PDA

View Full Version : The baddest thing you've ever statted?

atemu1234
2016-06-27, 09:45 AM
What, in your opinion, is the most powerful/awesome thing you've statted for your games? My favorite that I've made is an Apocalyptic Spellhoarding Great Wyrm Red Dragon, which never saw play.

Telonius
2016-06-27, 10:21 AM
Asmodeus raised to Divine Rank 0. (Long story involving time-travel shenanigans, a major loophole in the Pact Primeval, and the vestige Amon revealed as his latent desire for Godhood a la Tenebrous)

BearonVonMu
2016-06-27, 10:23 AM
I took a Bluespawn Godslayer from MMIV, and added a second consciousness to it.
Two minds that share one body, moving and fighting twice as fast as it should. Seemed like a decent way of evening out the action economy a bit.
I gestalted its hit dice with cleric and gave it a second initiative roll. One initiative count is the fighter type, one is the caster.

Flickerdart
2016-06-27, 10:28 AM
I don't know about most powerful, but the most obscene thing I've built is a tauric large monstrous scorpion thri-kreen savage vampire...gestalted with totemist. You've never rolled a full attack until you've rolled this full attack.

TheTeaMustFlow
2016-06-27, 11:16 AM
Not quite as impressive as some of these, but a gestalt advanced pit fiend / great wyrm red dragon with a few miscellaneous goodies on top of that.

Norin
2016-06-27, 11:31 AM
Ehm, maybe a bit boring, but mine would be a lvl 13 Druid with the "usual" feats.

I havent done too much high level play really.

Âmesang
2016-06-27, 11:37 AM
I once attempted to stat out the "Lord of the Locusts" from Bone; some sort of quasi-divine locust swarm hivemind… thing. Rather "average" hit points and saving throws, but huge Armor Class and it casts spells as an 83rd-level sorcerer. :smalltongue: I'm not sure which definition of "bad" it is, but… it's certainly something…

Thealtruistorc
2016-06-27, 01:11 PM
The two nasties I've created are both for an upcoming event I'm running at Geek kon Madison (tickets still on sale, folks!). I won't reveal the first one but I will tell you the second.

It's called the Lazarus Naga, an advanced undead royal naga with two rounds of action every round and significantly enhanced sorcerer casting (specializing in conjuration spells, most notably wall of stone and cloudkill). The thing has an extra standard action every round and can cause copious amounts of bleed damage with its bite attacks, all while tearing up the battlefield with control spells and improved trip. This thing is a one-man party and it genuinely scares me that players will have to face it.

Maxrim
2016-06-27, 01:24 PM
I stat out most of the deities in my setting, and I run a high power world.
There's Sarjall, a Rank 81 Level 272 Half-Magma Paragon of the Wild Hunt, Lord of All Hunts.
There's Yeas, a Rank 62 Level 234 Ethereal Defiler, The Patron of All Powers and the exception to the Pact Primeval.
There's also Enden, a Rank 72 (73 now! Things happened in the campaign!) Level 134 Gift (Homebrew Template for one born of deities, capable of becoming a Deity, etc) Titan, The Foreseen Apocalypse.

They're all fairly active in my campaign right now (Sarjall as patron deity to one of the players, Yeas as the patron of the last few BBEGs the players have faced, and Enden as an enemy that they really regret pissing off and that they've intelligently [for once] avoided fighting).

ComaVision
2016-06-27, 01:24 PM
Not on par with deities but I had a half black dragon That Damn Crab that I really wanted to use in an aquatic environment against a party of level 4s. I ended up not using him but damn I wanted to.

sage20500
2016-06-27, 01:33 PM
My dm once had us face up against a gestalted half green dragon war troll on one side while the otherside was pure warblade or crusader (cant remember which at the moment). The only reason why we won that fight was because our partys warforged artificer had been keeping his ability to use iron body on himself and his staff of cloudkill on the down low, so the DM never expected us to actually end up killing the ****er.

Necromancy
2016-06-27, 02:00 PM
2e paragon red dragon using high level handbook. Insanity incarnate

sage20500
2016-06-27, 02:10 PM
My dm once had us face up against a gestalted half green dragon war troll on one side while the otherside was pure warblade or crusader (cant remember which at the moment). The only reason why we won that fight was because our partys warforged artificer had been keeping his ability to use iron body on himself and his staff of cloudkill on the down low, so the DM never expected us to actually end up killing the ****er.

