PDA

View Full Version : Blue Moon Festival (IC)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Emmerlaus
2016-07-19, 06:08 PM
She managed to escape and avoid getting hit- but her companion failed. As the earth wall kept growing a random sharp rock scratched him- he gotten exposed.
This was his last mistake.
One of the Rock ponies chuckled evily. He hoped the boulder from his back, and then kicked it with his powerful hind legs. "Go get the trick pony, Bouldy!" He called.
For some reason the superstitiouse Rock Ponies treated boulders and rocks like living beings.
It.. was madness. Right?
What she has seen next might gave her... doubts- for a moment, she could swear that the boulder would miss her friend- but in sudden, as if the boulder had it's own will it moved and squashed him like a bug.
At least... they didnt gotten to her. And the wall stopped growing.

"DEAD! HE DEAD! DEAD!" The rock ponies sang happily.

A thunder was heard, and a mysteriouse equine like character made of blizzard apeared betweeb the clouds. Everything turned even colder.

Those characters apeared after every conflict in the last years.
Shamans had many theories who were those mysteriouse beings-

Some said, they were spirits of War who took great joy watching a good battle.
Some said they were the spirits of the ancetors collecting another soul into their hoard.

And the Cult.... had the craziest theory.

Would she stay and avenge her friend? Or move forward?

Crystal was surprised what she saw next... the pony she was looking at fused with the other curvopony, entering his body throught the nostrils. Once she did, a powerful hurricane surged aroud their fused body and they leaped away from the Eart Ponies and flew away. After a moment, she seperated from the Curvorn body who Fallen on the side, deeply injured. However, a Healing spell later and the injuries were gone!

" Be careful next time! You were trained better then this! Cmon, we need to go now. We wasted too much time already!"

She helped her friend get up and they both run again like the wind...

igordragonian
2016-07-20, 05:18 PM
OOC:

I am not sure I understand

Emmerlaus
2016-07-20, 08:32 PM
OOC:

I am not sure I understand

She was in a Wind form. She basicly went INSIDE the body of her Fallen comrade to possess her broken body.

By doing so, their Wind power got way stronger and she was able to flee away of teh earth ponies.

Then she went outside of the body and healed her from all her injuries.

Yeah, its kinda broken but you said Curvcorn were stronger then normal Unicorn LOL :smallwink:

(however, all that DID waste their time)

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-21, 05:11 PM
So you both ready to ban me yet? Because I am.

igordragonian
2016-07-21, 05:17 PM
OOC: That ok. I was simply confused.

IC:

"Yes. We have to move on.. but I owe my life... the obivlion equines from the sky almost have devoured me."

On the way, they see.. a creepy scene. A leftovers of battle- roasted bat pony, and another frozen batpony next to burning trees.
Bat ponies are creepy ponies who always seemed to be in heat. And they have creepy way to overhear things they shouldn't have.. and some of them have creepy sonic abilties.

Three corpses of Fairy Ponies- ponies who seemed fragile with butterfly wings- but they had power over the weather, and walked on clouds as surely as they could on the ground. One of them floated with ripped throat on a cloud, dripping a little rain mixed with blood.
The second had all his limbs ripped off- the bat ponies also had quite nasty fangs.
What equines do have fangs?! Monsters!

But the third one.. seemed breathing. Just... one of her wings were ripped off. Her eyes staring blankly with horror, unable to move.

The Fairy ponies also dangerouse- they could control the weather, and ruled the sky. As far as she knew- they might be the ones responsible for everything getting colder and colder!
Would they leave this mare to suffer alone? Punish her? Question her?

OOC: too dark?
Just want to show.. how terrible time it was.

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-21, 05:18 PM
I will spam here as well please as those who called me friends report me.

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-21, 05:42 PM
I never thought you both could be this cruel just ban me.

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-21, 05:44 PM
You both are horrible people.

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-21, 05:45 PM
You never want to talk just feel sorry or understand a thing.

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-21, 05:46 PM
Why can't you just end this. No instead you drag it out. You make me like you then you hurt me.

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-21, 05:48 PM
Seriously if you were friend you would talk to me and realize my request is to cause little harm dragging it out makes you horrible. Both of you.

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-21, 05:49 PM
But no you would rather feel sorry for others and yourself then just end the pain.

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-21, 05:52 PM
I don't want to have the option to return, why can't you both see that. Your hate your lies I am done, so ban me.

Emmerlaus
2016-07-21, 06:01 PM
Look, if you are that insisting that we have to report you, sure. I just reported you. I cant be faster then the moderators here. Its summer for everyone you know.

So how about you announce to your other roleplay thread you might be leaving soon, instead of giving them a bad surprise?

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-21, 06:04 PM
Thanks for once caring and giving a Damn. I already did what I need to.

igordragonian
2016-07-21, 07:11 PM
You never want to talk just feel sorry or understand a thing.

Strong hug.

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-21, 08:19 PM
*Hugs*

I want to not be here anymore please Dragonian will you please report me too.

Emmerlaus
2016-07-21, 08:23 PM
*Hugs*

I want to not be here anymore please Dragonian will you please report me too.

I felt guilty doing this to you, especially after I decided to cut contacts with you. But I guess I was wrong feeling this way.

"hugs" Take care man

cavalieredraghi
2016-07-21, 08:27 PM
That is why I want to be banned. I feel temptation to stay. If I stay I just hurt you all more. So I am saying things I don't mean to force you to kick me. So you don't feel sorry when I am gone. That is the best way to go.

igordragonian
2016-07-21, 11:30 PM
That is why I want to be banned. I feel temptation to stay. If I stay I just hurt you all more. So I am saying things I don't mean to force you to kick me. So you don't feel sorry when I am gone. That is the best way to go.

Still hugging*

Or you could calm down, and everything will look better

Emmerlaus
2016-07-22, 07:10 AM
OOC: That ok. I was simply confused.

IC:

"Yes. We have to move on.. but I owe my life... the obivlion equines from the sky almost have devoured me."

On the way, they see.. a creepy scene. A leftovers of battle- roasted bat pony, and another frozen batpony next to burning trees.
Bat ponies are creepy ponies who always seemed to be in heat. And they have creepy way to overhear things they shouldn't have.. and some of them have creepy sonic abilties.

Three corpses of Fairy Ponies- ponies who seemed fragile with butterfly wings- but they had power over the weather, and walked on clouds as surely as they could on the ground. One of them floated with ripped throat on a cloud, dripping a little rain mixed with blood.
The second had all his limbs ripped off- the bat ponies also had quite nasty fangs.
What equines do have fangs?! Monsters!

But the third one.. seemed breathing. Just... one of her wings were ripped off. Her eyes staring blankly with horror, unable to move.

The Fairy ponies also dangerouse- they could control the weather, and ruled the sky. As far as she knew- they might be the ones responsible for everything getting colder and colder!
Would they leave this mare to suffer alone? Punish her? Question her?

OOC: too dark?
Just want to show.. how terrible time it was.

Crystal character actually went to help the Faerie pony. She used one of her healing spell to restaure the wing but the was still glowing, like she was maintaining a hold on it:

" Calm down... Take a few deep breath. "

Once it have calm down: " I could easily repair your wing back... if you answer a few questions truthfully. If you lie, your wing will never grow back. What are you fearie ponies doing here? "

igordragonian
2016-07-22, 10:28 AM
"What are you doing?!" Her companion hissed

The fairy pony panted.
'I....we.. came.. to stop the cult from killing all the world...'

Cryatal's companion growled. "LIES!" He levitated the fairy pony, prepared to snap her neck

Emmerlaus
2016-07-22, 10:56 AM
"What are you doing?!" Her companion hissed

The fairy pony panted.
'I....we.. came.. to stop the cult from killing all the world...'

Cryatal's companion growled. "LIES!" He levitated the fairy pony, prepared to snap her neck

Crystal stopped her companion: " Hold it! I saved your life, you own me one."

Turn back to the fearie pony: " Do you have any proofs of that? "

igordragonian
2016-07-23, 05:56 PM
OOC: should we have an ooc thread?

IC

"Fine. Just be careful." he threw the fairy pony to the snowy ground with disgusted expression.

"Why would we go to this spirit-forsaken place? Our shaman said she have seen great destruction... which will come from this forest." She said slowly.
"I have nothing but my honor as a proof" she said weakly and afraid

"Honor of a Fairy pony?! Bah!" The other curvecorn spitted with hate- the spit frozen in mid air!
"Clan-Sister." he turned to you. "Everypony know that those the Fairy Ponies who making this eternal winter."

Scared the fairy pony whined. "It's not true! What do we have to gain? We are starving like everypony!"

"LIES!"

Emmerlaus
2016-07-23, 06:08 PM
Crystal put her hoof on her friend. " Calm. DOWN."

Then she turn to the Fairy Pony: " Fine, Im gonna heal you but you are coming with us."

She then draw a glyph symbol on his forehead. It had only light magic power but teh Fairy Pony couldnt have known that.

" If you betray us, the rune gonna activate. Its only a 24 hour deal but Im gonna free you from it once you help us with our mission. Agreed? "

igordragonian
2016-07-23, 06:15 PM
The fairy pony eagerly nodded. "Yes.. but... first.. I must try stop the cult! They might kill us all!"

Emmerlaus
2016-07-23, 06:17 PM
The fairy pony eagerly nodded. "Yes.. but... first.. I must try stop the cult! They might kill us all!"

" Thats our mission as well. Cmon, follow us! "

At this, its clear she is the leader between the two curvecorn. She start running in the direction of twhere the cult is rumored to be.

igordragonian
2016-07-23, 06:25 PM
(She healed her wings?)
The trio advancing together...
they starting to feel.. warmth? at some point the snow, turning into a river.. and that are.. flowers?!
You probably never seen them in your whole life!
The river leading to a small pond, with a group of few ponies around it.

"|Witchfract!" Your companions said with scared shock

Emmerlaus
2016-07-23, 06:30 PM
(She healed her wings?)
The trio advancing together...
they starting to feel.. warmth? at some point the snow, turning into a river.. and that are.. flowers?!
You probably never seen them in your whole life!
The river leading to a small pond, with a group of few ponies around it.

"|Witchfract!" Your companions said with scared shock

(yes, she healed her wings. If she try to fly away from them, she just need to speak the command word to blind the fairy pony for a few hours. Thats why I said light powers. And I hope you wont mind what I said to you in my last PM. :smallfrown:)

Crystal felt touched from the bottom of her heart... she was shaken and used a spell to be sure they werent in some sort of illussion. A big light spreaded around, cancelling any magic other then her own in the premise...

igordragonian
2016-07-23, 06:41 PM
It's real. Very real.

'How.. is that possible...?" The fairy pony has asked.

'Dark magic' the Curvecorn said grimmly. Could a dark magic make.. such beauty?

"I'v heard the cult.. is made from all the clans' the fairy pony said.
"Maybe together...' she shutted up.

The Curvecorn. 'Such idiocy. It probably all the tribes beside the curvecorns. We curvecorns dont do such idiotic things!"

Emmerlaus
2016-07-23, 06:47 PM
It's real. Very real.

'How.. is that possible...?" The fairy pony has asked.

'Dark magic' the Curvecorn said grimmly. Could a dark magic make.. such beauty?

"I'v heard the cult.. is made from all the clans' the fairy pony said.
"Maybe together...' she shutted up.

The Curvecorn. 'Such idiocy. It probably all the tribes beside the curvecorns. We curvecorns dont do such idiotic things!"

Crystal turned to her fellow cruvecorn, quite angry this time: " You are my subbordinate and I told you to shut it! I wont repeat it again, soldier!"

Her voice was trembliing a bit saying so but it was clear she was serious.

Then she gulped and sniffed a closeby flower. The smell was... wonderful, beyond words, relaxing. She had tears on her face, smelling a flower for the first time in her life.

She then raise up: " We need to find out how they are doing that. If its risky and everything else about it. We need tof ind their leader. Act natural, you hear me? "

Her eyes are firm, even if a bit red from the crying, as she spoken to the other two...

igordragonian
2016-07-23, 06:55 PM
The fairy pony also seemed touched.

The Curvecorn bowed his head. His heart too filled with hatred to feel amazed about that.

"Aha!" A bat pony apeared next to them with a spear. 'Invaders!"

Those damn bat ponies- they always seemed to sneak around with ease! And finding spies with even more ease!

Emmerlaus
2016-07-23, 07:12 PM
The fairy pony also seemed touched.

The Curvecorn bowed his head. His heart too filled with hatred to feel amazed about that.

"Aha!" A bat pony apeared next to them with a spear. 'Invaders!"

Those damn bat ponies- they always seemed to sneak around with ease! And finding spies with even more ease!

Crystal snorted and with a simple wink turned the spear into dust and the bat pony was trap in snow, thanks to one of her spell.

" We are NOT looking for a fight bat pony. We simply want what you guy have, we want all... this! The warm climate and everything else with it."

(should teh bat ponies be as fascinated by exotic ponies back then?)

igordragonian
2016-07-23, 07:24 PM
(No.. hatred. Like all the others. But this one.. diffrent)

The bat pony stared the trio. "Well.. you might be worthy to survive' he said... not surely.
'Are you a friend of the Fairy Pony?"
She stared the bat pony with terror and hate.
Just a hour ago, her two friends were killed, and her own winga were ripped by a bat ponies.

Emmerlaus
2016-07-23, 07:35 PM
(No.. hatred. Like all the others. But this one.. diffrent)

The bat pony stared the trio. "Well.. you might be worthy to survive' he said... not surely.
'Are you a friend of the Fairy Pony?"
She stared the bat pony with terror and hate.
Just a hour ago, her two friends were killed, and her own winga were ripped by a bat ponies.

