PDA

View Full Version : IC : Bad Day at the Office

Pages : [1] 2

Ilena
2016-06-27, 04:10 AM
It is late, the stars are out the moon , near full, is shining in the sky, you walk along a park path. The usual way home you take as its just a short 10 min walk from your house to the office. It was a late night, you stayed late working on a clients unit but it was a nice night out, the air was warm the crickets were chirping and the park lights lit the path well. You were just passing a more open part where there was some concrete and a few benches to sit. A large hill sloped up from the court and was well grown with trees and bush when you hear a lot of rustling and the sound of breaking branches, it seems as if something is coming this way.

cavalieredraghi
2016-06-27, 04:17 AM
Thomas keeps moving as he looks around. He did not want to accidentally run into what ever was coming. Could be anything really, maybe one of those off the path bicyclist.

Ilena
2016-06-27, 04:55 AM
A moment after you start to step away a, what appears to you a large wolf and a scraggly dog come rolling out of the bushes biting and clawing each other. The wolf kicks the dog in the stomach and it goes flying across the court towards you, and the wolf follows and pounces on it tearing at its neck and head, you hear a squeal of pain from it as you see a bunch of blood trickle out from slash marks ... the scraggly dog bites the wolf tearing into its shoulder and you hear a loud howl as it tries to break away. In their fight they end up rolling towards you, and the scraggly dog suddenly gets kicked out and smashes into your chest as a moment later the wolf lands as well, everything is a bur for the next moment until you feel a sharp sudden pain in your arm and a few seconds later the dogs are off you. When you next look up you see only the wolf standing there looking away from you.

cavalieredraghi
2016-06-27, 04:57 AM
I am freaking out as the wolf is looking at me. I back away as quickly as I can while trying to get up. I fall a few times, before I finally get on my feet to start running away.

Ilena
2016-06-27, 06:14 AM
Looking at where the feral vampire died, I look back at the human who got caught in the middle, I tilt my head as I notice the teeth marks in his arm, I kind of roll my eyes and head little bit as I see my teeth mark and think to myself, "Ah **** .... hes infected ... this .... well **** this is going to be awkward ... oh well I guess theres nothing to do but make sure this mutt doesnt kill himself." I get down on all fours and dash into the trees beside the path, running forward quickly and when I was far enough forward, I shift to my human form and cut out in front to wait for him to arrive.

cavalieredraghi
2016-06-27, 05:06 PM
I continue to run, my lungs burning form the sudden increase of activity. Till finally he sees the naked young woman cut infront of him. I just roll my eyes up as my nose starts to bleed. I try not to look as I suddenly face plant into the ground.

Ilena
2016-06-27, 06:33 PM
Sighing as he face plants, I walk towards the man, the wound on my shoulder and hip slowly closing though leaking blood. I crouch in front of him and say, "Sorry for biting you ... I kinda infected you with what you would consider a disease, your arm just kinda got in the way. So yea in a few days you will become a werewolf." I really don't deal much with humans, and kind of just direct.

cavalieredraghi
2016-06-27, 06:37 PM
My head was ringing, I nose pulsing as blood flowed not not just from before but now having a nice gash across it from the fall. I was struggling to get up and did not even hear what the young naked woman had to say. I slowly raise my head as it bobs around my eyes not able to focus on anything.

"What?"

Ilena
2016-06-27, 06:48 PM
Sighing again, humans, "I bit you, you will become a werewolf, I didn't mean to do it on purpose but you just got in the way, in a few days you will have your first change."

cavalieredraghi
2016-06-27, 06:58 PM
"What!" I finally say as i hear you. I start to look around you for some cop or something or a way to escape your crazy.

Ilena
2016-06-27, 07:26 PM
I sigh, "Why are humans so stupid, I said, I bit you, and your going to become a werewolf."

cavalieredraghi
2016-06-27, 07:30 PM
"You sound like a ****ing nut case to me!" I say before I try to get around you and start running for my house.

Ilena
2016-06-27, 07:41 PM
Sighing again, "Yea sure, says the naked bloody chick who has wounds matching what that , im assuming you saw a wolf? So you know, its a thing. Shall i see you in a couple of days when the full moon hits?"

cavalieredraghi
2016-06-27, 07:45 PM
"AHHHHHH!!!!!!!" I just scream as I run away from you.

Ilena
2016-06-27, 07:55 PM
I sit down on the ground, sighing , "Stupid human , here I am trying to apologize and tell him what to expect, and he just screams and runs away ... oh well." I shift back to wolf form and follow him, I run up beside him and say, "So when are you going to stop running?"

cavalieredraghi
2016-06-27, 07:59 PM
I just shut the door behind me and crouch down before the door, as I am now hyperventilating.

Ilena
2016-06-27, 08:02 PM
I sit out front of this guys house, "You know this wont go away right? Your being an idiot, just let me in and we can talk about this ok?"

cavalieredraghi
2016-06-27, 08:05 PM
He just rocks himself back and forth.
"This is just a dream, this is just a dream?"

Ilena
2016-06-27, 08:16 PM
Listening to him rock back and forth, "No it isnt a dream, im a lycan, I bit you, your going to be one too, I kinda gotta be here and not let you flounder so let me in and we can talk ok?"

cavalieredraghi
2016-06-27, 08:17 PM
"WHY!?" I yell

"Why me, why did you do this. you are evil!"

Ilena
2016-06-27, 08:22 PM
Sighing, "I am not evil, it was an accident, in fact I killed a vampire , well it wasnt a vampire but it was a twisted creation of theirs, its called a feral vampire, a nasty thing, I killed it you got in the way , see if i didnt then it could have killed tons of people."

cavalieredraghi
2016-06-27, 08:23 PM
"Just leave me alone!" I yell from beyond the door.

Ilena
2016-06-27, 08:31 PM
Sighing, "Ok fine, you should probably tend the wound, I mean it will heal on its own in a few days but its best if you don't bleed out in the mean time. You know?"

cavalieredraghi
2016-06-27, 08:40 PM
I get up as I never locked the door and walk toward the bath room. I run the water to start cleaning my arm.

Ilena
2016-06-27, 08:52 PM
Tilting my head as I listen to him get up, and I give it a few moments, and then assume my anthro form, and open the door. I close it behind me ,careful to let my tail through, and lock it behind me. I then follow him to the bathroom, and lean against the door frame watching him. I wait for a bit and then say , "I'm sorry about biting you."

cavalieredraghi
2016-06-27, 08:54 PM
I jump at your talking, and then trip.

"Ahhaahh" I try to grab something before I fall ripping the shower curtain from its bar, and bash my head against the wall falling unconscious.

Ilena
2016-06-27, 09:03 PM
I wince, "Ah **** .... " I go pick him up and set him on the floor, and start cleaning the bite wound, wrapping it well, and make sure his head is ok, then take him to bed. Afterwards I shift to human form and start showering, cleaning the blood and my own wounds that are almost completely healed now. Ive had worse, but I still curse myself, should have been more careful and be sure what I was biting ... but it was a vampire, a pretty bastardous one. Now I have to take care of this guy ... whos freaking out about it and all , my mom always said I had the diplomacy of a stone. Guess she was right.

cavalieredraghi
2016-06-28, 01:44 AM
I am out cold for a few hours even after you place me in my bed. My house was small, as you had a small dining area just off the kitchen. In line with the kitchen is a small living room and the front door. A flight of stairs leads you to the bedroom and bathroom areas. It was a very small house. I wake up feeling my head pound like a jack hammer. I am dizzy as I try to get up and make my way to my bathroom, splashing water on my face.