This is also the dm that later on had us face a changeling vampire lord that in the other side if the gestalt was battle dancer 1, sword sage 2, barbarian 2, warshapper 2.

Rolling over 45 at level 18 couldn't hit the bastards flat foot, touch, or normal ac, and even with a greater true death crystal you couldn't crit the ****er

nedz
2016-06-27, 04:15 PM
Level 54 Wizard, with the expected number of artefacts and minions.

Mr Adventurer
2016-06-27, 04:59 PM
Advanced Spellwarped Tyrannosaur with the Illithid graft to become the nexus of their Mind Blasts, being ridden by a Simulacrum of Elminster. He named it 'Mittens'.

Dire Roc
2016-06-27, 05:18 PM
This ones just a crazy build but.

For a midlevel Pathfinder game I had a pair of players who were getting a bit too arrogant about their Paired Opportunist, Outflank crit-fish combo. So for the leader of a faction they were going to go up against I put together a refluffed Worm That Walks Bloodrager. He had a code of honor but was brutal in a fight, immune to crits and flanking, DR 15/-, Fast Healing, and a lovely combo where all his attacks had grab, he could deal slam damage again when grabbing and then let them go as a free action before his next attack.

The one combat encounter the players had with him before the campaign died had him ordering his subordinate to stand down, a player who wasn't paying attention then tried to attack him and not only missed, but was one shotted by a non-lethal AoO on the way out. Needless to say, I succeeded in creating a foe the party would be afraid to fight.

tl;dr I created a solo boss by building to resist the party's favorite tactics and putting a arcane caster template that boosted physical abilities on a hobgoblin bloodrager.

I also created a similarly terrifying NPC when I made a high level alchemist who was paranoid enough to never leave his house without a stack of magical and alchemical buffs, resulting in a higher AC than the dedicated AC player character and an initiative bonus in the low teens.

sage20500
2016-06-27, 06:03 PM
Advanced Spellwarped Tyrannosaur with the Illithid graft to become the nexus of their Mind Blasts, being ridden by a Simulacrum of Elminster. He named it 'Mittens'.

Was this in any way inspired from the Dresden Files, because now i am totally picturing someone on its back playing polka music

ExLibrisMortis
2016-06-27, 06:12 PM
I didn't technically finish it, but I tried statting out Wee Jas, using the parameters from Deities & Demigods (number of HD, divine rank, domains etc.), but slapping on Incantatrix, Dweomerkeeper & co.. I gave up when I got to the 'permanent/24h buffs' part. Probably just all of them, I should think, but I couldn't be bothered to look them up. I figured I'd just refer to Priya the Prismatic Priestess or Team Solar (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?188138-Team-Solars-(Archiving)) or something.

atemu1234
2016-06-27, 06:19 PM
Another thing I made was a Paragon Ulitharid Illithid Savant (I don't remember the exact level, but I know I made it a CR 80 creature).

Âmesang
2016-06-27, 07:49 PM
I didn't technically finish it, but I tried statting out Wee Jas, using the parameters from Deities & Demigods (number of HD, divine rank, domains etc.), but slapping on Incantatrix, Dweomerkeeper & co.. I gave up when I got to the 'permanent/24h buffs' part.
I used to have fun statting out deities, so I have to wonder: wouldn't a deity just skip extra-long buff durations and just go straight to making 'em permanent via Alter Reality?

…come to think of it I still need to stat out her boy-toy, Norebo. Or maybe Lendor.

MisterKaws
2016-06-27, 08:08 PM
God of Magic. Greater God. I gave him Epic Magic...

You don't give Greater Gods Epic Magic, especially not ones with an army of Ice Assassins and Avatars able to do ritual magic. And he could create Epic Spells on the fly to make the rules even more pointless.

Now that I think of it, I should have just made him shrink the entire army and carry it on his pocket like uber-nanobots.