Crystal went to the fairy pony side: " I know, I know... Calm down. We need answers. Remember why you are here. Trust me ok? Is your wing ok?"

Her voice was trying to be reassuring to the fairy pony. She smiled to it in a very believing fashion. She was trained after all. And the last sentence was a reminder that she could remove the Healing she did anytime... It seem the fairy pony understood that too.

igordragonian
2016-07-24, 12:46 AM
The Fairy Pony bowed her head.
Luckily- the bat pony have heard clearly every word.
"So... you cared for her?" He has asked Crystal as if it was the most important question in the world- actually... a matter of life and death.
Bat ponies were savage hunters- despite his relativly friendly behavior, he could kills her fast- if he'l manage to surprise her.

Emmerlaus
2016-07-24, 01:04 AM
The Fairy Pony bowed her head.
Luckily- the bat pony have heard clearly every word.
"So... you cared for her?" He has asked Crystal as if it was the most important question in the world- actually... a matter of life and death.
Bat ponies were savage hunters- despite his relativly friendly behavior, he could kills her fast- if he'l manage to surprise her.

(Fortunatly he was trapped in the snow spell )

Crystal frown: " She was injured and was going to die in the snow so I healed her with my magic. We shouldnt be at each other throat when this blizzard is going to kill us all. "

She was clearly wary of the bat pony. She sensed it was important to him that everyone here was friendly with each other. She hhoped her Curvcorn soldier could keep her mouth shut. She was a trained soldier however so it should go easy.

igordragonian
2016-07-24, 02:39 AM
"Very well!" The bat pony smiled warmly.
'You might be worthy of survival as well! Come! I"ll lead you to the only safe place to stay at, when we will summon the harmony judgment!"

Emmerlaus
2016-07-24, 06:32 AM
OCC: Im not sure if they should succed or not in their mission. Whats your plan about this? It woill help me to think of how should I roelplay the next part

igordragonian
2016-07-24, 07:09 AM
OCC: Im not sure if they should succed or not in their mission. Whats your plan about this? It woill help me to think of how should I roelplay the next part

She might survive it- personaly.
But the world is doomed. I can tell the idea, but then taste of roleplaying will be lost.
She can save herself and her companions.. maybe. For all others it's too late.
Just thought it could be an intresting exprience for her, to live at historic moment

Emmerlaus
2016-07-24, 07:28 AM
She might survive it- personaly.
But the world is doomed. I can tell the idea, but then taste of roleplaying will be lost.
She can save herself and her companions.. maybe. For all others it's too late.
Just thought it could be an intresting exprience for her, to live at historic moment

Sure but make sure their is other ponies saved. Earth Ponies for exemple. Otherwise, it doesnt make sense. You have to put the delegues of every country there saved, like the original story. :smallwink:

=====

Crystal release the Bat Pony from her spell: " Lead the way I suppose... Tell me, whats this Harmony thing you spoken about? Harmony... judgement? "

igordragonian
2016-07-24, 07:56 AM
Ooc: Worry not.
Ic-

"Yes. We ponies has sinned against Harmony too much."
"What tribe made the sins?" Crystal's companion has asked.
'All of them' the batpony has answered sadly.
"Only those who gave up on hatred, and bow their very hearts to the Harmony will survive"

Emmerlaus
2016-07-24, 08:19 AM
Crystal wondered, a bit suspicious: " And bat ponies ARENT sinners? Why you guys would be prevented from destruction? "

igordragonian
2016-07-24, 09:33 AM
"Most of us.. are sinners as well. We are gathered here.. those who have accepted harmony and love. But yes.. most of us are bat ponies.' He led to the pond- about dozen ponies were there- seven of them bat ponies, one curvecorn, two fairy ponies, and two Rock ponies.

A pair of Fairy pony male and a bat mare held a very strange baby with... feather wings?!
The pair of Rock ponies also held a baby as well. Strangely he wasn't as fuzzy as his parents. He looked.. pure. Without hatred or the wild ways of the Rock Ponies.
The Curvecorn was male, but.. looked gentle.
When the bat pony led the trio to the group, all of them eyed the 'guests' with mistrust.

'Chilling Yawl!" An elder bat mare called. 'How could you bring enemies here? At the last safe place there is?! We can't allow ourselves to get into danger!"

Chilling smiled 'But they are like us! The Curvecorns had saved the Fairy Pony!"

'Is that true? Why are you here?!" The elder questioned.
But.. there was no hatred. Just genioune worry.

Emmerlaus
2016-07-24, 12:50 PM
" We had heard of this place and came here to have what you guys have. To be honest, this place is more beautiful then I could have imagined it to be..."

She couldnt help but being at awe in everything she saw. Seeing the others, she asked with a gasp: " What did you do to those babies... They look so different! "

Their was no anger in her tone, only shock.

igordragonian
2016-07-24, 05:12 PM
The bat mare was proud. "Nothing! He is simply the fruit of the love between me and my husband!"

"blasphemy!" Crystal's companion hissed.

"No." The elder mare shaked her head. "This our only hope. This age.. will come to it's end.. soon."

Emmerlaus
2016-07-24, 09:08 PM
The bat mare was proud. "Nothing! He is simply the fruit of the love between me and my husband!"

"blasphemy!" Crystal's companion hissed.

"No." The elder mare shaked her head. "This our only hope. This age.. will come to it's end.. soon."

" How? And why would it be needed to destroy everyone? Life should be precious, why should the rest all dies? "

She suspected it must something in this place that was acting as a way to preverse nature. If she could find out what it was, maybe she could use her magic on it to make it affect all the lands!

igordragonian
2016-07-25, 03:55 PM
The elder mare sighed with grief. "Our tribes went too far. Look around you. The world is beatiful and warm as the hearts of the ponies." a tear escaped her eye.
"The tribes killing the world itself with their hatred... right now there are more Wendigos at the sky than ponies on the ground.... it can't be stopped. Look above'

she can see now a commet with a tail of a rainbow

Emmerlaus
2016-07-25, 06:22 PM
The elder mare sighed with grief. "Our tribes went too far. Look around you. The world is beatiful and warm as the hearts of the ponies." a tear escaped her eye.
"The tribes killing the world itself with their hatred... right now there are more Wendigos at the sky than ponies on the ground.... it can't be stopped. Look above'

she can see now a commet with a tail of a rainbow

Crystal character was surprised!

" Wait, was this hidden by the clouds and blizzard the whole time ?! Its... its too close and too big! "

She felt defeated... their was nothing in her powers she could do to stop it!

She finally ask after gulping: " Are we really safe here? Are you sure of it? "

igordragonian
2016-07-26, 05:30 PM
"Only if you embrace the harmony in your heart. This is the only way."

"LIER! WITCH!!!" Your companion finally snap- and with a fast and cruel telekenesis he simply starting to break the Elder Mare
"YOUR MADNESS END HERE!!!"
a chilly wind starting to blow.

The other Curvecorn shooting a snow ball toward your companion's eyes.

Which side are you?

Emmerlaus
2016-07-26, 07:21 PM
"Only if you embrace the harmony in your heart. This is the only way."

"LIER! WITCH!!!" Your companion finally snap- and with a fast and cruel telekenesis he simply starting to break the Elder Mare
"YOUR MADNESS END HERE!!!"
a chilly wind starting to blow.

The other Curvecorn shooting a snow ball toward your companion's eyes.

Which side are you?

Crystal actually block the snowball and throw it back at the Curvecorn... but it expand in size and is now twice as large as her!

She is blasted to a big rock and is buried alive. She tehn cast a other spell to cover the snow in a golden radiance. It cancelled all magic touching the snow so she had no way to recover herself from this.

" She is trapped in there now. Im sorry but knowing her character, she will try to eradicate everything here. "

At this her legs cant handle herself anymore. She felt defeated... The world was doom and she could only trust some strangers promise for a better world. And she couldnt help but thinking of her family...

She began to cry without being able to stop... the grief fulling affecting her.

igordragonian
2016-07-27, 05:39 PM
The metor starting to fall in sudden- he radiate with rainbow colored energy.
Everything starting to feel warm, the more the meteor falls...

Her companion cry with agony, as he burning in rainbow flames- but Crystal feeling that the harmony washing her soul from the remains of hatred, if she had any.
She feel.. more gentel.
millions of cries of agony are heard from all the world when the meteor crashing few meters from the group- but leaving them unharmed.

The male curvecorn offered her a hoof. "Welcome.. to the new world." he wishpered.

----------------

she awake with Silver in her embrace.

Emmerlaus
2016-07-27, 05:43 PM
Crystal start crying in his embrace and hugs Silver tightly. That dream felt so real! She felt everything that strange Unicorn felt and strangely, all her emotions didnt make her wake up until now!

igordragonian
2016-07-27, 06:09 PM
Moon has awakened. "Hmm? Are you ok?" half sleeping

Emmerlaus
2016-07-27, 06:11 PM
Moon has awakened. "Hmm? Are you ok?" half sleeping

She don't answer and just hugs him. She feel like a little girl who thought she lost her parents. She cant even manage to say a word.

igordragonian
2016-07-27, 07:12 PM
"You had a wierd dream?" He has asked nuzzling her. Now.. she noticing a draw on the wall-
Of theerteen ponies, more than half bat ponies, and forests and ponies getting burned from a rainbow flames.

---

Ooc- what you think?

Emmerlaus
2016-07-27, 07:39 PM
"You had a wierd dream?" He has asked nuzzling her. Now.. she noticing a draw on the wall-
Of theerteen ponies, more than half bat ponies, and forests and ponies getting burned from a rainbow flames.

---

Ooc- what you think?

OCC: Cute story. Better then what I anticipated. So bat ponies were the last bastion huh... I dont mind that :)

Crystal took a long, long while before she could talk againa nd her heart being better. AShe finally ask: " What... Whats that painting on the wall... my dream... it was just like it."

igordragonian
2016-07-28, 04:24 PM
(just.. a bit of them. There were millions.. only thirteen ponies has embraced the harmony.. ideas how could it be better?)

"Really? Nopony know." he said honestly. "I think I am the only one who know this room."

Emmerlaus
2016-07-28, 07:41 PM
(just.. a bit of them. There were millions.. only thirteen ponies has embraced the harmony.. ideas how could it be better?)

"Really? Nopony know." he said honestly. "I think I am the only one who know this room."

OCC: I was thinking that their could have being others in the cave of the bat ponies and some of them actually werent wipe out because of their magic or high altitude. The Earth Ponies were hit hard but most of the earth ponies were with the bat ponies here with the bat ponies. They were closer to the land then any other so they found the places with no snow, were explained and accepted harmony more easily then the proud unicorn and pegasus compared to the promise of lands

IC:

" I think... I think I saw what happened so many years ago. When all the races were against each other and the wendigo were threatening to destroy us all. It was... It wasnt a simple dream. Believe me, it was a magical one."

She hugs Silver: " Its not fair... I feel so safe in your arms." She sigh, listen to his heartbeat for a while...

Emmerlaus
2016-07-29, 12:41 AM
OCC: The Earth Pony could have borrowed city in this OCC. You know, underground like changelings. Some changeling bases could be actually old Coulder pony residences. :smalltongue:

igordragonian
2016-07-29, 12:42 AM
Ooc1: I"ll take note of that. If I'll ever make a campigan about that. Beside- the "cult' believed they were the only survivers. Technically, everypony who were open to the harmony would have survived.

Ooc2: i think we should makw an ooc thread.

Ooc3: I think you should edit your post at the mlp dnd thread. It sound very insulting....

Ic-

Moon stared at her with amaze. "The elders saying that only those with an open mind are getting such connection from this rock.' He nuzzled her. 'I think Ol' will want to know about that"

Emmerlaus
2016-07-29, 01:04 AM
Ooc1: I"ll take note of that. If I'll ever make a campigan about that. Beside- the "cult' believed they were the only survivers. Technically, everypony who were open to the harmony would have survived.

Ooc2: i think we should makw an ooc thread.

Ooc3: I think you should edit your post at the mlp dnd thread. It sound very insulting....

Ic-

Moon stared at her with amaze. "The elders saying that only those with an open mind are getting such connection from this rock.' He nuzzled her. 'I think Ol' will want to know about that"

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?495978-Blue-Moon-Festival-OOC

" No... I want... I want to remain here. With you. For now, please... please."

The latest hours were very demanding for her. You sense her as weak as a kitten, very vulnerable in your arms. It wasnt the first time Silver Moon was begged for his company but it was one of the rare time it was for... him. Not for his skills, not for his position or favors. She didnt want anything else but being loved and protected right now. Her... the most skilled and independant mare he had ever meet. She is even trembling.

igordragonian
2016-07-30, 05:37 PM
"Y..you are an unicorn?" Moon has asked with puzzle.
"have you been transformed?!" he has aksed with worry

Emmerlaus
2016-07-30, 05:53 PM
"Y..you are an unicorn?" Moon has asked with puzzle.
"have you been transformed?!" he has aksed with worry

At this, Crystal is startled. She look at her mane and realize she do have her horn now...

" Ah poopy pie! I guess the cat is out of the bag... I always had being a Unicorn, Im sorry. But I didnt want to be recognized coming here. You remember that pony I helped at the Festival? Well she was the proof that such disguise was needed. I... Im the spa pony that mare was talking about. I cant say more then that, just that... Im sorry for disguising myself, especially to you. "

She was still trembling, hid her face in his neck, afraid of his judgement... " Do you... do you hate me for it? "

igordragonian
2016-07-30, 06:09 PM
"well... we bat ponies, respect honesty..." Moon said, still nuzzling her.
"But I trust you did this trick for a good reaso- even if I can't fully understand it."

