PDA

View Full Version : D&D 5e/Next Ogrest (With Primordial Dofuses)-Really Damn High CR Monster

JNAProductions
2016-07-16, 11:15 PM
https://s31.postimg.org/q69gnyye1/Ogrest.png

Minor errors-he should have 5 legendary actions, and he should have a higher Passive Perception.

Oh, and he's way higher than CR 30.

Amechra
2016-07-17, 04:40 PM
I dunno - in that fight, he really just showed off incredible strength/toughness. The ability to flood the world with his tears is something he could do without the Dofuses.

Actually, as a general thing, I don't think Dofus have or grant individual special powers. They just link to a dragon and give their wielders a stupidly large power boost.

JNAProductions
2016-07-17, 07:10 PM
I dunno - in that fight, he really just showed off incredible strength/toughness. The ability to flood the world with his tears is something he could do without the Dofuses.

Actually, as a general thing, I don't think Dofus have or grant individual special powers. They just link to a dragon and give their wielders a stupidly large power boost.

I wanted to make him a little more interesting. Beyond that, Dali and Yugo probably had the saves and special abilities to negate anything special Ogrest would throw at them.

Amechra
2016-07-17, 08:01 PM
I wanted to make him a little more interesting. Beyond that, Dali and Yugo probably had the saves and special abilities to negate anything special Ogrest would throw at them.

As a side note, I hate the official translation of his nickname. He'll always be Grovy to me.