Once I am of a clearer mind I pull my shirt to look at the bite mark that was still there from last night.
"Oh it was not a dream...."

Ilena
2016-06-28, 02:02 AM
I hear you wake up, and get off your couch and walk up stairs, my wounds having healed. I knock on the door frame to the bathroom and HOPEFULLY you don't freak out. "Hey, now don't freak out again and hit your head ok?" Standing before you is a small woman, well smallish, a 5'6 redheaded with a pretty face and wearing one of your t-shirts, its definitely baggy on her.

cavalieredraghi
2016-06-28, 02:12 AM
"Can you please give me a moment then at least to have my private time?" I say through the door as I was now actually using the rest room as a rest room. I was a good 6'2" and my shirts may be baggy on her, but they were better then the alternative.

Ilena
2016-06-28, 02:24 AM
"Well yes, I just dont want you to , you know, freak out, try to shoot me or some other crazy thing. "

cavalieredraghi
2016-06-28, 02:26 AM
"Had I wanted to shoot you I think I would be at a sever disadvantage, unless you are telling me you did not search my home for weapons?" I say through the door.

Ilena
2016-06-28, 02:37 AM
"Well you would be, and well theres not much else to do around here so while you slept I poked around. Now are you ready to talk?"

cavalieredraghi
2016-06-28, 02:40 AM
You hear the water run again, as I washed my hands.
"Yah okay I am coming out."
I stepped out of the bathroom and you do see a rather innocent looking young man, who had a small amount of weight on him. He was not much of an athlete or a physically fit individual though he was far better then most. Yet despite this he had a soft handsome face, as his brunette hair was a bit of a mess. His eyes showed a bit of kindness to them as well.

Ilena
2016-06-28, 02:41 AM
"Hey, so ... do you remember anything I said? I'm ... not entirely sure. I've kinda never done anything like this before."

cavalieredraghi
2016-06-28, 02:45 AM
"I remember being chased, I remember seeing well." I blush then as I look back at you.
"Well you naked in the park.... Though that is all I remember."

Ilena
2016-06-28, 02:49 AM
" Well, I accidentally bit you, and you in a few days are going to be a werewolf, with me so far?"

cavalieredraghi
2016-06-28, 02:53 AM
"What? that can't be true, werewolves are fairy tales. Ways to make teenage girls quiver with excitement they don't exist."

Ilena
2016-06-28, 02:56 AM
I smile and laugh, "Well, you can't see my true form right now, but you can see what humans see, if you want I can shift into a form where you will see a wolf, if you dont wana believe my word."

cavalieredraghi
2016-06-28, 02:58 AM
I smile and laugh, "Well, you can't see my true form right now, but you can see what humans see, if you want I can shift into a form where you will see a wolf, if you dont wana believe my word."

"Ahh...." I get nervous. this sounds rather private to him, but he did not know how to voice that.

Ilena
2016-06-28, 03:02 AM
"Well, do you wana believe me and move on, or do you need proof? Cuzz if we can move on we can talk about what is going to happen to you in a few days."

cavalieredraghi
2016-06-28, 03:05 AM
"This can't be real... I mean why would you transform, how can you it is not the full moon for a few days."

Ilena
2016-06-28, 03:10 AM
"I can transform because I'm a natural born, so for me its easy as if changing clothes. For you, it will take some practice but you can as well, its just a myth put out by humans. Though I have always heard non naturals can only go half way. Naturals can transform into wolves as well."

cavalieredraghi
2016-06-28, 03:13 AM
"How?" I ask more asking how this is all possible.

Ilena
2016-06-28, 03:21 AM
"Well, I was fighting a feral vampire, and you kinda got in the way and I bit you ... was an accident, I would never have done this to you on purpose. It is ... kinda against the rules to turn humans against their will, and very frowned upon to turn them even if they want to. So, I'm here for you to help you deal with this. Your first change ... will be hard from what I understand, it will ... well we will get there soon."

cavalieredraghi
2016-06-28, 03:24 AM
"Why? Why me? What does it mean once I turn? Is there a cure?" the reality starting to settle in.

Ilena
2016-06-28, 03:32 AM
Sighing a little, "No there is no cure, this means that when the moon is full that some ... things will be different, you will be able to see the true world around you and see all the non humans. Which will make you safer as you can avoid vampires and other thing now."

cavalieredraghi
2016-06-28, 03:34 AM
"Other thing?" I ask catching that hint at the end.

Ilena
2016-06-28, 03:42 AM
"Well you can't possibly believe that vampires and werewolves exist and nothing else does, that would be silly, theres lots of shapeshifters, succubus, centaurs dragons, never met one but would love to one day, other things you know? Just vampires are usually the more dangerous, ever wonder why theres so many mysterious murders?"

cavalieredraghi
2016-06-28, 03:43 AM
"I... I always chalked it up to Serial Killers and Gang Bangers." I say with a lump in my throat.

Ilena
2016-06-28, 03:46 AM
"Well of course there's that, but vampires feed on blood, and they get it from humans usually. So, wana go sit down?"

cavalieredraghi
2016-06-28, 03:47 AM
I just nod in agreement, soon I start to go into shock from all this news. I stumble down the stairs and fall on the couch.

Ilena
2016-06-28, 03:51 AM
I follow you down and sit on the floor beside you, "Want some time to think about it? I will be here for you to help you."

cavalieredraghi
2016-06-28, 04:00 AM
I just sat there shell shocked, till eventually the sun rose. The Light of the day breaking me from my stupor.
"Oh no I am going to be late, I need to get my shop open!"

Ilena
2016-06-28, 04:03 AM
I lay on the floor , having gone to sleep sometime during the night, but I wake up quickly, "Well, ok then I shall come with you to work. Where do you work?"

cavalieredraghi
2016-06-28, 04:10 AM
"WHAT!?" I say as I am running up the stairs to throw on some proper clothes.

Ilena
2016-06-28, 04:10 AM
I raise my voice, "WHERE DO YOU WORK! AND DO THEY ACCEPT DOGS!?"

cavalieredraghi
2016-06-28, 04:21 AM
"I own the business if I say dogs are allowed dogs are allowed. It is in walking distances from here."

Ilena
2016-06-28, 04:24 AM
"Good, then I shall be your dog if anyone asks, got any food around here?" I get up looking around the kitchen.

cavalieredraghi
2016-06-28, 04:30 AM
You hear me bang around upstairs as I get dressed for work. When you open the fridge it hold some simple things milk eggs, a few condiments and the like. On the counter was a few boxes of cereal and bread.

Ilena
2016-06-28, 04:34 AM
I sigh, looking around and sniffing some of the bread, theres nothing super appitizing but I make some toast for myself and for the new wolf boy, "HEY! YOUR FOOD SUCKS! ALSO WHATS YOUR NAME? MINES OLIVIA!"

cavalieredraghi
2016-06-28, 04:42 AM
"Well sorry princess, I was not planning on having a God damned Werewolf bite me last night. I am Thomas." I shout down to you as I head down the stairs.

Ilena
2016-06-28, 04:45 AM
I take a bite into the sandwich I made, "I made you some peanut butter and jelly, " I lean against the counter while I eat, "Usually dont eat human food but kinda have to be here with you to make sure your ok." When you see me you see your shirt but also now that yo have more time, a necklace chain hanging down , you cant see what it is but the chain looks like gold.

cavalieredraghi
2016-06-28, 06:31 AM
"why? Why not just leave me, and let me die from animal services or something?" I say before taking the PB&J and taking a bite before heading to the door.