Emmerlaus
2016-07-30, 06:15 PM
"well... we bat ponies, respect honesty..." Moon said, still nuzzling her.
"But I trust you did this trick for a good reaso- even if I can't fully understand it."

"... Thank you"

For a long while, she just is happy in your arm and regaining composture. After a while, you do "it" a other time. This time, shes in her orginal form.

After, she fall asleep again in your arm. She seem more at peace now.

igordragonian
2016-07-30, 06:17 PM
This time... she had a normal sleep.
when she wake up, she find out, she smelling a smell of a mushroom soup

Emmerlaus
2016-07-30, 06:21 PM
This time... she had a normal sleep.
when she wake up, she find out, she smelling a smell of a mushroom soup

Crystal strech and raise up from the hay bed. She slept so confortably! She wondered how Silver had rose up from the bed without her knowing... That bat pony surely had his ways!

She look around, looking for Silver Moon...

igordragonian
2016-07-30, 06:30 PM
Silver Moon wore a leaf apron while cooking a soup.
"Good night." he said cheerfully.
"You are slowly turning into one of us. Aren't you?" he winked

Emmerlaus
2016-07-30, 06:32 PM
Silver Moon wore a leaf apron while cooking a soup.
"Good night." he said cheerfully.
"You are slowly turning into one of us. Aren't you?" he winked

" Hey, my day was bery tiring emotionnaly. Beside, Im so popular for my "skills" that its taken a tool on me as well."

She goes to him, kiss him on the cheek: " You look adorable in a apron. I didnt know you could cook. That's unexpected! "

igordragonian
2016-07-30, 06:44 PM
he winked. "You are not the first mare, I have tired down." and somehow blushed from it- more than more suggestive moves she did to him before

Emmerlaus
2016-07-30, 06:56 PM
he winked. "You are not the first mare, I have tired down." and somehow blushed from it- more than more suggestive moves she did to him before

Somehow... for the first time, she felt a bit jealous. She didnt even realize it herself. However, she stopped hugging him and was just smalling like she was looking at a friend only.

" Can I have a bowl of that good smelling soup, please? "

igordragonian
2016-07-30, 06:58 PM
"of course." he kissed her forehead. he poured to a small bowl.
"Dinner is the first meal and most important at all night after all"

Emmerlaus
2016-07-30, 07:04 PM
"of course." he kissed her forehead. he poured to a small bowl.
"Dinner is the first meal and most important at all night after all"

The gesture irrited her, somehow, to be kissed on the forehead. Thats when she realized something was wrong with her and frowned.

Frustrated, she ate the mushroom soup quickly. It tasted good but she was more eager to fill her belly at the moment and to think of something else then to carefully taste it.

She sigh of relief after her bowl: " Thanks, that hit the spot. Say, do you promise to keep my true apparance and identity a secret to your clan? "

She was strangely... less affectionnate now.

igordragonian
2016-07-30, 07:15 PM
The gesture irrited her, somehow, to be kissed on the forehead. Thats when she realized something was wrong with her and frowned.

Frustrated, she ate the mushroom soup quickly. It tasted good but she was more eager to fill her belly at the moment and to think of something else then to carefully taste it.

She sigh of relief after her bowl: " Thanks, that hit the spot. Say, do you promise to keep my true apparance and identity a secret to your clan? "

She was strangely... less affectionnate now.

"Sure" he blinked. 'But.. are you ok?"

Emmerlaus
2016-07-30, 07:24 PM
"Sure" he blinked. 'But.. are you ok?"

Crystal didnt know thow to answer to that. She pondered about his question, revealing something was wrong but...

She finally sighed, looking apologizing. " Im sorry. I dont know whats going on with me. Maybe its this place. "

She put her head on his shoulder, leabing on him. She was feeling guilty of being possessive when she wasnt in a good place to talk about this. Its just... did he had to comment about it?

And she couldnt admit it too. Bat ponies nature have a hard time to understand greed.

So she sucked it up. She finally smiled at him: " Please, pamper me more. If... you dont mind? I might be talented but I... I think I lacked being pampered and cared for in my heart."

She looked very longing. She didnt feel like doing anything but being in Silvers embrace. While not a mess like before, she felt like a little filly again, who wanted to be protected and cared for. It didnt feel like her but... something broken in herself after that eird dream.

Night Watcher had made crack in her heart as well. Such dominance had made her weak. It seem her strong heart need times to recover...

igordragonian
2016-07-30, 07:27 PM
"Mmm... sure' moon Silver nuzzled her protetivly. Bat ponies enjoyed looking for each other.
He wasnt convinced she was fine... but he tried to please her as he coulx

Emmerlaus
2016-07-30, 08:59 PM
"Mmm... sure' moon Silver nuzzled her protetivly. Bat ponies enjoyed looking for each other.
He wasnt convinced she was fine... but he tried to please her as he coulx

It took her a full night to feel better. You did simple talk, played a few games, telling her a few jokes. You even done it one time but that was different then usual. That time, you did it onlyf or her. Silver Moon didnt think once of how he felt, focusing on her only. She simply couldnt show her experience right now and it was fine. At the end, she even cried in his embrace.

After a other short rest, she woke you up during the day. This time, she feel better. You can sense it and it Silver Moon heart cant help but being relief.

" Cmon honey buns, let's get outside and gather some fruits. I dont want a mushroom meal today! "

She seem like her playful self... but is that her real self? Or the one who needed you so badly was more real?

igordragonian
2016-07-31, 02:40 AM
"Ehh.. sure' he said, still trying to figure her out "let's go' he leading the way into the forest.
"Oh! A Savertooth!" He said with a wild grin

Emmerlaus
2016-07-31, 07:16 AM
"Ehh.. sure' he said, still trying to figure her out "let's go' he leading the way into the forest.
"Oh! A Savertooth!" He said with a wild grin

" A what now? " she look around, trying to find this... Savertooth.

igordragonian
2016-07-31, 04:50 PM
A sabertooth charged toward them! Moon Silver grinned and charged toward it, kicking it's head.

Emmerlaus
2016-07-31, 05:09 PM
A sabertooth charged toward them! Moon Silver grinned and charged toward it, kicking it's head.

Crystal sigh and shake her head... Her horn glow and the Sabertooth is now imprisonned in a telekenetic forcefield. She send him flying on soft ground. She wanted to prove how Unicorn can resolve things without violence.

igordragonian
2016-07-31, 05:21 PM
Moon sighed.
"I could have handled him!"

Emmerlaus
2016-07-31, 05:36 PM
Moon sighed.
"I could have handled him!"

" I know... but I prefer a non-violent solution if its possible. You do realize animals are sentinent and have feeling, just like us? Its just their needs are lower then us. If I come to the elder bat pony you told me about, you need to promise me to try to make a powder that allow you to communicate with animals. It would help your clan greatly if you had somepony who could talk with animals and resolve your conflict with them. "

And she whisper to his ear: " And think of the blow it would cause to Night Watcher! "

igordragonian
2016-07-31, 05:48 PM
Moon tilted his head.
"Talking to animals? That crazy! And beasts like him want to EAT us!"

Emmerlaus
2016-07-31, 05:55 PM
Moon tilted his head.
"Talking to animals? That crazy! And beasts like him want to EAT us!"

" Oh? And the mammoth from before too? Trust me, animals where I come from can be reasonned with. Even the aggressive ones like snakes. "

igordragonian
2016-08-01, 12:06 AM
"We had once a colt with such crazy ideas he has gotten from a *book*" Moon said with a chuckle.
As if book was a ridiculus source of knowledge.
"Love Nest's brother actually. Poor little cranky egg head' he sighed
"At some point, he got tired of us... I think. And then he ran off... probably getting eaten by a wolf' he sighed.
'But please dont say to Love Nest that- without a corpse she would necer admit he is gone.' Moon paused.
"My point is, that animals are our enemies. And sure, you got a nice trick there- but you CANT reason with animals- it's too dangerouse'

Emmerlaus
2016-08-01, 12:39 AM
"We had once a colt with such crazy ideas he has gotten from a *book*" Moon said with a chuckle.
As if book was a ridiculus source of knowledge.
"Love Nest's brother actually. Poor little cranky egg head' he sighed
"At some point, he got tired of us... I think. And then he ran off... probably getting eaten by a wolf' he sighed.
'But please dont say to Love Nest that- without a corpse she would necer admit he is gone.' Moon paused.
"My point is, that animals are our enemies. And sure, you got a nice trick there- but you CANT reason with animals- it's too dangerouse'

" You narrowminded sweetie. Fine, I cant reason with you. But I do know with magic, everything is possible. The only limit is yourself and you just proven me you have that limit. "

She deliberatly ignore the Deepwood part, pretending to not know what he was talking about. Her stomach grumble at this moment, providing a nice distraction.

" Humm, how abo7ut we get some breakfast instead of arguing? Please? "

igordragonian
2016-08-01, 01:18 AM
"Oh. But I love arguing!" he chukcled, and kissed her cheek.
"Hmm.. let's crash at my sister place?"

Emmerlaus
2016-08-01, 01:41 AM
"Oh. But I love arguing!" he chukcled, and kissed her cheek.
"Hmm.. let's crash at my sister place?"

" You have a sister? Well, Im not surprised, with your big families... I wish I also could see Soft Whisper again before we leave... "

THen she think of Night Watcher and frown: " But without her boyfriend if possible. I had enough Night Watcher for my stay here."

She shiver at the though and shake it off, think of something else. She use her magic to regain her disguise as Apple Sweet.

" But first, a bath! We both need our shampoo... CMon big boy! "

She kiss him back, look cheerful again.

igordragonian
2016-08-02, 06:36 PM
"My family isn't big... I have only 3 brothers and 2 sisters.." he said.. apolitically?
"but my parents are still young.. .actually my mom pregnant again." he said with pride.

"a bath?! Twice a year?!" he said shocked. "All my flees would never come back to me!" he said horrified

Emmerlaus
2016-08-02, 06:39 PM
"My family isn't big... I have only 3 brothers and 2 sisters.." he said.. apolitically?
"but my parents are still young.. .actually my mom pregnant again." he said with pride.

"a bath?! Twice a year?!" he said shocked. "All my flees would never come back to me!" he said horrified

She then lean against him, whispering in his ears: " And if you want a piece of me again, you might want to change that habit. Am I worth it? "

She then softly bite his ear, both as a warning and to his excitement.

igordragonian
2016-08-02, 07:03 PM
"Fine fine..." he squeaked.
"you win.. you tyranical exotic pony..." he muttered, blushing

Emmerlaus
2016-08-02, 07:12 PM
"Fine fine..." he squeaked.
"you win.. you tyranical exotic pony..." he muttered, blushing

She push him on the ground, give him a deep kiss that makes him blow his mind. She then lick her lips: " And I think you are enjoying this... Trust me, I have few demands for our Relationship to go on but Im flee intolerant. Like most of exotic ponies you'll find. "

She tease him a little before rising up from her position: " So now, your tribe knows of Sweet Apple so I should probably goes with that duiguise? But if your family is more close-minded, should I go as a bat pony? "

She help him on his feet as she speak.

igordragonian
2016-08-02, 07:24 PM
He stared at her dreamly.
"Hey, we bat ponies are very friendly! We just don't make children with other races- that the only limit!"

Emmerlaus
2016-08-02, 08:36 PM
He stared at her dreamly.
"Hey, we bat ponies are very friendly! We just don't make children with other races- that the only limit!"

" Then should I be able to fly to get to your parent's place? If not, I'll go as Sweet Echo. "

igordragonian
2016-08-03, 12:17 AM
"Usually they are living at the caverns. That right....' he paused thoughtfully
'But my sister living in a tent during the festival'

Emmerlaus
2016-08-03, 12:22 AM
"Usually they are living at the caverns. That right....' he paused thoughtfully
'But my sister living in a tent during the festival'

" Then as Sweet Echo I shall go! "

She then bring him to take a bath. Althought they dont do it again, Crystal have the talent to make a bath be so sensual that she have to stop him three time from doing " it" all the way.

Once they are both clean, she let him lead the way to his sister tent.

igordragonian
2016-08-03, 12:34 AM
Ooc- Sweet Echoe is Deeowood's sister...

----

The tent sound lively- well at least at "exotic' pony's standards.

Moon Silver leading into the tent.
Without any warning a doddler(3 years old) colt flew and nibbled Moon's ear.
'Uncle Woon!" He sqeaked.
Short bat pony stallion napped at the corner, and a very tired young mare held a baby. "Moony!" She squeaked and hugged him with her wings.
"A mare I see for the first time!" She said cheerfully hugging Crystal with the same enthisiam. "I was just about to make a meal.:

Emmerlaus
2016-08-03, 12:47 AM
Ooc- Sweet Echoe is Deeowood's sister...

----

The tent sound lively- well at least at "exotic' pony's standards.

Moon Silver leading into the tent.
Without any warning a doddler(3 years old) colt flew and nibbled Moon's ear.
'Uncle Woon!" He sqeaked.
Short bat pony stallion napped at the corner, and a very tired young mare held a baby. "Moony!" She squeaked and hugged him with her wings.
"A mare I see for the first time!" She said cheerfully hugging Crystal with the same enthisiam. "I was just about to make a meal.:

" Is it a problem I dont eat fleas? "

She blush saying this. She cant believe she forgot to mention it!

(what is the mare look like?)

igordragonian
2016-08-03, 01:25 AM
*gasp

"You dont eat... WHAT?! Moon sister gasped.
Her todler son tilted his ear. 'Are you sick?" With worry.

