PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Leading an Exodus

CreganTur
2016-08-16, 09:10 AM
I am developing a campaign where the players start as young members of a village that is devastated by a vengeful dragon. The village is remote and the only hope for survival is to lead the people on an exodus to safety. Throughout the campaign the players will distinguish themselves as the leaders of the exodus.

E6 Gestalt game.

I've been looking around for any existing rules to govern the management of an NPC population, mainly things like how much food they need (covered individually in the starvation rules, I know), how much food they can gather, etc. Basically I need a good system for handling the management of these people, including an attitude score based on their reactions to the leadership of the players.

Does anything like this currently exist?

TheYell
2016-08-16, 03:59 PM
Dont think there are rules for it.

You could have 4 teams of scavengers working the cardinal compass points around the moving main column. And roll Survival for each scavenger group. If all 4 make it the column has extra food for the day. A botch means the foragers get lost and the column to wait a day for them to catch up.
And days when the column rests, the scavengers can go twice as far so they can roll twice.