PDA

View Full Version : Pseudo Celtic Campaign

Dirt_Kami
2007-07-04, 08:25 PM
Pseudo Celtic Campaign
It is essentially a rural world of farms and villages where the typical person is a farmer with the boredom of day to day life broken up by the occasional cattle raid and fey pranks. The deep forests, long barrows (the neolithic communal graves), barrow mounds and moonless nights are still feared.

The deep forests harbor mixed wood elf, tallfellow halfling, treant and fey communities of a few families each, they are semi nomadic and only build temporary structures in the winter, they trade with the forest gnomes whose tunnels riddle the forest floors and with the firbolgs. Near forgotten stone circles, bogs and barrow mounds dwell packs of wood elf were-wolves, skulks and unseelie fey, the people under the hills (I'm using Underfolk from Races of Destiny) still come up from beneath their ancient long barrows to steal cattle on moonless nights.

Fomorians live in fortified island villages off the coast and are communities of mongrelfolk fishermen and farmers, half-orc pirates, half-ogre champions and fomorian overlords.

To the west lies a land of warring tribal humans, hill giants, goblinoids, ogres and orcs, just as happy to fight their own kind as each other, the northern part of this land is a mountain chain ruled by frost giants and white dragons, further west are mountains dominated by fire giants and red dragons. To the east is an archipelago inhabited by a kingdom of bronze dragons and high elves. To the south are more civilized areas of human city-states, some ruled by merchant princes and others dominated by snake worshipping theocracies.

So PCs can be humans, half-elves or outcasts from the forest or underfolk trying to blend in, and the ruling druids are a bard/druid prestige class, Fochlucan Lyrist from the Complete Adventurer. The PCs fight/unite other tribes, fend off fomorians, raid/explore the forest or barrows or the western or eastern lands, trade with the advanced southern human merchant/slavers, etc.

History
(4,000 years ago) Wood elves and fey dwell in the forested river valleys and a small population of scattered neolithic human farmers live in small stable communities of rectangular log cabins built on the upland hills and on the coastal plains, avoiding the thickly wooded valley bottoms. They plant wheat and barley, and raise sheep, cattle and pigs and hunt as a supplement to their agriculture. They build communal graves that also serve as centers of religious activity centering on a cult of the dead and fertility. They are driven from the coastal plains by the Fomorians.

(3,000 years ago) Builders - These bronze age folk were farmers, archers, brewers and metalsmiths, they lived in round thatch-roofed houses and built round barrow mounds for their warrior-chieftains and stone circles on the neolithic religious sites for their own gods. They fight off the Fomorians from the coastal plains and slowly drive back the neolithic people who begin hiding in caves under the hills and the wood elves and fey deeper into the forests. 1000 years later after being weakened by a famine and plague, the Fomorians having grown strong again, strike back and kill the rest. The famine was brought about by increased cattle stealing in the winter by the people under the hills (as the neolithic folk are now called) and half the wood elves embracing a dark god of vengence and their clerics are cursed with lycanthropy, the elven were-wolves destroyed outlying settlements and small groups of travelers.

(2,100 years ago) The Black Hand - An orc tribe settles in the area and within a few years are decimated by the lycanthropes and Fomorian raiders, a plague finishes the rest. Some of their human slaves survive and form their own society, worshipping at the great stone circles and 100 years later are defeated and forced into serfdom by

(2,000 years ago) High Elves - with horses, better weapons and powerful magic drive back the lycanthropes and the Fomorians. They avoid the stone circles and barrows. 500 years later they are defeated by

(1,500 years ago) Pritani - Several iron age tribes who build farms (stone houses and separate, walled fields), hillforts, a warrior aristocracy, they hunt with large wardogs and do not pray at the stone circles, in fact they scavenge the smaller stones to build their houses and walls, they do adopt the practice of barrow mounds for their dead though. 1000 years later the last of the high elves have gone away or died, although those with elven blood still exist (half-elves) and their culture merges with that of