His sister lavender coated with white mane. Her son the opposite.

Emmerlaus
2016-08-03, 09:53 AM
*gasp

"You dont eat... WHAT?! Moon sister gasped.
Her todler son tilted his ear. 'Are you sick?" With worry.

His sister lavender coated with white mane. Her son the opposite.

Crystal hugs the todler: " No but thanks to worry about me."

She didnt realize it but her shampoo made the all fleas fear her as well. If their is any on those two, they would react to her proximity.

" We exotic ponies dont like fleas on us and we dont eat them as well. "

igordragonian
2016-08-03, 03:48 PM
Moon's sister sighed with grief.
Moon Dancer smiled. "Son't stress over it too much. Beside, that she is a great mare!" He kissed Crystal.

the toddler grinned and tried to nibble her ear. "You really don't have fleas!" he said with shock

Emmerlaus
2016-08-03, 04:35 PM
Moon's sister sighed with grief.
Moon Dancer smiled. "Son't stress over it too much. Beside, that she is a great mare!" He kissed Crystal.

the toddler grinned and tried to nibble her ear. "You really don't have fleas!" he said with shock

" But I taste like lemon, right? "

She hugs the little toddler with affection. Then tickle him a little before bupping him down.

" Our skins are not adapted like yours to fleas. It actually hurt us. And eating them also mean eating some blood along with it if they eated. We prefer avoid that as well. "

She nuzzle Silver: " And he is right... Its a shame you weren't there to see it but I took Love Nest crown as the most skilled pony during the festival."

Her tone didnt sound boastful, just matter of fact. Even lacking any warm toward Love Nest as she say her name.

igordragonian
2016-08-04, 05:43 PM
"You took LOVE NEST?!" Moon's sister cried with shock.
"She did WHAT?!" her husband awakened with a snore.
"She making it up! It's impossible!" he snored, and fell asleep again

Emmerlaus
2016-08-04, 06:39 PM
"You took LOVE NEST?!" Moon's sister cried with shock.
"She did WHAT?!" her husband awakened with a snore.
"She making it up! It's impossible!" he snored, and fell asleep again

" Ask anyone who was there if you don't believe me. I am not a liar. She even begged me to take her."

Now she wasnt happy to be doubted like a liar.

igordragonian
2016-08-05, 04:12 AM
Moon hugged her protectivly.
"This is the truth!"

Moon's sister grinned and pushed her baby to her brother's hooves. She looked at Crystal with intrest and teasing smile, all of the sudden, she looked energetic. 'Prove it. Amaze me' she nuzzled her.

Emmerlaus
2016-08-05, 06:23 AM
Moon hugged her protectivly.
"This is the truth!"

Moon's sister grinned and pushed her baby to her brother's hooves. She looked at Crystal with intrest and teasing smile, all of the sudden, she looked energetic. 'Prove it. Amaze me' she nuzzled her.

Crystal didnt feel like it now. She rolled her eyes, looked away. She was starting to have enough of the bat ponies culture. She was obviously a bit irritated...

" How about YOU prove me you are worth my efforts? Prove me YOU are worth my skills. Maybe I'll prove it to you before we leave then... "

She ignore his sister, go take her baby and started singing it a lullaby. The baby seemed surprised at first, a tad scared but finally was charmed and fallen asleep in her embrace. THAT took skilled as well. As she was concentrating on the baby, her mood was more relaxed and happy. Moon little brother seemed charming by the scene too, as he didnt know that lullaby and had being listening to it the whole time. He seemed puzzled as well as for how the baby fallen asleep.

And Crystal couldnt see it but Moon's sister was surprised as well. She was amazed... but now how she wanted to be at first.

Crystal kissed the baby forehead, who smiled in his sleep at this.

igordragonian
2016-08-05, 09:15 AM
It's Moon's nephew*

His sister folded her ears. 'I am sorry... it's just been so long time, since I had time to play around... anyway.. if you two are hungry, I have mushroom omlet ready- even without flees...' she seemed honestly sorry.
She sighed. 'I enjoy being a mommy... but.. I miss few things: she smiled weakly

Emmerlaus
2016-08-05, 09:20 AM
It's Moon's nephew*

His sister folded her ears. 'I am sorry... it's just been so long time, since I had time to play around... anyway.. if you two are hungry, I have mushroom omlet ready- even without flees...' she seemed honestly sorry.
She sighed. 'I enjoy being a mommy... but.. I miss few things: she smiled weakly

Crystal is a bit surprised: " Oh? So you like both mares and stallions miss? "

She wasnt afraid to say it, since she wanted her to show her skills.

She go give the mare a hug at least, to show she's not that mad at her. She nuzzle her on the forehead then go back at Silver Moon side: " I have a friend called Tea Agony. She admired how babies trusted me, compared to her. Its one of my hidden talent."

(whats the name of Silver Moon sister?)

igordragonian
2016-08-06, 05:23 PM
"Most of bat ponies are opened for love from everypony." she said with a smile.
"Well.. that is impressive. And I think I have forgotten my manners- my name, is Moon Blossom, this my husband Lazy Bones, my oldest son Rude Whistle, and my baby is Moon Dawn"

she offering the omlets.
"So.. do you have a big family?" she asked.

Emmerlaus
2016-08-06, 05:44 PM
"Most of bat ponies are opened for love from everypony." she said with a smile.
"Well.. that is impressive. And I think I have forgotten my manners- my name, is Moon Blossom, this my husband Lazy Bones, my oldest son Rude Whistle, and my baby is Moon Dawn"

she offering the omlets.
"So.. do you have a big family?" she asked.

Crystal shake her head: " Exotic ponies have smaller families for the most part. Personnaly, I was a orphan when I got adopted. Maybe I'll get a family of my own one day but for now, I havent found a stallion who would consider me his other half. "

" Its a pleasure to meet you Moon Blossom. Personnaly, I prefer stallion over mares. However, I must admit that the bat mare called Soft Whisper caught my attention. Shes really cute as a button. But Im a exception among exotic ponies. Most of them wouldnt consider a same gender Relationship or even just as a fling. "

igordragonian
2016-08-06, 05:59 PM
OOC: she saying by the way, what psycologists has studied... about homosexuality-
there are 8 levels between pure straightness, to pure homosexuality... and it could be moved- by culture and education.
(For example, homosexual relationship were very common at ancient greece.)

IC:

"Oh? Well.. we bat ponies see that it's very rare to find a pony who purely attracted to a certain gender." Moon Blossom explain, while her brother and son starting to dig in.
"We also believe, that ponies might over stress from urges and emotions that they trying to stop.. so. why stop it? To us, it's looks like you exotic ponies tieing your desires and suffering so much."

"Oh, but this one, has a spirit of a bat pony!" Moon Silver said with pride and kissed her.

Emmerlaus
2016-08-06, 06:32 PM
OOC: she saying by the way, what psycologists has studied... about homosexuality-
there are 8 levels between pure straightness, to pure homosexuality... and it could be moved- by culture and education.
(For example, homosexual relationship were very common at ancient greece.)

IC:

"Oh? Well.. we bat ponies see that it's very rare to find a pony who purely attracted to a certain gender." Moon Blossom explain, while her brother and son starting to dig in.
"We also believe, that ponies might over stress from urges and emotions that they trying to stop.. so. why stop it? To us, it's looks like you exotic ponies tieing your desires and suffering so much."

"Oh, but this one, has a spirit of a bat pony!" Moon Silver said with pride and kissed her.

She kiss Moon Silver with passion: " True that! I probably wouldnt had that dream otherwise" She realiszed what she is saying but shrug it off, wink at Silver, turn back to Moon Blossom:

"Im way more liberated then most exotic ponies. But what attracts me in a mare is different from what I like in a stallion. I understand what you are saying however... If I ever wed a stallion, I'll be missing what I like about mares sometimes..."

" Personnaly, if I ever find the perfect stallion... I think... I think he would be able to make me trust him. I realized that what I seek in a stallion is this sensation of security, you kniow... like he would be my home to return to."

" Tell me, what did you see in your hubby to marry him? "

OOC: I didnt know that! I suppose its true.

igordragonian
2016-08-07, 02:40 AM
Ooc: Actually it's debateable.. only in the last 20 years, came psychologits who believe that sexusal orientation is completly genetic. (Usually they has "proud" agenda.
But there still people who going succesfully through change sexual oriention treatment.
Right now, it's very hot issue in the politic and psychological fields. I believe the truth lie somewhere in the middle.

Ic:

"You are very wise mare.' Moon Blossom said.
'Yes. We bat ponies listening to our urges-and yet, we are more than beasts in heat. We want family, security. Lazy Bones, is terribly lazy- but he also very good listener, he is patient, doesn't running off too often after other mares and stallions. He even help with the house chores because he love me! Some other stallions make me scream in bed, without making me pretend-"

Moon Silver frowned a bit.

"-but he the stallion I want to be the father of my foals. He is the stallion I want to grow old with'

Emmerlaus
2016-08-07, 06:01 PM
Ooc: Actually it's debateable.. only in the last 20 years, came psychologits who believe that sexusal orientation is completly genetic. (Usually they has "proud" agenda.
But there still people who going succesfully through change sexual oriention treatment.
Right now, it's very hot issue in the politic and psychological fields. I believe the truth lie somewhere in the middle.

Ic:

"You are very wise mare.' Moon Blossom said.
'Yes. We bat ponies listening to our urges-and yet, we are more than beasts in heat. We want family, security. Lazy Bones, is terribly lazy- but he also very good listener, he is patient, doesn't running off too often after other mares and stallions. He even help with the house chores because he love me! Some other stallions make me scream in bed, without making me pretend-"

Moon Silver frowned a bit.

"-but he the stallion I want to be the father of my foals. He is the stallion I want to grow old with'

From Silver Moon reaction, Crystal could pick that his sister wasnt very respectful of her Relationship with her husband... and that he disapprouved.

That made her smile. She didnt judge her too much about it, even if she disapprouved. But it seemed like both Partner cheated on each other so even if she did it more, it was fine as the standards were the same for both of them.

" And you Silver Moon, except for being Love Nest boyfriend, you never considered to settle like your sister? "

Her tone was playful, taunting as she say this...

igordragonian
2016-08-07, 06:05 PM
"Well...mmm.. no... not.. yet." he blushed.

Emmerlaus
2016-08-07, 06:08 PM
"Well...mmm.. no... not.. yet." he blushed.

" Oh? Let me guess: your little special "eeps" make you have any mares you want so you dont see the point? "

Crystal just keep toying with him...

igordragonian
2016-08-07, 06:34 PM
" Oh? Let me guess: your little special "eeps" make you have any mares you want so you dont see the point? "

Crystal just keep toying with him...

Moon blushed. "NO! Mm.. maybe?" his sister giggled.
"It's such a shame you aren't a bat pony."

Emmerlaus
2016-08-07, 06:43 PM
Moon blushed. "NO! Mm.. maybe?" his sister giggled.
"It's such a shame you aren't a bat pony."

Crystal shrug: " I discovered I could if I wanted, thanks to your mushroom magic. And It seem like Im particuliarly skilled with it too. But from what I saw during the Moon Festival, their is not a lot of stallions here I would trust. What I want is security and loyalty. I would be too much like Red Rage wife if I founded my special somepony. I might look free spirited but... I know that I would be possessive if I was in love. No bat ponies deserve that or would want this anyway. And also, I am against having foals if I dont have the right stallion with me so Im taking a special herbal recipe every week to prevent this from happening."

At this, she look depressed, sad. It seem talking about such things made her feel miserable.

igordragonian
2016-08-08, 03:38 PM
"well, not all of us are so.. mmm... active. I think that almost half preffer fully monogamic relationship." Blossom said.
"It's just about common agreement. That all"

Emmerlaus
2016-08-08, 05:06 PM
"well, not all of us are so.. mmm... active. I think that almost half preffer fully monogamic relationship." Blossom said.
"It's just about common agreement. That all"

Still, Crystal smile and try to pretend she is ok. But Inside, she is a bit depressed now. She look at Silver Moon from the corner of her eyes while eating the omellette. Maybe it was because of Night Watcher and the weird dream effect but she had felt safer in his care that she ever felt for a while with a stallion.

After a few bites of the omellette, she say to Silver Moon: " Its a shame you arent a exotic pony like me."

" Thanks for the omelette Miss Blossom. It was good stuff. And sorry for not eating fleas. "

She goes to her, give her a hug: " Im sorry, I just dont feel very passionnate at the moment. Maybe a other time. " She give her a kiss on the cheek however and nuzzle her next to the ear.

In that hug, Blossom could feel like that even if she hidden it well, she was a bit demoralized still.

igordragonian
2016-08-08, 05:25 PM
Blossom looked at her with worry. "Do you want to talk? A mare to mare?" she has offered warmly.
Moon Silver was surprised and remained silent

Emmerlaus
2016-08-08, 05:29 PM
Blossom looked at her with worry. "Do you want to talk? A mare to mare?" she has offered warmly.
Moon Silver was surprised and remained silent

Crystal was surprised: " Oh, humm, sure? "

She let Blossom guide her, not guessing whats on Blossom's mind. She just figured she was worried about her about something.

igordragonian
2016-08-08, 05:35 PM
Blossom waking her husband. "Watch over the kids. Please?"
"Aha." he nodded, and sturggled to stand up.

She led her outside.

"I am a good listener. Does anything trouble you?" she has asked directly.

Emmerlaus
2016-08-08, 05:46 PM
Blossom waking her husband. "Watch over the kids. Please?"
"Aha." he nodded, and sturggled to stand up.

She led her outside.

"I am a good listener. Does anything trouble you?" she has asked directly.

