PDA

View Full Version : D&D 5e/Next Otherworldly Patron: Father and the Seven Deadly Patrons (WIP) [PEACH]

DracoKnight
2016-07-03, 05:32 PM
This (http://homebrewery.naturalcrit.com/share/r1qolfvI) is based on the Homunculi from FMA: Brotherhood, and it's currently still in progress, but I wanted to get this out there for PEACHing thus far. There's a new Pact Boon, there will also be new Invocations to upgrade the Pact Boon at higher levels. I'm attempting to draw as much as I can from what is observable from the show, and simulate in 5e. Suggestions for other abilities, and how to represent the Homunculi's abilities in 5e are greatly appreciated :smallbiggrin:

JRDS
2016-07-03, 06:53 PM
For Lust's Spear, I'd mention not being able to make opportunity attacks with it.

I'd also deflavor the Philosopher's Stone from having anything to do with "Father" since perhaps someone might like it for a different Patron.

Envy can allow the person to cast "Alter Self" on them a certain number of times per day?

Wrath can maybe give the person the opposite of Reckless Attack; disadvantage for attacks, but enemies also have disadvantage attacking you...?

Final Hyena
2016-07-04, 03:46 AM
Should Supernatural Agility require a reaction? It is out of turn, but you can argue it's essentially dodging an attack (AC) which takes no action.

DracoKnight
2016-07-05, 10:02 AM
Should Supernatural Agility require a reaction? It is out of turn, but you can argue it's essentially dodging an attack (AC) which takes no action.

I'm honestly not totally satisfied with that ability - I'm thinking about just making it a renamed Uncanny Dodge?

FMLest1998
2016-07-05, 04:40 PM
I'm honestly not totally satisfied with that ability - I'm thinking about just making it a renamed Uncanny Dodge?

This could work.

Final Hyena
2016-07-05, 04:50 PM
That feels fairly strong compared to other warlock level 6 abilities, Maybe if you gave it limited uses?