PDA

View Full Version : Implacable Weapon Enhancement

Gralamin
2007-07-01, 03:50 PM
The Implacable weapon Enhancement can be found in Magic Item Compendium.

Am I reading it Right? Do wounds that occur over multiple rounds each have their own duration, or does attacking next round just renew the duration?

For example, We have an Unoptimized Greater Multi Weapon Fighting Thri-kreen who has 16 levels in fighter, and say 30 strength.
So that means he receives 3 attacks with each weapon. Lets have them all have implacable, and give the main speed.

24/24/24/24/24/19/19/19/19/14/14/14/14/9
For 14 attacks (Someone check that, I usually don't play classes that actually attack)

Now Assuming each of These hit (Likely the last one will miss, but this is just damage speculation), That means that A creature will take 28 damage a turn for 5 turns.
If I'm reading this right, this would stack for each turn, and create a progression like this:
{table="head"]Round|Damage Per Turn
1|28
2|56
3|84
4|112
5|140[/table]
And assuming that you kept hitting Mr Infinite HP Box, you would deal your damage from all those attacks +140 damage/turn correct?

(This Pure Theory, just to make sure I understand this Ability)

Douglas
2007-07-01, 04:33 PM
That's exactly how I'm reading the "multiple wounds are cumulative" clause, however just one successful heal check or cure spell will stop all of them at once.