Crystal smile: " Oh, its just... Sigh... I came to the Blue-Moon Festival to have some fun... and I might have gotten too much of it. I dont know, talking about my feelings made me realized how lonely I truly feel. Normally I have my pets at home so Im fine but, I dont know... I might act strong and independant but I feel weak to admit that even I aspire some romance in my life. You know, true love, a long term relationship. Not just a fling like I came here to have. "

igordragonian
2016-08-08, 06:35 PM
Crystal smile: " Oh, its just... Sigh... I came to the Blue-Moon Festival to have some fun... and I might have gotten too much of it. I dont know, talking about my feelings made me realized how lonely I truly feel. Normally I have my pets at home so Im fine but, I dont know... I might act strong and independant but I feel weak to admit that even I aspire some romance in my life. You know, true love, a long term relationship. Not just a fling like I came here to have. "

Moon Blosson nodded. "It is hard. But maybe learning your true desires were worth the trip?" She has asked warmly.
'This is what Blue Moon Festival truly meaning, and also why strangers are very welcomed- in this Festival we losing our desires out- but not juat we want to statify some feral needs- becauase that how we discover our true desires.:

Emmerlaus
2016-08-08, 07:33 PM
Moon Blosson nodded. "It is hard. But maybe learning your true desires were worth the trip?" She has asked warmly.
'This is what Blue Moon Festival truly meaning, and also why strangers are very welcomed- in this Festival we losing our desires out- but not juat we want to statify some feral needs- becauase that how we discover our true desires.:

Crystal snort: " Not from what I seeing. I feel the festival lost his touch this year in that case. But I get what you mean. "

She hugs Blossom again. However, this time, the hug is warm like the one you would give to a sister. After that, she kiss Blossom on the lips. Not with passion but more like a quick perk.

" Thank you Blossom. I think coming here was Worth the trip anyway. I meet some nice bat ponies, learned a lot. I dont know in repespective if I will come back again but if I do, I'll give you a visit. "

igordragonian
2016-08-09, 04:57 PM
"Don't worry. We are having this festival almost every month! Every wedding is an excuse for a festival! So, there always a possibility to better festivals!" she said cheerfully.
but then.. group of seven stallions gotten closer.

"Look!"
"It's the epic exotic pony!"
"I like her flank!"
"And her sides without wings..." they circles the pair mares like hungry wolves.

Emmerlaus
2016-08-09, 06:28 PM
"Don't worry. We are having this festival almost every month! Every wedding is an excuse for a festival! So, there always a possibility to better festivals!" she said cheerfully.
but then.. group of seven stallions gotten closer.

"Look!"
"It's the epic exotic pony!"
"I like her flank!"
"And her sides without wings..." they circles the pair mares like hungry wolves.

Crystal was alert now... She didnt like the look in their eyes... With a cold tone, she asked: " Can I help you stallions with something? "

igordragonian
2016-08-09, 06:33 PM
"Actually...' they smiled. 'We are going to help YOU having a good time!" And with that they.. attack- one kissing her passiontly, other one nibbling her neck, third nibbling her flank. Two nibbling her ears, and the others kissing her sides.

Moon Blosson backing off with shock.

Emmerlaus
2016-08-09, 06:43 PM
"Actually...' they smiled. 'We are going to help YOU having a good time!" And with that they.. attack- one kissing her passiontly, other one nibbling her neck, third nibbling her flank. Two nibbling her ears, and the others kissing her sides.

Moon Blosson backing off with shock.

She freed herself from the kiss and pushed the stallion in front of her away:

" SILVER MOON, HELP! "

She sit on the ground, protecting her rear area this way and yelled for Silver Moon to come. She didnt wanna expose her disguise. So she could only rely on him.... and fortunatly for those stallion too. She wasnt that skillful in magic but her telekenesis was extremely effective.

igordragonian
2016-08-10, 12:09 AM
The stallions kept going, despite Moon Blossom yells.
They weren't sinister- but there are times and places where boundries getting so hazy...
From what they have heard about her, they have accepted it as a game.
.after few seconds Silver Moon soared and dived from the sky, head butting one of them, and then standing on one foreleg spinning and slapping everypony else with his wings.
They stared shocked.
"Hey! We weren't fighting!"
"Yeah! We were having a good time!"

"Good time?! GOOD TIME?!" Silver Moon barked in a way which reminded a bit of Deepwood.
"She is NOT having a good time! She is scared and hurt!" He hugged her protectivly.

They stared dumbly and bowed their heads.
'We... are very sorry.'
"You were so amazing yesterday"
"And we have assumed that a marvelouse mare like you, looking for fun...'
'But we should have talked to you first..'
"We were so excited...'

Emmerlaus
2016-08-10, 12:10 PM
Despise their attempts. Crystall rear was stick to the ground. She had closed her mouth with telekenesis and sticked her butt to the ground with the same manner. So no matter how hard they tried, she was just standing there.

Her surprise at Moon Silver arrival however made her loose her grim depressed look. She was glad he came to save her.

She hugged him, not looking at the stallions anymore or even answering. She faked being scared and made herself trembling in his embrace.

But her happiness in her eyes was hard to conceal. Fortunatly, she had put her face against Silver Moon body so they couldnt see her true expression.

igordragonian
2016-08-11, 12:51 AM
The stallions folded their ears.
"Please.. how can we pay for what we have done?"

Emmerlaus
2016-08-11, 10:23 AM
The stallions folded their ears.
"Please.. how can we pay for what we have done?"

Crystal collected herself, put her best acting act. She turned to them: " Well... Im very interested in bat ponies mushroom magic recipe. Well, if you have any... "

She look like scared bunny saying this.

igordragonian
2016-08-11, 05:02 PM
"S..sure!"
"I..got one!"
"I got two!"
"I got none.... but I can give you a flower!"

Emmerlaus
2016-08-11, 08:35 PM
"S..sure!"
"I..got one!"
"I got two!"
"I got none.... but I can give you a flower!"

" oh, humm, thank..." To the one who said he didnt have one: " Then could you collect the mushroom needed for their recipe, huumm, that is, if you dont mind... Im leaving soon so some food rations without fleas in them would be very nice too... "

Her act was perfect, looking at them with a bit more warmth, interested but still a bit sheepish.

igordragonian
2016-08-12, 12:24 AM
"S..sure!"
He said.
'I'll help him!"
'I have three recipes!" One said with pride.
"I just one... sorry"
"I got two!"

"Do you want us to make it now?"

Emmerlaus
2016-08-12, 12:54 AM
"S..sure!"
He said.
'I'll help him!"
'I have three recipes!" One said with pride.
"I just one... sorry"
"I got two!"

"Do you want us to make it now?"

" If... if you dont mind sure. I'll be following Silver Moon thought. So... how about meeting back at his place after the next meal time, so you can show me what the recipes does and how to make them? "

She looked a bit more enthousiastic now, dropping the shy act but not completly returning to her assurance mode. Just playing it cool...

igordragonian
2016-08-13, 05:14 PM
"S..sure!" They said cheerfully, and flew away.

Silver Moon grinned. 'You are one sneaky mare. Aren't you?" He chuckled.

Emmerlaus
2016-08-13, 06:39 PM
"S..sure!" They said cheerfully, and flew away.

Silver Moon grinned. 'You are one sneaky mare. Aren't you?" He chuckled.

She hugged him: " Well, lets just say that I had to grow strong. I grew up with wolves, figuratively speaking."

" But I must admit... Im glad you were there for me. Being raped is never a good experience. I had enough with that forceful Night Watcher."

Silver Moon could see she was still glad he came to her rescue. Her smile is happy and honest.

igordragonian
2016-08-13, 06:46 PM
"I'll always be..' he started to said, and paused blushing.
He coughed. 'It's my honor and duty.'

"Are you ok?" His sister finally asked still shocked.

Emmerlaus
2016-08-13, 06:51 PM
"I'll always be..' he started to said, and paused blushing.
He coughed. 'It's my honor and duty.'

"Are you ok?" His sister finally asked still shocked.

She goes to the mare, hugs her:" Dnt worry about me. Are YOU ok dear? It seem you are not used to such scenes... Maybe we should leave and let you recover from your emotions? "

Its almost funny how Crystal took the event rather well but Silver sister was still shaking. And because of it, Silver Moon slip up passed unnoticed.

igordragonian
2016-08-14, 12:32 AM
"Mmm.. I'm.. just a bit shocked. We bat ponies are VERY enthuiastic lovers, but we never force ourselves- unless we are sure this is part of the game... what.. made them behave like that?"

Emmerlaus
2016-08-14, 01:10 AM
"Mmm.. I'm.. just a bit shocked. We bat ponies are VERY enthuiastic lovers, but we never force ourselves- unless we are sure this is part of the game... what.. made them behave like that?"

" Hey, beats me! The only bat ponies I was serious under the sheet with are either the rumored elite as Red Rage and Love Nest OR Silver Moon here because he is just a nice stallion overral. Not bad under the sheet either may I add, " she wink at Silver Moon saying so. " And of course, since I have a thing for silver ponies, I let Night Watcher a go too... Well, it was mostly because he promised to teach me magic and because I was curious in seeing what the sweet Soft Whisper saw in him as well. "

She add, a bit displeased: " ... and I found out what it was. He have a primal charm and assurance that come with a large ego. I'll rather stay away from him now... "

igordragonian
2016-08-15, 06:22 PM
"I see' she said with pride about her brother.

'Ouch ouch ouch!" She hearing... Night Watcher.. whining? A middle aged stallion with brown coat, and grey black mane, who looks a lot like Deepwood, but his cutie mark his arrow and bow.
Deepwood's father?
He dragging Night Watcher by his ear.
'Night Watcher has something to say to you' he said in formal tone.

'I like your flank' Night tried to snicker, but dead glare from his father making him cough. 'I.. am.. sorry..' he forcing himself to say

Emmerlaus
2016-08-15, 06:36 PM
"I see' she said with pride about her brother.

'Ouch ouch ouch!" She hearing... Night Watcher.. whining? A middle aged stallion with brown coat, and grey black mane, who looks a lot like Deepwood, but his cutie mark his arrow and bow.
Deepwood's father?
He dragging Night Watcher by his ear.
'Night Watcher has something to say to you' he said in formal tone.

'I like your flank' Night tried to snicker, but dead glare from his father making him cough. 'I.. am.. sorry..' he forcing himself to say

Crystal was beginning to put the dots together. She frowned: " What for, be more precise..."

She wanted him to completly admit his wrong.

igordragonian
2016-08-17, 03:55 PM
"For saying to my friends, that you are in heat..."

his father frowned, like Deepwood at his worst days. "Are you forgiving him?"

Emmerlaus
2016-08-17, 05:26 PM
"For saying to my friends, that you are in heat..."

his father frowned, like Deepwood at his worst days. "Are you forgiving him?"

Crystal face became a mask of fury: " I. AM. NOT! "

Using the mushroom magic, she changed physically, dropping her disguise... but also used a other spell along with it. Her ears twitched and glew and Night Watcher was bound on the ground, unable to move. The force of the telekenesis had being enough to broke Watcher's wings by the mere pressure! While not hurt, even Silver Moon and Deepwood father were bound, unable to move as well!

Her eyes were blooded and she was showing fangs... that grew longer! She was becoming a vampony! Her murder intent seemed to have cause all this!

She slowly was walking to Night Watcher, each hoofsteps putting cracks on the ground and killing any grass below it. She was going for the kill!

As Deepwood father begged to spare his son life and to take his life instead, Crystal... actually dropped the pressure on everyone but Night Watcher. Looks like she was satisfied seeing Night Watcher peeing himself from the fear as well.

" No problem mister, I'll give you face. Not only for you but for Soft Whisper..."

She turn to Night Watcher: " But Watcher, listen carefully: if you dont care care properly Soft Whisper feelings or body, like a true gentlecolt would, I swear I'll come back to finish the job. Do you understand me, you worm? "

She seemed deadly serious... Only after Night Watcher sweared to not hurt Soft Whisper that she released the pressure on him.

igordragonian
2016-08-17, 05:37 PM
Deepwood's father stared with terror.
Even Moon Silver could never look at her the same way...
"T..thank.. you.." he mambled.. actually looking cute.. reminding Deepwood, when one of his mares has shocked him.
Good for Tea Agony- if deepwood will look like that when he'l be middle aged, Agony can consider herself lucky...

Emmerlaus
2016-08-17, 06:23 PM
Deepwood's father stared with terror.
Even Moon Silver could never look at her the same way...
"T..thank.. you.." he mambled.. actually looking cute.. reminding Deepwood, when one of his mares has shocked him.
Good for Tea Agony- if deepwood will look like that when he'l be middle aged, Agony can consider herself lucky...

Crystal then go hug Deepwood father (whats his name?) :

" Im sorry to have give you a fright... You'll be ok? "

Her tone was apologizing. She was completly ignoring Night Watcher behind her but seemed concern by Deepwood father opinion on her... She was genuialy worried she made one bad impression on him and for making him feel bad.

She seem to not have realized how scary she was just now... She was looking even sweet right now.

(by the way, she look like her bat pony form now)

igordragonian
2016-08-18, 11:31 PM
(Evening Crawler. But he didn't presented himself. Yet)

His whole body hardening, prepared for pain and hit.
Evening Crawler smiled with fear. "Yessss.... Me and my son will go our way... ok?"

Emmerlaus
2016-08-19, 12:13 AM
(Evening Crawler. But he didn't presented himself. Yet)

His whole body hardening, prepared for pain and hit.
Evening Crawler smiled with fear. "Yessss.... Me and my son will go our way... ok?"

