PDA

View Full Version : The Warriors of the Abyss, a Runescape clan

Impikmin
2007-06-30, 11:03 PM
Ok well, I'm sort of looking to advertise my clan. I posted a thread in the one with all the D&D stuff, but some guy told me this was the wrong section of the forums to be using, and told me to come here. If this isn't the place to be advertising non D&D RPG clans (or if you're not allowed to advertise any clan that isn't D&D related) please tell me and take a moment of your time to help me out. Thank you:smallbiggrin:

Do you play Runescape? Are you a level 70+? Are you currently not in a clan, but would like to join one? Then you found the right thread!

WOTA (Warriors of the Abyss) is over a year old, and is PKing clan. We are looking for great PKers and always want new members. We a 70+ clan, but we let one of our older level 67 member stay in. I'm level 86, and you can find out about my skills by looking up username, Impikmin.

We are looking for lots of active members, and OOTS fans are just the type of people we need.

If you or a friend would like to join, please go to www.wota.tk and go to the "Join Here" page. You will then receive and e-mail about your clan status.

Good luck! I hope to be greeting all of you into our clan in the near future!

Xuincherguixe
2007-07-01, 12:02 AM
Gaming, other games is the one.

That's the one that covers video games. In fact it's almost all video games there.

If it's appropriate to advertise clans at all. Not certain one way or another about this.

Samiam303
2007-07-02, 08:24 AM
There's already a thread about Runescape, so I'd try just reposting that whole blurb in that thread.

Good luck recruiting, although I'm personally not interested... :smile:

Ranis
2007-07-02, 08:45 AM
People still play Runescape?

Crazy Owl
2007-07-02, 09:38 AM
Seems so. Don't see the point with games like Guild Wars available though.

Samiam303
2007-07-02, 12:20 PM
Within the past few months, RuneScape broke one million paying members, and I can't even IMAGINE how many non-members there are playing.

So yes, in short, people do still play it. :tongue:

Big Bug Basher
2007-07-07, 05:15 PM
Hey can I join? I could provide funding to help your mages and rangers buy there amo. only when Im able though. I still want my new rune full

Puppet
2007-07-12, 07:10 AM
Don't take this too harshly if it is going to annoy anyone but Runescape isn't that good, i played it a couple of times and I stopped because A. its really annoying with the constant: Lolzors, N00b I'll pwn u wif mi lvl 50 mage file wif da staff of awesomness!, 100k, 40k, plz plz plz plz plz help me and so on... B. This is the main reason... It's basically D&D for dummies. so why bother.

Ranis
2007-07-12, 08:04 AM
So yes, in short, people do still play it. :tongue:

..........WHY?!

Puppet
2007-07-12, 08:07 AM
A good question I'm not sure myself as shown above.