PDA

View Full Version : Exotic flowers in Shaan in Eberron

rugrat
2016-07-30, 01:42 PM
I recently got a huge bunch of flowers as a thank you present for something I did for one of the characters in game. The DM described them as 'exotic and expensive and not easily found in town'. I'm a druid, so I thought I could maybe use them for something else, or they maybe have something special about them. Any ideas?

Inevitability
2016-07-30, 02:57 PM
If you have any ranks in craft (alchemy), you may be able to substitute them for alchemical reagents.

The Primitive Caster feat allows you to strengthen your spells if you add a rare frostfell plant as material component.

Also, several spells have flower-based material components. They're not on your list, but spells like Gnome Blight or Discern Shapechangers are good examples.

Gildedragon
2016-07-30, 03:13 PM
Iirc there's a blue flower from Aerenal that's smoked by the deathless

Honest Tiefling
2016-07-30, 04:17 PM
I've just got to say how Druid it is of you to immediately use a thank you bouquet as regeants. Waste not, want not after all...

rugrat
2016-07-31, 03:35 PM
Haha, well I sent a little animal messenger to say thanks in return and I'll admire them for a little bit but we are leaving town on a long trip so I would rather take them with me and use them if possible than leave the beauties to die at base camp while I'm away..