She look sad at his reaction but smile: " Sure... " She kiss Deepwood father on the cheek then turn to Night Watcher to say something then almost jump, realizing the grey stallion state.

" Wait, did I did that?! I... might have go overboard. Or not. I mean, he deserve this but... I thought..."

She sigh... " Dont move Watcher, Im just gonna see if your wings are fixable."

She look at his wings, see that its fixable: " Good, nothing major. You didnt lose your wings... but you need some healing, magical or otherwise. "

The fear in made Night Watcher charm completly gone.

She rise up, unhappy, bow her head to Deepwood father. She dont make eye contact with Silver Moon or his sister as she adress them: " I'll... get my things and leave. Looks like I made a bad reputation for myself now. Its better I leave as soon as I can. Please Silver, say sorry to Night Watcher's friends for me..."

She just take her saddlebag, looking... depressed. Shes also a bit confused but right now, in her mind, the priority is to get away...

igordragonian
2016-08-21, 05:47 PM
Everypony stared at her... blankly. Not daring to say a word.
But with the same silence... Moon Silver has follwed her

Emmerlaus
2016-08-21, 09:25 PM
Everypony stared at her... blankly. Not daring to say a word.
But with the same silence... Moon Silver has follwed her

Depressed, she didnt even notice Moon Silver following her for a short while. When she realized though, she stop abrultly. She turned to him a bit surprised:

" What... Humm, why.. Humm... I mean... "

She clearly didnt know what to say for once. She was already expecting Silver Moon to fear her just like Night Watcher and his family... She just was at lost for words after that, face full of disbelief as why Silver seemed not fearful of her.

... or did he hide it well?

igordragonian
2016-08-22, 02:16 AM
Moon Silver just did what bat ponies doing best- he hugged her. Saying something stronger than any word.

Emmerlaus
2016-08-22, 08:04 AM
Moon Silver just did what bat ponies doing best- he hugged her. Saying something stronger than any word.

Crystal hugged him tightly... Her eyes were moist. It took her a while to recompose. She wasnt sure if she should be angry (at herself for being so weak or him to be this loyal) or happy, for Silver Moon loyalty.

Once she felt her heart steady, she kissed him. This time however, it was full of tender love. It was as mindblowing as a passionnate kiss but this one was more heartwarming.

She continued the hug afterward, just enjoying his touch. She whispered: " I dont deserve a pony loyal like you... You shoudn't be this kind to me. "

However, her tone was very gentle and Silver Moon sensed she was very grateful.

igordragonian
2016-08-22, 03:40 PM
"I am not loyal... you just gotten very angry, and you had very right to. Don't over think it- the others are simply shocked.. but they are still your friends."

Emmerlaus
2016-08-22, 04:25 PM
"I am not loyal... you just gotten very angry, and you had very right to. Don't over think it- the others are simply shocked.. but they are still your friends."

" ... or they will ask for me to leave if I stay. You saw the fear in their eyes. Im already a stranger here, I didnt accept the mark at the Festival. I know for a bat pony the clan come first. I wont make you choose between your clan and me if such choice were to happen. I already know the result. So I should just leave. "

However, she isnt trying to leave Silver Moon embrace as she say so... However, the spell that made her a bat pony end rather quickly, making her return... to her Unicorn self.

igordragonian
2016-08-23, 04:21 PM
"You are talking silly. We bat ponies like fleas- one bite won't be enough to take us off from your coat." he nibbled her ear.

Emmerlaus
2016-08-23, 06:06 PM
"You are talking silly. We bat ponies like fleas- one bite won't be enough to take us off from your coat." he nibbled her ear.

She hummed in pleasure close to his ears when he started nibbling her ear: " You, mister, are really a prince charming. Do you have any flaws? "

igordragonian
2016-08-23, 06:13 PM
Silver Moon has blushed. 'Sometimes.. I am show off.. does that count?"

Emmerlaus
2016-08-23, 06:24 PM
Silver Moon has blushed. 'Sometimes.. I am show off.. does that count?"

" ... and a flank chaser. Fortunatly, it seem I am enough for you right now to handle. "

She kiss himand in that embrace push him on the ground, using her levitation to absorb the fall. Then her kiss became more mindblowing.

After that, she looks at him: " So,should we go back to your sister place? Or you wanna show me a fes other things today? "

She look at him like looking at its favorite toy. It seem shes back to normal.

igordragonian
2016-08-23, 11:57 PM
He grinned michvieusly.

'Do... you want to find Soft Wishper?" He winked.

Emmerlaus
2016-08-24, 12:09 AM
He grinned michvieusly.

'Do... you want to find Soft Wishper?" He winked.

" Oh, how nice! Its a very good idea! "

She raise up and help him rise from the ground.

" Lead the way! I just hope Shes as nice as she let on to be. What can you tell me about her? "

igordragonian
2016-08-24, 04:58 PM
he led the way smiling. "Well... she is realitvly shy. Her special talent is to wishper- so only one pony will hear- no matter how sharp our sonar hearing are. She is a fruit gatherer... hmm.. what else?"

Emmerlaus
2016-08-24, 05:06 PM
he led the way smiling. "Well... she is realitvly shy. Her special talent is to wishper- so only one pony will hear- no matter how sharp our sonar hearing are. She is a fruit gatherer... hmm.. what else?"

" ... did she was ever yours too? " She bump his flank playfully saying so, winking at him.

igordragonian
2016-08-24, 05:24 PM
Moon Silver blushed a bit. "Actually no. Usually she preffer nice girls, or VERY dominante stallions... I am not the type to drag her by her ear to bed... y'know?"

Emmerlaus
2016-08-24, 05:34 PM
Moon Silver blushed a bit. "Actually no. Usually she preffer nice girls, or VERY dominante stallions... I am not the type to drag her by her ear to bed... y'know?"

" I better be on my best behavior then. And that mean you dont you your "eeps" power to get what you want always then. Very nice of you " She stick her tongue playfully.

" I'll try to find out if she have any hobbies or something she likes. I really hope Night Watcher will either treat her right or leave her alone. She seem too good for him... Then again, that jerks deserve to marry a dominant mare who will beat his ass every day" she sigh, shake her head. She still hold a grudge agaisnt him after all.

" And I guess after we can see that elder of yours you wanted me to speak about my dream... Not sure I want to but if you say its important, as long as your with me, I'll do it."

igordragonian
2016-08-24, 06:00 PM
"hmm.. Night Watcher not THAT bad... well. he is. But he still a family. Sort of." he sighed.
"Hmm.. there are mares believe that stallions like him are strong..." he sighed.

They gotten closer to a very small tent.
"Hmm.. y'see.. nonpony study the meteor.. so every bit of knowledge is, another knowledge about our relic and history"

Emmerlaus
2016-08-24, 07:46 PM
"hmm.. Night Watcher not THAT bad... well. he is. But he still a family. Sort of." he sighed.
"Hmm.. there are mares believe that stallions like him are strong..." he sighed.

They gotten closer to a very small tent.
"Hmm.. y'see.. nonpony study the meteor.. so every bit of knowledge is, another knowledge about our relic and history"

She simply rolled her eyes at the last part about Night Watcher, prefering not commenting on it. She used her magic to change back to Apple Sweet then go to the tent: " Hello, is Soft Whisper there? "

igordragonian
2016-08-25, 12:52 AM
"H..h..ey there...' Soft Wishper squeaked. When the pair entered she has offered a shy and gentle hug.
"I was just making flea cider...' she said coely.
'Oh boy! Flea cider!" Wilver Moon squeaked enthuasticly sounding like a colt.
Wishper smiled softly

Emmerlaus
2016-08-25, 01:10 AM
"H..h..ey there...' Soft Wishper squeaked. When the pair entered she has offered a shy and gentle hug.
"I was just making flea cider...' she said coely.
'Oh boy! Flea cider!" Wilver Moon squeaked enthuasticly sounding like a colt.
Wishper smiled softly

At the hug, she is very warn in return and kiss her softly.

At the mention of flea cider, her ears drop. " I wish I could offer you some apple cider. Humm, if you dont mind, can I have some water instead? "

Her voice is soft and pleading. She really dont wanna have to drink FLEA cider. :smallfrown:

igordragonian
2016-08-25, 06:26 AM
(I think I am very sadistic..)

"What? Ah.. well.. I am not very good brewer...' Soft Wishper said with folded ears.

Emmerlaus
2016-08-25, 07:24 AM
(I think I am very sadistic..)

"What? Ah.. well.. I am not very good brewer...' Soft Wishper said with folded ears.

" Oh, dont feel that bad, its just... we exotic ponies dont eat fleas. Like at all. Im very sorry, its not I doubt your skills... Its just... fleas are..."

She shiver at the though. " Imagine if you had to eat poo... Its the same feeling for us exotic ponies, the mere though revulse us as we are not used to it. Especially if the fleas are gorged with b-blood..."

She shivered. She didntw anna say that she knew Tea Agony didnt mind licking blood but for her, she disliked the very idea. She didnt have Tea AGony tendency after all, even if they had the same jobs.

igordragonian
2016-08-25, 10:47 AM
Soft Wishper didn't looked convinced, but she decided not make drama out of it. Silver Moon sipped happily.

'Is Pear Cider ok?" She has asked with a wishper.

Emmerlaus
2016-08-25, 12:43 PM
Soft Wishper didn't looked convinced, but she decided not make drama out of it. Silver Moon sipped happily.

'Is Pear Cider ok?" She has asked with a wishper.

Crystal nods: " As long as tehir is no fleas or other bugs, I'll take anything... and thank you."

She showed clear relief with a weak smile.

igordragonian
2016-08-26, 12:26 AM
She gave her mug of pear cider.
"So... are you having good time?" She has asked quitly

Emmerlaus
2016-08-26, 01:41 AM
She gave her mug of pear cider.
"So... are you having good time?" She has asked quitly

(is there alchool in the cider?)

She taste the pear cider: " Hummm... that hit the spot! It taste awesome! "

She takes a few sip with delight before answering:

" Well... Their have being ups and down. I was interested in you as a matter of fact. You seemed such a sweet pony yesterday and I couldnt say no when Silver Moon said he could guide me to you. I wanted to know more about you. And I already learn you can make very good fruit cider! "

She was savoring the cider, sipping it with delight. Her tail unconsiously was swaying like a happy puppy as she did.

" So tell me, can you tell me more about you?"

igordragonian
2016-08-27, 06:02 PM
{hmm.. yes?)

"Hmm.. I am the seventh sister of my family.. right in the middle... so I don't get much attention usualy..." she smiled shyly.
"So.. I'v learned how to make specific ponies to notice me... I'm also using my skills when the love enforcers need somepony sneaky... what.. else?"

Emmerlaus
2016-08-27, 06:24 PM
{hmm.. yes?)

"Hmm.. I am the seventh sister of my family.. right in the middle... so I don't get much attention usualy..." she smiled shyly.
"So.. I'v learned how to make specific ponies to notice me... I'm also using my skills when the love enforcers need somepony sneaky... what.. else?"

" Its a shame, you are such a sweet pony. I saw it the moment I saw you. Ohhh, so you work with Silver Moon Love Enfercer squad sometimes! You have to tell me more about that! "

She then goes to her, sit next to her with a pleading look: " Please? "

If she accept, she grope her with delight, giving her a loving hug. " So, so tell me! "

igordragonian
2016-08-27, 06:40 PM
Soft Wishper blushed.

"Nothing so special... once we have been raided by daimond dogs who wanted our caverns, so I sneaked to their camp... and gave them a little gift of chaos while gathering int..."

Emmerlaus
2016-08-27, 06:54 PM
Soft Wishper blushed.

"Nothing so special... once we have been raided by daimond dogs who wanted our caverns, so I sneaked to their camp... and gave them a little gift of chaos while gathering int..."

" And tell me, do you love living here with your clan? How come bat ponies live so far away from the rest of the world. Arent you curious about exotic ponies societies? "

She looked at both Silver Moon and her saying so...

igordragonian
2016-08-28, 01:20 AM
"We are intreseted. Some of us, even go adventuring and rarely ever return.' She said softly.
'But we love our caverns, and most of all our united families... but yes.' She paused hesistangly.
'You know, there were strange colt, a little bit older than me... he always has readen books about unicorn princesses and pegasus heroes.. and even before he has gotten his cutie mark , he left.' She blushed.
'I... missed him. He was cranky, but very funny in his own way... ' she looked hesitangly at Silver Moon who frowned a bit.
It seems, bat ponies felt it better not to mention Deepwood..

So Wishper has used her special magical wishper- her lips were sealed, but Crysral's ears heard her voice.
'I'v took his books and started to read them... it made me curiuse... it's probably amazing world out there, if he was willing to sacrafice his life to see it'

Emmerlaus
2016-08-28, 02:00 AM
"We are intreseted. Some of us, even go adventuring and rarely ever return.' She said softly.
'But we love our caverns, and most of all our united families... but yes.' She paused hesistangly.
'You know, there were strange colt, a little bit older than me... he always has readen books about unicorn princesses and pegasus heroes.. and even before he has gotten his cutie mark , he left.' She blushed.
'I... missed him. He was cranky, but very funny in his own way... ' she looked hesitangly at Silver Moon who frowned a bit.
It seems, bat ponies felt it better not to mention Deepwood..

