PDA

View Full Version : Feats for Runequest 6 ?

Traziremus
2016-07-13, 12:40 AM
I used to play a system called "Unofficial Elder Scrolls Rolleplaying Game" with my group, but we did not like it for rules were so badly explained so we stoped playing that. I discovered Runequest 6 reacently and it has the things I liked from the game we used to play, but not feats (called talents), so I was wondering if people made feats for Runequest 6 allready, or am I going to have to convert them from the system we used primarilly.

Anonymouswizard
2016-07-13, 05:15 AM
I used to play a system called "Unofficial Elder Scrolls Rolleplaying Game" with my group, but we did not like it for rules were so badly explained so we stoped playing that. I discovered Runequest 6 reacently and it has the things I liked from the game we used to play, but not feats (called talents), so I was wondering if people made feats for Runequest 6 allready, or am I going to have to convert them from the system we used primarilly.

RuneQuest is not meant for feats/talents/stunts. They would overcomplicate the game somewhat and remove it's focus on skills as a level of competency.

I suggest trying RuneQuest without adding anything in, because you might find you don't miss talents.