PDA

View Full Version : DM Help Finding lost maps for an adventure pack

wizo
2016-07-17, 06:10 PM
Me and my gf wanted to play the shattered city adventure pack. I got this book from my parents a long time ago when it was wrapped and neat/new. Problem is, I may have lost the map booklets that come with it. Well the maps on the inside at least. Is there a good link or place that has DM maps for this adventure pack?

Zsaber0
2016-07-17, 07:36 PM
Do you, by chance, mean the Shackled City?

wizo
2016-07-17, 08:26 PM
Yes! That one I apologize. I don't know why I said shattered rather than shackled.

Zsaber0
2016-07-17, 09:06 PM
http://paizo.com/threads/rzs2k0j6?Maps

The second post by the user Shimrath, the 9th response, has a link to what you need I believe.

Âmesang
2016-07-17, 09:19 PM
Such a query would occasionally come to my mind since last year and the year before my last 3rd Edition group played through (most of) Shackled City… but we took turns as referee and one of the players who had the maps had to move away; presumably he accidentally took the maps with him. :smalltongue:

EDIT: It'll take a moment but I'll probably format all of the maps from .jpg to .png (perhaps with a touch of smoothing to "hide" any lossiness; I despise .jpgs).

wizo
2016-07-17, 09:27 PM
Thank you so much Zsaber0. You are a life saver! And for converting 3rd monsters to 5th would it be double, 1/2 x hp, or any simple thing or no? An extra question but if it could be answered would be nice.