PDA

View Full Version : My Randomizer

Lithiil
2016-07-04, 03:09 PM
Hey guys,

I hope i don`t violate the rules of this forum with this post, I am NOT trying to promote my product, I am just trying to help any fellow DM who needs a Randomizer.

- So I took The Net Libram of Random Magical Effects, some riddles found online and a few of my ideas and crammed them together in an app. If you go to the Fate section of the app and press Roll Fate the app will randomly choose through 10K good/bad/funny things that may happen to a character. I used it in my campaigns and it was pretty funny...especially when the players are going in a direction that you did not foresee at all or when you`re simply lacking ideas.

I can`t post the link because of my "count", but you can find in on the google store as Random Fate Decider. It has a tome as an icon.

Please don`t hesitate to mail me with ideas for this app, as I will patch it up and update it at least once every 2 weeks.

Oh yeah, I forgot... The app is completely free, has 0 ads and requires NO permissions. Have Fun :)

Barbarian Horde
2016-07-04, 10:07 PM
I'll give it a shot. First thing I do notice is it's a bit hard to read. Fate, luck, etc. Straining to see the letters at first.

Lithiil
2016-07-06, 02:38 AM
Yes, I`ve been struggling with the font that i should use... I don`t want something hard to read but I don`t want something really simple either..