PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a software..

pickledillusion
2016-08-12, 02:02 AM
Hello everyone! I am looking for video conferencing software that is compatible for any kind of devices like iOS, Android and also Windows? Any suggestion? We will be using it for our company meeting. Thanks!

lovablepal
2016-08-12, 07:37 AM
Hi! We do video conferencing using Skype. It's not a business conference but a family conference. We find it ok though sometimes connection is kind of poor.

pickledillusion
2016-11-16, 07:39 AM
Thanks for the response and it is unfortunate that I have not been so active lately.. Anyway, skype is good and yes, I agree that is more on the personal use. For business, we believe that exclusivity is much suitable for any business. We have checked a video conferencing software (http://www.brothercloud.com/omnijoin/support/compatible-hardware.aspx) and it seems good but we have not come up with a decision whether to get their services. We are still weighing our options, considering the cost involve.

By the way,

tantric
2016-11-16, 08:20 AM
i strongly prefer the web-based talky.io to skype - probably because skype hates linux.

lailahussain889
2016-11-29, 06:55 AM
I would recommend to use Skype because you can easily use it almost on every platform.