PDA

View Full Version : Help making a Herald Caller Cleric for PFS

Sunken Valley
2016-08-04, 09:04 AM
I have built a Cleric for Pathfinder Society. Said Cleric is a Human Herald Caller of either Sarenrae or Uskiyeria (Both NG deities with Scimitar favoured weapon).
My Stats are
Str 7
Dex 16
Con 12
Int 10
Wis 18
Cha 12

My Expected Feat Progression is Weapon Finesse (1st), Improved Initiative (Bonus), Dervish Dance (3rd), Sacred Summons (5th), Summon Good Monster (7th, though I'm considering switching it and Sacred Summons around). I'm not sure what to take for further levels, although I'm considering taking divine interference at 11th level. My archetype grants me Augment Summoning and Superior Summoning for free.

My Skills (of which I get 6 a level from my favoured class bonus and from the better skill progression of my archetype) are Perception, Sense Motive, Diplomacy, Perform (Dance) (until I get two ranks, after which I'm thinking of putting it in a profession skill for Job Checks), Spellcraft, Linguistics and I can't decide what to use the 6th Skill on

My Traits are Seeker (Class Skill Perception) and some trait that gives me a dex-based class skill like Acrobatics or Disable Device or something and putting my 6th Skill into that. Still not locked into 2nd trait

My Domain (of which I have only one due to my archetype) is the biggest stumbling block for me. Sun has good anti-undead stuff but the domain spells are weak. Glory (Heroism subdomain) has decent spells and abilities but I suspect they're targeted at a more "Battling" Cleric. Fire has some nice blast spells but I think the usefulness will wear off at higher levels. These all assume Sarenrae as deity and I'm tempted to switch to Uskiyeria (which means changing trait also) solely for that god's Animal (Feather Subdomain) as an animal companion is usually quite powerful. But then, I'll lose the ability to summon elementals based on my archetype's restrictions. Very Tricky. Feather and Heroism are the two which are most enticing.

I feel I have some Good Ideas but I need help. Any advice?