PDA

View Full Version : Some help with a predicament

Belzyk
2016-07-11, 04:05 PM
Ok guys so I'm a 11th level druid i am 5 levels druid 6 levels planar Shepherd. And yes full cheese Im using the dreamscape as my plane. Ok so here is my problem. I need to be in Two places at once. like really truly two places at once. Is there any ways to pull this off?

Lvl 2 Expert
2016-07-11, 04:09 PM
Send your animal companion?

Wand of rapid teleporting?

It might help to know what it is you need to do in two places at ones.

ThirdProgenitor
2016-07-11, 04:10 PM
Simulacrum?

Belzyk
2016-07-11, 04:12 PM
Well i am playing a neutral character in a evil game and we have a good game running simultaneous to the evil and i need to be able to explain this guy being at both points. He is manipulating both games. Would it be possible to Project a dream me through the DreamScape?

Gildedragon
2016-07-11, 04:23 PM
Well i am playing a neutral character in a evil game and we have a good game running simultaneous to the evil and i need to be able to explain this guy being at both points. He is manipulating both games. Would it be possible to Project a dream me through the DreamScape?

One could be a dream-projection of the other, a living dream

Lvl 2 Expert
2016-07-11, 04:53 PM
The games are not actually simultaneous, one takes place in the others' past? Or they take place in different time zones and the druid sneaks off when everyone is resting?

Okay, okay, less copouts more solutions.

Gildedragon
2016-07-11, 04:59 PM
Ring gates?
Druid has a Say My Name and I am There sort of ability?

sleepyphoenixx
2016-07-11, 05:04 PM
If you have enough UMD a minor schema of Metamagic Item, a staff with Body outside Body and Persistent Spell would do it.

You can achieve a similar effect if you know a Psion with the Soul Crystal and Fission powers and either Persistent Power (it's 3.0, but unupdated to technically valid) or access to an Incantatrix 3 with full psi-magic transparency or the Magic Mantle. Only one duplicate, but it has access to your full power if you need it to.

If a few minutes a day are all you need Trickery Devotion may already be enough. It's a surprisingly useful feat even after the nerf.

Again with UMD, a scroll of Simulacrum (along with something to boost your Disguise check) would probably work if you don't need to be at full power in both places.