PDA

View Full Version : Rules Q&A Golem Armor ???

Ghostryder209
2016-07-26, 07:42 PM
Ok so I am a human Pal 6 Fist of Raziel 10, Marshal 7 Divine CHamp 5, Anointed Knight 1. that has a Str of 18 I have no other items that have Str bonus. So I know when going from med to large that I get +8 to my Str so that would be 18+8= 26. Then I get +10 from the Golem Armor which would be 26 + 10 = 36, but some how when I use pc gen to store my char in case I need another copy (had kids come and drop soda on my original sheet then went to pc gen to keep a copy on my comp) but pc gen adds on 16 str for some reason and I just print and copy on to the sheet i use when I need to. The Gm who was saying that going up one size from med to large is like casting enlarge person which is only +2 but I prove him wrong with showing him the MM1 that has a area covering increased size category but still wants to know why the pc gen is giving an extra 16 str taking my total up to 52. When I take the armor off on the pc gen my str goes back to 18 but when I put it back on it pops back up to 52. Anyone have any ideas why that would be happening?

OldTrees1
2016-07-26, 09:00 PM
Huh. That is weird.

Normally when your size increases you only get the bonus listed by the source of the increase(+2 for Enlarge Person for example) since the Monster Manuel table is not a general case table.

So since there is no rules reason for the missing +16, I think it is just a typo in your PC Generator program's code.