PDA

View Full Version : A Spirit Nagas Rejuvination Ability

GladiusVCreed
2016-08-08, 02:19 PM
My group has angered a Spirit Naga, and this thing won't stop hunting them. They don't know it yet, but when they do realize that this same Naga keeps coming around even after they have killed it, they are going to attempt to decapitate it and lock its head in a box or drag it in a bag. Something to that effect.
My question is, does the Rejuvenation ability cause its body to grow back? It states that the Naga regains all of its hit points back. Also, I'm not being a nice DM. If it would grow its body back, its gonna happen and they're gonna have to find some way to get a wish spell...
System: D&D 5e

Fable Wright
2016-08-08, 02:37 PM
Or, instead of a wish spell, they can find the ritual to turn it into a Bone Naga and enslave it to their will. This would probably necessitate a visit to the dangerous temples of the Yuan-Ti and performing quests, some necessary and some not, to win over a priest with access to the ritual, but it certainly can be done.

As for rejuvenation... I would rule that at the end of the rejuvenation period, the body and head are incinerated in silver fire and a new body is created at a mystical location within 5 miles or so. Gets around complications rather easily, lets the party know that they're going to have to face this problem head-on as opposed to carrying it around in a sack.