Ilena
2016-06-28, 09:26 AM
"Well, if i did that , then you would have worse things to deal with then animal services, also being that you could kill them before they could kill you, and don't think they will try, guns are just as lethal to us well little less so as your body will heal faster but hey, theres none of this silver bullet crap. Silver is painful if you cut yourself with it, your body will heal silver slower then a regular wound so just be aware of that. Well ... you will after your first change anyway, basicly I dont want you to kill someone and then take your life because of guilt ok? Thats just never good."

cavalieredraghi
2016-06-28, 05:21 PM
As you mention me taking my own life, i just go silent quickly. Only the sound of my feet hitting the concrete and the munching of my sandwhich are clear aside from all the outside sounds.

Ilena
2016-06-28, 06:22 PM
Trotting beside you , I continue talking "So, you will have a few days before the change , I will keep you safe until then and teach you about yourself. Also on the day before the full moon we need to go into the woods, someplace ... less breakable ok?"

cavalieredraghi
2016-06-28, 06:28 PM
Trotting beside you , I continue talking "So, you will have a few days before the change , I will keep you safe until then and teach you about yourself. Also on the day before the full moon we need to go into the woods, someplace ... less breakable ok?"

"Right makes sense. So we are not doing wolf Man here where I am locked in the basement in a strapped down chair?"

Ilena
2016-06-28, 06:55 PM
"Ummm ... no ... I doubt you have a 2 inch thick steel cage to keep you in, cuzz no chair would ever hold you. If i wanted to I could probably have torn your house apart and nothing would have stopped me given enough time, but thats rude, I ****ed up and need to take care of you."

cavalieredraghi
2016-06-28, 07:05 PM
"Ummm ... no ... I doubt you have a 2 inch thick steel cage to keep you in, cuzz no chair would ever hold you. If i wanted to I could probably have torn your house apart and nothing would have stopped me given enough time, but thats rude, I ****ed up and need to take care of you."

"You keep talking about how you ****ed up, and while I agree why do you really care?"

Ilena
2016-06-28, 07:07 PM
"Well, in situations like this, when you end up screwing up you gotta make sure the person is ok, before your allowed to move on ... so ... yes I screwed up, and i want to make it as right as I can , I can't cure you but I can at least teach you about whats going to happen, teach you about the threats and how to deal with them so if you meet a vampire they dont kill you, and also teach you how to fight with your new form, I don't know how you humans get by without proper teeth."

cavalieredraghi
2016-06-28, 07:29 PM
"But I thought monsters could care less about one another?"

Ilena
2016-06-28, 07:44 PM
"Ehhhh ... that depends, its ... complex, lycans hold territory, usually we like out in the woods , places with low human population where we can hunt, vampires like cities where their prey is high, we will kill each other if one enters anothers territory , other races are more mobile less ... organized, but picking off a lone wolf? Sure, our pelts fetch a good price ..."

cavalieredraghi
2016-06-28, 07:45 PM
"SO what do Werewolves live in packs?"

Ilena
2016-06-28, 07:56 PM
"Yes, we do, usually lead by an ancient family, though smaller splinter packs do exist, and then a few solo wolves though that is more rare, just like you will be very rare, we do not turn people if we can avoid it."

cavalieredraghi
2016-06-28, 08:02 PM
"Are you part of a pack?"

Ilena
2016-06-28, 08:04 PM
I shake my head, "No, Im one of those rare cases where I am a loner, as you can image some people didnt like my attitude so I left."

cavalieredraghi
2016-06-28, 08:09 PM
"No kidding you have the care and tact of a stump."

Ilena
2016-06-28, 08:18 PM
Chuckling a little, "Yea pretty much what my mother said, so your kinda stuck with me for the next bit. "

cavalieredraghi
2016-06-28, 10:48 PM
"Fine." I finally resign into agreement with you as I moan out my answer.

Ilena
2016-06-29, 12:19 AM
As I trot beside you, "So ... any questions you might have?"

cavalieredraghi
2016-06-29, 12:37 AM
"I am wondering why it is taking so long to get to my office. "

Ilena
2016-06-29, 02:39 AM
You arrive at your street where your office is, theres a client waiting out front of your store when you approach, your working on, He approaches you, "Hey, running a bit late today? And bringing your dog to work?"

cavalieredraghi
2016-06-29, 02:52 AM
"yah sorry I had a rough night last night. I did not have enough time this morning to get her to the doggy day care. " I say as I fumble my keys to open my shop.

Ilena
2016-06-29, 03:03 AM
I tilt my head and glare at him, doggy day care? Esh how rude. "Hey thats ok, we all have bad days, curious though when you will be done with my unit?"

cavalieredraghi
2016-06-29, 03:05 AM
I tilt my head and glare at him, doggy day care? Esh how rude. "Hey thats ok, we all have bad days, curious though when you will be done with my unit?"

"I actually finished last night. Once I get the register up and online then I can tell you the cost and get you your unit." I say as I unlock the door and open it up for the day.

Ilena
2016-06-29, 03:11 AM
I trot in when the door opens and look around, sniffing at things, mostly normal but I do smell a shifter having been in here a few days ago, interesting.

The man follows you in, saying "Oh thats awesome! I'm glad I came down then!"

cavalieredraghi
2016-06-29, 03:20 AM
"Not a problem." I say as I enter the office. the entrance was small yet comfortable, as there was a small desk and a computer for a register there. A door to the side of the place was there that lead into further parts of the office, but an employee's only sign was over the door.

Ilena
2016-06-29, 03:26 AM
He waits patiently for you to get everything started, he looks around as he waits.

I pad around the place sniffing and then curl up behind the counter out of the way, I feel sorry for what I did i just dont want to get in the way of your life anymore then I have.

cavalieredraghi
2016-06-29, 03:31 AM
I get the register up and running quickly as I go into the back room to grab the man's unit.
"alright that will be $120." I say as I ring up the work done.

Ilena
2016-06-29, 04:09 AM
He passes over his credit card, and as you ring through and finish up he thanks you and takes his unit. For the first few hours you find walk ins are a bit busy, and I spend most of my time seemingly sleeping, in between people I watch what you do and ask a few questions, mostly revolving around what is that, and what does that do. Ive never really seen computers at all before. One person comes in, a woman you have seen quite often, Alice, she tends to bring in a lot of business and units. She has in her hands another unit you imagine to be worked on. You notice the first time I perked up, after she talks, saying, "Hey Thomas , how are you doing today? Got another one for you."

cavalieredraghi
2016-06-29, 04:26 AM
I perk up at seeing Alice. She was always a light in my day, no matter the circumstance. "Hey Alice, what seems to be the trouble this time?" I ask with a gentle smile as I am now fully into my routine. Though this time I avoid the small flirts I some times say when Alice is here.

Ilena
2016-06-29, 04:48 AM
She smiles, and puts the laptop on the counter, leaning in lets you look down her shirt and cleavage, you know shes doing that on purpose. "Oh this one crashed yesterday, I was wondering if yo might be able to work your magic fingers and fix it for me?"

Olivia perks up at this, tilting her head a little.

cavalieredraghi
2016-06-29, 04:56 AM
I go beet red in the face upon seeing that. So I try to focus on my work before me. I look to the laptop and ask.
"This is not like the others you bring is it your personal laptop Alice?"