(500 years ago) Picts - An iron age warrior culture led by druids begin settling in the area

Present - The Pict tribes are a group of peoples loosely tied by similar language, religion and culture. They have no central goverment and are quite as happy to fight each other as anyone else. They are warriors, living for the glories of battle and plunder, nailing the severed heads of enemies to the doors and wearing them on their belts, warfare is a sport. Clans are bound together very loosely with other clans into tribes, each of which has its own customs. Druids act as priests, political advisors, teachers, healers, and judges. They have their own universities, the right to speak ahead of the king in council, act as ambassadors in time of war and uphold the law. They are the glue keeping together the culture and hold their religious rites in woodland groves, waterfalls, springs and bogs.

Heads taken in battle give a +1 to saving throws, +1 AC and +1 to charisma based skill checks if it belonged to someone of equal or higher level. If the head was taken from someone 4 levels higher add +1 to hit and damage as well. Lasts for one day per level or one week per level if nailed to your house. Druids can preserve a head in ceder oil or make a skull into a cup and the effects last indefinately but only one preserved head's bonus affects the character.

Permanent Lesser Geas - Every pict starts with at least one lesser geas, each tribe has its own, common ones include
never kill a fey (or bard or woman or crow)
never harm a horse (or druid)
never eat mutton (or dog or horse or fish or during a raid)
never drink mead (or during a full moon)
never lie
never refuse a meal, etc, etc, you get the idea.
Characters who get to 10th level get to add a Permanent Geas as well.

Religion
For the most part the picts revere nature, rivers, mountains, oceans, lakes, the standard D&D druid religion, plus each tribe also has its own various ancestor demi-gods and gods, two are so common that they have become Intermediate deities

Brigit - chaotic neutral red haired goddess of fire and poetry (maiden, mother, crone), female priesthood, domains - Magic and Fire (charm for maiden, protection for mom and knowledge for crone).

Her clerics get three domains, one of which changes (its charm until she has a child, then its protection until she reaches old age and then its knowledge).

No armor, pro w/ swords, daggers, spear & shortspear and once per day can perform a greater turning against undead in place of a regular turning (they burst into flame and burn to ash, the undead that is, not the cleric).

Horned God (combination of Arawn and Cernunnos) - antlered pale skinned man who leads the Wild Hunt (might make a specialty cleric for him as well)

Other common patron dieties of tribes include
Corellon Larethian, Olidammara, Fharlanghn, Kord, Obad-Hai, Ehlonna, Wee Jas and any from the elven pantheon.

The Formorians worship Erythnul and Karontor

So its a mix of mythology, history and D&D
The high elves are the Tuatha De Dannan from mythology, the builders are the beaker culture from history, the formorians are the vikings.

I want to make an outline of two or three neighboring tribes and was thinking about common geas for the different tribes, like one against drinking mead. And a background story for an elven chainshirt awarded a past human chieftain by local wood elves and the Merrow (aquatic ogre, aka Grendal) that has it in his lair for a starting adventure. Basically along the lines of the PCs are on their first cattle raid and come across a destroyed farmhouse and tracks leading into a mist covered bog.

Each magic item should have a history, like the +1 longsword the party finds after defeating the merrows avenging brothers was made by the duergar for a human traitor who led Formians to a sacred wellspring to ambush some druids and then he threw it into the well years later overcome with guilt. The +1 dagger was made by a high elf for his daughter long ago and lost when she was mislead by will-o'-wisps and drowned trying to sneak off one night to elope with her human lover etc, etc.

