PDA

View Full Version : Warlock Aligment?

enderrocksonall
2007-07-05, 03:07 PM
There is nothing that I can find in complete arcane about this, but if a warlock ceases to be chaotic or evil do they still retain any abilities they had or do they lose all the levels they had in warlock?

Diggorian
2007-07-05, 03:14 PM
Although not written, I'd handle it the same way as a Bard that becomes Lawful or a Monk becoming non-Lawful. The mechanic is the equal to those cases it seems.

jamroar
2007-07-05, 03:22 PM
There is nothing that I can find in complete arcane about this, but if a warlock ceases to be chaotic or evil do they still retain any abilities they had or do they lose all the levels they had in warlock?

If it's not specifically stated in a ex-warlock column, then it's like bard and assassin, you keep your abilities, you just can't take further levels in the class until you meet the alignment requirement again.

enderrocksonall
2007-07-05, 03:27 PM
If it's not specifically stated in a ex-warlock column, then it's like bard and assassin, you keep your abilities, you just can't take further levels in the class until you don't meet the alignment requirement again.

That is kinda what I was hoping for. I'm trying to find a good blend of warlock, ninja and monk with some exalted feats thrown in there.

Its a crazy idea, but I'm thinking that in a group it could work really well as a support character filling the role of the rogue.