PDA

View Full Version : High School With Calli [IC]

JNAProductions
2016-06-25, 09:17 PM
You're an ordinary student at Southington High, when you ran into something odd. While you were outside, you saw the sky start to tremble and split, and falling from it was a woman dressed in a skin-tight suit. She landed on her feet, and looked at you through her mask. She came towards you all, bearing a sword, and starting demanding information, the first of which was What year is it?

One of you told her "2016".

With that information, she broke down, falling to the ground. You think she's weeping through her mask, but it's hard to tell.

What will you do?

Unopposed

Skill d6-Try to figure out what's going on and help the poor woman. 2 VP, DC 5

Allure d7-Skip the figuring out step and just comfort her. 1 VP, DC 5

Illven
2016-06-25, 09:42 PM
Nicole thought to herself. Now what could it mean that this gorgeous chick fell from the sky unharmed and started asking what year it was.....

Hmmm... Something's up here.

Skill roll. Honor student (+2) Foresight (odd). =2

Necroticplague
2016-06-25, 11:13 PM
The dwarf like amateur spy's experiences that have so often ended up with her in compromising positions have lead her to have a knack for developing 'outs' in case something goes wrong. While this exact scenario has never crossed her mind enough to have an out for it, she has considered onterrogating people who are emotional and armed before. Step one, remove the 'armed' part.

Thus, Kisat slides up, as if trying to comfort the latex-coated alien with a hug. Instead, she uses the reassuring pat on the back to distract from a quick slide of her own hand down the girls arm to slip the sword out of her grasp, before tossin the blade a few feet away.

With nobody brandishing weapons, she feels more comfortable sliding into her question-asking mode as she pulls out a clipboard to write responses on. She tries to pretend to know more than she does, and makes a couple assumptions so she can jump to more pertinent questions.
"Don't worry. I'm sure you can accomplish your mission, even if you are a bit off of your intended target time. Perhaps if you told us, we may be able to assist you."
neutral skill.
+2 panty thief
+2 keen eye.

jamieth
2016-06-26, 01:47 AM
"And while we're figuring it out", Angela offers the stranger a hand, helping her back to her feet, "And you can count on miss Kowlaski for that, by the way, but meanwhile, if you're going to spend some time here in twenty-sixteen, let's find you something more fitting to wear? Fitting the time, I mean, your suit fits you wery well already. But it would attreact undue attention here..."

Strong Skill, Classy Lady for +3; Compassion targeting Nicole

Leslimerick
2016-06-26, 07:36 AM
Today looked to be just like any other as far as class representative Michael Martin was concerned. The young boy went through the checklist of positives in his mind as he made his way towards the gymnasium cool eyes surveying his surroundings to ensure everything was as it was supposed to be. His classmates were behaving themselves,he himself had shaved a solid ten seconds off his two mile run earlier this morning, there was a gorgeous young woman in a skin tight suit appearing from thin air several yards away, they would be serving nachos in the cafeteria tomorrow. The brown haired athlete's pace staggered to an abrupt stop as he passed a gaggle of female classmates.

Strange girl in skin tight clothing?

The thought forced its way back into his skull as he turned to see a strange new girl conversing with members of his class. A strange new girl that was armed. For a moment he felt compelled to wrestle the weapons away, but that moment passed once she fell to her knees and began weeping. Michael was normally rather well spoken, but at this moment, with the new girls suit preventing him from looking in her direction without blushing, he felt the other girls were already capable of leading the conversation. With his head turned towards the school to keep an eye out for teachers, he finally spoke, a ruff cough announcing his entrance into the conversation."I agree with Angela on that point. You're current attire isn't, in line with modern convention. The last thing we need is anymore attention being drawn too you. I'm sure we could find something to fit you from the gym's lost and found. Maybe even a bag to conceal your weaponry. he stated before looking to the other girls and adding, "Unless of course you lot have a more efficient plan?"

