PDA

View Full Version : Exploration on the Lost Planet

Notnagel
2016-06-26, 09:47 PM
Dante: You sit in the mess hall gazing aylt your other three coworkers. Two area race in which the names slips your tongue. (Roll a knowledge check. Dc 14) You also see an Australian guy polishing his weapon. He doesn't look like a real Australian. He must be from Space Australia.
Robert: You sit there polishing your weapon humming to yourself dreaming about wrestling space alligators
Dret: You stare at your sexy Sergal girlfriend. Admiring her body and her confidence.
All: The man who hired you comes onto the speaker announcing the ETA. (Listen check dc 16)

hand ax ranger
2016-06-26, 10:23 PM
Dret keeps an general idea of his surroundings....while of course Oggling Akira.

"OK so no need to shoot anyone yet.....no need to break arms...... bored.....bored.....bored.....horny......and...bor ed...bored and horny...."

the Deriki squeezes Akira's rear off an impulse.

Notnagel
2016-06-26, 10:25 PM
"Ah Dret if you want that take me to our room first. Also pay attention Sanders said we are a week away from the planet"

Panzerlied
2016-06-26, 10:36 PM
I over heard the two's conversation while polishing my SPAS-12 and I couldn't agree more.

"Thank god we only have a week left, this giant tub is getting to cramped by the minute. Also I can't wait to finally have some damned pace and quiet when I sleep."

hand ax ranger
2016-06-26, 10:37 PM
"Ah Dret if you want that take me to our room first. Also pay attention Sanders said we are a week away from the planet"

"Oh right.......so we're stuck on a ship for a week with not much to do but fu......behave ourselves."

he got up and walked toward the plot relevant window as he looked out to the void....

"Uh.....so (BLEEPING) warm in here. How do humans stand it!"

he takes his shirt off, reveling Chitin plates covering parts of his slender musclular body.

"Should probably keep pants on...humans are remarkably shy and (bleep)."

He mutters something in his native tongue, then laughs.

"Uhhh....I swear Sanders better be speaking truth......or I'll deep fry his flesh. mmmmm...kentucky fired human...."

Panzerlied
2016-06-26, 10:40 PM
I sit and polish agitated by the strange creature. No manners what so ever. ****in wanker.

Notnagel
2016-06-26, 10:42 PM
"you're hot! At least you're not covered in fur! I'm drowning in sweat!"

hand ax ranger
2016-06-26, 10:49 PM
I sit and polish agitated by the strange creature. No manners what so ever. ****in wanker.

He looks over to him...feeling the stare.

"You got a problem with me? speak your mind...."

"you're hot! At least you're not covered in fur! I'm drowning in sweat!"

".......poor girl. We need a nice cool place to be......preferably with little to no clothes."

Panzerlied
2016-06-26, 10:49 PM
"Eh, it's not that bad, try hunting out in the Australian outback. Or better yet, Isla Nubar."

Notnagel
2016-06-26, 10:52 PM
A group of humans come in with dirty clothes slung over there shoulders. They seem like they just cam from the gym. One of them purposely drops their dirty briefs on Drets foot. Another slaps the Spas-12 out of Robert's hands They laugh as they walk of.

DanteDemon665
2016-06-26, 10:54 PM
yo why is everyone sitting and doing nothing

hand ax ranger
2016-06-26, 10:56 PM
"Eh, it's not that bad, try hunting out in the Australian outback. Or better yet, Isla Nubar."

"Ahhh..I've bben to the outback. nice place. Not much for the heat really but if a plce has a nice view and such I'm hard pressed to complain...."

Dret gives and angry look as the dead an threw his laundry at him. He walked over....and shoved it in his (BLEEEPING) face.

"THE (BLEEP) YOU THINK YOU ARE!"

Notnagel
2016-06-26, 10:57 PM
yo why is everyone sitting and soing nothing

"If you can't tell by my soaking fur its to hot in here to do anything. Not until Sanders stops bak8ng us like chicken."

Panzerlied
2016-06-26, 10:58 PM
I pick up my spas and gave them a cold stare with my scared side of my face.

"If you would've known what the hell I've been through you'd show me some more respect you sons of a homeless whore."

DanteDemon665
2016-06-26, 10:59 PM
"If you can't tell by my soaking fur its to hot in here to do anything. Not until Sanders stops bak8ng us like chicken."