Jeff the Green
2016-06-27, 08:12 PM
A tristalt Gloura Dark Saint//Sorcerer//Paladin of Tyranny/Marhsal/Ashworm Dragoon. He ended up with saves of 40-50, 50ish AC, and initiative of 25.

Sayt
2016-06-27, 08:48 PM
For a joke, I oncethrew together a half-dragon half-balor advanced juju-zombie squirrel.

ranagrande
2016-06-27, 10:24 PM
Having fun with template stacking:

A Paragon Half-Fiend Half-Dragon Shadow Dark Entropic Chameleon Anarchic Weretyrannasaurus Primordial Half-Troll Half-Farspawn Phrenic Orglash Air Element Spellwarped Half-Illithid Half-Fey (Half-Vampire Reptilian Woodling Feral (Tauric Spell Weaver - (Dungeonbred Chimeric Guardian Multiheaded Winged Warbeast Magebred Horrid Polar Bear)) of Legend)

Following the gestalt rules of my campaign, it's also a level 139 Commoner.

There's a good chance a group of adventurers will be running into it soon. At level 1.

erok0809
2016-06-27, 10:34 PM
I had a fairly standard level 36 sorcerer with legendary commander where all of his followers were spellcasters, epic spellcasting, and a reasonable yet friendly DM.

chainer1216
2016-06-27, 11:22 PM
A thri-kreen gunslinger wielding 4 splitting double barroled pistols.

A full attack action had 52 attacks.

Though I guess the epic level druid turned god was the most powerful I've played.

Mr Adventurer
2016-06-27, 11:42 PM
Was this in any way inspired from the Dresden Files, because now i am totally picturing someone on its back playing polka music

...do you know, I don't think it was - I think it actually predated that book! Uncanny.

The Elminster simulacrum rode on a pulpit on it's back to dispense justice.

barakaka
2016-06-27, 11:54 PM
Once ran a Precocious Apprentice Sorcerer/Binder(dip)/Sandshaper(dip)/Anima Mage10 to level 17 with Unfettered Heroism and both UA and Eberron action point rules. I could buy-back spells, and restore uses of Vestige Metamagic/Vestige Casting (yay! Immediate action Persisted spells). The party of 6 was ECL19 and most were rather optimized, but I kept up :smallwink:.

My favorite encounter of that campaign was a Dragonwrought Kobold with full swiftblade and dragonblood PrC cheese, in tandem with his possessor: Pale Night, The Mother of Demons (Fiendish Codex p.74). The DM ruled that he could deal damage during Innervating Speed. The surprise round resulted in 350+ damage from touch+flat footed attacks to the 400 hp, party tank.

Hurnn
2016-06-28, 02:11 AM
Technically restated level 30 wizard/archmage and a lvl 13 half demon nymph

Val666
2016-06-28, 02:56 AM
One of my players got a girlfriend which actually was the body of Pandorym which was turned into a girl with his powers supressed. Once a month, for 1 minute, the girl turned into the 30ft diameter sphere of annihilation. Jokes were born from that character which had created women's menstrual cycle.

ExLibrisMortis
2016-06-28, 04:02 AM
I used to have fun statting out deities, so I have to wonder: wouldn't a deity just skip extra-long buff durations and just go straight to making 'em permanent via Alter Reality?

…come to think of it I still need to stat out her boy-toy, Norebo. Or maybe Lendor.
Yes, they would. Still need to list the effects of all those buff spells, though, which is the real problem.

Âmesang
2016-06-28, 07:59 AM
True. I think that's why I eventually stopped bothering with giving them permanent buffs and, like those in Deities and Demigods, only ever gave them one or two artifacts (typically just a weapon). Then again it could just be simple enough as:

Permanent Spells Deity has made the following spell effects permanent on himself: arcane sight, comprehend languages, darkvision, read magic, see invisibility, superior resistance [13], and tongues.

(When posting stats online I typically just add a Wikipedia-like reference number at the end of non-OGL stuff and then add a footnote detailing books/magazines and page numbers. :smalltongue: I know some of those spells are superfluous in this case; I just copy-and-pasted from a non-deity for sake of example.)

Zehridamus
2016-07-02, 09:59 AM
Back when I played 3rd, I needed a good 'final boss' in a construct-themed campaign. So I used the Taumet, but gave it cleric levels and the Destruction domain, and gave it Dragon Strike and Momento Mori from the ELH.

