PDA

View Full Version : Anybody interested in a Curse of Strahd cast list?

Kurt Kurageous
2016-08-01, 12:14 PM
Tell me gentle GitPers, and I wasting my life again?

The excel file will list Name, Map, Map Key Location, Page Number, and Role in CoC. Something like this:

First Last, Patronymic, Family, Tribe Location Map Map Code Page Purpose
Alenka (Vistani) Blood of Vine Tavern Village Barovia E2 44 bar owner

This started as an exercise so I could better run the RPGs and absorb this massive module.

Not asking for money here, just encouragement.

I am halfway. I can post a Google Doc link soon if anyone wants to see the WiP.

-kurt

Belac93
2016-08-01, 12:22 PM
This would be enormously helpful to me. Please do!

Kurt Kurageous
2016-08-01, 12:26 PM
This would be enormously helpful to me. Please do!

91 names and counting. Enables you to look up name, location, then flip to the page where their part is in the CoS text. Like Arabelle. Or even more obscure, Lucian Jarov.

Sir_Leorik
2016-08-01, 01:31 PM
That would be really helpful. Several of the NPCs appear in odd locations in the book (Arabelle for example) or show up throughout the book in different locations (Ezmerelda and Rahadin are good examples).

Kurt Kurageous
2016-08-01, 03:55 PM
This is the draft. I hope it's useful to more than me.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzHVsiBMMb98SnpDUzBWeEJMeUU/view?usp=sharing

There are probably many ways this can be improved, more columns added, better definitions of roles, etc. Feel free to tell me so and how to do it. Feel even freer to post your updated version with the work done.

Marcoda
2017-11-13, 01:19 PM
Thank you for this! I was about to start a google doc for my players on who they have encountered where and this will be a HUGE help. You, my friend, are a true hero.

This is the draft. I hope it's useful to more than me.

There are probably many ways this can be improved, more columns added, better definitions of roles, etc. Feel free to tell me so and how to do it. Feel even freer to post your updated version with the work done.

Kurt Kurageous
2017-11-13, 03:11 PM
Thank you for this! I was about to start a google doc for my players on who they have encountered where and this will be a HUGE help. You, my friend, are a true hero.

I understand now how it is possible for one to become appreciated only after their death. I put this up over a year ago.

I'm still running CoS, and this link is still good.

What I don't get is how a party devoted to good can successfully resolve Vallaki.

MapleMouse
2019-03-16, 01:27 PM
years later and you are still a hero, thank you good sir.

jaappleton
2019-03-16, 02:08 PM
Yes please.