JNAProductions
2016-06-26, 09:56 AM
The dwarf like amateur spy's experiences that have so often ended up with her in compromising positions have lead her to have a knack for developing 'outs' in case something goes wrong. While this exact scenario has never crossed her mind enough to have an out for it, she has considered onterrogating people who are emotional and armed before. Step one, remove the 'armed' part.

Thus, Kisat slides up, as if trying to comfort the latex-coated alien with a hug. Instead, she uses the reassuring pat on the back to distract from a quick slide of her own hand down the girls arm to slip the sword out of her grasp, before tossin the blade a few feet away.

With nobody brandishing weapons, she feels more comfortable sliding into her question-asking mode as she pulls out a clipboard to write responses on. She tries to pretend to know more than she does, and makes a couple assumptions so she can jump to more pertinent questions.
"Don't worry. I'm sure you can accomplish your mission, even if you are a bit off of your intended target time. Perhaps if you told us, we may be able to assist you."
neutral skill.
+2 panty thief
+2 keen eye.

The woman instinctively grabs a second blade, this time from the rack of about three or four hanging from her thigh. This blade seems to be dripping some kind of foul green substance, and she hold it (shakingly) out towards Kisat. Don't... Don't do that again... she says, her words coming out stilted and sobbing.

2016-06-26, 02:22 PM
Samantha caught the attention of another nearby student and sent him off to fetch some more appropriate clothes for the woman in the skin-tight outfit. Offering the woman her handkerchief as she slid up next to her and wrapped an arm around her comfortingly, she asked as kindly as she could "What's the matter, darling?" ignoring the debacle of weaponry taking place. "Is there anything we can do to help you?"

Strong Skill +1, School Queen +2, Graceful=automatic 7, success

JNAProductions
2016-06-27, 01:18 PM
It's hopeless. There's no way I can make it back... They're all going to die... she says, slowly standing to her feet. She takes a deep breath, audible through her mask, and appears to concentrate for a moment. Her suit writhes and wriggles, then changes-making her appear to be what looks like an amalgam of the various people in front of her. A relatively ordinary looking young woman, with a few masculine features from Michael, but overall wholly unremarkable.

One of you-give me my Phase Sword back. And tell no one about me yet. Now, she says, assuming her order is followed, I need to know where I am, and what happens here.

Necroticplague
2016-06-27, 03:00 PM
Following her normal observation instincts, Kisat starts with a flurry of motion from her pen to her clipboard before answering questions. Even if this weird girl won't answer questions, that doesn't mean a person used to peeking on others can't extract information anyway.
-Heavily armed. Carries redundant, (possibly) poisoned blades as backup to primary.
-Responsible for lives of others, somehow.
-capable of some form of time travel.
-Apparent metamorphic ability
-inexplicably speaks english, otherwise unaware of our lifestyle.
--Possible conclusion: Alien spy/assassin/explorer, crash landed on planet. Studied our insignificant blue planet thirdhand, no hand-on experience. Possible training mission gone wrong?
Note to self, re-watch "The Thing" and cross-check similarities

Being the one that took said sword, she takes responsibility for giving it back, gingerly picking it up and handing it back to the shapechanger. She then tries to answer the alien sneak's questions in a similarly curt, cold manner
"Your in a high school. Learning is the primary goal this institute was designed to perform, though it also performs secondary actions such as instillment of group social dynamics and supervision for adolescent development."

JNAProductions
2016-06-27, 03:03 PM
High school... A learning institution? What kind of learning? she asks, as she sheathes her blade. The sheathe momentarily appears when the blade slides in, but then appears to vanish along with her other weapons in her transformed state.

Necroticplague
2016-06-27, 03:08 PM
High school... A learning institution? What kind of learning? she asks, as she sheathes her blade. The sheathe momentarily appears when the blade slides in, but then appears to vanish along with her other weapons in her transformed state.

"General education. At this level of development, learning is undifferentiated. It's not until higher levels of education that specialization occurs, though their is a little bit of spare time in the schedule to allow for one to prepare for specialization."