Classes
As far as 3.5 D&D classes since everyone runs around with just a spear, sword and shield I'm modifying them
Rangers giving them 2 more skill points in exchange for medium armor proficiency.
Fighters are the nobles and lose medium and heavy armor proficiency and gain 4 more skill points and the skills Knowledge (nobility and local) as class skills.
Barbarians lose medium armor proficiency and gain their wisdom added to AC if wearing a loincloth or skyclad.
Bards and Rogues no armor, pro w/ swords, clubs, daggers, spear & shortspear, add Survival to their class skills, gain a bonus feat at 1st level.
Wizards get the Spell Mastery feat at first level instead of scribe scroll since I'm going to say their spellbooks are the stone monoliths and aren't very portable. Pro w/ clubs, daggers & quarterstaves.
Sorcerers have to be elves or half-elves or if human have some kinda bloodline (fey, dragon, celestial, elf, etc) from either a feat or Unearthed Arcana. Pro w/ swords, clubs, daggers & quarterstaves and add knowledge(Planes) to class skills.
Druids, no armor, pro w/ swords, clubs, daggers, spear & shortspear, add knowledge(History, Local & Religion) to skills, wisdom bonus to AC.
Clerics, right now its just one for Brigit
Monks and Paladins are not present among the picts.

Prestige Classes
Mystic Theurge, Horizon Walker
Fochlucan Lyrist, Virtuoso (Complete Adventurer)
Earth Dreamer (Races of Stone)
Mindbender, Seeker of the Song, Sublime Chord (Complete Arcane)
Arcane Hierophant, Champion of Corellon, Ruathar, Wildrunner (Races of the Wild)
Frenzied Berserker, Reaping Mauler, War Chanter (Complete Warrior)

So any ideas?

The map (http://www.geocities.com/wyrmdirt/kelt.JPG)
If you looked at the map you can tell I need some names for these other places

The Traders would be a seafaring phoenician-like nation of master ship builders, merchants and pirates with human and hadozee swashbucklers and rogues.

Blah (any suggestions for a name?) standard D&D area, mostly wilderness dotted with ruins and some settlements and villages of hill dwarves, rock gnomes, semi-nomadic bands of regular PH halflings, spirit folk, hengeyokai, angry wild elves who worship fiendish dire bears, some yuan-ti lurking beneath the ruins of a human civilization dot the eastern coast, a pair of human city-states where the elite warriors ride dire eagles and compete against each other in yearly games (like in John Norman's Gor series) and a few snake worshipping human fishing villages.

The samurai area is hobgoblin samurais, warblades, fighters and their daimyo leaders battling and plotting for control of the land, humans are the subjugated peasants and also the secret ninja clans. The hobgoblins often hire the ninjas to eliminate rivals. The hobgoblin priesthood is open to both sexes and worship a lawful neutral death goddess, they despise human arcane casters and open use of magic by a human or even holding a weapon is punishable by death.

The ninja villages vary in training methods and styles and there is a constant rivalry over who is best, some are ninjas, some monks, some rogues, some are multi-classed sorcerer/ninjas, psion/monks, etc. Most of the human ninja villages are secret worshippers of the death goddess Wee Jas, some villages worship other gods, some more benign, others darker. A very few hengeyokai and spirit folk also live in some of the villages or outskirts.

The gray elf area would be gray elves allied with giant owls and a few korobokuru, kenku and crow-headed tengu villages.

The germanic area is the warring tribal humans, hill giants, goblinoids, ogres and orcs, standard D&D warlord-of-the-week area.

The feral ogres would be ogres and hill giants with the feral template from Savage Species smashing and eating anything that moves.

The roman area is the old 'hobgoblins as roman empire' idea, instead of roman senators its a council of wyrms and their hobgoblin legions with half-dragon centurians...

I like to have a general overview of the world and I probably won't do much more detail on these areas, they're mainly just in case someone wants to make an oddball character later on in the campaign or if the PCs want to explore I've got a basic idea of whats out there. I still want to put a city-state of mountain dwarf necromancers and a half-giant/goliath/neanderthal area somewhere on the map.

