PDA

View Full Version : im makeing a new world

van luke
2016-08-08, 05:44 PM
I'm makeing a new world and am doing it with very little to no magic but magic items are there very expensive. It's a war torn world where there was a war that happened 25 years ago but as the war went on the armys kept getting smaller and smaller till the monsteres races rose up to take over and all the pc races came together and made a giant city on a island in the middle of a giant lake now the people are destitute and most farms and the land isn't providing enough food the major money makeing is in exploring the old ruins and abandoned towns and old civilization for stuff to help the kingdom grow stronger to move from this place ... I need ideas and what is gonna make this hard on me and for the players . I have the back story just need everything else

Ruethgar
2016-08-08, 05:53 PM
How low magic are you thinking? And what about magic mimics such as the Scientist and Create Defice feat? Or Supernatural things like Binders and Soulmelders. Will you flat out disallow spells/SLAs or just the classes that advance them? What about Psionics or the alternate Chameleons?

van luke
2016-08-08, 06:01 PM
That's good points didn't think of psionics. Why I'm doing this is im a giver I give all the time and make it too way so I'm trying a survival kind a thing. More natural healing less magical not just run in and kill everything with magic and crazy powers . More strategy