JNAProductions
2016-06-27, 03:12 PM
As Kisat talks, the bell rings, calling you to class from where you were walking into the building. Something that had slipped your mind was that you were already running late-and now, this encounter has made you completely tardy.

The woman, meanwhile, glances sharply towards the building and the source of the noise, before looking back to the group. And what was that? Air raid warning?

jamieth
2016-06-27, 03:18 PM
"Nothing that dire, don't worry", Angela smiles, "just a remainder to the students that everyone who isn't in class already would most likely be late and will get punished. And before you ask, no, punishments won't include anything actually bad. Embarrassing, perhaps... unpleasant, maybe... but certaionly nothing actually harmful. So, nothing to worry about."

JNAProductions
2016-06-27, 03:20 PM
She nods, then asks How will I be able to blend in? What should I say, how should I act?[/B]

jamieth
2016-06-27, 04:02 PM
"Blend in - that, I'm afraid, won't be easy", Angela shakes her head, "While I don't think anyone would know every student's face in the whole school, teachers would certainly know everyone in their classes. Honestly speaking, I'm seriously considering calling sick and skipping a day; I can easily affort it without any significant damage to my grades, and in a day, we can crash-course you into the "twenty-first century one-oh-one", as well as construct plausible legend..."

JNAProductions
2016-06-27, 05:54 PM
"Blend in - that, I'm afraid, won't be easy", Angela shakes her head, "While I don't think anyone would know every student's face in the whole school, teachers would certainly know everyone in their classes. Honestly speaking, I'm seriously considering calling sick and skipping a day; I can easily affort it without any significant damage to my grades, and in a day, we can crash-course you into the "twenty-first century one-oh-one", as well as construct plausible legend..."

You would do that for me?

Necroticplague
2016-06-27, 11:28 PM
Lisat gives her clipboard a few taps with her pen absentmindedly while shi thinks.
Hmmmm.......on one hand, my parents might be annoyed if I'm playing hooky. On the other, one day of school isn't going to do that much damage, and they'll probably just assume I was perving on someone.
"Sure. One day off can be caught up from, especially compared to what you'll gain from it."
Turning to the one who suggested it in the first places, Kisat queries "What do you think would be a good place to start? I assume a mall?"

JNAProductions
2016-06-28, 01:16 PM
A mall... What is that? Calli asks, almost saying more, but stopping herself.

Leslimerick
2016-06-28, 01:20 PM
Today had certainly taken a turn for the strange. Especially once the heavily armed woman completely changed her appearance, including somehow stashing her weapons in her new outfit. Michael didn't know a lot of things, but this level of technology might as well have been magic, leaving his mouth agape as he stared at her. It wasn't until the girls started mentioning skipping school that his mind came back around to reality.

"Skipping might work, but it could make things harder in the future if we get caught wandering around the mall. I have a decent reputation with the faculty, they let me go just about anywhere, I could try and get your name on the schools registry without them noticing. I don't think they even have it password locked. But that's your choice Miss..." the Class Rep paused for a moment when he realized he had no idea what the strange girls name was, "I'm sorry, I don't think I ever caught your name?"

Allure Roll no advantages

JNAProductions
2016-06-28, 01:43 PM
I... My designation is Callidus Assassin Riodran 25, she says, not quite sure how to answer. I... I do not have a name.

First off, you have to decide whether you want to get her into the school system or play hooky for a day. If you come to an agreement, great. If not, then everyone make a d6 Conflict roll. Add everybody who's on one side together, and the winning team gets their plan enacted.

If getting her into the school system, DC 6 and opposed, 3 VP:

Skill d8-Finagle your way into the school systems
Conflict d5-Bullrush your way into their and get her added by force
Allure d5-Charm your way in.

If playing hooky, DC 4, unopposed, 1 VP:

Skill d6-Teach her the ways of your people!
Allure d5-Teach her the ways of your people... Sultrily.

Illven
2016-06-28, 02:36 PM
Well then you get to pick one! Nicole replied brightly.

You can with Marie, or Cal Nicole added.

