PDA

View Full Version : 3.5 Homebrew Class - Dragon Heritor v5.1 - Testers/Opinions Appriciated

srgtsilent
2016-08-10, 10:33 PM
Hey guys, this is my first post on the forums an I wanted to get ya'll's opinion on a class me and a buddy have been writing up for a campaign I'm running. The document is a tad long (21 pages) but has some charts, fluff, and other information that I cannot easily post here. Unfortunately I cannot share links until 10 posts, so I will update this with he file then.

Specifically, I'm interested if it seems to be balanced, over-loaded, under-tuned, etc. As far as playtests are concerned, my buddies have played a few and we have come to this version of the Dragon Heritor.

as for background info: this class was created with the idea of incorporating dragon bloodlines into everyday life, and as intended to be a class that the player would want to achieve 20th level in. While I now consier that a failure, and nigh impossible in 3.5, I believe I have made a good argument to want to reach 16th level at max.

Anyway, I will regularly respond to posts in this thread, so please give me all your honest opinions and feedback, I'd greatly appreciate it.

- srgtsilent

(THIS POST WAS MOVED TO THE HOMEBREW SECTION OF THE FORUMS AND CAN BE DELETED FROM HERE)

Beheld
2016-08-10, 10:39 PM
This probably belongs in the homebrew subforum.

srgtsilent
2016-08-10, 11:14 PM
This probably belongs in the homebrew subforum.

Is there a way for me to move this thread then. Did not intend to break any rules.

srgtsilent
2016-08-10, 11:39 PM
thread has been moved to homebrew. Thas can now be deleted if a Mod wishes.