Socratov
Arkhios
khadghar567
Anonymouswizard
2d8HP (Completed)
BlackSymphony

Ninja_Prawn-The Fey Crafter
Medium Fey, Neutral

Armor Class 19 (Masterwork Studded Leather Armor (Treated as +3 Studded Leather))
Hit Points 75 (10d8+30)
Speed 30'

Strength
Dexterity
Constitution
Intelligence
Wisdom
Charisma

12 (+1)
18 (+4)
16 (+3)
22 (+6)
14 (+2)
18 (+4)

Skills Stealth +8, Insight +6, perception +6
Tools All Artisan's Tools +10
Languages Common, Elvish, Sylvan
Challenge ?

The Perfect Gear-The Fey Crafter is rarely without the perfect gear for the occasion. The equipment presented below is the baseline equipment for The Fey Crafter-for specific circumstances, new equipment should be made. Given at least one month, The Fey Crafter can duplicate the effects of any magic item in the DMG, though how long its effects last and what ingredients are required may vary.

Actions

Masterwork Rapier Melee Weapon Attack: +11 to hit, reach 5', one target. Hit: 1d8+7 piercing damage.

Masterwork Longbow Ranged Weapon Attack: +11 to hit, range 200'/800', one target. Hit: 1d8+7 piercing damage.

Extra Attack The Fey Crafter makes two weapon attacks or other attack actions.

Bonus Action

Creation The Fey Crafter magically crafts a small object in moments. This can take the form of any CR 1/2 or less creature of small size or smaller that immediately rolls initiative and joins in combat. These last for one minute, and so long as The Fey Crafter maintains concentration. Note that, unlike other concentration effects, The Fey Crafter can use this multiple times, though if concentration is broken, all objects immediately fall inert.

https://s31.postimg.org/z3tiy9vvd/Dracoknight_Fixed_II.png

http://i67.tinypic.com/ru8b5z.png

https://s31.postimg.org/bdrs1ahnd/Twelvetrees.png

Note: He's worth 1200 XP actually and is a 3600 XP encounter.

Ninja_Prawn
2016-07-14, 08:30 AM
Permission granted, again. Perhaps we do need some kind of 'home' thread. I've been thinking about starting a Regulars as Magic Items thread, and we probably need a Regulars as Otherworldly Patrons one as well.

I suppose it wouldn't take too long to hunt down the universal permissions that have been given in the threads we already have. I might look into that tonight.

JNAProductions
2016-07-14, 08:42 AM
Medium Fey, Neutral

Armor Class 19 (Masterwork Studded Leather Armor (Treated as +3 Studded Leather))
Hit Points 75 (10d8+30)
Speed 30'

Strength
Dexterity
Constitution
Intelligence
Wisdom
Charisma

12 (+1)
18 (+4)
16 (+3)
22 (+6)
14 (+2)
18 (+4)

Skills Stealth +8, Insight +6, perception +6
Tools All Artisan's Tools +10
Languages Common, Elvish, Sylvan
Challenge ?

The Perfect Gear-The Fey Crafter is rarely without the perfect gear for the occasion. The equipment presented below is the baseline equipment for The Fey Crafter-for specific circumstances, new equipment should be made. Given at least one month, The Fey Crafter can duplicate the effects of any magic item in the DMG, though how long its effects last and what ingredients are required may vary.

Actions

Masterwork Rapier Melee Weapon Attack: +11 to hit, reach 5', one target. Hit: 1d8+7 piercing damage.

Masterwork Longbow Ranged Weapon Attack: +11 to hit, range 200'/800', one target. Hit: 1d8+7 piercing damage.

Extra Attack The Fey Crafter makes two weapon attacks or other attack actions.

Bonus Action

Creation The Fey Crafter magically crafts a small object in moments. This can take the form of any CR 1/2 or less creature of small size or smaller that immediately rolls initiative and joins in combat. These last for one minute, and so long as The Fey Crafter maintains concentration. Note that, unlike other concentration effects, The Fey Crafter can use this multiple times, though if concentration is broken, all objects immediately fall inert.