Will be going for enrollment.

jamieth
2016-06-28, 02:47 PM
"Or, maybe, Kali?" Angela asks thoughtfully, "I think it fits you..."

Necroticplague
2016-06-28, 04:37 PM
"Hmmm....Fair point. Even if not now, we're gonna have to do it eventually, might as well get to the document forging immediately."
Kisat says this with a bit more excitement than necessary. She dreamed of always being a spy-type, and now she's actually doing something other than just perving on others or writing dumb editorials!
"As for a name....Just shortening your designation to some variant of Calli Rio should do. As a bonus, it sounds foreign enough to excuse minor lapses in proper behavior."

JNAProductions
2016-06-28, 04:39 PM
"Hmmm....Fair point. Even if not now, we're gonna have to do it eventually, might as well get to the document forging immediately."
Kisat says this with a bit more excitement than necessary. She dreamed of always being a spy-type, and now she's actually doing something other than just perving on others or writing dumb editorials!
"As for a name....Just shortening your designation to some variant of Calli Rio should do. As a bonus, it sounds foreign enough to excuse minor lapses in proper behavior."

Calli Rio. Alright-that's my name.

Illven
2016-06-28, 04:51 PM
It is a pleasure to meet you Calli. I am Nicole. Scientist extraordinaire!

Leslimerick
2016-06-28, 07:30 PM
"Well Miss Rio, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance." states Michael as he glances over his shoulder towards the school.

I vote for trying to get her registered. I can try to use conflict to blackmail the secretary into putting her in the computer, but if you guys have any other ideas Im down for those too,

JNAProductions
2016-06-28, 07:33 PM
[roll0]

Adding to Get her into school. Currently it's Hooky 2, Registered 0.

It's... Interesting to meet you all.

Illven
2016-06-28, 09:46 PM
Nicole grabs Calli by the hand.

Come with me! And we will see! About getting you enrolled! She sang ridiculously off tune.

Turning to one of the student helpers in the office one they got in, she smiled warmly at them.

Leaning over to expose a bit of cleavage she smiled at them.

Can you get me the most pliable sectary? She asked warmly.

skill. Honor student (+2), School queen (+2) =4

Necroticplague
2016-06-28, 11:06 PM
"Likewise."
Thus, with the plan to try and fake her registration being decided one, the aspiring agent decides to go for a less direct route, waiting until the secretary is distracted by them introducing themselves to quickly try and forge the digital documents on the computer. Trying to figure out the archaic database-type structure, she tries to open up her own so she has a template to work on, her practiced journalistic eye attempting to divide things Callie wouldn't have because she's just transferring from that which she should have once she's actually in school. Then, soon as that's done, she's gone as quietly as she entered.
Normal Skill, +2 Sneaking Shadow, +2 Panty Thief, +2 Keen Eye, +2 Head Author

Leslimerick
2016-06-29, 12:10 PM
"Alright team, this is a simple plan and if we work together we should have Calli enrolled and under the radar within the hour. We can keep the secretary's attention long enough for Kisat to sneak in and alter the files. If that doesn't work though, well, I shouldn't have to much trouble 'encouraging' the secretary to do it for us," stated Michael matter of factly. He was no technical expert, but he was an athlete and a class rep. He knew the importance of a pep talk, even if that pep talk was just telling the team what they already knew.

After that, it was just a matter of letting Kismat and Nicole do what they do best. If everything worked out, he could have Cali enrolled, without having to break any rules or damage his reputation at all. Of course, there was always the chance they would fail, leaving Michael with little option but to brow beating the poor secretary into doing what was necessary.

Using Do Your Best to grant a +2 to everyone's Strong rolls. If the girls fail plan A then Michael will roll Conflict, using Deep Freeze for +2, and Connections for an additional +2

jamieth
2016-06-30, 01:02 AM
Angelika was ready to call in a couple of favors if it comes to that, but watching Kisat at work gave her confidence it won't come to that. "You know, what you're doing is technically illegal", she whispered, giving the sneaky girl a pat on the back, "but it's worth doing. Go on, I'll help with thwe distraction..."