Forest Patrol (2-4 wood elf rangers plus equal number of wolf animal companions with tallfellow rogue riders)

Wood Elf Ranger 4: CR 4; Medium humanoid (elf); HD 4d10; hp 25; Init +7; Spd 30 ft.; AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 14; Base Atk +4; Grp +8;
Atk +10 melee (1d8+4/19–20, masterwork longsword) or +8 ranged (1d8+4/x3, masterwork composite longbow);
Full Atk +10 melee (1d8+4/19–20, masterwork longsword) or +6/+6 ranged (1d8+4/x3, masterwork composite longbow);
SA archery combat style, favored enemy +2
SQ animal companion, wild empathy, elven traits
AL N; SV Fort +4, Ref +7, Will +1*; Str 18, Dex 16, Con 11, Int 12, Wis 10, Cha 6.
Skills: Climb +11, Hide +10, Move Silently +10, Listen +9, Search +10, Spot +9, Survival +7.
Feats: Weapon Focus (longsword), Improved Initiative, Track, Endurance, Rapid Shot
Languages: Elven, Gnome, Sylvan.
Possessions: studded leather, masterwork strength composite longbow (Str +4) with 40 arrows, masterwork longsword.
Wolf Animal Companion: hp 20, Monster Manual 283.

Tallfellow Halfling Rogue 4: CR 4; Small humanoid (halfling); HD 4d6+8; hp 23; Init +7; Spd 20 ft.; AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 14; Base Atk +3; Grp +0;
Atk +8 melee (1d4+1/18–20, masterwork rapier) or +7 ranged (1d6/x3, masterwork composite shortbow);
Full Atk +8 melee (1d8+4/19–20, masterwork longsword) or +7 ranged (1d6/x3, masterwork composite shortbow);
SA sneak attack +2d6
SQ halfling traits, trapfinding, evasion, uncanny dodge
AL N; SV Fort +4, Ref +8, Will +2; Str 13, Dex 16, Con 14, Int 12, Wis 10, Cha 8.
Skills: Craft (trap making) +8, Disable Device +8, Hide +14, Listen +9, Move Silently +10, Ride +10, Search +10, Spot +9, Tumble +10.
Feats: Weapon Finesse, Improved Initiative
Languages: Elven, Gnome, Sylvan.
Possessions (size small of course): studded leather, masterwork composite shortbow (Str +1) with 40 arrows, masterwork rapier.

They attack with ranged attacks first to drive intruders away from behind pit traps and any who charge toward them that don't fall into the pits are attacked with melee weapons and flanked by the wolf riding halflings. They do not engage large groups in hand to hand, they flee and if pursued the wolves howl signaling other forest patrols.

The wood elf ranger and tallfellow halfling rogue had the following ability scores before racial and level four adjustments: Str 15, Dex 14, Con 13, Int 12, Wis 10, Cha 8

GryffonDurime
2007-07-05, 12:26 AM
Very nice piece of work, and if you don't mind, I think I might steal the bit about the Wizards. Instead of a spellbook, having to consult with a Standing Stone? Brilliance. Amazingly flavorful. I might even add in that same restriction for Clerics and Druids, requiring preparation from the spells available at their nearest Standing Stones.

And questing to find rare spells hidden on forgotten Obelisks? Just nifty.

I love the idea of Brigit's followers also gaining a special domain based on their station in life, given Brigit's status as one of the world's most archetypical three-fold goddesses. All in all just delightful work.

Ichneumon
2007-07-05, 12:44 AM
I like it, it is somewhat similar to the highly political campaign my DM is preparing, we are forucssing on a Roman-like world. I like it. Your world is great.

Miraqariftsky
2007-07-05, 06:22 AM
Great work, man! Nice change of flavor and pace, isn't it?

The roman area is the old 'hobgoblins as roman empire' idea, instead of roman senators its a council of wyrms and their hobgoblin legions with half-dragon centurians...

However, my only qualm with your new system is that one above. Kech Draguus Dhakaan.:smallbiggrin:

Dirt_Kami
2007-07-06, 10:56 AM
Thanks for the positive replies!