Ilena
2016-06-29, 05:04 AM
Nodding, "Mhmm, it is, I brought it to you cuzz i know your the best, and I know you will fix whatever is wrong with it for me." She smiles up at you.

Olivia gets up and starts walking around the counter as this continues.

cavalieredraghi
2016-06-29, 05:07 AM
I just stay red as a apple at this compliment.
"Well I wouldn't say I am the best, but I will see what I can do." I try to pull my eyes up from the laptop towards Alice and stare into her gemstone like eyes.
"Did it crash the one time or has it been doing it often?"

Ilena
2016-06-29, 05:21 AM
Smiling "You are the best guy I've worked with anyway, and yes it only crashed once but I figured you should take a look at it just in case you know?"

I come around the counter and growl at her. Alice jumps in fright , fear in her eyes is evident, "Omg!"

cavalieredraghi
2016-06-29, 05:27 AM
I look down to Olivia.
"No Bad girl. Alice is our friend." I look back up to Alice with an apology on my face.

"I am sorry Alice I did not have enough time to get her to a doggy day care this morning."

Ilena
2016-06-29, 05:44 AM
Growling a little more in annoyance , Olivia turns back behind the counter, "Oh umm i didnt know you had a dog ... shes umm .. really pretty." She seems nervous now, "Hey you mind if I leave the laptop with you?"

cavalieredraghi
2016-06-29, 08:45 PM
"Sure that is not a problem." I say as i get the feeling she won't be staying much longer.

Ilena
2016-06-29, 10:21 PM
Alice leaves as quickly as she can, while Olivia looks at you with a smug look on her face, "Well that was interesting."

cavalieredraghi
2016-06-29, 10:49 PM
I look down to Olivia with a sheer.
"What that for!? She is one of my regulars!"

Ilena
2016-06-29, 10:55 PM
I sit and lick my paw, "She wanted to screw you ... literally."

cavalieredraghi
2016-06-29, 10:57 PM
"What! Like sex?!" my voice went high pitch almost squeaking.

Ilena
2016-06-29, 11:10 PM
"Well ... yes ... what did you think?" I yawn as i pad back to my spot.

cavalieredraghi
2016-06-29, 11:12 PM
"No She is just a nice person. That is all, i mean she wouldn't...... She really did, didn't she....." My eyes go wide as I realize your are right.

Ilena
2016-06-29, 11:40 PM
"Yep, she wants you, i could smell her arousal , probably best if you wait a bit before mating with her."

cavalieredraghi
2016-06-30, 12:07 AM
"Why? Would I give her Puppies!" I gasp as i place my hands to my mouth.

Ilena
2016-06-30, 12:13 AM
I tilt my head and raise an eyebrow, "Really? Did you really just say that?"

cavalieredraghi
2016-06-30, 12:15 AM
"What is it possible!" I am actually serious and worried, sweat starting to bead down my brow.

Ilena
2016-06-30, 12:24 AM
I shake my head, "Well i dont know how breeding really works but your human, its different, me? any kids i have with anyone will be a wolf, you ... i dont know ... I mean ... it was me who turned you so maybe ... mmm probably not i wouldnt worry about it." I yawn and curl up in the place i decided to take. Another customer walks in just a moment after.

cavalieredraghi
2016-06-30, 12:25 AM
I was about to say something to you, when he costumer walked in. I turn to see them.
"Welcome how can I help you??"

Ilena
2016-06-30, 01:05 AM
"Hey I was wondering if you do house calls?"

cavalieredraghi
2016-06-30, 01:07 AM
"Depends on the problem sir, but I am not against House Calls no." Thomas said.
"The more I know the less time I have to charge so I can tackle the problem you see."

Ilena
2016-06-30, 02:17 AM
"Ah well thank you, I'm having issues setting up a network between a couple of computers and my printer. Could you take care of that?"

cavalieredraghi
2016-06-30, 02:19 AM
"Not a problem. I can see that being finished in 2 to 4 hours. Shall we schedule a time for me to meet you at your home, Office?" I pull out a small tablet with a calendar pulled up to work out a time.

Ilena
2016-06-30, 02:20 AM
"Sure, you got some time tomorrow?" As you work out the time, he thanks you and leaves, Olivia perks up, "Did you know he wasn't human?"

cavalieredraghi
2016-06-30, 02:21 AM
"What? How did you know?" I ask worried now that I just scheduled to meet this guy at his home..

Ilena
2016-06-30, 02:25 AM
"Hes a shifter, and I can smell him, I just wanted to show you, you interact with non humans everyday, and if he would have been a threat to you, then I would have killed him, so don't worry. And I will go with you. Shifters can look like whoever they wish to, but they always smell the same, you will be able to tell them apart in a few days."

cavalieredraghi
2016-06-30, 02:29 AM
"Shifter? Is .... Is it safe to visit him?" I ask still not understanding.

Ilena
2016-06-30, 02:33 AM
Sighing, stupid human ... figure this out so i can leave ... "Yes , it is, shifters can be good and bad just like normal humans, they are not inherently dangerous like vampires because they do not live on humans, they just blend in with society, some are good people and live normal lives, some are criminals and rob banks, some murder people, just the same as an everyday human. Again, i am here to protect you until you understand, if he was dangerous I would not have let you go. Also you wont meet a vampire in daylight, it .. kinda kills them. If you find a true blood vampire , run like hell, they will kill you. What I fought last night was just what we call a feral, its a degenerate , lower class of vampire, much less deadly for a wolf , still would have torn you apart though."

cavalieredraghi
2016-06-30, 02:42 AM
I gulp and nod.
"Well it is getting near closing time..."

Ilena
2016-06-30, 03:02 PM
"Ooooh! So time to go home? So I can start training you more. Thats awesome. Ok ... so have you ever been in a fight before?"

cavalieredraghi
2016-06-30, 07:38 PM
"What? Go home now I got to work on all those computers that were left here. Namely Alice's laptop." I look to Olivia as if she was insane.
"How else do you think I run a successful business."

Ilena
2016-06-30, 09:12 PM
"I don't know ... most lycans don't have businesses, and ive never been with a pack who has done so. So kinda not my thing. You will have to learn to fight , else the first thing that wants to kill you will."

cavalieredraghi
2016-06-30, 09:31 PM
"But Alice's laptop...." I say defeated. following your lead.

"Fine what do I need to know?"

Ilena
2016-07-01, 12:20 AM
"First I will start you off with some theories, how you kill, most things will die to decapitation, or blood loss, most have internal organs that if damaged can be lethal, though I would stick to heart and neck for a quicker kill. We are in vampire territory, so I will start with them. To kill one, either remove its head, or damage its heart. I know you have probably heard steak to the heart .. things like that, but its bull****. They are ... mostly dead, their heart still beats though and they will die from blood loss if you do enough damage to them. So will we, we both heal fast so if you cut them, bite them, probably wont kill it. MAYBE slow it down. If your fighting a feral this is what i would suggest .... if you end up fighting a familiar ... well you might be able to survive against one, but if you end up meeting a noble or elder ... you run as fast as your legs can carry you, and if you think your safe you keep running. Ok?"

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-01, 03:26 AM
"Okay that makes sense. What else?" We were sitting in the back of my office as I listened to the dog.

Ilena
2016-07-02, 10:50 PM
"Mmmm , you may run into a pack one day, or wish to join one, you will probably desire company more and not really want to be alone, kinda a normal thing so I wouldnt worry. Hmmm what else ..."

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-03, 12:01 AM
"Wait why wouldn't we stick together?" Thomas said as he stopped what he was doing and crouched down to pet you.