Zman
2016-07-14, 08:47 AM
Permission granted, I'd think I count as a regular, haha.

pwykersotz
2016-07-14, 09:18 AM
Hmm...maybe I'll add permission to my sig. But yeah, permission granted.

Belac93
2016-07-14, 10:28 AM
My permission is granted, I believe I count as a regular still.

Hmm, for JNA, what about an artificer of some sort? Or, even better, a mentor of heroes, specializing in unusual paths of training.

Twelvetrees
2016-07-14, 10:58 AM
Permission granted, again. Perhaps we do need some kind of 'home' thread. I've been thinking about starting a Regulars as Magic Items thread, and we probably need a Regulars as Otherworldly Patrons one as well.

I suppose it wouldn't take too long to hunt down the universal permissions that have been given in the threads we already have. I might look into that tonight.

Did I hear something needed organizing?

Permapermissions:

Anonymouswizard
Regitnui
2D8HP
Jay R
mgshamster

That's all I found from the last two threads.

Edit: Permapermission granted.

MrStabby
2016-07-14, 11:28 AM
Sure, make me Universally permitted.

DracoKnight
2016-07-14, 11:35 AM
I have privately given JNA permapermission, but I now make that public as well ^_^

Regitnui
2016-07-14, 12:50 PM

Permapermissions:

Anonymouswizard
Regitnui
2D8HP
Jay R
mgshamster

What he said. I don't want to influence anyone *cough*blatant lies*cough* but I did once have a DM/Bard multicalss as my signature, before I started encountering quotes about wacky beholder float gas.:smallbiggrin:

georgie_leech
2016-07-14, 02:34 PM
Still doubt I count as a regular but anyone can feel free to stat me up if they like. Universal permission and all that jazz.

Ninja_Prawn
2016-07-14, 02:47 PM
-snip-

Thanks, JNA! Excluding the hard-to-rate Creation ability (which is hilarious by the way), I'd put this at CR 5.

There's no way I have 16 Con in real life, though... probably more like 6 :smalleek:

Shining Wrath
2016-07-14, 05:14 PM
Permission granted.

Shining Wrath
2016-07-14, 05:16 PM
My permission is granted, I believe I count as a regular still.

Hmm, for JNA, what about an artificer of some sort? Or, even better, a mentor of heroes, specializing in unusual paths of training.

For JNA I was thinking gnome artificer - not so tough by himself, but his creations rise up to defend him (think a Girl Genius spark like Agatha being defended by a horde of little gadgets).

Easy_Lee
2016-07-14, 05:26 PM
Permission granted. Feel free to make me loud and largely ineffectual. I think that would suit my presence here.

pwykersotz
2016-07-14, 05:35 PM
Permission granted. Feel free to make me loud and largely ineffectual. I think that would suit my presence here.

So definitely with Shatter and Knock at your disposal. :smalltongue:

Don't underestimate yourself though. You highlight a lot of interesting game elements to discuss.

SharkForce
2016-07-14, 10:12 PM

but leomund's lamentable belaborment is already named after someone else :P ;)

(permission granted for general use of my name if anyone feels like it i suppose)

mgshamster
2016-07-14, 11:00 PM
I'll throw in for a universal permission.

Socratov
2016-07-15, 09:03 AM
Ohh! Count me in! (and you may put me on the permapermissions list as well)

As for my non-obligatory tax:

Regitnui-Master of Beholders
Medium Human, Chaotic Neutral

Armor Class 15 (Mage Armour (13 +2 dex mod))
Hit Points 182 (20d6+100)
Speed 30'

Strength
Dexterity
Constitution
Intelligence
Wisdom
Charisma

08 (-1)
12 (+1)
20 (+5)
20 (+5)
08 (-1)
14 (+2)

Saves Intelligence +11, Wisdom +5
Skills Arcana +11, medicine +5
Tools
Languages Common, Undercommon, Deep Speech
Challenge lvl 20 Wizard, what do you think?

