ClericofPhwarrr
2007-07-04, 04:52 AM
I'm pretty sure that they don't.

Bender
2007-07-04, 04:54 AM
only if you want them to

B!shop
2007-07-04, 04:54 AM
After a fast search in the web for warforged images, it seems not.
Or at least they don't have "external" eyelids.

By the way, if I remember well, rules don't say nothing about eyelids, but they don't say anything about problems with gaze attacks, so probably they have some sort of internal manner to close their eyes.

Rad
2007-07-04, 06:42 AM
By the way, if I remember well, rules don't say nothing about eyelids, but they don't say anything about problems with gaze attacks, so probably they have some sort of internal manner to close their eyes.
Agreed; they would be more vulnerable to gaze attacks but as written they can close their eyes if they want to.
If I had been the tachnowizard designing the warforged I would just have the eyes rotate into the head. They need to have the capability to rotate however, if you want them to be able to look left and right, so why put in another device for the eyelid? Put a hard cover on one half of the eyeball and have it rotate that way to protect it :smallsmile:

Aw, sorry catgirls, I didn't notice...

SpiderBrigade
2007-07-04, 10:49 AM
The warforged might just be able to "turn off" the eye momentarily to avoid gaze effects.

The "rotating backwards" idea is good too, but bear in mind warforged don't have pupils so there's no way of knowing if their eyes actually need to move. They might simply offer a full arc of vision constantly, or need only very slight adjustment for focusing.

TheAlmightyOne
2007-07-04, 01:18 PM
{Scrubbed}

Attilargh
2007-07-04, 02:12 PM
Quick everyone help me, I desperatly need to know what a Kobolds favourite colour is.
The colour of the resident dragon, obviously.