PDA

View Full Version : Multiplatform Things you would like to see Kingdom Hearts crossed over with

Dragonexx
2016-07-05, 05:29 PM
As the thread title says, this would be works you would like to see as a world in a Kingdom Hearts game. Note: This does not have to be something that would be likely to actually appear, or even Disney/Square Enix works at all. Just something that you think would make for a fun world to visit.

For me:

RWBY: Grim are very similar to heartless. Also, teaming up with team RWBY sounds like a blast.

Black Cauldron: Is there a reason this hasn't made it in as a world yet?

Anastasia: A boss fight with Gregory Rasputin just sounds like fun.

Bionicle: I just see makuta working with the heartless. Also, fun mechanical designs for heartless.

Ivalice: I really want an Ivalice world, though I'm not sure what era it would take place in...

Legend of Zelda: Fit's, doesn't it? Ganon with heartless?

Toy Story/Buzz Lightyear: Either one works. Boss fight with Zurg? Awesome.

Star Wars Rebels: Probably stick to Lothal. Boss fight with the Grand Inquisitor would be great.

The Rescuers: Have to rewatch this one, though i remember it being good.

Brother Oni
2016-07-05, 06:12 PM
There's a board inappropriate Sora and Deadpool picture doing the rounds that I would find quite entertaining and it's even possible too, considering that Marvel is now a Disney subsidary.

Rodin
2016-07-05, 06:14 PM
With Star Wars now being Disney, I'd love to see Jedi Goofy.

"Do or do not, a-hyuk!"

Greg_S
2016-07-07, 07:18 PM
Fade in on the Emperor's throne room from Return of the Jedi.

EMPEROR PALPATINE: You have fallen into my trap! Sora... Auron... Spider-Man.

Sora, Donald, Goofy, Spider-Man, and Auron huddle together as figures come out of convenient shadows on the sides. Donald and Auron rush to one side to battle Dr. Doom, while Spider-Man and Goofy go to fight FFV's Gilgamesh. Sora draws his Key-Saber and charges at Darth Vader.

Meanwhile, Lando flies the Millennium Falcon against a swarm of TIE-fighter shaped Heartless. Captain Marvel and Phoenix accompany the Falcon, blasting the swarm, before it culminates in a battle against Dark Bahamut, another heartless.

While we're at it, let's have a forested area battle against AT-ATs, Imperial Magitek Armor, and Prince John's Rhinoceros Trooper heartless, and the good team's got Groot, Robin Hood (or Lady Cluck!), and maybe Riku or Mickey? I just want a Prince John and Sir Hiss boss battle out of this.

Tvtyrant
2016-07-15, 04:32 AM
Pokemon seems a good fit. Sora and the gang turn into pokemon and have to battle against heartless-mon alongside Red, who fights using a random pokemon who switches every minute or so.