PDA

View Full Version : attack of the parasitic psicrystal!! Progression Help

Falcii
2016-07-28, 04:15 AM
This is gonna get wierd so...TLDR What psi crystal personality would balance out a racist, or how would i progress a sadistic racist who wants to dominate his creator

so i am currently playing a crystal master psion gish (move by wire) with some lightly homebrewed aspects (my dm gave me a "4th lvl" gem that gives me +3 to all saves and skills in exchange for 5 dmg every time i manifest a power (except skate for rp reasons) and 2 dmg every combat round. This psion is a egoist-healing masochist who happens to be more than a little racist (he called his party members rock people for 3 sessions) despite being a well meaning dude. He just knows that as a synad he is better than the people around him, despite his collective being a poisoned well (justifying some cheese with a disease).

His psicrystal was meant to serve as a scouting aid, so he implanted it with the observant and meticulous natures, to help with spoting and searches. Between the whispers of the corrupted Collective, and his noticing and cataloging of every single detail of others inferiority, this warped the psicrystal over time has made him horribly evil, and blood thirsty, wanting to destroy the weaklings around him. Then the Psion made the mistake of casting control body and solicit psicrystal.

For reasons of cheese and RP, it was ruled that the spell will persist as long as i keep denying the will save, and because the psicrystal (Rolph) is technically a part of the psion (Barry) he can force the denial himself, effectively trapping Barry in his own mind...s.

starting next level (10) Rolph will be forcing Barry to progress a certain way (powers chosen and eventually feats) and so i need to prepare for 2 eventualities.

First, Rolph stays in control, and wants to become more dominant and strongly evil, or 2, the party cleric notices and shatters the **** out of rolph and barry needs to find a personality to balance him out while he is in control of himself. Ideally these personalities or powers would still be somewhat useful for combat or proper skill monkery, given that it is a part of the game.

TLDR What psi crystal personality would balance out a racist, or how would i progress a sadistic racist who wants to dominate his creator