PDA

View Full Version : DM Help Looking for DMs for large group of players worldwide!

PBnJenna
2016-08-16, 01:05 PM
Hi all!

I've posted in a few places so if this doesn't belong here I'm very sorry! Every site has different rules haha

A few months ago I set out looking for players and DMs that I have been sorting into groups! We now have around 10 campaigns running and many more ready to be formed so I'm here to spread the word! The group is filled with beginners who just want to learn the game and intermediates who are ready to play, but I don't have nearly enough DMs to support everyone! If you are a player looking for a campaign or a DM looking to start a campaign, head on over to /r/DnDFetuses on Reddit (I'm aware the name is unorthodox) and follow the instructions in the sidebar! Head the post with the schedules and feel free to sign up for whichever type of game you'd like! I do need DMs but if you're interested in being a player you can also jump on board.

Again I am in especially desperate need for DMs, so if you want to DM or know a DM with free time come on over! Whatever your schedule, we'll find a campaign for you so don't worry about not finding a game!

Looking forward to meeting all of you! Sorry again if this is the wrong place for this :P

- PBnJenna