So Wishper has used her special magical wishper- her lips were sealed, but Crysral's ears heard her voice.
'I'v took his books and started to read them... it made me curiuse... it's probably amazing world out there, if he was willing to sacrafice his life to see it'

" Oh darling, trust me, the world is not dangerous when you are in the right company. If exotic ponies can come back here every years, you could take a vacation and see all those things for yourself! Personnaly, I grew up without a family so I cant relate but I understand wanting one one to settle down. A home where you feel safe and where you can relax. I might have come here to your caverns but for a long time, I didnt wanna leave my city, ma job and my pets. But now that I grew like their is a home waiting for me back, I felt like I could spring my "bat-wings" or so to speak hihihi! "

" Oh, humm, can I buy you a bottle of this delicious cider? "

igordragonian
2016-08-28, 03:09 AM
Soft Wishper "you can take as much as you want.. if you will promise to show me your home!"

Emmerlaus
2016-08-28, 04:08 AM
Soft Wishper "you can take as much as you want.. if you will promise to show me your home!"

She then kiss Soft Whisper on the cheek, right next to the mouth: " Oh my friend, their is so much I could show and teach you! Me and Silver are going on a trip very soon and if you are willing you are welcome to join us... "

She wink at her, a bit nervous but really hope she will say yes and that it wasnt words in the air...

igordragonian
2016-08-28, 07:13 AM
Soft Wishper blushed. 'I'll be glad to!" She squeaked.

Emmerlaus
2016-08-29, 01:26 AM
Soft Wishper blushed. 'I'll be glad to!" She squeaked.

She hugs her: " That is great! Im sure we are gonna have lots of fun already! "

You all chat it out for a while, getting yourself better to know each other when suddenly, Crystal stomach rumble loudly.

She look a bit embarassed by it...

" And we wont have any fleas themed food where I come from. "

igordragonian
2016-08-29, 04:15 PM
'Hmm...' she giggled. 'I got mushroom pie.. for now...'

Emmerlaus
2016-08-29, 04:45 PM
Crystal sigh: " Sure! You guys love mushrooms and fleas a lot. I'll widen your horizon once we reach my place! And thank you for the invitation... Do you wish to join me for lunch? Are you guys hungry? "

igordragonian
2016-09-01, 05:32 PM
"I sure am!" Silver Moon said.
Wishper blushed. "mm.. I'll.. sit with you..' she said shyly

Emmerlaus
2016-09-01, 05:36 PM
"I sure am!" Silver Moon said.
Wishper blushed. "mm.. I'll.. sit with you..' she said shyly

Oh, arent you just adorable! "

Crystal hugs Soft Whisper and raise up: " Do you want me to help set the table? Can I help you with that? "

igordragonian
2016-09-01, 05:42 PM
"O..ok." she said shyly. She was probably kind of the pony, who were too shy to eat infront of new ponies

Emmerlaus
2016-09-01, 05:46 PM
"O..ok." she said shyly. She was probably kind of the pony, who were too shy to eat infront of new ponies

Crystal hhelp her set the table, whisper to her very low so that Silver dont hear: " You'll have to eat with us eventually if you come with us on a travel. But I wont force you. Take your time. "

She muzzle her on the cheek and act like nothing happen and set the table.

" Well, good appetite everyone! "

(btw, she wont "force her way" with Soft Whisper. She will remain a good friend unless Soft Whisper ask for more)

igordragonian
2016-09-02, 02:11 AM
Crystal hhelp her set the table, whisper to her very low so that Silver dont hear: " You'll have to eat with us eventually if you come with us on a travel. But I wont force you. Take your time. "

She muzzle her on the cheek and act like nothing happen and set the table.

" Well, good appetite everyone! "

(btw, she wont "force her way" with Soft Whisper. She will remain a good friend unless Soft Whisper ask for more)

(So it would be a really slow paced romance.. Hhehe)

Soft Wishper just blushed. "Do you like my pie?"
Silver Moon was busy eating

Emmerlaus
2016-09-02, 05:45 AM
(So it would be a really slow paced romance.. Hhehe)

Soft Wishper just blushed. "Do you like my pie?"
Silver Moon was busy eating

(If she doesnt reject her in the end... shes not that much into mare to begin with. They could remain friends you know... Should Crystal not realize how more... loving she is to Soft Whisper when shes drunk? Should we make them a love triangle? Would Soft Whisper even be interested in Silver? How do you wanna deal with this? Think of it a lot and come back to me about it. Soft Whisper is your character after all, I dont know her as much as you do)

=====

Crystal nodded: " Its a very good pie. You are good in a kitchen. Better then I'll ever be! Hihihi, just like Silver! Sure Im a bit tired of mushroom food but your pie is good enough to make me forget it. That say a lot! "

She finally let a sigh of relief: " That hitted the spot! And now, the alchool effect is wearing off. Hummm... I'll take a last glass but that's it. Oh and Silver, no fun under the sheets for the next 24 hours. My medication to not get babies wore off a little with alchool. Guess I forgot to tell you!"

She blow his tongue at him and wink. Then she turn to Soft Whisper: " You know Soft, I always wanted a baby sister like you when I was young. One I could take care off, protect and cherish. Im a lonely child so I never grew up in a big family like you bat ponies do. It really was... lonely."

She then seem to lose her smile happy mood, recalling bad memories. Is it the effect of alchool?

igordragonian
2016-09-03, 04:21 PM
"Aww.." Soft Wishper cooed and hurrily hugged her with her wings, as Silver Moon did as well, embarcing her

Emmerlaus
2016-09-03, 05:15 PM
"Aww.." Soft Wishper cooed and hurrily hugged her with her wings, as Silver Moon did as well, embarcing her

Crystal sighed, seemed a bit happier at the attention. " Exotic ponies could learn a thing or two about bat ponies. I love you guys..."

A tear of happiness drop of her eyes as she let herself be embraced.

igordragonian
2016-09-03, 05:32 PM
"It seems to go both ways" Silver Moon said with a smile
____

Actually I didn't had a lot of plas. Originaly it was supposed to be one timer

Emmerlaus
2016-09-04, 07:31 AM
"It seems to go both ways" Silver Moon said with a smile
____

Actually I didn't had a lot of plas. Originaly it was supposed to be one timer

Crystal, with her hooves, embrace them both. After a while, she say: " Now they alchool have make me a bit sleepy... darn. I need to focus if we are to go to the council after this. "

The maintain her grasp on on Soft whisper when Silver release her and embrace her fully: " Soft, you are one great mare. Never doubt it. And what do you use as a soap, your skin is so smooth!"

Crystal cheek are a tiny bit red from the alchool. Her tone is a bit more slow then when she she was sobber too.

igordragonian
2016-09-04, 05:24 PM
Soft Wishper reddend. "Ahh.. thank you?" she squeaked.
Silver Moon chuckled

Emmerlaus
2016-09-04, 05:37 PM
Soft Wishper reddend. "Ahh.. thank you?" she squeaked.
Silver Moon chuckled

Crystal hic then let go of Soft Whisper : " I'll... help clean the dishes. But then we must go, unfortunatly. Pack your things if you wanna come with us, we are leaving tommorow morning. "

But you can see shes a bit dizzy and will need some coffee or something to make her more concentrated.

igordragonian
2016-09-04, 05:45 PM
"I don't think you are in condition to go anywhere..." Silver Moon said.

Emmerlaus
2016-09-04, 05:50 PM
"I don't think you are in condition to go anywhere..." Silver Moon said.

" But we have so many things left to do! We need to go to the Council and then I need to learn all those spells in the evening! I'll be fine! " :smallfrown:

igordragonian
2016-09-05, 09:13 AM
Soft Wishper said softly:squeak squeaky squeakily. It means- the world doesn't run away in our launguage"
Silver Moon nodded. "Dont worry, you won't miss a thing" Soft Wishper haven't noticed that he also hugged her with his wing

Emmerlaus
2016-09-05, 09:34 AM
Soft Wishper said softly:squeak squeaky squeakily. It means- the world doesn't run away in our launguage"
Silver Moon nodded. "Dont worry, you won't miss a thing" Soft Wishper haven't noticed that he also hugged her with his wing

" ... ok. I'll sit here I guess. IM sorry Soft, I'll be a better guest next time. "

She remain sitted and and a bit drifting away in Silver Moon arms.

(we could ddo some roleplay between Soft Whisper and Silver Moon. I'll take the role youw ant me to be) :smallwink:

igordragonian
2016-09-05, 09:54 AM
" ... ok. I'll sit here I guess. IM sorry Soft, I'll be a better guest next time. "

She remain sitted and and a bit drifting away in Silver Moon arms.

(we could ddo some roleplay between Soft Whisper and Silver Moon. I'll take the role youw ant me to be) :smallwink:
Soft Wishper took her to bed, and turned to Silver Moon. "She sure is special pony... Isn't she?"

Emmerlaus
2016-09-05, 10:16 AM
Soft Wishper took her to bed, and turned to Silver Moon. "She sure is special pony... Isn't she?"

Silver Moon nodded: " I never met a exotic pony as freespirited and openminded in the same time. Shes not just skilled and charming, shes smart as well. A bit like you, Soft... I always thought you were too good for Night Watcher."

igordragonian
2016-09-05, 10:19 AM
Soft Wishper blushed. "Don't say it... Night Watcher is a very... Strong stallion" she blushed more, when she has realized that her wings perked just from thinking about him

Emmerlaus
2016-09-05, 10:26 AM
Soft Wishper blushed. "Don't say it... Night Watcher is a very... Strong stallion" she blushed more, when she has realized that her wings perked just from thinking about him

Silver Moon was irationnaly angry seeing how she was still attracted to Night Watcher. He didnt realized that she didnt know what happened to him yet.

His tone was a bit cocky and angry: " If I wanted to, you would be begging me for more you know. "

He let out a "eep" that put her desire up, enough to make her droll and ready for action. Then realized he went too far.

" Im... sorry. I... I dont wanna be as forceful as Night Watcher. I should get on his level."

(you decide what Soft Whisper do in this state LOL)

igordragonian
2016-09-06, 12:56 AM
Soft's wings perked again, and she gasped. She hummed and murred like a cat in heat, in very clear of her intentions she turning her flank to him, leaning on her forelegs.
"MorrRrRe..." she murred

Emmerlaus
2016-09-06, 01:14 AM
Soft's wings perked again, and she gasped. She hummed and murred like a cat in heat, in very clear of her intentions she turning her flank to him, leaning on her forelegs.
"MorrRrRe..." she murred

Silver was a bit surprised. This... alluring Soft Whisper was something totally new to him. He never saw her like THAT before! Even by his "eeps" standard, he felt like it should have that great a effect. He knew however some were more sensible to it then others. But he guessed it was part of her special talent or something...

He still felt guilty... but it was melting like snow in summer. His body was fighting the urge: " Soft, Im sorry... I ... " gulp" I COULD show you why I am one of Loves Nest boyfriend. But It will be only ONE time and promise me you will not tell a soul about it. Got it? O-Or I'll just leave and come back later once you feel better."

The last part didnt seem very convincing and his "manly" parts were firm and ready for action. However, he didnt take a single step toward Soft Whisper and avoided looking at her. His breathing was deep and showed how much he was fighting against himself. The fight within him was real !

igordragonian
2016-09-06, 03:02 PM
Soft Wishper. "Don't do such a cruel game with me! You can say a lot of things about Night Watcher, but he never horsing around! He know what he want, he know what his mares want and do it!"

(fast forward?)

Emmerlaus
2016-09-06, 03:33 PM
Soft Wishper. "Don't do such a cruel game with me! You can say a lot of things about Night Watcher, but he never horsing around! He know what he want, he know what his mares want and do it!"

(fast forward?)

At this, Silver eye twitched... he just did it and this time, he didnt " horse around". He could be as energetic as Night Watcher and in fact even when going all out, he had more technique and could be as possessive and intense, especially when he was angry. And this time, he was. And to top of it, he used his "eeps" to his advantage and at the right moments to make her see stars during the multiple epiphany. Even Night Watcher couldnt make her reach so much epiphany so many time in a row!

This time, he definitly proven why Night Watcher wasnt one of Love Nest chosen partner... He was just better!

Panting, he stopped to ask: " Convinced yet? Or still think Night Watcher is the best in the bedroom? "

He still had a bit of anger in his tone. He still had energy to go for too...

igordragonian
2016-09-06, 03:42 PM
she just smiled, dreamily. "You are sweet..." she cooed almost falling asleep

Emmerlaus
2016-09-06, 04:18 PM
she just smiled, dreamily. "You are sweet..." she cooed almost falling asleep

He recovered a bit of his calm hearing this... He took her in his hoof and bring her to bed next to Crystal. He make sure shes confortable and to not awoke both of them. Then, to his surprise, a groggy Soft Whisper pull him as he flew above the bed and leaned against him. He was not sqeezed right between Crystal and Soft Whisper!

And now, Crystal had turned and leaned against him as well. Somehow, that apaised him and he could ignore the guilt in his heart. Somehow, it felt very confortable being here, between those two mares.

He kissed them both on their forehead and decided to join them in this nap. He had being very active just now after all.

Almost in coordination, they all awoken in the same time a few hours later...

igordragonian
2016-09-07, 12:47 AM
"Good evening Night Watch- oops!" Soft said cheerfully and then blushed.

Emmerlaus
2016-09-07, 12:53 AM
"Good evening Night Watch- oops!" Soft said cheerfully and then blushed.

" That was less then tactful. If you wanted to insult me, you did a fine job!" His tone is a bit cold.

He turn to Crystal, his tone shifting to caring: " Are you feeling better? "

Crystal: " Yes, I do... still a bit of a headache but I have medecine for it. Say, I know their is only one bed but.. "

She look curiosly at Silver and Soft. Their is a but of suspicion in her eyes...

(You can take control back of Soft and Silver if you want... in fact, you can do Crytstal too if needed for the story lol)

igordragonian
2016-09-07, 02:50 PM
Soft blushed and folded her ears. "S..sorry.. an old habit..."

Silver Moon choose to kiss Crystal, almost "unkissing" Soft.
"Have you slept well?" he has asked softly

Emmerlaus
2016-09-07, 03:37 PM
Soft blushed and folded her ears. "S..sorry.. an old habit..."

Silver Moon choose to kiss Crystal, almost "unkissing" Soft.
"Have you slept well?" he has asked softly

" I did, thank you... My sleep Schedule is so messed up since I got here but I guess itwill get better once we are on the road. We need to plan that," She say with one last yawn.

" Im surprised you hoined me but I guess sleeping during the day is normal for bat ponies. "

To Soft: " Sorry that we dont like your coltfriend. After he what he did to me, I guess we hold a bit of a grudge against him."

igordragonian
2016-09-07, 05:02 PM
Soft Wishper squeaked.
"Whhwhha.. you have horn!" she mambled

Emmerlaus
2016-09-07, 06:09 PM
Soft Wishper squeaked.
"Whhwhha.. you have horn!" she mambled

Crystal then realize shes no longer in disguise, sigh: " Ah right, I forgot to warn you. I came in bat pony lands but I didnt want other exotic ponies to recognize me. The chance were slim but I wanted this to be vacations so I took a false name and identity. That is also one of the reason why I didnt become a sister of the clan during the Blue Moon festival. "

" that is why Im no longer a yellow earth pony mare and became a unicorn. I was using a magic disguise."

" Also, now that I think about it... How much can you keep this a secret from Night Watcher? I dont want more trouble with him, I already had my share already."

She seemed a bit embarrassed and nervous saying all this

igordragonian
2016-09-08, 07:45 AM
"Troubles? Why would he make troubles?" Soft has asked worried

Emmerlaus
2016-09-08, 08:17 AM
"Troubles? Why would he make troubles?" Soft has asked worried

" It started with bragging Im sure, about how I let him have a chance with me under the sheets because of 2 things: he was willing to teach me magic and also, because I was curious what you were seeing in him. "

Then she explain everything: the bragging, how his friends came like in heat and assaulted her and that his father had to drag him by the ear to apologize and that he wasnt even willing to admit he exagerrated to brag to his friends how "easy" she was.

(I will let you react to that before saying how she reacted to it... if she do tell her lol)

igordragonian
2016-09-08, 09:15 AM
Soft Wishper gasped. "Pony fangs!" she cursed, shocked.
"I.. I never would guess, couldn't it be a misunderstanding?!"

Emmerlaus
2016-09-08, 09:20 AM
Soft Wishper gasped. "Pony fangs!" she cursed, shocked.
"I.. I never would guess, couldn't it be a misunderstanding?!"

" A misunderstanding?! His father was there and obligated for him to explain himself AND to appologize, what he didnt wish to do. Im not exagerating the facts either. If you don't believe me, you could always ask Silver Moon sister, she saw everything. She was so shocked and horrified that she couldnt even speak! "

igordragonian
2016-09-08, 03:13 PM
I":... Am sorry.. it's just.. so... terrible..":

Emmerlaus
2016-09-08, 04:34 PM
I":... Am sorry.. it's just.. so... terrible..":

Crystal sigh, get out of bed: " Well you werent with him for his good heart isnt it? Was he at least treating you right? "

igordragonian
2016-09-10, 06:41 PM
'Treating me.. right?' she repeated.
'Well...' she blushed.
'Ehh... he made me feel.. attractive...'

Emmerlaus
2016-09-10, 06:56 PM
'Treating me.. right?' she repeated.
'Well...' she blushed.
'Ehh... he made me feel.. attractive...'

Silver turn to her, kiss her with lots of passion (and a tad forceful): " But you are. Me and Crystal think so. I dont get why you would think you are not! Its a insult to good taste to say you are not. "

Crystal is a bit surprised at his reaction but agree. She now have a half-smile: " Indeed! You are very charming. And you feel so vulnerable, it makes us just want to protect you and takes you under our wing. Its a special kind of charm not everyone can master. "

" I dont wanna pressure you guys but... we have a lots to do. If you wanna say goodbyes to Night Watcher before we go Soft, let me warn you: he might not be in physical or mental state to met visitors. I... kinda scared him enough to piss himself and broke his wings for what he done. Sorry, its just... what he did to me made me so angry! "

She's a bit embarassed saying so, blushing and not looking at Soft Whisper directly.

igordragonian
2016-09-11, 03:35 PM
"Oh.. my... Crystal.. you.. are so.. harsh...' Soft said with horror and... attraction?
she blushed, shaking her head.
'Eh..no.. I think... I'll just wait to join your journey.'

Silver Moon sighed. 'You aren't going to say to Night Watcher you are done with him?"

Soft folded her ears. 'I hate to be a meanie...'

Emmerlaus
2016-09-11, 03:43 PM
"Oh.. my... Crystal.. you.. are so.. harsh...' Soft said with horror and... attraction?
she blushed, shaking her head.
'Eh..no.. I think... I'll just wait to join your journey.'

Silver Moon sighed. 'You aren't going to say to Night Watcher you are done with him?"

Soft folded her ears. 'I hate to be a meanie...'

" I... I didnt realize how harsh I was. i used mushroom magic and it had a weird effect on me! Its something we need to maybe talk the Council about..."

Crystal sigh... a bit sad. Silver seeing that raise up from bed and go hug Crystal, who accept the hug and a deep kiss.

" Thank you Silver. " She hugs him tightly, take a deep breath... then whisper to his ears: " You are still sticky and smelly from what you did with Soft. "

She winks at him, trying to be subtle about it.

" ok everypony, How about we all take a shower or a bath? Soft, please, let me shampoo your mane and brush it! I have to warn you though: the smell is very nice but it makes fleas goes away from you... Would you be willing to try it? "

igordragonian
2016-09-12, 12:02 AM
"Oh! I just love biting off fleas from the ponies I like!" Soft Wishper has squeaked
Silver Moon sighed. "She meant water bath, not bite bath"
"Aw' Soft sighed with disapointmenr

Emmerlaus
2016-09-12, 12:22 AM
"Oh! I just love biting off fleas from the ponies I like!" Soft Wishper has squeaked
Silver Moon sighed. "She meant water bath, not bite bath"
"Aw' Soft sighed with disapointmenr

She chuckle: " My fr... I-I mean I know its disappointing but Im really not into fleas. And I think its more the gesture that actual fleas that count. I'll make you discover... the famous brushing technique of the exotic ponies!"

She takes out a large brush from her saddlebag. In a lot of ways, brushing were similar to taking fleas off in the right hands. And turns out Crystal knew how to use a brush very well.

" Trust me, their isn't anything better then a water bath when you have sweat and release a lot of body fluid like you guys did yesterday..."

She winks at them, doesnt seem jealous... on the surface. She is a bit jealous but from Silver actions, he dont seem that interested in Soft ? She figured something happened but he still was more affectionnate towatrd her then he was from Soft Whisper. That fact calmed her down. She hoped Silver could explain to her why they did it if he find her annoying or something...

igordragonian
2016-09-12, 03:46 PM
Both of them blushed with guilt.
'O...ok.. I'll.. try...' she said with folded ears

Emmerlaus
2016-09-12, 04:00 PM
Both of them blushed with guilt.
'O...ok.. I'll.. try...' she said with folded ears

" Good! Soft, I'll clean Silver outside in the nearby pond first. In the meantime, maybe you should do the dishes? You both kinda forgot them hehehe! We will be right back and when we are, it will be your turn! "

They go outside, since batpony dont have bathrooms. Their was fortunatly a pond nearby to wash up.

Crystal get in the water with him. Her tone is no longer warm, becoming neutral and inquisitive: " So, wanna explain to me what happened while I wash you? "

igordragonian
2016-09-12, 06:26 PM
(btw since this is medieval, only rich ponies would have bathrooms.... and in general, bathing was considered not healthy activity..]

Silver Moon blushed. "O..ok.. I.. am sorry.. I kind of.. lost it..'

Emmerlaus
2016-09-12, 07:09 PM
(btw since this is medieval, only rich ponies would have bathrooms.... and in general, bathing was considered not healthy activity..]

Silver Moon blushed. "O..ok.. I.. am sorry.. I kind of.. lost it..'

(correction: only rich ponies in bat ponies land. Canterlot and the other discovered soap a long time ago lol)

Crystal frowned but still give him a bath evenly, without scrubbing too hard. Her tone was still neutral as she seemed concentrated on giving him a nice bath. Her skills in a relaxation center are showing, making it a relaxing experience... if it wasnt for the interrogation:

" Then why did you lost it? The most talented mare under the sheets wasnt enough for you and you "lost it" ? What do you mean? Was it to make me jealous? "

igordragonian
2016-09-12, 11:18 PM
)hmmm.. Well question is how close to irl medival you want to make it)

"What- it wasn't like that! Soft Wishper were still atracted to Night Watcher, and this angered me so much so I have used my squeak on her, so she won't think of nasty stallion like him.."
He blushed
"And then.... She... REALLL REALLY wanted it and somehow... Convinced me, that it won't be fair to do just "half job""

Emmerlaus
2016-09-12, 11:27 PM
)hmmm.. Well question is how close to irl medival you want to make it)

"What- it wasn't like that! Soft Wishper were still atracted to Night Watcher, and this angered me so much so I have used my squeak on her, so she won't think of nasty stallion like him.."
He blushed
"And then.... She... REALLL REALLY wanted it and somehow... Convinced me, that it won't be fair to do just "half job""

" So even you can crack and use your squeek for selfish reason. We both hate Night Watcher but I feel like we shouldnt let him affect our lives that much. Well, did you both have a nice time at least? It seem we all slept so much, you both much have being at it for a long time... "

She didnt seem all that sad about it. She hugs him after she clean him up: " I just wonder how its gonna return to normal now... You think she will hold you a grudge for it? Could that bring you in trouble with your knight status? Cause I dont think it was something she wanted beforehand... right?"

She seemed genuialy worried for him...

igordragonian
2016-09-12, 11:58 PM
"Technicaly I am Love Enforcer. This isn't the same as knight..." he said with a worry.
He folded his ears."She is a sweet mare, I just wanted her to forget about Night Watcher" he has paused
"The use of our talents isn't considered forcing relationship- she still!had a free choice... It's more like drunkening somepony, so legally there shouldn't be a problem.." he said worried about the emotional side

Emmerlaus
2016-09-13, 12:21 AM
"Technicaly I am Love Enforcer. This isn't the same as knight..." he said with a worry.
He folded his ears."She is a sweet mare, I just wanted her to forget about Night Watcher" he has paused
"The use of our talents isn't considered forcing relationship- she still!had a free choice... It's more like drunkening somepony, so legally there shouldn't be a problem.." he said worried about the emotional side

" Oh, so you acted mostly on benevolence, how kind of you!"

She kiss him next to his ear...

" Its true that Night Watcher is not worthy enough of her. But I guess we should give her a free chance to start anew. Im glad shes coming with us. Just dont break her heart ok?"

She then brush his mane. She makes it feel like flea biting, able to strecth the hair and massage the skin below it. It only last a moment but it feel very good.

" Ok, all done! Now, Its Soft Whisper turn. I hope she will like it! I'll wait here, can you tell her to come here for me, please? "

She use her charm playfully on Silver to make him agree then hugs him and let him go.

igordragonian
2016-09-13, 01:31 AM
Soft Wishper getting there. "Aww. Water! Are we fishing?"

Emmerlaus
2016-09-13, 01:41 AM
Soft Wishper getting there. "Aww. Water! Are we fishing?"

Crystal is surprised... then a wicked smile appear on her face. " Tell me, do you know how to swim? "

Once she say yes, her horn glow and she litterrally lift Soft Whisper and bring her in the water with her.

" Dont move... I'll show you how exotic pony bathe themself."

Then she procced in using soap and shampoo on her, with a very kind touch and giving her a shampooo. She even give her a massage while shes at it between her wings, one of the hardest spot to reach for pony with wings. She was even more attentive then with Silver, relaxing her so much she almost doze to sleep again. She even lifted water with telekenesis and spray in on her gently to clean the soap and shampoo. Even the water seem like a gentle and soft stroke. Once shes all clean, she hugs Soft Whisper from behind like a sister, whispering with a gentle tone and a kind smile:

" Tell me, did you like it? "

igordragonian
2016-09-13, 04:45 PM
Soft Wishper... closing her eyes, and purring as an answer

Emmerlaus
2016-09-13, 04:51 PM
Soft Wishper... closing her eyes, and purring as an answer

They stay like this for a while... Then Crystal say: " Ok, we will get a cold if we remain too long in the water. Come, lets get out and I'll brush your mane. "

The brushing was as enjoyable as the bath... Maybe even more as bat pony standard as it felt like flea biting bath in some ways.

Seing Soft Whisper purring even more made Crystal very happy. Once she finished she say: " Let's go back Inside, check on Silver. You can lay down if you are too relax to do anything for now."

igordragonian
2016-09-14, 04:21 PM
"I..if... that would... be.. ok... mrr.."

Emmerlaus
2016-09-14, 04:36 PM
"I..if... that would... be.. ok... mrr.."

Crystal enter her house and put her to bed again. They only had slept like 4 hours so that extra sleep would be useful for her.

Suddenly however, she got hugged in a bear hugs as she was putting Soft Whisper to bed. She was already sleeping very deeply and Crystal was surprised. Silver Moon watched all of it and couldnt help but chuckle. It happened to him too earlier...

Crystal didnt know if they should sleep again or try to free herself from the embrace to get going now... She looked at Silver for advice or help, not sure what to do...