Nexus-R.C._Mina - Kech Draguus Dhakaan
Dragonshards (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/ebds/20050418a) stuff right? I was thinking it would be an excuse to use the Red Hand of Doom adventure if I ran out of ideas. But change it to whatever suits your style and needs.

GryffonDurime - feel free to mine any and all of it for ideas.

Random Thoughts

A bonus to something for running around covered in woad? Immune to fear or a plus to will saves or AC, I dunno, any suggestions?

Maybe duergar are known to sell magic items but its 2 times the listed DMG cost and they require 3 favors, which individually seem harmless enough.

Custom classes for the wood elves like the
Barbarian Variant: Hunter (as in Unearthed Arcana)
A barbarian who prefers crafty hunting over pure ferocity
Gains favored enemy and archery combat style (as ranger)
Loses all the rage abilities

Sorcerer/Wizard Variant: (as in Unearthed Arcana)
Gain an animal companion (as druid; treat sorcerer or wizard as a druid of half his class level).
Lose their familiar

And for the people under the hills the
Illusionist Variant: Shadow Shaper (as in Unearthed Arcana)

Matthew
2007-07-06, 11:17 PM
Have you thought about what to do about the old 'Spear and Shield' quandry or are you happy with Short Spear and Shield combos?

Dirt_Kami
2007-07-08, 11:44 AM
Matthew - Have you thought about what to do about the old 'Spear and Shield' quandry or are you happy with Short Spear and Shield combos?

For now I'm happy with Short Spear and Shield but do you have any ideas?

Miraqariftsky
2007-07-09, 06:18 AM

Well, you could always rule that spears and longspears, when used in conjuction with a shield can be treated as single-handed weapons. Lances are treated as single-handeds when mounted, right?

But then, let's see now... if it's a longspear and shield, as always, the warrior'd have to drop the thing and draw a backup when the foe gets too close. If it's a spear and shield, warrior may hurl it, as always. No reach but he'll have AC and attack bonuses when allies also have shields and are adjacent. Attack penalties are suffered when enemy gets too close and there are obstacles around that prevent him from fully pulling the spear back for a proper thrust and not just jabs and pricks.

Sorry if I got too long on that. Just my thoughts.

Oh, and Kami! That "geas" idea... a geas is some kind of compulsion or oath, right? I tell you, that's beautiful! Makes for a great flavor for the era, when a person's word was truly his/her bond.

Leon
2007-07-09, 07:07 AM

EWP: Spear (All types) for one handed use is a feat that i'd push for

Otherwise the Setting looks Awesome, great work

Dirt_Kami
2007-07-09, 09:05 AM
Nexus-R.C._Mina and Leon thanks for the help

A feat that allows you to use a longspear and shield sounds like just the thing, what about the feat Monkey Grip, would that work?

Or should I come up with a Weapon Style Feat?

Shield and Spear [Style]
You have learned to use a spear or longspear one-handed while using a shield
Prerequisite: Str 13, Weapon Focus (longspear), Weapon Focus (spear), base attack bonus +4
Benefit: ummm, something, something, feel free to help on this too

PyritePyro
2007-07-09, 09:38 AM
Have you thought about what to do about the old 'Spear and Shield' quandry or are you happy with Short Spear and Shield combos?

The thing about shield and spear is that it's practically useless as an individual armorment, it's primarily good when you have a large group. Since D&D is about adventures usually and not phalanxes or legions going to war, there was little reason for Wizards to be concerned with it. That being said, If you make spear one-handed in a formation, then long spears make more sense. And perhaps a house rule that makes drawing your short weapon not provoke an attack of opportunity if another member of your formation threatens the attacker.

Matthew
2007-07-09, 05:55 PM
Damn, post got eaten.

The thrust of what I wanted to say was that D&D already allows for Trident and Shield combinations. I see no mechanical or logical reason not to extend this to Spears for Characters with the Martial Weapon Proficiency (Spear). There may or may not be a case for Long Spear as well, but that depends on preferences. The idea that a Shield and Spear out of formation is 'practically useless' strikes me as nonesense, it's just not as good as Sword and Shield or whatever.

