PDA

View Full Version : BlackSymphony Presents: ADOM:

CrackedChair
2016-07-01, 08:31 AM
Hello Playground. I present to you...

http://i.imgur.com/IaTEtvj.png

Yes, it's the game that kills countless adventurers a day. ADOM!

This is a project that will be ongoing until I complete the game (Which is by no means a feat to be taken lightly) or fail miserably several times, and just throw in the towel.

I intend on playing through this game with fourm participation, meaning you can pitch in all your ideas/customization options/whatnot!

Keep an eye out on the subforum soon, cause the first post will be up today!

Sian
2016-07-01, 12:26 PM
Book Gnome Weaponsmith going questions targeting gaining Learning (and losing strength) as hard as possible. by going for losing strength options, you effectively get free ability score points, as your str have a lower threshold, saying that you can't start the game burdened or worse, and Weaponsmiths start with fairly heavy gear (the Anvil mainly) ... only Chaos Knights get anywhere near as heavy entry gear

Cespenar
2016-07-01, 05:01 PM
Book Gnome Weaponsmith going questions targeting gaining Learning (and losing strength) as hard as possible. by going for losing strength options, you effectively get free ability score points, as your str have a lower threshold, saying that you can't start the game burdened or worse, and Weaponsmiths start with fairly heavy gear (the Anvil mainly) ... only Chaos Knights get anywhere near as heavy entry gear

That's a funny bug feature abuse if I ever saw one.

Silfir
2016-07-02, 05:55 PM
Well, after that you're stuck playing a weaponsmith, so it's not super broken or anything.

nooblade
2016-07-03, 11:16 PM
I'm in. Don't read the wiki. Expect to fail miserably many times. Have great fun. Have lots of free time and share your experiences. It's about the journey. Try to be rational in an insane world governed by a little psuedorandomness and mostly Thomas Biskup.

When I was playing, I got really sick of character generation and turned off the character generation questions somehow. Is that improved/different in the Steam version? I've not yet tried it, waiting for a sale or something I guess. Does it have the new race/class stuff? I've not seen that either. I expect new fun features.