PDA

View Full Version : D&D 5e/Next Kobolds

JNAProductions
2016-07-24, 10:02 PM
Ability Score Increase-Your Dexterity increases by 2 and either Charisma or Intelligence increases by 1.

Size-You stand between 3 and 4 feet tall. Your size is small.

Speed-Despite your small stature, you're surprisingly swift and nimble. Your speed is 30'.

Darkvision-You have superior darkvision from a life spent underground. You can see in the dark for up to 120'.

Light Sensitivity-In bright light (or when your target is in bright light), you have disadvantage on attack rolls and Perception checks relying on sight.

Greedy Nose-You have a knack for sniffing out treasure. You may, once per short rest, dowse for treasure as an action. Pick a 90 degree arc. You know, within 60', the approximate value of all goods within that arc.

Nimble-You can sneak by larger creatures. You can treat any Medium or larger creature as if it was difficult terrain rather than impassable.

Sneaky-You can hide when only lightly obscured.

Tucker's Legacy-You are proficient in any tool so long as it is used making traps.

2016-07-24, 10:05 PM
No trap stuff? Tucker is rolling in his grave!

Mostly kidding, looks good to me for the most part.

JNAProductions
2016-07-24, 10:08 PM
Added Tucker's Legacy.

Final Hyena
2016-07-25, 01:52 AM
Greedy nose will be interesting when used on people.

PoeticDwarf
2016-07-25, 06:09 AM
Solid race, although I'm not too sure about greedy nose

khadgar567
2016-07-25, 06:37 AM
Solid race, although I'm not too sure about greedy nose
hey free loot detector for just one charm monster or dominate monster yes please

Ralcos
2016-07-25, 11:37 AM
This might be shameless plugging on my end, but I made a pretty accepted Kobold homebrew that you could look through for inspiration (if not to play as).

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?371508-Playable-Kobolds!

I had fun building the race, and hopfully you enjoy playing them. :)

JNAProductions
2016-07-25, 11:58 AM
This might be shameless plugging on my end, but I made a pretty accepted Kobold homebrew that you could look through for inspiration (if not to play as).

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?371508-Playable-Kobolds!

I had fun building the race, and hopfully you enjoy playing them. :)

It is. But hey, I've been guilty of the same, so go right ahead!