PDA

View Full Version : Help with undead stuff

Belzyk
2016-06-30, 05:59 PM
So say I'm a undead necropolitan and I have a medium zombie green dragon. Could I by chance hollow him out and fit inside as a suit and stuff?

Waker
2016-06-30, 06:04 PM
I'm going to assume you mean you are a medium-sized creature, asking if you can fit inside a hollowed out medium-size creature? I mean, how hollowed out are we talking? Did you remove the entire skeleton, muscular and every other system in it except for skin? I guess you could if that's the case, but it would be a rather tight fit.

Belzyk
2016-06-30, 06:06 PM
I'm going to assume you mean you are a medium-sized creature, asking if you can fit inside a hollowed out medium-size creature? I mean, how hollowed out are we talking? Did you remove the entire skeleton, muscular and every other system in it except for skin? I guess you could if that's the case, but it would be a rather tight fit.

Yes I'm medium and also undead myself I was just wondering if it could be done so I could act from inside the dragon controlling it and hiding. If it's that much trouble I'll just wait till I get a large sized dragon corpse to turn into my body suit

ShurikVch
2016-06-30, 06:09 PM
Escape Artist (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/epic/skills.htm#extremelyTightSpace) DC 80 :smallwink:

Waker
2016-06-30, 06:13 PM
Yes I'm medium and also undead myself I was just wondering if it could be done so I could act from inside the dragon controlling it and hiding. If it's that much trouble I'll just wait till I get a large sized dragon corpse to turn into my body suit

If controlling it from the inside and attempting to pass off as a dragon is the plan, you would definitely need a large dragon. Trying to wear a medium-sized dragon skin would look goofy, since it would fit terribly. Even if you are the same size, dragons have a much different arrangement for their muscles, skeleton and skin. It would be too tight in some places and too lose in others, like the wings and tail for instance. If it were a large-size dragon you might be able to hollow out an area big enough for you to fit in, while still maintaining enough structure from the existing skeleton/muscles.

Belzyk
2016-06-30, 06:16 PM
If controlling it from the inside and attempting to pass off as a dragon is the plan, you would definitely need a large dragon. Trying to wear a medium-sized dragon skin would look goofy, since it would fit terribly. Even if you are the same size, dragons have a much different arrangement for their muscles, skeleton and skin. It would be too tight in some places and too lose in others, like the wings and tail for instance. If it were a large-size dragon you might be able to hollow out an area big enough for you to fit in, while still maintaining enough structure from the existing skeleton/muscles.

Thank you. And muscle don't mater when they undead. They are reanimated by Fel energies.

frogglesmash
2016-07-01, 01:21 AM
You'd have to hollow it out before you reanimated it seeing as doing so after would almost certainly deal enough damage to "kill" it. Also, if you did this to a medium sized dragon, the amount of flesh you'd have to remove would probably make an unsuitable target for Animate Dead.