Ilena
2016-07-03, 12:12 AM
I tilt my head, "Did you seriously just pet me?"

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-03, 01:15 AM
I pull back my hand quick.
"Am I not suppose to, I mean we are pretending you are my dog afterall..."

Ilena
2016-07-03, 05:54 AM
"Yes but I'm not, like ... at all. I'm a wolf and you do it again and ill bite your hand off, k? Good, now yes we will stick together for a bit, but I imagine you won't want me hanging around for long, and im a bit of a lone wolf as it were. So I was thinking I would teach you all you need to know, and then get out of your hair. Let you get back to your life. Right?"

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-03, 11:56 AM
I put up a hand as if I wanted to stop her and say something, but what would I say. I want you around, I don't want you to leave. That I am tired of being alone.
"Okay then." was all I could say.

Ilena
2016-07-03, 04:22 PM
Nodding, " Good good, ok, do you have any questions?"

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-03, 09:01 PM
"No not at the moment." I say defeated, he did not know how he could say that he wanted to know why she was a lone wolf, why she did not want to be around others?

Ilena
2016-07-04, 02:52 AM
Nodding, "Ok, then , how about I leave you be here for a bit, how long will you be staying here? I should go find a good location for your change."

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-04, 03:02 AM
"not long I can work at home, if needed. I believe most of Alice's problem is software related. may just need a virus scan."

Ilena
2016-07-04, 04:29 AM
"Mmmm ok, i will escort you home, and then go, I would feel more comfortable with you home safe, there has been a couple of ferals ive killed here , a little more then i would have expected, also i should tell you, you started smelling like a wolf a few hours ago, so if you meet a vampire or something, they will know what you are, only problem, you wont. so pack your things, and lets get ready to go."

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-04, 06:40 PM
"Mmmm ok, i will escort you home, and then go, I would feel more comfortable with you home safe, there has been a couple of ferals ive killed here , a little more then i would have expected, also i should tell you, you started smelling like a wolf a few hours ago, so if you meet a vampire or something, they will know what you are, only problem, you wont. so pack your things, and lets get ready to go."

"What?!" Thomas said as he panics a little while packing.
"How do I smell like a human again!"

Ilena
2016-07-04, 06:45 PM
I tilt my head, "You never will, your a wolf now, and will be until the day you die. I thought you understood this, you are not human anymore."

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-04, 06:46 PM
"But there has to be a way to hide myself even to other monsters?" I said as I go to the door to finally lock up the office.

Ilena
2016-07-04, 06:49 PM
Shrugging, "Not really, you can remove your scent if your being tracked for example, but without magics changing your scent isn't possible, it is possible you have the ability but I never learned, i cant teach you."

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-04, 06:53 PM
"Remove scent what do you mean?" Only then does Thomas realize he is sound crazy now that he is out in the open talking to a dog.

Ilena
2016-07-04, 07:13 PM
"Well, I mean, theres some things you can put on yourself to dampen your scent, or remove it for a little while, like for example, covering yourself in mud makes it a lot harder to smell you, or covering yourself in deer guts will confuse the smell. You will understand more when can actually smell things , so don't worry." You see me glance forward as a couple of people come around the corner, humans can hear me just like you are so i quiet up. After they pass we get to your house as I talk a little more about how to hide your scent.

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-04, 07:31 PM
"You know what, no if you are going to be teaching me you are going to be as a human, come on lets go to the store and get you some clothes."

Ilena
2016-07-04, 07:35 PM
Tilting my head, "But why? My wolf form is perfectly fine .. " You sense the first hesitation in her voice, you would get an idea that she doesn't like her human form. "I also don't have anything , and you humans are troubled by nakedness."

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-04, 07:38 PM
"which is why I will get you some clothes." I say as I go inside the home.
"Come on lets find you something of mine to wear till we get to the store for your own clothes okay."

Ilena
2016-07-04, 07:41 PM
Sighing, "But i need to go out and look for something .... a place for you to change ... you know, its more important."

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-04, 07:42 PM
"We can do that tonight, for now while we still have sun we are going to find a why so it does not look like I am talking to a dog."

Ilena
2016-07-04, 07:51 PM
Sighing as she follows him into the house, he does have a point but still ... once inside and he closes the door behind her, she assumes her human form, "Ok, what do you have that would fit me?" She is a lot smaller, only 5'4 , and you would guess about 130 lbs though her boobs are quite large for her frame, and you notice a necklace hangs between them, its a gold chain with a green gemstone held inside.

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-04, 07:54 PM
I just face palm as I blush heavily. I try to walk toward the stairs missing them by a mile. with my eyes covered I trip over my own coffee table.

Ilena
2016-07-04, 08:00 PM
I glance at him, "Seriously? Have you never seen a woman before? It makes it a lot easier to walk when your not having your eyes closed." I say as I walk passed him up to is room.

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-04, 08:02 PM
"I did not expect you to change right infront of me!" I say as I groan and try to get back on my feet. Soon I follow her up to the room and go to my closet.

"I don't have much but we are only needing a t-shirt and a pair of jeans to get you to the store so we can get you your own clothes."

Ilena
2016-07-04, 08:04 PM
Shrugging, as i sit down on your bed, "Sure, though your a lot bigger then me, so it will look weird right? I mean maybe if i just stay here right?"

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-04, 08:06 PM
"But I don't know your sizes?" I say unable to look at you.

Ilena
2016-07-04, 08:27 PM
Sighing, "Fine, here, just let me look, ill be quicker as im actually using my eyes." I get up and push you out of the way, and search through your clothes, picking out a t shirt that covers everything and some streachy pants that i find a string to tie it so it doesnt fall off, "There, was that so hard? Now lets go, I dont have money so unless you wana steal it it is something your gonna wana buy."

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-04, 08:39 PM
I am finally able to look at you, as I let out a relieved sigh. I then smile wide.

"Yep that was the plan, of course I will buy for you. You know you look better as a human." I say as I get up and dust myself off.

Ilena
2016-07-04, 08:50 PM
I shrug, "Your a human, you would of course say that, but i feel weak and defenseless, im smaller and i have no claws and useless teeth. No tail to help me balance and all of that ... I will have you know, that i am considered quite beautiful among other wolves." I walk down the stairs and start heading outside and walking towards the mall.

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-04, 08:55 PM
"Well you are also beautiful among the humans." I say following her. Though i remain quite most of the way. I am trying to build up my courage to ask a certain question, but it was not till we were in the mall that I came out with it.

"Wha....What is that necklace you have?"

Ilena
2016-07-04, 09:03 PM
"Oh this? Its just something I find beautiful and so i wear it, and does not contain silver so thats always fun. " my hand goes to it to touch it just to reassure myself its there. You get a sense shes not entirely telling you all the truth .. if at all, though you can't place your finger on what exactly is the correct answer.

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-04, 09:04 PM
Given how long it took me to ask that simple question, I am not about to press for more information. I just look forward to one of the map kiosks to find the clothing store.

Ilena
2016-07-04, 09:18 PM
You find a few womens clothing stores as you look, as you see me looking around, a bit in awe. I've never actually be in a mall before, wondering what everything is and its just .. amazing.

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-04, 09:41 PM
"You really avoid humans don't you?" I ask as I take her hand and lead her through the mall.

Ilena
2016-07-04, 09:57 PM
"I try to, humans are ... complicated. And very dangerous. They willingly kill their own species and anything that becomes a threat to them, if they knew about us they would hunt us down and slaughter us all. It is why we don't make contact much, good for you to learn." We pass by a female clothing store.