I'm not so naive as to force an opposed roll against d8+8, so NP, have 2 more from Compassion :-)
Meanwhile, to me it's Allure with no advantages

2016-06-30, 05:37 PM
Samantha did what she could to help them get access to the system, sweet-talking the student administrative assistant into letting them inside for a few minutes...so that Kisat could do her thing.

Guess I should go skill, since otherwise Michael would be wasting Do Your Best.

Strong Skill +1, Do Your Best +2, School Queen +2; total +5

JNAProductions
2016-06-30, 05:47 PM
Kisat-[roll0]
Michael [roll1]
Angela [roll2] Compassion Kisat
Samantha [roll3] JaP Kisat
Nicole [roll4]

The Winner is...

Samantha, For 3 VP

Everyone does their part, with Kisat doing most of the legwork. Samantha stays back, keeping a cool head and directing everyone, much to Calli's impress. When all is said and done, the group quickly makes their way OUT of the office, seeing as how none of them are really supposed to be there.

Now what? Calli asks. Do I start attending?

2016-06-30, 05:54 PM
Kisat-[roll0]
Michael [roll1]
Angela [roll2] Compassion Kisat
Samantha [roll3] JaP Kisat
Nicole [roll4]

The Winner is...

Samantha, For 3 VP

Everyone does their part, with Kisat doing most of the legwork. Samantha stays back, keeping a cool head and directing everyone, much to Calli's impress. When all is said and done, the group quickly makes their way OUT of the office, seeing as how none of them are really supposed to be there.

Now what? Calli asks. Do I start attending?

"Well, with how long getting you registered has taken, the day's much closer to being over than to starting; might be best to have your first day of school be tomorrow instead of today...and the lot of us can spend the day getting you more familiar with the current era. Anybody got a good suggestion on what to start with?"

Necroticplague
2016-07-02, 02:51 PM
"Well, with how long getting you registered has taken, the day's much closer to being over than to starting; might be best to have your first day of school be tomorrow instead of today...and the lot of us can spend the day getting you more familiar with the current era. Anybody got a good suggestion on what to start with?"

"Think you're putting some horses before carts. Even beyond the area, where should she stay?"

jamieth
2016-07-02, 03:03 PM
"Easy", Angela replies, "even leaving aside that my bed is easily large enough for two, we can easily use one of the guest rooms. Or, of course, a hotel is an option. I'll ask them to reserve the room I usually use..."

Illven
2016-07-02, 03:43 PM
My family has a guest room too! And if she stays over, it'll be even easier for me to SCIENCE her equipment! Nicole replies.

JNAProductions
2016-07-02, 03:44 PM
My family has a guest room too! And if she stays over, it'll be even easier for me to SCIENCE her equipment! Nicole replies.

My equipment is my own.

Illven
2016-07-02, 04:03 PM
My equipment is my own.

you don't want me to tinker with it? Nicole pouted.

2016-07-02, 04:50 PM
"There's a guest room free at my house as well," Samantha added. "I'm sure between the three of us, at least one of us will be able to convince our parents to allow such a long-term guest, if it's even a problem at all."

JNAProductions
2016-07-03, 07:56 PM
you don't want me to tinker with it? Nicole pouted.

No.

"There's a guest room free at my house as well," Samantha added. "I'm sure between the three of us, at least one of us will be able to convince our parents to allow such a long-term guest, if it's even a problem at all."

Thank you. This means more than you know to me.

So move on to the mall?

JNAProductions
2016-07-07, 07:42 PM
If playing hooky, DC 4, unopposed, 1 VP:

Skill d6-Teach her the ways of your people!
Allure d5-Teach her the ways of your people... Sultrily.

With her registered, you all sneak back out of the school building. There's a mall not too far, so you get to walking. After about twenty minutes, you arrive. The mall is relatively quiet, being in the middle of the morning, but there's still a good number of people.

