PDA

View Full Version : House of Hell

thedanster7000
2016-06-26, 04:09 PM
The House of Hell

It's midnight and you're driving back from a far-from-home school reunion in the pouring rain. In the darkness you notice the shadowy figure of an old man too late, and hit him even when wildly swerving the car out of the way and smashing it into a tree. You check for the man, but cannot find any trace of him.

The impact has damaged the engine and the car won't start. The last village was miles back. You see a yellowy light flick on in the distance and think it must be coming from a bedroom window. You walk towards it.

When you reach the porch of what is a huge mansion, you see a knocker and a bell-pull on the door. A light turns on around the side of the house.

gac3
2016-06-26, 06:38 PM
I approach the door, looking around for anything odd or notable, before using the knocker.

thedanster7000
2016-06-27, 01:35 PM
Shortly after you use the knocker, the door handle slowly turns and the door creaks open. Standing in the doorway is a tall old man dressed in a dark suit with tails, "Yes?" he asks, his face solemn.

gac3
2016-06-29, 06:40 AM
"Why yes sir, I was looking for some assistance. I have had an accident. I believe I may have hurt someone and my car will not start. Is there anyone here who could be of assistance?"

thedanster7000
2016-06-29, 09:53 AM
He nods his head and opens the door for you, "Follow me, the Master is expecting you." You're lead to a reception room where he tells you to sit while he fetches his master.

You see some interesting paintings on the walls, one of a young woman, one of a fat man wearing half-moon glasses, and one of an old grey-haired woman.

gac3
2016-07-06, 01:09 PM
Well this is a quite odd experience having just been thrust into this so suddenly. I barely understand what is going on.

Noticing the paintings, I take interest. I approach them and try to get a better look at them. First I inspect the fat man. Next would be the old woman. Finally I would examine the painting of the young woman.

thedanster7000
2016-07-08, 10:32 AM
As you study the portrait of the man, his eyes suddenly flick to one of the doors in the hall.

gac3
2016-07-17, 03:42 PM
Startled for a moment at the movement, I make note of the door that was signalled for later, if needed, but continue to investigate the other two portraits, even more interested now.

thedanster7000
2016-07-27, 04:09 AM
The other paintings are just that. You hear footsteps coming towards the door as you're inspecting them.