"ok and i am feeling just fine in here its just right for me"

Notnagel
2016-06-26, 11:04 PM
"Ahhh..I've bben to the outback. nice place. Not much for the heat really but if a plce has a nice view and such I'm hard pressed to complain...."

Dret gives and angry look as the dead an threw his laundry at him. He walked over....and shoved it in his (BLEEEPING) face.

"THE (BLEEP) YOU THINK YOU ARE!"

"I'm the leader of this expedition. Obviously. I Richard Frazier am obviously the smartest. Handsomest. And Strongest among us. Besides this jobe should be handled by some chitin freak, Some space Australian, some Negitive emo freak, and something that look like it belongs in the zoo. I mean look at her. Is it even a her? I mean its so ugly.

Panzerlied
2016-06-26, 11:04 PM
"Anyway, "

I look to the furry one.

"Just find a tub and fill it with ice. Then just sit it and you'll be fine."

Notnagel
2016-06-26, 11:06 PM
ok and i am feeling just fine in here its just right for me

"Well Im glad you are but Im frying.... Wait The (Bleep) he call me!

hand ax ranger
2016-06-26, 11:08 PM
"You (Deriki tounge)!"

Dret punches Mr. litterbug in the face, eyes now going to hurt this guy...a lot....

Attack:
Damage: [roll]1d6+3
Street figher bonus: [roll1] don't actually have yet. derp.

afterthis he draws his USP .45 and holds it to his face.

"She...is my girlfriend to put it simple for you humans. alos she's still got more balls than you. *pulls hammer back* and likely more of a face soon...."

Panzerlied
2016-06-26, 11:08 PM
I looked back at them an amused smile. I set my shotgun down and stood up to them.

"I like your courage, but it'll only get you killed. Do you ever know what we're hunting? Because I do, and I have the most experience hunting these creatures."

I took out a volocirapter claw to make a point.

Panzerlied
2016-06-26, 11:10 PM
I looked to the scaled creature.

"You can stand down my friend, even though I agree with your actions. "

DanteDemon665
2016-06-26, 11:10 PM
"Well Im glad you are but Im frying.... Wait The (Bleep) he call me!

"I think he said *furry one* "

hand ax ranger
2016-06-26, 11:13 PM
I looked to the scaled creature.

"You can stand down my friend, even though I agree with your actions. "

"They are not scales...they kind of grow out like a rhino's horn. from the skin. thus, not scales. also glad to see you agree......you right. I won't kill him."

*Looks back to A**hole and winks*

"you might have the taste of (co-word) in your mouth for awhile though"

Notnagel
2016-06-26, 11:13 PM
He pulls out his Pathfinder and points it at Drets crotch"Does it look like I give a flying (Bleep). I'll say what I want to say. Now get your gun out of my face before you lose your jewles"

DanteDemon665
2016-06-26, 11:18 PM
i walk up to the two fighting and hit them with my pistols
blunt strike = 20 crit confirm = 17 total damage = 16

Notnagel
2016-06-26, 11:24 PM
"Ouch the (Bleep) emo. Go back and cut yourself in the corner and let my kick his scaly (Bleep)! Why are you even you! All of you. Your useless peices of (Bleep) you all should burn in Hell. (Bleep) Sanders. (Bleep) Race equallity laws and (Bleep) you!"

Panzerlied
2016-06-26, 11:25 PM
"Alright that'll work to. Anyways,"

I kneel down to him and held the claw up to him.

"You see this? This is a volocirapter claw. Now, this is one of the many dangerous creatures that are going to be on the planet. They have the speed of a cheetah and binocular vision. Not only that, but they're the size of a man and hunt in pacts. And they never hunt in the open, instead they prefer tall grass and thick forest of jungle. Now, they'll see you before you see them. When you do see one, you'll freeze and focus on it while the other two sneak on both of your flanks and pounce on your side. Now, unlike earth creatures, they don't go for the jugular. Instead, they take this multi tool claw on their middle toe and,"

I drag the claw across his stomach.

"Slash your stomach,"

Across his cheast.

"Your cheast,"

Then his face.

"And your face. Now, I learned this the hard way confirming that from my scares on my face."

Notnagel
2016-06-26, 11:29 PM

"You see this? This is a volocirapter claw. Now, this is one of the many dangerous creatures that are going to be on the planet. They have the speed of a cheetah and binocular vision. Not only that, but they're the size of a man and hunt in pacts. And they never hunt in the open, instead they prefer tall grass and thick forest of jungle. Now, they'll see you before you see them. When you do see one, you'll freeze and focus on it while the other two sneak on both of your fans and pounce on your side. Now, unlike earth creatures, they don't go for the jugular. Instead, they take this multi tool claw on their middle toe and,"

"Slash your stomach,"

Across his cheast.