Arid-Regitnui is permanently surrounded by a weird kind of gas, a DC25 arcana check reveals that this is gas from Beholders

Beholder Mastery-Regitnui is frequently accompanied by Beholders, which are loyal to Regitnui

Spellcasting-Regitnui casts spells as a lvl 20 wizard, following the Illusionist tradition

Actions

Offensive Spellcasting Regitnui can cast offensive spells using the intelligence modifier on spell attacks (at +11 to Hit) and Regitnui's spells are only resisted when the DC of 19 is overcome.

Aroma Therapy-Regitnui can, using an action summon beholder gas to influence the emotional state of those within a 30' radius. Using an action he can change the gas effect. This is a mind affecting effect. This effect can cause a Barbarian's rage to stop functioning and inhibit a barbarian from raging. This spell can act like the Friends Cantrip, Calm Emotions, Confusion, Phantasmal Force, Charm Person, Hypnotic Pattern or the Fear spell. Once an affected entity leaves the Area of effect it is no longer affected. Regitnui seems to be unaffected by this effect.

Call of subservience-using an action Regitnui can call for his beholders to appear. This effect is treated like a lvl 6 summon monsters, but limited to beholders and beholder type creatures (like spectres etc.). Creatures summoned through this feature are surrounded by Regitnui's Aroma Therapy with an area of effect of 15' radius.

Bonus Action

Spellcasting Depending on the spells prepared some spells will have a casting time of a bonus action

Regitnui is a Beholder mage. once a most promising student of the bardic colleges he got in contact with Beholder gas and immediately pledged a life to the study of beholders and their gasses. Some say that Regitnui went mad, others say insane even. Most, however agree that staying within the presence of the Beholder mage to be rather unhealthy behaviour. The beholders just think Regitnui is fine and dandy and absolutely love residing near the Beholder Mage.

Also, an empty template, for those who feel inspired, by hate typing and fiddling with making up the lay-out:

[Name]-[Title, if applicable]
[Size] [Type/Race], [alignment]

Armor Class Z ([AC source] (AC source effects/base))
Hit Points Z (AdB+C)
Speed X'

Strength
Dexterity
Constitution
Intelligence
Wisdom
Charisma

XX (+Y)
XX (+Y)
XX (+Y)
XX (+Y)
XX (+Y)
XX (+Y)

Saves
Skills
Tools
Languages Common
Challenge ?

[Special quality]-[explanation]

Actions

[Melee weapon] Melee Weapon Attack: +X to hit, reach Y', one target. Hit: AdB+C [type] damage.

[Ranged weapon] Ranged Weapon Attack: +X to hit, range Y'/Z', one target. Hit: AdB+C [type] damage.

[feature] [explanation]

Bonus Action

[ability][explanantion].

Arkhios
2016-07-15, 09:21 AM
Sure, permission granted to go nuts with me as an NPC. :)

khadgar567
2016-07-15, 09:30 AM
new treat and as classic as always permission to make me npc is granted

Regitnui
2016-07-15, 01:54 PM
Regitnui-Master of Beholders
Regitnui is a Beholder mage. once a most promising student of the bardic colleges he got in contact with Beholder gas and immediately pledged a life to the study of beholders and their gasses. Some say that Regitnui went mad, others say insane even. Most, however agree that staying within the presence of the Beholder mage to be rather unhealthy behaviour. The beholders just think Regitnui is fine and dandy and absolutely love residing near the Beholder Mage.

:smallbiggrin: It's hilarious! I love it.

JNAProductions
2016-07-15, 09:27 PM
https://s31.postimg.org/z3tiy9vvd/Dracoknight_Fixed_II.png

I made Dracoknight! He's typically found riding some sort of True Dragon.

MrStabby
2016-07-15, 10:41 PM
Nice! What do you use to make the pretty layout?

JNAProductions
2016-07-15, 10:53 PM
This (http://thegeniusinc.com/dd-monster-maker-download/) thing. Just got it today.

2D8HP
2016-07-15, 11:38 PM
I'm pretty sure that a NPC version of me would just be a crazy ol' coot with senile dementia, and I would've gotten away with it if it wasn't fot you goshdarn meddlin' kids!
AND GET THESE DICE OFF MY LAWN!
:mad:
No sig for you!

