PDA

View Full Version : Sublime chord help

NecroDancer
2016-08-13, 09:28 AM
I was wondering what level should I enter the sublime chord prestige class? So far I'm a level 5 Bard

2016-08-13, 09:43 AM
I was wondering what level should I enter the sublime chord prestige class? So far I'm a level 5 Bard

Well, the skill rank requirements mean that the absolute earliest you can enter is 11th lvl (unless you want to use a method of bypassing skill rank pre-reqs, but eh). The intended build (that is, what the designers expect you to do) is Bard 10/Sublime Chord 10.

CasualViking
2016-08-13, 09:50 AM

As soon as possible, which is level 10 because of the skill requirements. The "standard" is bard 7/Virtuoso 2/Sublime Chord 1/Virtuoso X, possibly taking a second level of SC as well.

2016-08-13, 10:16 AM
As soon as possible, which is level 10 because of the skill requirements. The "standard" is bard 7/Virtuoso 2/Sublime Chord 1/Virtuoso X, possibly taking a second level of SC as well.

Actually, you have to meet the prerequisites before entering the PrC; thus, you can't take it at 10th lvl, because you don't meet the requirements.

gorfnab
2016-08-14, 04:28 AM
As stated by AvatarVecna you can't enter Sublime Chord until after level 10. The "standard" build you're referring to is usually Bard 8/ Virtuoso 2/ Sublime Chord 2/ Virtuoso 8.