PDA

View Full Version : D&D 5e HomeBrew: Kill a God to Gain their Powers! Greek God themed,

Crazy4cheddar
2016-08-17, 04:58 PM
So I recently got into D&D. I do not fully know all the rules and everything in it, but I think i have somewhat an idea. The basis of it roughly is in the title. The players are able to kill a god to gain their power, or as an alternative, players can also befriend the god to gain a weapon of theirs as well. The villain's ultimate goal is to see the world implode on its' self, and see the gods in chaos and war. As the current antagonist is Meliboea, the only living child of Niobe, and Artemis and Apollo killed her mother, brothers, and sisters before hand so she has motive to watch the gods implode on one another. Its also intersting because she will be the first quest and go with the adventurers. I dont have a lot to this, but i have big ideas. Id like help fleshing jt out since im so new, but ideally i will make weapons for a lot of the gods (starting with the main ones of course) and as well as character sheets for all of them. Someone mentioned for the gods using an Empyrean for reference for the gods' stats and attacks and modifying it from there.

Thanks in advance guys, i likely left out a bunch but please don't hesitate to ask me questions about it at all and I will do my best to respond when I can!