SharkForce
2016-07-15, 11:49 PM
I'm pretty sure that a NPC version of me would just be a crazy ol' coot with senile dementia, and I would've gotten away with it if it wasn't fot you goshdarn meddlin' kids!

or a couple of modrons :)

Ninja_Prawn
2016-07-16, 04:51 AM

Here you go! :smalltongue:

http://i67.tinypic.com/ru8b5z.png

Anonymouswizard
2016-07-16, 05:34 AM

Permapermissions:

Anonymouswizard
Regitnui
2D8HP
Jay R
mgshamster

Yep, Permapermission has been granted, although I'm not sure how you'd NPC someone without a name :smalltongue:

2D8HP
2016-07-16, 06:04 AM
Here you go! :smalltongue:

:redface:

Moi?

:wink:

SharkForce
2016-07-16, 01:34 PM
Yep, Permapermission has been granted, although I'm not sure how you'd NPC someone without a name :smalltongue:

you know how when you read a poem, a lot of them have been written by anonymous? :P

Ninja_Prawn
2016-07-16, 01:56 PM
As an observation, the name '2D8HP' doesn't give you a lot to go on, but brewing his NPC was pretty easy (incidentally, that applet JNA linked to is sweeeeet).

For Anonymous, I'm imagining some kind of mysterious master of illusion who prowls the streets at night righting and/or committing wrongs. No one knows the wizard's true identity; some deny there even is an Anonymouswizard; but everyone is careful to lock their doors when the sun goes down...

@JNA: I just saw a typo in my 2D8HP stat block, which is now fixed. Also I wanted to lower the natural armour. Please could you update?

pwykersotz
2016-07-16, 02:10 PM
As an observation, the name '2D8HP' doesn't give you a lot to go on, but brewing his NPC was pretty easy (incidentally, that applet JNA linked to is sweeeeet).

For Anonymous, I'm imagining some kind of mysterious master of illusion who prowls the streets at night righting and/or committing wrongs. No one knows the wizard's true identity; some deny there even is an Anonymouswizard; but everyone is careful to lock their doors when the sun goes down...

@JNA: I just saw a typo in my 2D8HP stat block, which is now fixed. Also I wanted to lower the natural armour. Please could you update?

Haha, if this is based on name alone, mine will be completely unparsable. :smalltongue:

JNAProductions
2016-07-16, 02:14 PM

Never! THE TYPO SHALL REMAIN FOREVER! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yeah, sure. I'll update it now.

Also, I'm really excited to see what people come up with for me.

JNAProductions
2016-07-16, 09:28 PM
https://s31.postimg.org/bdrs1ahnd/Twelvetrees.png

RazDelacroix
2016-07-17, 12:05 AM
Finally, perhaps one of YOU CUTTERS will be the NPC I need that helps me end a few of my players' characters! Brutally. With extra salsa and doom!

Meantime... *Grabs popcorn and watches the real regulars become NPC's with glee*

Ninja_Prawn
2016-07-17, 02:51 AM

Are you familiar with the Angry DM's paragon monster rules? They might be appropriate here.

Anonymouswizard
2016-07-17, 04:54 AM

Well, I like the idea, I'll have to steal the idea as a myth at some point. The Anonymouswizard, the first hero of the world, or the first villain, depending on the point the Storyteller wants to make, his identity was never known, and in fact might be a fusion of several myths from older cultures.

Haha, if this is based on name alone, mine will be completely unparsable. :smalltongue:

Well I think you can base it on whatever you want about the poster, it's just that name is normally the easiest bit to go on. I certainly based a spell on a poster's tendency to be banned from playing gnomes.

JNAProductions
2016-07-17, 10:37 AM
Are you familiar with the Angry DM's paragon monster rules? They might be appropriate here.

Well, he's literally just 12 trees. Not one tree, twelve actions. 12 trees.

CrackedChair
2016-07-19, 04:33 PM
Permission granted, guys!