PDA

View Full Version : YouTube?

171akup
2016-08-11, 01:41 PM
I want to know can I upload a video longer than 15 minutes to YouTube?

I have seen an over 1 hour video from someone and they didn't have the verified check mark next to there username.

Also I read somewhere that the 15 minute max is only for new users and my account is older then the user who uploaded the over 1 hour video. :smallbiggrin:

FinnLassie
2016-08-11, 01:46 PM
You've got to verify your account. I've done it, but it's been a rather long time since I did that. You can probably google and find out how to verify yours.

Seerow
2016-08-11, 01:47 PM
I verified my account by receiving a text message. Don't remember how I triggered that though, sorry.

JNAProductions
2016-08-13, 11:04 AM
I want to know can I upload a video longer than 15 minutes to YouTube?

I have seen an over 1 hour video from someone and they didn't have the verified check mark next to there username.

Also I read somewhere that the 15 minute max is only for new users and my account is older then the user who uploaded the over 1 hour video. :smallbiggrin:

I think it's based on how many videos you've uploaded. I once tried to upload an hour-long video to a fresh account, and could not, but my old account (which has craploads of vidoes) had it just fine.

Ulthraun
2016-08-15, 06:33 AM
I started a YouTube channel to no sooner have it taken down, but it's still up...? My google play account, everything got disabled with no email.