View Full Version : Player Help [3.PF] New guys needs help with natural attack based slayer

evnaz
2016-08-14, 05:28 PM
long story short, the Dm has asked me to make a natural lycanthrope [Wolf] the class I've chosen to use for this guy is the pathfinder Slayer

I wanted to take the aspect of the beast at level 3 and was wondering what the best path would be from that

also, I was wondering how multiple natural attacks work with high Bab [since I could have two claws (primary) and bite (also primary?)]

Zanos
2016-08-14, 05:43 PM
Primary natural attacks are always made at your full attack bonus, and add your full strength modifier to damage.
Secondary natural attacks are always made at your full attack bonus -5, and add half your strength modifier to damage. The multiattack feat can reduce the attack penalty for secondary natural weapons to -2.
If you have only a single natural attack, it is always primary but adds 1.5 your strength modifier to the damage.

Based on how natural attacks work, more is pretty much always better. I haven't seen a Slayer in action before, but I know that Alchemists, especially Vivisectionists, are very good at leveraging a lot of natural attacks.