Don't even ask me what I was thinking on that one.

Cedar
2016-07-02, 10:58 AM
Haven't really had >CR 5 encounters yet.

The npc's I feel most bad about, about having to stat were ordinary frogs. Those poor (background fluff) frogs. :smallfrown:

Ottriman
2016-07-02, 03:22 PM
A divine copycat construct that had one form for each of the 14 gods in my setting. It had 500 hp per form, excess damage and debuffs did not carry over between forms. Besides for being a beat-stick construct it could also use all domain spells as SLAs and all domain powers like a high level cleric, for the god in question. Someo ther traits would also be changed to more reflect the favored tactics of the god in question.

The fight was on a 50 round timer or chaos would consume the plane and **** up everything.

The players had a lot of prep which the wizard used to scribe scrolls of all the buffs! Meanwhile the cleric planar bound a few minions. They also had a GMPC with them.

They manged to beat the boss with no deaths and with 15 or so rounds left on the clock. There wee still several close calls and they would probably have lost quite badly if not for all the buffs!

Zale
2016-07-03, 12:28 AM
Pelor, The Shining One

In addition the the typical divine sphere of influence, Pelor's sphere of influence includes everything that falls under the direct light of the sun.

Characters may also extend this sphere of influence by making a DC 25 Knowledge (Religion) check and a DC 20 Perform check as part of a ten minute ritual. This provides an area of influence as sphere of 100 feet in diameter centered on them. If they are in real and present danger from undead creatures, the DC is reduced by 5.

Divine Prowess

As a greater god, Pelor may use any cleric spell of up to the ninth level as a free action, so long as the target is within his sphere of influence. He may also cast spells from the Sun, Light, Strength and Healing domains.

Pelor may sense, or communicate with, any being within his sphere of influence as a free action.

Like all gods, Pelor is not a creature; is therefore immune to abilities which target creatures. Pelor's area of influence may be reduced or mitigated following the normal rules for divine interaction.

Burning Wrath

Pelor may destroy any number of unintelligent, undead creatures with one hit-die or less, provided they are within his sphere of influence. Other undead creatures must make a charisma check (DC 20) each round or take 8d6 damage, half of which is fire damage; half of which is divine damage that cannot be mitigated in any way. Undead creatures that are, or were attempting within the last five rounds, to harm a living creature take a -5 penalty to that check.

This ability may be used against non-undead creatures, in which case they are never instantly destroyed (even if they possess one hit-die). They must make a charisma check (DC 15) each round or take 4d6 damage, half of which is fire and half of which is divine damage that cannot be mitigated in any way.

Afflicted non-undead creatures may attempt to placate Pelor using the standard rules for divine interaction.

Creatures destroyed in this way are reduced to ash.

Blessing of the Light

Pelor may restore a creature to full health and vitality. This restores them to full hit points and heals them of negative conditions as if they had been affected by the Greater Restoration spell.

This additionally gives them the effects of one of the following spell, at Pelor's choosing: Aid, Dispel Evil, Holy Aura, Fire Shield or Protection From Evil.

These effects are CL 20 and last for one hour or until the creature performs an evil act, whichever is longer.

Any given creature may only be granted this blessing once a day.

Sun Lord

As a solar deity, Pelor may influence the position and intensity of the sun. He may cause it to rise, set, or otherwise change location as a free action.

He can cause the sun to shine more, or less intensely, on specific areas. This can increase or decrease the temperatures of the affected areas. This can cause areas to, over time, become deserts or lose vegetation.

More dramatically, Pelor can call the sun to vent destruction upon the ground. This affects an circular area with a minimum diameter of one mile; no maximum diameter. Objects and creatures within the afflicted area take 20d6 points of typeless damage from the intense heat. No save is allowed; the intensity of this power leaves the ground cracked and ruined; turns all vegetation to ash. Additionally, the surrounding terrain, for up to a distance of twice the original circle's diameter, takes 10d6 fire damage, reflex save (DC 25) for half.

This power may only be invoked once a week; causes the sun to dim significantly for up to a month after it has been used.