"Your cheast,"

Then his face.

"And your face. Now, I learned this the hard way confirming that from my scares on my face."

" Dear my race are hunters at birth I know how to not be prey. But we have to deal with the here and know"
Akira= 17
Frazier =5
Lacky 1 = 4
Lacky 2 = 3

Panzerlied
2016-06-26, 11:30 PM
"Hell, my company clocked a TRex at 30 mph running and 40 sprinting, that's if it has enough space to run."

hand ax ranger
2016-06-26, 11:32 PM

"You see this? This is a volocirapter claw. Now, this is one of the many dangerous creatures that are going to be on the planet. They have the speed of a cheetah and binocular vision. Not only that, but they're the size of a man and hunt in pacts. And they never hunt in the open, instead they prefer tall grass and thick forest of jungle. Now, they'll see you before you see them. When you do see one, you'll freeze and focus on it while the other two sneak on both of your fans and pounce on your side. Now, unlike earth creatures, they don't go for the jugular. Instead, they take this multi tool claw on their middle toe and,"

"Slash your stomach,"

Across his cheast.

"Your cheast,"

Then his face.

Dodging the pistol whip easily, he listens to the human descride these "volocirapters"
"Oooooh....sounds fun."

He smiles.

DanteDemon665
2016-06-26, 11:33 PM
"Ouch the (Bleep) emo. Go back and cut yourself in the corner and let my kick his scaly (Bleep)! Why are you even you! All of you. Your useless peices of (Bleep) you all should burn in Hell. (Bleep) Sanders. (Bleep) Race equallity laws and (Bleep) you!"

Thats it you Ahole i am going to make you eat those words.

hand ax ranger
2016-06-26, 11:36 PM
" Dear my race are hunters at birth I know how to not be prey. But we have to deal with the here and know"

"same with mine, plus we've been fighting similar creatures for centuries on our own home-world. and sentient beings. ANd personally I hunt people for a living. "the most dangerous game"...or something like that."

"Hell, my company clocked a TRex at 30 mph running and 40 sprinting, that's if it has enough space to run."
"ooh sounds intresting...and delicious."

DanteDemon665
2016-06-26, 11:37 PM
Initiative = 20

Panzerlied
2016-06-26, 11:38 PM
"That reminds me-"

I was cut off by an ensueing fight.

"I guess that story will be for another time."

I went back to my spas and loaded beanbag rounds into it so I won't kill anyone.

hand ax ranger
2016-06-26, 11:39 PM
initiative: [roll0]

"I'd love to hear that story ovewr a bottle of Jack but riht now people get hurt....not you. that guy. a lot. if i don't just eat him."

Panzerlied
2016-06-26, 11:44 PM
"Alright then"

I point the spas at the lot of them.

Notnagel
2016-06-27, 12:09 AM
[roll0]frick
Dante goes first
Then Akira
Then Dret
Then Robert
Then Richard
Then lackey 1
Then 2

DanteDemon665
2016-06-27, 05:42 PM
attack roll=[roll0]

DanteDemon665
2016-06-27, 09:12 PM
Attack lackey 1, Damage Total= [roll0]×2= 20

Notnagel
2016-06-27, 10:50 PM
Lackey 1 stumbles back as Akira prepares to fight. She puts together her collapsible glaive. She moves toward Frazier "I'm going to turn you into shish kabob for what you said"

Notnagel
2016-06-27, 11:21 PM
"Wait thats a Glaive.... you need like a spear or something"
"Shut meat sack. I mean I'm going to cut you up and place you on sticks and grill you with some 'Vegetables' "

hand ax ranger
2016-06-27, 11:39 PM
Dret steps back a few steps (back 10ft) to allow himself to open up on dead-man #1 with is USP .45. A single well placed shot hits him center mass down in his gut.