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-04, 10:10 PM
"Why not prove to us then that you are not a threat?" I ask as I gauge your reaction to the shop we pass.

Ilena
2016-07-04, 10:20 PM
"How? Your myths and history say to fear us, we are too few to do something like that. The vampires have integrated themselves into the human society, and built a life for themselves, while we migrated to the forests. It ... would not be something to do I think."

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-04, 10:42 PM
"Maybe you are just so use to being outside of human society? Come on let's go in here." I say as I take her hand once again and pull her into the clothing store.

Ilena
2016-07-04, 10:57 PM
Shrugging, "Sure, though my people have dealt with you often enough. " A woman approaches you saying, "Hello, can I help you??"

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-04, 11:30 PM
It did not help that Thomas found the woman attractive that came to help them either. He looked to the ground and shuffled his feet.
"Umm. yah.. umm. we.. I mean she.. umm.." I really was not good around woman when I was not at work.

Ilena
2016-07-04, 11:38 PM
Tilting her head, and looking at him, "I would like some clothes, I am visiting from out of state and mine were lost. Wondering if we could get something that fits, thats all. We should be good, to look around a bit if we need any help we will let you know." I grab his arm and drag him away, "Seriously? Can't talk to a girl?"

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-04, 11:39 PM
"Well I..." He just kept looking to the ground ashamed not even able to answer Olivia.

Ilena
2016-07-04, 11:41 PM
"What?" I start looking at shirts, I find some that are small that seem to fit and grab a couple , "You have to learn to speak up Thomas, dont be so quiet." I lower my voice , "Your a wolf now, be bold."

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-04, 11:45 PM
"I am not bold, I was never bold..." I mumble to myself as he sit down in a chair looking at one of my hands as the other feels to were the bite was that had happened last night.

Ilena
2016-07-04, 11:56 PM
"Eh, still plenty of time to learn, to look up at who your talking to, so you see me naked, what does it matter? You dont blush when you see me naked as a wolf so whats the difference?" I grab a couple of pants, and place them up against me, seeing if they are long enough, I start to take my shirt off.

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-05, 12:00 AM
I look up just in time to see you start to take your shirt off. I jump to my feet and rush to you holding your hands.

"NO No not here. Human's have changing rooms with mirrors to see how you may look in your new clothes."

Ilena
2016-07-05, 12:01 AM
Tilting my head, "Oh ... where? I still don't understand why humans have such issues with nakedness." You see a couple of people nearby enough to overhear glancing our way.

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-05, 12:17 AM
Feeling the eyes on me I places a hand in Olivia's hip and pull in to whisper in her ear making himself look like her sweet heart to avoid the looks. For who would look on two lovers.
"Look just listen to me. Seeing skin and seeing a human naked it is sexually arousing okay. I don't know how to deal with those feelings so please stop reading me." I then pull away blushing from how close we just were and pointed to the changing rooms.

Ilena
2016-07-05, 12:30 AM
Tilting my head, "Hmmm ... interesting. I will ... attempt to not give you those feelings. " I turn away from you, feeling ... out of my element. I have never desired to be in human society, and never much liked them. Finding and thinking of them as brutish individuals. I head in to the ... change room ... and switch out of his clothing. Finding that it fits ok, or at least well enough by her standards. She comes outside wearing pretty tight fitting clothing showing off her curves. She chose these to feel as close to her second skin as she could. "Can we go now please?"

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-05, 12:36 AM
I nod and let out a small gasp of air as I look on you. I could not help but blush. Then I take a deep breath and put my hand around your hip as I walk with you to check out. I pull off your tags and the few clothes you also wanted and buy them for you.

Ilena
2016-07-05, 12:47 AM
Curious I follow you, watching as you purchase the items, doing the small talk of finding everything and yes, as we walk out, "Can we go home now?" I look up to you, "Unless theres something else you want." Outside it is almost dark.

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-05, 12:59 AM
I look down to her as she asked her plea. I did not know why, but seeing her like this with his arm around her it felt nice. Thomas had never done such an act before not even a hug from his mother, he was not much of a touchy kind of person. He only did it to put a show on for others to keep eyes from prying into him and Olivia.
"Yah lets go home." He saw softly back to her as I stare into her eyes.

Ilena
2016-07-05, 01:15 AM
I smile up at him for a moment, pleased that we can get out of here. Soon I will be able to return to a more comfortable shape, heading home we are walking on the side walk when two men round a corner ahead of us. I grab your arm and pull you close to me, and direct you down a driveway, whispering quietly to you, "Watch those two ... we need to go, now. Follow me when we are out of sight, dont question it."

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-05, 01:17 AM
I wrap my arm tighter around you hip and follow your directions. For some reason as we are right now, I can not follow your directions as I am enchanted with you.

Ilena
2016-07-05, 01:24 AM
Whispering quietly, "Vampires, " The moment we get out of site behind some bushes, "Run." I hold his arm as I drag him along. Coming to the fence ahead I jump over it gracefully and look behind at you.

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-05, 01:26 AM
I am honestly confused for a moment as I look to her. Then as she runs it suddenly clicks as I book it with her. However unlike her as she just ran over the fence. I wall run along side it till I speed vault over. Placing one hand down as my legs kick it in such a way that keeps me propelling along, not stopping a moment as I focus on where I am going.

Ilena
2016-07-05, 01:41 AM
Nodding as i see he jumps it, I keep running across the yard, moving through a gate and after you get through it, closing it behind us. I continue to run dragging behind you, "We are lucky, they are not nobles, but they are vampires, I cant kill two, and they will smell us. I am invading their territory ... they will respond. Is there one of those metal boxes that carry your people around here? I think you call it a bus? Or something driving that is faster? We need to get away from them."

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-05, 01:43 AM
"Follow me, I know a short cut!" I say as I suddenly jump from a small ledge to another, gripping it with expert precision and then launching myself over to keep running.

Ilena
2016-07-05, 01:51 AM
I follow him, he knows his forest better then I do, I run down the street with him glancing back, "They are coming, run faster, i will not abandon you. Just ... run faster."

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-05, 01:56 AM
I keep running we can't just wait for a bus we need to actually catch on, and the best place to do that is at a bus hub location. I run for the closest one I know of.

"Come on! I don't want to lose you."

Ilena
2016-07-05, 02:07 AM
"You wont, but they are getting closer, we cant out run them on two legs, and you dont have your 4 yet. I will distract them but you have to promise to keep on running." I start taking my shirt and pants off, kicking off my shoes you see me shift to a wolf, though my form shimmers to that of a two legged cross between a wolf and a human, you would say my human form is beautiful, but this form, is stunning. I glance back at you and say, "RUN!" before i charge the two howling.

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-05, 02:17 AM
"NO!" I tell as with a expert twist I dash for you as I kept all my momentum from before.

Ilena
2016-07-05, 02:26 AM
I crash into one of the vampires, leaping at him, biting into his shoulder and neck, rolling over him growling and tearing, at him before he kicks me off, i roll and land on my feet as the other vampire attacks, I shout at Thomas, "RUN YOU IDIOT."

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-05, 02:33 AM
"I won't leave you, you idiot!" I tell back as I look for something anything that I can use as a weapon.