2016-07-08, 08:06 PM
Samantha eyed the curvy Calli as they made their way into the mall; she was clearly in need of some new clothes, and Samantha could more than provide...and why not take the opportunity to show off her own assets? Who knows, maybe Calli was also interested in the fairer sex...well, only one way to find out without being too obvious. As their mall trip went on, Samantha ended up guiding the group towards a high-end women's clothing store, ready to help her new friend dress to impress...only to stop dead as she saw a familiar face. "Trisha? What are you doing here? I thought you called in sick this morning," she said in an almost accusatory tone; true to form, the blonde bombshell cheerleader did her best to at least fake a contrite expression. "Going truant for a day? Naughty naughty, Trish...well, since you're here, wanna help me out with something real quick? It's a long story, but she--" Samantha indicated Calli, "Needs a new wardrobe, and since my wardrobe needs a tune-up as well, I figured we could do both of us at once. Still, I don't quite have your eye for fashion..." she trailed off, her request heavily implied.

Trish was more than aware of Samantha's preferred type, and probably had a good idea of why she was looking to get new clothes so soon after her last shopping spree. Fortunately, Trisha was good at keeping secrets, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Allure Roll. School Queen +2, Temptation +2, +4 Total.

Illven
2016-07-08, 08:34 PM
Nicole smiled as she led her friends through the mall as everyone's favorite gym leader Skyla.

So this is the local mall! She said to Calli more then anyone else.

Here we engage in commerce. Well most of them, I've been banned from like half the stores due to them not wanting to be associated with mad SCIENCE. Oh a friend!

Hey, Miranda. She said giving the small girl a big hug right into her chest. How are you doing?

Strong allure +1, Cosplay enthusiast +2, Moe enthusiast +1. 4 total

JNAProductions
2016-07-08, 08:36 PM
Calli appears a little uneasy-she's looking back and forth a lot, and when Nicole and Samantha greet their friends, she starts a little.

Necroticplague
2016-07-09, 11:56 AM
Trying to not get as far ahead of herself as some of her compatriots were, Kisat starts with the basics of what a mall was, using her notebook to show some basic sketches.
"At it's basic, it's a large place to acquire all matter of consumer goods. Because of it's sheer size and person-capacity, it also frequently serves as a place for children our age to congregate, although right now most are at school, thus why it seems. For some inexplicable reason, most of it is devoted to various forms of garments. This large area over here is the food court, an area for both acquiring comestibles and taking advantage of the relative openness to support larger groups without being a jerk by crowding the walkways."
Normal Skill, +2 Keen Eye, +2 Head Author

jamieth
2016-07-12, 02:16 PM
Angela... didn't feel like leaving the choosing of the outfit to Smantha and her cheerleader friend. Thankfully, she herself didn't need help in that regard; and however much she wanted to follow Calli into the booth and take a... more active part in fitting, what had to be done had to be done. "No... no, that's too garish - this... I suppose would fit her, OK. And that one... while we're at it, maybe a party dress, as well? I'm sure she won't lack invitations to such..."
Strong Skill, Classy Lady: +3 total

JNAProductions
2016-07-20, 02:08 PM
Samantha-Success, 1 VP

Nicole-Success, 1 VP

Kisat-Success, 1 VP

Angela-Success, 1 VP

Good job!

JNAProductions
2016-07-24, 03:44 PM
Calli seems uncomfortable being manhandled into dresses and skirts and similar-more so at the physical closeness of people than by the clothes themselves.

After about ten minutes of playing dress-up, she says Okay, I've had enough. Let's go to the food court, and starts to stride out of the dressing room in what she was wearing at the time-a fashionable, if highly revealing, mini-skirt and a crop top.

jamieth
2016-07-25, 12:48 AM
"Hmm", Angela nods appeciatively, "not exactly what I expected, certainly not something anyone can pull off, but... you certainly have a body for it. Yes, looks great. And I agree; choosing clothes can be surprisingly fatiguing... a meal might be in order. Anything specific you'd like to try?"

JNAProductions
2016-07-25, 10:31 AM
Introduce me to this food-I'll take suggestions, Calli says.