PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a spell...

Someguy231
2016-07-13, 04:17 PM
So, I'm looking for a spell for a sorcerer villainess that has access to all spell levels (She's for the near end of the campaign.) I was wondering if there is a spell that meets the following: Can enchant an area to weaken a specific target's STR and CON based on their gender and race. I'm also using only a few spells from Book of Erotic Fantasy for this villainess since she's also a Blood Magus and a seductress of sorts. If anyone can help look for a spell that does this from either official books or the BoEF, then that'd be great.

ExLibrisMortis
2016-07-13, 04:55 PM
To enchant or ward an area, you'd normally use wondrous architecture (stationary magic items), glyph spells, or (un)hallow.
Wondrous architecture is the most expensive, but offers a lot of options, as custom magic item. You just need a custom use-activated floor of debuff (or even a room of debuff).
Glyph spells allow you to set the right trigger conditions (psysical characteristics are allowed), and a greater glyph of warding allows you to store up to a 6th-level spell, such as a Fell Weaken Kelgore's grave mist
Hallow doesn't allow the right spells or trigger conditions, so that's out.

This handbook (http://brilliantgameologists.com/boards/index.php?PHPSESSID=iar88hkn6s74at36sq2a1h35m4&topic=8910) has some useful tips on debuffing. It seems not many spells target str and con specifically. Strength debuffs and constitution poisons are common, though. Good status effects that fit what you need are:
- Exhausted (-6 str/dex)
- Fell Weaken metamagic (-4 str)
- Sinsabur's baleful bolt (1d3+1/4 CL str/con damage, max 1d3+3, line, SR, save)
- withering palm (1/2 CL str/con damage, max 10, melee touch, SR, save)

Someguy231
2016-07-14, 01:16 AM
To enchant or ward an area, you'd normally use wondrous architecture (stationary magic items), glyph spells, or (un)hallow.
Wondrous architecture is the most expensive, but offers a lot of options, as custom magic item. You just need a custom use-activated floor of debuff (or even a room of debuff).
Glyph spells allow you to set the right trigger conditions (psysical characteristics are allowed), and a greater glyph of warding allows you to store up to a 6th-level spell, such as a Fell Weaken Kelgore's grave mist
Hallow doesn't allow the right spells or trigger conditions, so that's out.

This handbook has some useful tips on debuffing. It seems not many spells target str and con specifically. Strength debuffs and constitution poisons are common, though. Good status effects that fit what you need are:
- Exhausted (-6 str/dex)
- Fell Weaken metamagic (-4 str)
- Sinsabur's baleful bolt (1d3+1/4 CL str/con damage, max 1d3+3, line, SR, save)
- withering palm (1/2 CL str/con damage, max 10, melee touch, SR, save)

Thanks mate. I'm using Greater Glyphs with Sinsabur's Baleful Bolt for that.