Attack: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

Panzerlied
2016-06-28, 12:35 AM
I aimed the Spas at Lackey 2. At least I won't be in as much trouble as the rest of them.
[roll0][roll1]

Notnagel
2016-06-28, 12:53 AM
Lackey 2 stumbles back
Frazier attacks 1= Dante 2= Akira 3=Dret 4=Robert [roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

Lackey 1 attacks 1= Dante 2= Akira 3=Dret 4=Robert [roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]

Lackey 2 attacks 1= Dante 2= Akira 3=Dret 4=Robert [roll6]
[roll7]
[roll8]

DanteDemon665
2016-06-28, 01:01 AM
Attack roll= [roll0]

Notnagel
2016-06-28, 01:19 AM
Akira stabs at Frazier
[roll0]
[roll1]

Notnagel
2016-06-28, 01:22 AM
"Ha stupid fluff ball. You missed! Hey Scales not only is you girl ugly as (Bleep), but she can't hit for (Bleep)!"

hand ax ranger
2016-06-28, 01:33 AM
Dret rushes him, going for a kick into his center mass.

Attack: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

Notnagel
2016-06-28, 01:36 AM
"Ha you two are the perfect couple. You're both ugly and you can't hit the nose on Sanders stupid face"

Panzerlied
2016-06-29, 12:51 PM
I pump the spas to load another beanbag round and took aim at Frazier.

"The one thing I hate about low power non lethal rounds is that I can't use the semi-auto feature. Also, try not to kill that one, we can blame this on them!"

[roll0][roll1]

Notnagel
2016-06-29, 12:54 PM
Frazier attacks 1= Dante 2= Akira 3=Dret 4=Robert [roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

Lackey 1 attacks 1= Dante 2= Akira 3=Dret 4=Robert [roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]

Lackey 2 attacks 1= Dante 2= Akira 3=Dret 4=Robert [roll6]
[roll7]
[roll8]
They taunt Robert calling him a (BLEEEP) for not using lethal rounds.

DanteDemon665
2016-06-29, 01:12 PM
Attack Roll=[roll0]

DanteDemon665
2016-06-29, 01:19 PM
Attack L1=[roll0]

Notnagel
2016-06-30, 03:33 PM
Akira tries to stab Frazier again
[roll0]
[roll1]

hand ax ranger
2016-06-30, 04:13 PM
Having lost interest In keeping him alive, he pistol whips the mother (BLEEP)

attack: [roll0]
damage: [roll1]

Panzerlied
2016-07-01, 01:03 AM
"Now the only reason I want you alive is because I want to use you as raptor bait for later. So fuc;k you you massive, colossal, c;untasourus! "

Notnagel
2016-07-02, 10:40 AM
Sanders walks in and shoots Frazier in the knee "what the hell is going on here!?" He demands
450 for everyone

hand ax ranger
2016-07-02, 05:27 PM
Dret laughs. "I like this guy already...."

He points to Frazier. "he started it! He came in here throwing his underwear on peolle and calling my woman ugly. there were other things but they were left unoted in my mind over what I said. So I Told him to watch his ass.....someone pulled a gun then....well I think we understand what happened from there."

He keeps his gun out. He personally has nothing against Sanders but he's not sure the feelings mutual......

Notnagel
2016-07-02, 10:34 PM
"I have half a mind to let these folk kill you Frazier."
Roll a diplomacy check Dc 10

Panzerlied
2016-07-02, 10:51 PM
"Eh, keep his sorry ass alive. I like to see how long he'll survive on the planet."

Diplomacy check 1d20

DanteDemon665
2016-07-03, 12:15 AM
Diplomacy Check= [roll0]

hand ax ranger
2016-07-03, 07:05 PM
Dret almost agrees.....but then the thought of this guy getting eaten alive by those "raptor" things was so much more appealing. If he had any say in it, he would be there to watch.

"As rude as he is.....I'm sure he has some use, else he probably wouldn't have been here in the first place. also to the point...It is probably bad for morale if people are dying before we even get there."

(OOC: does not even care to do a Dipmlonacy check as he could not care less if this guy survives or not. His reason's were sound and if Sanders had even a lick of sense he would heed them*.)

(*this being his opinion)

Notnagel
2016-07-05, 04:36 PM
"You live then son. You better straighten up. That there Sergal is a hunter by race. And a trained mercenary by skill. One wrong move you dead"

Panzerlied
2016-07-05, 06:14 PM
"And as I said before, out of everyone here, I have the most experience hunting these creatures. As well as knowledge."

Notnagel
2016-07-12, 04:55 PM
Akira sticks her glaive to the Australian guys throat. "Nobody cares. Shut up."
You all land on the planet. "Now who's going to be the leaser of this crew?"

hand ax ranger
2016-07-13, 06:13 AM
Akira sticks her glaive to the Australian guys throat. "Nobody cares. Shut up."
You all land on the planet. "Now who's going to be the leaser of this crew?"