Previous editions of D&D did allow for Spear and Shield combinations. The sizing rules probably had as much to do with the change over as anything else.

[Edit]
You may also want to take a look at the Feat Shield and Pyke, which was published in Dragon Magazine and allows a Character to use a Light Shield with a Spear like weapon. Whatever you do, don't start looking at Monkey Grip - it will fail you.

Personally, I go with these changes:

Martial Weapon Proficiency (Spear) and Martial Weapon Proficiency (Long Spear) allow for One Handed use of Spears and Long Spears.

Tridents gain a +2 Bonus to Disarm Checks.

If you are happy with Short Spear and Shield, though, I wouldn't worry about it. The root of my disgruntlement is that the 3.5 Short Spear is the 3.0 Half Spear, which was a Spear for Small Sized Characters...

Leon
2007-07-10, 08:45 AM
Nexus-R.C._Mina and Leon thanks for the help

A feat that allows you to use a longspear and shield sounds like just the thing, what about the feat Monkey Grip, would that work?

Or should I come up with a Weapon Style Feat?

Shield and Spear [Style]
You have learned to use a spear or longspear one-handed while using a shield
Prerequisite: Str 13, Weapon Focus (longspear), Weapon Focus (spear), base attack bonus +4
Benefit: ummm, something, something, feel free to help on this too

Mixing that with Matthew's Suggestions could work really well - im not 100% on what the benifits could be but i'll think about some at work tomorrow

Martial Weapon Proficiency (Spear) and Martial Weapon Proficiency (Long Spear) allow for One Handed use of Spears and Long Spears.

:cool:

Swooper
2007-07-11, 08:36 AM
I take offense to the "vikings == fomorians" thing, seeing fomorians are basically retarded hill giants. I think maybe something like orcs, bugbears or [insert evil humanoid here] would be better for that "scary raiders in longships that burn our churches and steal our women" niche.

Other than that, my hat off to you sir! AWESOME setting. I'd play in that. Seriously, if you start a PbP game with that, let me know.

Hranat
2007-07-11, 09:47 AM
This reminds me of one of my favorite writers... Juliet Marillier?

Sort of historical fantasy... could be handy for inspiration...

Miraqariftsky
2007-07-11, 11:18 AM
I take offense to the "vikings == fomorians" thing, seeing fomorians are basically retarded hill giants. I think maybe something like orcs, bugbears or [insert evil humanoid here] would be better for that "scary raiders in longships that burn our churches and steal our women" niche.

Other than that, my hat off to you sir! AWESOME setting. I'd play in that. Seriously, if you start a PbP game with that, let me know.

I second both motions, sirrah.

Gaelbert
2007-07-11, 01:56 PM
I second both motions, sirrah.

Consider it thirded.

Dirt_Kami
2007-07-13, 02:48 PM

Ummm, ok, I mean that they raid the pict lands in a style vaguely similiar to vikings. A fomorian overking is behind the half-orc and half-ogre raiders and a trip to their village and battle with the huge ugly leader will stop the raids. Or maybe the neighboring pict tribe has to pay a harsh tribute to avoid the raids, they give two thirds of their children and crops to the fomorians every Samhain (Halloween) and the PCs go to stop it.

I have some pseudo viking ideas as well, but I'm not quite finished with them, I was going to put them near the south pole if I ever got it all worked out.

Basically set after Ragnarok has occured, anyway, just to show I like vikings too, heres some myths mixed up with D&D that I was going to use...

The Ice People of the frozen southern lands have their own gods, the

After Ragnarok Pantheon

The new world rose out of the sea, green and growing, with crops growing without having been sown. The meadow Idavoll, in the now-destroyed Asgard, has been spared. The sun reappeared because before being swallowed by the wolf, Alfrodul (another name for the sun) gave birth to a daughter as fair as herself, and she rides her mothers road in the new sky.

