PDA

View Full Version : D&D 5e/Next 15 New Common Rarity Potions

JamesIntrocaso
2016-07-14, 07:46 AM
Hey everyone! In my ongoing quest to get my players to spend their characters' gold, I've created a few common rarity potions I wanted to share with you. Check them out in the link below and let me know what you think: https://worldbuilderblog.me/2016/07/14/common-potions/

Final Hyena
2016-07-14, 08:15 AM
A fun list, one thought.

Potion of Beige Cow
This is a very cheap and lethal poison.

Gastronomie
2016-07-14, 08:53 AM
I dunno why someone would ever want to use Beige Cow, but it's an awesome list. Lots of possible uses:

-Sold in shops, for the characters to buy and spend all their earnt money
-Mini-treasure for low-level campaigns
-Created by characters (perhaps using certain plants and body parts of monsters)

I'm thinking I might wanna use some of these for my Out of Abyss campaign (having the party Ranger create these using underdark fungi). Thanks~~!

JamesIntrocaso
2016-07-14, 10:00 AM
I dunno why someone would ever want to use Beige Cow, but it's an awesome list. Lots of possible uses:

-Sold in shops, for the characters to buy and spend all their earnt money
-Mini-treasure for low-level campaigns
-Created by characters (perhaps using certain plants and body parts of monsters)

I'm thinking I might wanna use some of these for my Out of Abyss campaign (having the party Ranger create these using underdark fungi). Thanks~~!

Those are great ideas! Thanks so much for the ideas on how they can be used. I LOVE the crafting idea!

Michael7123
2016-07-14, 10:36 AM
My party will be encountering a low level magic shop early on in a campaign soon. I'll definitely be using some of these in that campaign.

JamesIntrocaso
2016-07-14, 10:37 AM
My party will be encountering a low level magic shop early on in a campaign soon. I'll definitely be using some of these in that campaign.

Awesome! Let me know what your players and you think!