Dret sighs. "please tell me this isn't going to involve a squabble amoungst the group.....Okay look you guys I'm fine with following for now and taking the Leader role when..or if...you *Derikic* are proven to be incapable of it. I do however suggest the Hunter. Seeing as he has stated he know the local predators and assuredly has bushcraft skills as well as good situation awareness, it makes sense he plays general to our little band of misfits. plus if he [BLEEP] up bad enough, his ass is mine."

he loads up his gear onto him, inspects his weapons, then stands next to Akira.

"Literally." he gives an evil grin as he winks.

Notnagel
2016-07-13, 03:01 PM
"Anyone want to challenge for leadership roll?"

Panzerlied
2016-07-13, 09:51 PM
*I push the weapon away from my throat. *

" I'm just here for my part of the bargain from my employer. I could tell you if you ask nicely, as well as more information about this planet so you may know more of what we're dealing with as well. The two dinos I mentioned earlier are only a fraction of what is here to kill us. Your help will be appreciated if you don't intervene my scouting of the planet."

hand ax ranger
2016-07-15, 06:33 AM
"Right...so we need to know what we're doing. lead the way buddy."

He inspects the surrounding area, so as to avoid an ambush from....he has no clue but still best not get attack right out the gate.

Panzerlied
2016-07-15, 07:43 AM
"Ok so, these creatures weren't born here naturally. Instead, they were cloned from my employer, ingen, from many different stations all over the planet to create a open reserve park for people to see these dinos in their somewhat natural habitats. Though, not only that, but they also use a couple of these facilities for more research in cloning these things, as well as making hybrids. Which in my opinion is a very bad idea. Now, why I'm here is because the facility that did the research on creating hybrids went dark about 2 months ago. Now, for my part of the bargain, I have a permit to hunt down a male Giganantasoures, a bull preferably. And I'm gonna need all the help I can get, this creature will test all of your abilities on the field. I hope you're all up for the challenge?"

*I tell them most of what I know about this planet. I hope they're as good as they say they are.*

Notnagel
2016-07-15, 10:49 AM
" then how do we know you're not leading us into a trap. For all we know you're still working with them I don't think you should leave. Scouts should never leave we need someone more like that guy over there order it lead"

Panzerlied
2016-07-15, 11:15 AM
"Like I said before miss, my company is only interested in money that these damned creatures can make. To be honest with you, I'd say we'd kill them all and be done with it. Besides, I thought you guys like risks."

*I then took out a gps and turned to the nearest lab.*

hand ax ranger
2016-07-15, 07:19 PM
" then how do we know you're not leading us into a trap. For all we know you're still working with them I don't think you should leave. Scouts should never leave we need someone more like that guy over there order it lead"

Dret sighed. sure she was good at her job, but sher was still naive and had much to learn about how to determine who is or isn't goign to use you than kill you.

to be fair, it was possilbve he would try, but likely it would be AFTER he got their help. then....he would be ready.

"My intuition tells me that our friend here has no intention of killing us out the gate. For one it's quite costly to have brought us here. Maybe not so noticeable to a wealthy man like the old man, but enough to make it a stupid investment if we we're just going to die. Especially seeing as we are each talented in a field of use in this situation, and let's it Akira, killing is our buisness.."

He works the bolt of his G3. "...And buisness is good."

"Like I said before miss, my company is only interested in money that these damned creatures can make. To be honest with you, I'd say we'd kill them all and be done with it. Besides, I thought you guys like risks."

*I then took out a gps and turned to the nearest lab.*

"WHy yes I do. I DID make a Career of hunting what's supposedly the most dangerous game......Better than Deer or Tywalik. they don't shoot back, they don't give a hella of a lot of challege, and they never beg."

he notes the direction of the the hunter faces. "So that way?"

He points his weapon down that direction, using the scope to see ahead.

DanteDemon665
2016-07-25, 06:37 PM
Here i will take the position to be leader and contain this fighting

Notnagel
2016-07-25, 06:38 PM
Dodging the pistol whip easily, he listens to the human descride these "volocirapters"
"Oooooh....sounds fun."

He smiles.

"Would you like to take leadership Dante?"

DanteDemon665
2016-08-01, 07:37 PM
Yes I would like to take leadership

hand ax ranger
2016-08-04, 10:50 PM
Dret pokes Dante. "Hello.... are you ok...?"