SangoProduction
2016-07-03, 04:30 AM
A gestalt Hill Giant Dread Necromancer / Barbarian. Now, that alone isn't too intriguing. But the fluff behind it is.

It was actually a gnome necromancer who was on the run, when he found a literal sleeping giant. "Everyone's looking for a gnome, not a giant. I got an idea!" Then he proceeded to implant himself in to the back of the giant's neck in a cyst, and take partial control over the big oaf's brain.

When I brought the idea up to the playground...I learned about Attack on Titan lol.

SangoProduction
2016-07-03, 04:33 AM
Haven't really had >CR 5 encounters yet.

The npc's I feel most bad about, about having to stat were ordinary frogs. Those poor (background fluff) frogs. :smallfrown:

Oh god that's gold.

Strigon
2016-07-03, 09:31 AM
Pelor, The Shining One

More dramatically, Pelor can call the sun to vent destruction upon the ground. This affects an circular area with a minimum diameter of one mile; no maximum diameter. Objects and creatures within the afflicted area take 20d6 points of typeless damage from the intense heat. No save is allowed; the intensity of this power leaves the ground cracked and ruined; turns all vegetation to ash. Additionally, the surrounding terrain, for up to a distance of twice the original circle's diameter, takes 10d6 fire damage, reflex save (DC 25) for half.

This power may only be invoked once a week; causes the sun to dim significantly for up to a month after it has been used.

What's the reflex save of terrain? I can't find it listed anywhere!

SangoProduction
2016-07-03, 10:45 AM
What's the reflex save of terrain? I can't find it listed anywhere!

That's because it can be an attended object. This is deities we're talking about.

Pugwampy
2016-07-03, 10:52 AM
Not so much a monster but an artifact part of a set of artifacts made from the a "fallen dragon general of Tiamat called Cylcinder" who hated two legged things . <Dm special lore>

Cylcinders Tooth . +3 Acid Dagger <humanoid bane >

Vs humanoids +5 2d6 + 1d6 Acid + Keen

I equipped a rogue with this and the players found out . One opportunistic fighter was bored of her Frostbrand so in the middle of the arena knelt and declared her allegiance to Tiamat before a crowd of thousands . I swore like a sailor and made my rogue prostrate himself and we opposed rolled . Player won and the crowd went wild ....

<Honourable mention to my fave DM who made a +8 Katana that automatically destroys golems and earth elementals >

Mr Adventurer
2016-07-03, 01:16 PM
Another one: a half-fiendish halfling wizard, standing on the shoulders of his half-dragon halfling barbarian half-brother, using a custom illusion spell to appear as Elminster.

Dire Roc
2016-07-03, 02:47 PM
The talk of Gestalts does remind me of a Pathfinder build I put together for fun. There is a RAW loophole that no sane DM would allow where a Human with Racial Heritage(Kasatha) can dual wield bows despite the obvious problems by taking the Bow Nomad archetype. I made a fairly silly Gestalt build for this with Bow Nomad//Fighter to get enough feats for dual wielding mounted archery, I think it got up to nearly a dozen arrows a round but its been a while.

Jormengand
2016-07-03, 05:05 PM
Three of the deities in my campaign are somewhat obscenely powerful. Arael, the Overdeity, just has an "I win" button; and its avatar - Amkii, the Ineffable - is powerful enough to be a deity in its own right. Oh, and Amkii is immortal, and more powerful than the Amkii on the forums.

Then there's Jyalortu, who is a rank-25 Paragon Great Wyrm Force Dragon, making them nigh-immune to magic, and capable of making a full attack or breath attack that would destroy almost anyone before even breaking out any of their spells, including the spells they get from the nine domains they grant, and any spell whatsoever because they have alter reality. TBH, alter reality pretty much renders practically anything else obsolete, especially alongside epic spellcasting and automatic metamagic.

martixy
2016-07-03, 05:20 PM
A rank 40 shapeshifting-fluffed deity(with Alter Reality) and another 45 tristalted class levels and a triple-digit Int score.
One of 3 overdeities in my pantheon. (Not counting an Ao-like entity that plays no active part in the campaign.)