A few gods have survived: Odin's sons Vidar and Vali; Thor's sons Modi and Magni, who now have their father's magic hammer, Mjolnir; and most importantly, Balder and his brother Hod, who came up from Hel and dwell in Odin's former hall in the heavens. These survivors sit down together, discuss their mysteries, and talk of the things that have happened. In the grass at Idavoll, they find the golden pieces the Aesir had used in playing at draughts.

Humans reappeared because two of them, Lif and Lifthrasir, survived by hiding themselves during Ragnarok in a place called Hoddmimir's Holt. They lived on morning dew and repopulated the world of humans and worship their new pantheon of gods, led by Balder. Of the elves and dwarves only those who were cast into the shadow plane or went deep below the surface survived.

There are still be many halls to house the souls of the dead. Another heaven exists called Andlang, and a third heaven called Vidblain, these places offered protection while Surt's fires burned the world.

After Ragnarok, the hall of Gimle is the best place to be in heaven.

Brimir, another place in heaven, is a hall where plenty of good drink is served.

A hall called Sindri, built of red gold, houses the souls of the good and virtuous.

Nastrand (or Nastrond, "Corpse Strand"), a large hall whose walls are woven of snakes. Their heads all face inside and spit poison, so that rivers of poison flow inside. Here the souls of murderers and oath-breakers are forced to wade through these streams of poison forever.

And in the worst place of all, Hvergelmir, the serpent Nidhogg, also a survivor of Ragnarok, torments the bodies of the dead.

9 Old Gods

Balder - As per Deities & Demi-Gods, son of Odin and Frigga, reborn after Ragnarok as the son of Vali and Dennari. Add peace, fertility, spring & summer to his portfolio and add artists, farmers and nobility to his worshippers, his temples close at the end of autumn and open again in spring.

Hod - Blind god of winter, night and darkness, son of Odin and Frigga, reborn after Ragnarok as the son of Vidar and Dennari. His temples close in spring and open at the end of autumn. Use Uller for stats, alignment is CG and add darkness to domains, clerics are CG, CN & N.

Vali - God of vengeance, rebirth, light, and love, affinity for wolves, son of Odin and the giantess Rind and (father of Balder, when was reborn). Use Obad-Hai

Vidar - God of silence, revenge and strength, mute son of Odin and the giantess Grid (and father of Hod when was reborn). Patron of leatherworkers, cobblers and wrestlers.

Modi - God of berserkers, son of Thor and the giantess Jarnsaxa. He taught mankind how to forge and fashion iron. Patron of barbarians, berserkers and smiths. Use Thors stats.

Magni - God of strength, son of Thor and the giantess Jarnsaxa. Uses Thor's hammer. He taught man how to forge and fashion bronze. Magni looks like his pop, use Thor as a template.

Nithhoggr - the great dragon of death, devours the corpses of the dead. Use Sobek and add death to his domains

The Sun - A female version of the Odur entry in Deities & Demi-gods

Hel - As per the DDG, but formed again after Ragnarok and not related to anyone.

9 New Gods

Dennari - As per DDG, mother of Balder and Hod when reborn after Ragnarok.

Ptah - Add dwarves to his worshippers

Thoth - Add dwarves to his worshippers

Wives - Searching for wives across the planes until they all were married.

I have no idea what to do for the new Goddesses so I was going to use the stats for these goddesses for the wives, Bast, Hestia, Hecate, Artemis, Ehlonna and Hathor.

Nine new gods, nine old gods and of those nine are male and nine are female.

More elves?
I made a place for the high elves and wood elves, I might throw in grey elves as well somewhere in the background, still kinda toying around with the idea.

The Grey Elves live in 3 pocket planes of sylvan glades, each ruled by a queen, they come out once a month at sunset to celebrate and hunt in the forest and return at dawn. Time passes 12 times slower in their pocket planes so in the material plane its once a year they hunt. Their wood elf brethren tolerate the annual intrusion and prepare a huge banquet at the first new moon each year.