PDA

View Full Version : Lumen Sage

PhoenixForce87
2016-08-13, 04:34 AM
Hi. I noticed awhile back that there was a forum talking about how to possibly create Bayonetta.
Well, after playing the second game, I was wondering if making a Lumen Sage would be possible? (Like her father Balder)

Seems to focus on using a two bladed sword and feather shaped darts (both of which seem conjured) altho the feathers can be used to summon angels, so I would imagine sacrificing the feathers could be a way to pay for summoning spells w/o spell usage or points? They also do the running and jumping off of walls like their umbran counterparts.
Also like Bayonetta, he gets a different version of her Witch Time called Light Speed. Which seems to stop time rather than slow it.

Otherwise, his flashy magic seems to revolve around divine lightning, fire and light beams.

(This is my first time posting and I do apologize if this is in the wrong thread or anything else 😖)

MaxiDuRaritry
2016-08-13, 04:57 AM
A psion with the appropriate powers could do it.

Crystal shard for the feather darts, astral construct for the summonses (though only up to Huge size, unless you're using astral juggernaut, which is 3rd party (technically)), and temporal acceleration can stop time. Everything else can be emulated through various energy powers, Linked Power and other action economy busters, and similar.

INoKnowNames
2016-08-13, 05:17 AM
Gosh darn it! Got Ninja'd by a bloody Racoon! Fine, my hat off to you, then.

To make this post actually relevant, where's Astral Juggernaut at? That sounds awesome.

MaxiDuRaritry
2016-08-13, 05:27 AM
Gosh darn it! Got Ninja'd by a bloody Racoon! Fine, my hat off to you, then.

To make this post actually relevant, where's Astral Juggernaut at? That sounds awesome.Untapped Potential. It's also on the Dreamscarred Press SRD (http://dsp-d20-srd.wikidot.com/astral-juggernaut-power).

Also, note how my tongue is sticking out at you. :smallamused: