PDA

View Full Version : Some predictions [spoiler]

Kavotruo
2007-07-04, 12:23 PM
1, Roy had eaten, Haley will put his equipments into bag, Belkar will have his skull as new toy, then they call Celia.

2, Nale maybe will see some fury revenger in CPPD, then cheat Julio Scondrel rescue him, then kill Julio.

Opinions?

Lord_Butters_I
2007-07-04, 12:29 PM
Only one way to say this: you fail. (http://www.youfail.org)

Guts
2007-07-04, 12:35 PM
The theory about someone from the cliffport police going after Nale sounds plausible, after all they know 'he'(actually the diguised Elan) escaped and that 'rookie' guy sounded pretty pissed when the chief got killed. so while the LG is going to the western continent eventually, the rookie may want vigilante style justice

The thing about Julio would be ironic but kinda boring since he didnt want to meet elan again cos of what he said about meeting elan again. anyways julio wont be easy to kill, since he is the 31st best swordsman in the world i think, his drama sense may go off and the dashing swordsman class may have some cool features at higher levels.

whatever happens to roy i just hope he is ressurected, though the quest to do so should be difficult and make good reading.

mockingbyrd7
2007-07-04, 12:40 PM
Only one way to say this: you fail. (http://www.youfail.org)

I still love that link.

That said:

1. I think you mean Roy had been eaten, and even if he was starting to be eaten, Resurrect doesn't require a whole body. Why would Haley care about his equipment if he's dead, she would be mourning, what good would Roy's skull be to Belkar, as it's not sentient and it doesn't shoot flame or fear, why would they call Celia? So she could mourn with them?

2. What is a "fury revenger", why would Nale be in the Cliffport Police Department, many miles from Azure City, why would he be in a POLICE DEPARTMENT if he's probably now a wanted criminal, how would he trick Julio into releasing him, why would Julio even be in the Cliffport Police Department, why would he kill Julio if he didn't even know him, why would he even know Julio was someone important if Elan didn't?

Could you explain please????????????????? :smallconfused: :smallconfused: :smallconfused:

TheAlmightyOne
2007-07-04, 01:01 PM
That is one of the dumbest theories Ive ever heard. And I have some retty dumb ideas. Why would Belkar want Roys skull. He hasnt shown any interest in the skulls of any of the other people on his to kill list, or any non-sentinant skulls for that matter. And if Roys been eaten how would Belkar even get his skull. I assume you think that a couple of vultures can eat an entire human in a couple of hours. Also youre second theorys grammar just scares me. 'he cheat julio then resuces him'. what does that even mean?

David Argall
2007-07-04, 01:38 PM
Summoning Celia is quite possible. As has been noted, carrying Roy thru the streets is no easy task, so she might be called to do some fly work getting Roy to the ship. Given that Sabine can carry Nale and Thog, she can probably manage Roy, Belkar, and Haley. [Roy and Belkar might be more fun since it would allow Belkar to behave in a ungentlemanly fashion on the way. Since Haley can sneak well, she should have no problems on her own, or at least no problems that are not plot useful.]

Kavotruo
2007-07-04, 11:00 PM
I still love that link.

That said:

1. I think you mean Roy had been eaten, and even if he was starting to be eaten, Resurrect doesn't require a whole body. Why would Haley care about his equipment if he's dead, she would be mourning, what good would Roy's skull be to Belkar, as it's not sentient and it doesn't shoot flame or fear, why would they call Celia? So she could mourn with them?

2. What is a "fury revenger", why would Nale be in the Cliffport Police Department, many miles from Azure City, why would he be in a POLICE DEPARTMENT if he's probably now a wanted criminal, how would he trick Julio into releasing him, why would Julio even be in the Cliffport Police Department, why would he kill Julio if he didn't even know him, why would he even know Julio was someone important if Elan didn't?

Could you explain please????????????????? :smallconfused: :smallconfused: :smallconfused:

1, Sorry, my bad, I actually mean Haley put Roy's equip and corpse into bag, and Belkar hold skull to keep MoJ inactivity, then call Celia for carry them back to junk, resurrect Roy.

2, I just found I misunderstand 458, it says Nale lost his item in CP, not he'll go back there.

Kavotruo
2007-07-04, 11:08 PM
That is one of the dumbest theories Ive ever heard. And I have some retty dumb ideas. Why would Belkar want Roys skull. He hasnt shown any interest in the skulls of any of the other people on his to kill list, or any non-sentinant skulls for that matter. And if Roys been eaten how would Belkar even get his skull. I assume you think that a couple of vultures can eat an entire human in a couple of hours. Also youre second theorys grammar just scares me. 'he cheat julio then resuces him'. what does that even mean?

Ah, sorry, I mean Nale cheat Julio to rescue him (Nale) from police.

Scarab83
2007-07-04, 11:11 PM
Engrish sneak attacks you for 20d6.

Holy_Knight
2007-07-04, 11:52 PM
First of all, stop insulting Kavotruo. He's clearly not a native English speaker, so cut him some slack.

Secondly, it would be interesting to see a meeting between Nale and Julio, if only because Julio would probably realize it's Elan's evil brother, and maybe enact some complicated plot to dupe Nale in some way.