PDA

View Full Version : Alas I need permission

KingEridani
2007-07-03, 02:14 AM
This is a question mainly towards Amber E. Scott. See I have connections to an Independent Film maker, and as a favor (with money) I have been tasked to find movie ideas for his first official film. The thing is we have several fantasy props coming from another source and since I cant seem to find a way to contact Rich or Amber, I decided to post here. So please moderators pass this on. I wish to get a hold of Amber and get her permission to make an independent film of her story posted on Giantitp The Duke's Wolf.

Krade
2007-07-03, 02:32 AM
*ahem*

THREE clicks from this page is contact information for Amber E. Scott. I had it in mind to say something rude and perhaps uncalled for, but I'm a nonconfrontational sort. So here's what I found with minimal effort.
Amber E. Scott's contact infromation (http://www.medeshafreelancing.com/contact.html)

KingEridani
2007-07-04, 03:25 AM
Thank you oh most kind and loving soul. You've helped another lazy ass earn 20 bucks :smallbiggrin:

Krade
2007-07-04, 01:51 PM
Good. Now we can talk about my fee... let's see now... *muttercarrythetwomutter*... You owe me eleventy-billion dollars!!

LCR
2007-07-04, 02:13 PM
No, I think he owes you his soul ...