Âmesang
2016-07-03, 09:21 PM
Another one: a half-fiendish halfling wizard, standing on the shoulders of his half-dragon halfling barbarian half-brother, using a custom illusion spell to appear as Elminster.
At least they don't look like Master Blaster? :smalltongue:

Thurbane
2016-07-03, 11:06 PM
Agundalin: Athach Aberration 14/Cleric (of Tharizdun) 14 - technically CR 15 using non-assocaited class rules.

Never seen actual gameplay (our games rarely go much beyond level 10 or 11), more created as a thought exercise. Familiarly underwhelming compared to some of the beasts in this thread.

AlanBruce
2016-07-04, 12:06 AM
I threw this at my players in our current campaign:

Iki Ryo, the Deceitful Winter

Yuki O Na (Frostburn monster) Cleric 1/ Winterhaunt of Iborighu 10/ Wu Jen 3/ Mystic Theurge 10

Now, granted: I had to shift some class skills given through virtue of RHD, but the result was a decent enough creature to challenge 11 people, including party summons, and npcs.

The fight was done in 4 encounters:

When they first met her unprepared, where the party cleric was decapitated by her scarf and the paladin was shocked to death with lightning blade, while the party's raptoran had his heart taken out via Heartclutch and most were bashed in with a Violate Cone of Cold.

Most of the party fled into separate areas and would cause the next separate fights.

When the party split in her palace, having one of them paralyzed by her glance and several others distracted by her abyssal ghoul minion.

When the other half of the party met her in her sanctum and got a bunch of vile damage thrown at them... and the party wizard was turned into a hamster.

And the final battle against her with everyone together. That final fight lasted around 13 rounds and the party won, if barely.

Mr Adventurer
2016-07-04, 10:51 AM
At least they don't look like Master Blaster? :smalltongue:

Nope - they're both halflings. Best line:

"You run him through. Then, a halfling bursts out of his crotch."

Âmesang
2016-07-04, 11:37 AM
So less Master Blaster, more Mighty Mask? :smallbiggrin:
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-NkXuflI6528/VLf3vDq9gQI/AAAAAAAACnM/MwnsaC08WuE/w458-h597-no/Mighty_mask.png

Drelua
2016-07-04, 08:56 PM
When we were new to D&D, my high school friends decided it would be a good idea to play level 85 characters. I made a Monk 20/Ranger 20/Soulknife 20/Soulbow 5. As you can already see, it wasn't exactly optimized, but it was still a friggin' level 85 character. Most of us made our characters in advance, it still took us hours before we could play. Once we got it going, that lasted for about an hour before we realized it took like twenty minutes for us roll a full attack and decided to make a bunch of level 1s. I was a wood elf fighter, and that was one of the best games I played in high school. For some reason I remember stabbing a kobold in the head with a fork and making clubs out of wolf bones. We pretty much learned our lesson after that, although we did go into epic levels a few times.

LooseCannoneer
2016-07-05, 12:09 PM
I made a starting character for Shadowrun 1e that could kill literally anything in the book in one round. Great Dragons died over 60% of the time. I'm AFB, but it involved max points in starting wealth, a helicopter, high-end piloting implants, and under-barrel grenade launchers.

Inevitability
2016-07-05, 12:59 PM
When we were new to D&D, my high school friends decided it would be a good idea to play level 85 characters. I made a Monk 20/Ranger 20/Soulknife 20/Soulbow 5. As you can already see, it wasn't exactly optimized, but it was still a friggin' level 85 character. Most of us made our characters in advance, it still took us hours before we could play. Once we got it going, that lasted for about an hour before we realized it took like twenty minutes for us roll a full attack and decided to make a bunch of level 1s. I was a wood elf fighter, and that was one of the best games I played in high school. For some reason I remember stabbing a kobold in the head with a fork and making clubs out of wolf bones. We pretty much learned our lesson after that, although we did go into epic levels a few times.

I'm fairly sure you made a mistake with the level distribution. 20 + 20 + 20 + 5 tends to not equal 85. :smallsmile:

Uncle Pine
2016-07-05, 01:15 PM
A couple of RAW epic dragonwrought kobold. :smallwink:

Drelua
2016-07-05, 07:32 PM
I'm fairly sure you made a mistake with the level distribution. 20 + 20 + 20 + 5 tends to not equal 85. :smallsmile:

Nope, I made a mistake when I said 85; it was 65. Funny how I manage to remember the combination of four classes that I took, then somehow forget what level it was. My brain confuses me.