Ilena
2016-07-05, 02:38 AM
"AND THEY WILL KILL YOU! DO WHAT I SAY OR WE BOTH DIE!" the vampire i bit earlier is getting up as i roll with the other one, but he glances at you for a moment before turning to me, and calls to me as he puts his hand to check his wound, which is bleeding , "You should know better then to cross into our territory and bite our humans wolf." He starts approaching me, waiting for an opening as i tear at the vampire with me, I claw at him as he bites me in the shoulder, I howl in pain as i try to get my teeth into him.

Thomas doesnt find anything you would consider deadly aside from a few trashcans though against a vampire probably wouldnt do much.

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-05, 02:47 AM
Thomas looks for anything that could be made into a weapon, seeing the railing of a small step of stairs he gets an eye. He rushed toward a vampire and jumped punching him in the face while he kept moving.

"Come on you leech, I am a wolf now I got bit so come get me". As I taunt the blood sucker.

Ilena
2016-07-05, 03:03 AM
The vampires twists at the last moment and the punch is just glancing hit, and he twists much faster then you would expect and hits you in the side, sending you flying onto grass. You think that maybe you could break a small metal bar.

I kick a vampire off and leep at the second one who was approaching you, biting down on his neck as hard as i can , he rolls and dragging him with me landing on my back as he hits me in the ribs several times, until the pain is too much and i let go and growl, I glance at you, "LISTEN TO ME, PLEASE RUN." The second vampire gets to his feet and starts drawing a blade.

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-05, 03:05 AM
"GET OFF MY DAMN KILL!" I yell at her as I was already on my feet in a break dancer like twist. seeing their speed I know I have to time it just right or I am toast as I taunt him towards the bar I want him to break.

Ilena
2016-07-05, 03:25 AM
The bar doesnt break at first but a couple of hits does break it, you feel stronger now then you did before, changes are happening, the bar is in your hand.

I twist and roll, biting at the vampire you claim as your kill, I think to myself, this pup ... hes going to get us both killed, idiot, I roll as the knife weilding vampire comes in , hopping off and jumping between you and the two, both of them are bleeding, and i am panting, "Pup did you not listen to me?" The other one draws his knife, they both look coated in a silvery substance, not steel as you might expect, growling at them, "I said to run, not fight, your not ready." They start advancing, hissing at us, "For one of your rank, you should have known better ..."

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-05, 03:34 AM
Thomas's stance changed as soon as he had the bar in his hands. He seemed different as he charged to what some would seem a mad rush at the Vampires. However it was with practiced step as Thomas stabbed at the one he claimed with his bar Thrusting repeatedly as if the bar was nor more then a rapier in his grasp. dozens of stabs preformed perfectly in a matter of seconds.

Ilena
2016-07-05, 04:09 AM
The vampire was not expecting your attack, and fell back quickly, your strikes connecting a couple of times, though he quickly counters with his knife, and slashes at your chest, where I start to leap at the second one, biting down upon his neck and clawing at his head with my claws, we collapse to the ground and roll a few times, my claws sinking into his shoulder, you hear me growling as we spin a few times, my muscles bulge as I pull, severing his arm at his shoulder. He howls as his arm is taken, and I bite down again on his neck, crunching it and removing his head, a moment later his body turns to dust, where I collapse a moment later, gasping for breath.

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-05, 04:15 AM
I had to focus on my oppenant this moment or risk not being able to help Olivia at all. I see his thrust coming a mile away as I twirl out my bar, spinning his thrusting knife till finally I can jab by pointed tip into his wrist making him drop his knife.
My stance and foot work were ready however as I kick my foot out bouncing the knife back into the air for an easy catch. With two weapons in hand I press my advance.

Ilena
2016-07-05, 04:22 AM
He is still surprised by your attacks and fals back, with you hitting the knife hand he glares at you, and sees his friend die, glances at the two of us and runs away, as quickly as he can.

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-05, 04:23 AM
I toss both weapons I have at him and his legs to stop if not slow him down.

Ilena
2016-07-05, 04:35 AM
You manage to hit him with the pole, though it does slow him down a step hes back at it again. I groan and work on getting up, holding my side where blood runs down it, "Your an idiot ... " growling, "I told you to run ..."

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-05, 04:38 AM
"And you are the one who got,hurt." I say in a more rough time then,i have ever done. It was almost a growl. Though I was quick to your side.
"Let me take a look at that."

Ilena
2016-07-05, 04:52 AM
Growling back, "And if you would have listened and ran, i would have been fine , listen ... your a pup in all this, you know nothing, " I wince as you touch me, and your seeing my form more solidly, your coming into our world more and more, as i sit you see half a dozen stab wounds bleeding, they dont look like they are closing , "Those two would have killed you .... you need to understand that. "

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-05, 05:07 AM
I pull off my shirt and start to press it into your wounds to soak up the extra blood. I was no doctor or medic, hell I did not even have first aid training, but I would do what I could for Olivia. Even in her current form, she was beautiful. My body did have a little fat, it was frail looking at least when she had only my arms to tell my baggy shirt always hiding what was underneath. A well toned chest and abs, chisled some would say, but still he was clearly built for speed not strength.

"Don't leave me next time. I told you don't leave me, and I won't leave you. Got it."

Ilena
2016-07-05, 05:20 AM
"And i told you i would protect you, and keep you safe while i teach you, i am faster then those two vampires, i could have escaped," I let him hold the shirt to my wounds, "I am a better fighter, faster and stronger then one vampire, but two, can be hard." She thinks about what the vampire said, he recognized her for what she is, who she is, but hopefully Thomas did not catch it. "

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-05, 05:22 AM
"Yah and I got hit only once and that was to get one of them off of you." I said as look to the wounds remove the shirt for a moment.
"I can fight, better then you it would seem."

Ilena
2016-07-05, 05:31 AM
I glare at him, like ...seriously? I shake my head, "Fine, then next time i will let you fight two vampires and sit back and watch mmk?"

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-05, 05:33 AM
"Fine with me if it means I don't have to lose you then I am all for that plan." As you look at Thomas it was like as the adrenaline kicked in he was a different person. Far more assertive and dominating then he was before.

Ilena
2016-07-05, 05:42 AM
Growling at him, "Your an idiot, and will get yourself killed." I slowly stand up, holding the shirt to my side, "Lets go before humans come to investigate, they will see a wolf and a human, take the knife, lets go." I start walking towards home, "And, why would you lose me?"

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-05, 05:46 AM
I dash and grab both knifes, before following you. I seem to return back to my quiet self during the walk as I no longer look at you nor answer your question. I simply keep looking forward in the direction we were heading. As we headed home.

Ilena
2016-07-05, 06:10 AM
We arrive with no more trouble, as we go inside, i sit down on the floor, and i put the tshirt on the ground, "I would rather not bleed all over your things," I look at my wounds they are over half healed, healing slower because of the silver,

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-05, 06:17 AM
I don't care about what she wants. I run upstairs grab a towel and come back down for her and starts trying to cleaning her wound

Ilena
2016-07-05, 06:25 AM
I allow him to clean it without fussing, sighing, "Look, im sorry i yelled at you, but you pissed me off, you didnt follow my orders, and you should have, you could have been killed, you surprised them and thats why you were not killed, you fought well but dont get ahead of yourself. Ok?" I glance up at you as i was looking at my lap , "I dont want you to go and die before i have finished teaching you."

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-05, 06:37 AM
I place my hand on her shoulder.

"I think I want to be in your pack." I say with a soft nervous smile.

Ilena
2016-07-05, 06:39 AM
I lift an eyebrow , "What?" The request was just so shocking that at first i dont eve know how to respond, "You ... realise that im alone right? I dont have a pack. Why would you want to be with me anyway? I would have assumed you would want to return to your normal life?"

