PDA

View Full Version : Tricking the Devil in Reigns

Volcan
2016-08-13, 02:43 PM
I bought Reigns for my PC and had a lot of fun with it for the first few days, I made it to the year 1998, the last visit from the devil. I knew I had to trick him so I said no to everyone, looking for someone that it would be impossible for him to kill. It was late at night and I accidentally said yes to someone, witch meant I would never be able to trick the devil, and so I started over. I was very angry that I had lost about two thousand years of game time to one mistake, so today I plowed through it and got back to that same spot. This time, I continued to say no for one hundred years, when the devil left anyway. So I now have to start over again, and I have no idea how to trick the devil, I don't think this can be the end of the game, because I still have objectives to finish and cards to unlock. So if any of you know how to trick him, or if it's even possible, I would appreciate you telling me.

LongVin
2016-08-15, 08:17 AM
There are 3 different ways to trick the devil.

http://www.appunwrapper.com/2016/08/12/reigns-walkthrough-guide-how-to-trick-the-devil/