Afgncaap5
2016-07-05, 09:49 PM
The Boojum: It was a kind of dragon that I gave the Fairy tag to (tags being things I use to keep track of monsters who may not be of the same type but nonetheless are in the same "club" and get affected by certain magic and affects identically as if they were) who I also would have given the Tesseract tag to if I'd known my campaign world would have enough such things for it to be notable at the time. It had a gaze attack that would make the players roll a save or "softly and suddenly vanish away" (removed from the game, implied to be dead beyond any means of rezzing). It also had an "AC Window", a target area of about ten points where attacks could hit it, but any higher or lower than that and you would miss due to the time/space bending shenanigans that that adventure used. You might suddenly realize that you'd hit where it was moments earlier, or that you hadn't actually been facing it correctly or other such thing as causality rewrote itself.

Fortunately, the players didn't go to the part of the dungeon where The Boojum was being kept for study, and stuck to the more story-centric parts of the game.

I also sort of statted the "real world wizard" to mess with some players. He didn't have nearly the power of his d20 rivals, but he wasn't limited to turn-based combat or turn sizes the way players were. He could also perform magic that would hamper the way magic functioned in an area ("No spells with verbal components that require standard actions or longer to cast will function now!"). He was more of a thought experiment character, though, and one that I've never actually put into the game world anywhere.

LordOfCain
2016-07-06, 12:07 PM
The baddest thing(s) I have statted are two titans with six levels in barbarian and fighter and a divine rank of 1. They function as the main two deities in an E6 campaign.

Stormbow
2016-07-06, 10:05 PM
Around 1993, we did a "Fire-breathing, Phase, Doppleganger, Undead, Lich, Beholder" for 2E as a joke. :smalleek:

Ninjaxenomorph
2016-07-06, 10:27 PM
I'm small potatoes compared to you guys. Personally, I statted up something I call the White Minotaur; an Advanced Arcane Mythic Minotaur (I play PF). turned a decent CR 4 monster into a recurring villain-level CR 9, with wealth. Was of course a beatstick, but had some good spell combos (teleport 1/day or at will within his lair, spider climb and magic missile with a wand to restore his SLAs, along with Protection from Arrows from an item. I have also come up with a mythic variant of an Akata; bigger, nastier, and has noqual fragments in its hide that give it armor and SR. I also plan to stat up a mythic version of the Time Dragon for a Great Wyrm version. Can time travel 1/day (relative to himself), personal servant of Shyka the Many, used up his normal time travels saving the multiverse. "You're welcome, by the way."

edwin1993
2016-07-07, 01:41 AM
Thatd be a 100th lvl over diety it was difficult writing up his spell selection and his gear the party at this time were 65th lvl and had decided to take on the pantheon.

atemu1234
2016-07-11, 12:14 AM
I once made a Demon Lord Vampire Eideric Wizard 40, called The First. He was basically an elder evil.

Reprimand
2016-07-11, 12:38 AM
A 5-headed Demi-Dracolich that gained divine rank and epic magic overthrew and devoured the essence of Bahamut, Tiamat, Nerull, Wee Jas and Vecna, The only god in my campaign with dominion over dragons and undead because any other gods with those domains got the axe. She's the eventual end boss of my campaign.

atemu1234
2016-07-18, 04:33 PM
Vampire Gunslinger 20 in a mythic campaign

Melcar
2016-07-19, 09:52 AM
I belive I once statted a great wyrm demi dracolich, which had 21 levels of sorcerer. Can't remember if I gave it the paragon template, but the numbers was all in the 100s It has never seen play... And I don't expect it ever will.

Also The Srinshee and Larloch were pretty awesome!

Bohandas
2016-07-19, 11:35 AM
Sibriex Fleshwarper/True Necromancer

DarkSoul
2016-07-19, 02:30 PM
Acererak. Half-fiend Wiz21 Demilich with the full corpsecrafter chain and epic spellcasting for Create Winter Wight.