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-05, 06:44 AM
"What normal life can I have? What kind of wolf would I be staying here. I mean I would like to stay here, but.." I move back to the towel, I take your hand and place it over the towel. I get up to get some water and a rag.

"Why not stay here with me? Carve out our own territory?"

Ilena
2016-07-05, 06:55 AM
"Simple reason, those vampires we fought? They belong to nobles, which belongs to an elder, who owns this city, we can not stay here. I was only planning on passing through not anything else. Biting you .... changed things, chances are you could hide here but I never could. They will hunt me down and kill me, and you with me if i stay for too long. It was .... unfortunate meeting those two."

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-06, 12:53 AM
"Then you and I will hit the road! Either way I won't leave you." I say as I curl up on the couch next to you.

Ilena
2016-07-07, 01:53 AM
I shake my head, "Why? Why do you not hate me? Why do you want to stay with me? I ... ruined your life."

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-07, 01:55 AM
"Yah you did do all that, it is true. However you could have left me, made me figure it out, I repay kindness. " I say as i move and shift to lay my head in your. Mainly thanks to how much easier it would be to rest in this position then having his legs across her lap.

Ilena
2016-07-07, 02:02 AM
I look confused, why ... "But ... its my duty, I can't leave a new born pup alone, its our rules, I didn't do anything special." She continues, while true, the ... desire of him to leave his human life bothers her, I mean ... if she would have been dragged away from her life instead of screwing up how would she feel? Horrible , frightened, angry, but ... he doesnt seem to feel any of these ... maybe its too soon he doesnt realize yet. Well tomorrow night he will. His transformation is soon. "Do you have to go back to that place tomorrow? I believe you call it work?"

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-07, 02:09 AM
I look confused, why ... "But ... its my duty, I can't leave a new born pup alone, its our rules, I didn't do anything special." She continues, while true, the ... desire of him to leave his human life bothers her, I mean ... if she would have been dragged away from her life instead of screwing up how would she feel? Horrible , frightened, angry, but ... he doesnt seem to feel any of these ... maybe its too soon he doesnt realize yet. Well tomorrow night he will. His transformation is soon. "Do you have to go back to that place tomorrow? I believe you call it work?"

Thomas looks to you and smiled.
"yep, I think so. I should let my clients know I am closing the business."

Ilena
2016-07-07, 02:34 AM
I shake my head again, "Well before you be hasty perhaps think about it for awhile ok?"

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-07, 02:39 AM
"What is there to think about hmm? You made it so I can not be here anymore. Vampires will find me and hunt me down just because I want to work on computer's. You are a little to late to talk hasty."

Ilena
2016-07-07, 02:51 AM
Sighing, "They care very little about you, it's me they want. If i leave they will probably leave you alone. It was also why i wanted you to run so they can't get your scent."

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-07, 02:56 AM
"well that is to late now! I nearly killed one and I defended you. Why do you have to be stubborn and stupid. I won't leave you to a fight."

Ilena
2016-07-07, 03:09 AM
"BECAUSE MY PATH LEADS TO DEATH YOU FOOL." I get up and storm around the room, "You have no idea what will be coming down upon me." I shake my head, and sigh.

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-07, 03:11 AM
"Stupid girl, if she does not tell me then how will I ever learn." I say as I recline on the couch before yawning and falling to sleep.

Ilena
2016-07-07, 03:18 AM
I shake my head, "He just would not understand." My wounds are healed though and I shift to wolf form and curl up on the couch to sleep.

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-07, 03:26 AM
As you sleep on the couch with me I instinctively wrap my arms around you and cuddle you. I am however clearly not aware of my actions as I am fast asleep.

Ilena
2016-07-07, 03:47 AM
I curl up and intertwine myself with him, kind of like I was used to doing with my pack and family. Dawn comes through the windows and lands upon the two people laying on the couch. Slowly the wolf wakes first and feels, at home .... it takes a moment to realise who she is sleeping with and jumps up knocking him off the couch and onto the floor in a panic.

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-07, 03:56 AM
"OOOWwwww" I moan after I hit the floor. He blink and try to see, though sleep is in my eyes.

Ilena
2016-07-07, 05:01 AM
I look back at him, concerned, hes awakening things in me that I tried to bury, I never expected to have a pack, i never wanted to go and turn someone just for company of my own kind, but .. he wants to be with me, I just .. dont get it. And this, just such familiarity, "Sorry, i had a bad dream ... jolted awake." I lie to save face, looking back at him I continue, "So, when do you need to leave? I will escort you there and then go find a place for your change. Ok?"

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-07, 06:22 AM
"I will head in early, may as well get a little work done. Oh and that guy I was going to meet at noon have to take care of that. Hmm sad though I will have to say good bye to Alice." I seem to be genuinely sad at the thought of leaving her.

Ilena
2016-07-07, 06:28 AM
"Well don't leave her then, stay with her .. you can, you should be fine. I just ... how can i make you understand what your giving up .... you will be going to a life of living in the forest, on the run, being hunting , in the pouring rain and snow, no home, no place to rest, just always running for your life ... can you handle that? That is what you would be going into if you come with me." She keeps trying to convince him not to come, even if now her heart is leeping at the chance to have a friend, someone to just ... share life with.

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-07, 04:37 PM
"No we were never a thing. I would put her in danger. At least you can take care of yourself, and thus less fear being around you."

Ilena
2016-07-07, 09:56 PM
I shake my head, "Well wait until tonight ok? so get ready to go out, I will escort you to your work and then ill be back. Come on, chop chop dont sit around."

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-07, 10:16 PM
I just chuckle as I jump to my feet. It was strange my legs my body felt lighter then normal. Like I could be faster. I rush around the house getting ready for work per Olivia's orders.

Ilena
2016-07-08, 02:37 AM
Once you are ready, I usher you out of the house and walk beside you to work again, this time is uneventful and I dont really talk much of all. Though when your safely inside I turn to go unless you say anything, and return about 5 hours later.

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-08, 02:39 AM
When you arrive back I am not at the office and a sign says out on call. For I did have that one client who wanted me out at their home today.

Ilena
2016-07-08, 04:25 AM
Growling , what a foolish pup, grrr ok, I start sniffing around and manage to pick up your scent enough to follow, and start tracking you down, following you I have a bunch of people looking at me funny as i go but taking back routes and jumping over fences, scrambling under bushes. I come up to the house where you are and I peek in through the window, seeing you there working on a computer, I sigh in relief. If something happened to you id feel horrible. I curl up under some bushes near the houses front and wait for you. A couple of hours later your all done and get ready to leave.

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-08, 04:28 AM
As I leave.
"Yah sorry this was the first and last visit. I mean what can you do when you got family who needs you." for some reason this lie came easy to me.

Ilena
2016-07-08, 06:20 AM
The man stands behind you, "Well I'm sorry that your closing down, I hope when your family matters are dealt with youwould consider reopening , you have a good reputation here. Thank you though for your work." He closes the door behind you as I come out from the bushes, "You left without me ...."

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-08, 07:08 PM
"I did not leave you." I say as a kneel down and place a hand on the side of your face.

"I am just getting everything finished that I said I would be doing. I did not know it would take this long however."

Ilena
2016-07-08, 08:35 PM
"I guess, I just .. your a pup in all this, someone could hurt or kill you."

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-08, 08:47 PM
"I know I am sorry Olivia, this was the only thing. I promise." I run my hand along her face as if to pet but to also be kind.