PDA

View Full Version : Original System Homebrew Conversion - L5R in Marvel Heroics/d&d 5e(Requesting Help)

Munimasa
2016-08-17, 08:32 PM
Okay so... for the better part half a year, I have been trying to convert Legend of the Five Rings(L5R) into a functional version that works with Marvel Heroics(MHRP) as its base.
The MHRP's system appeals to me greatly but the L5R world is more exciting but its system is annoying(to me!), the MHRP system also has its faults, i need some sturdier mechanics to lean on and D&D 5e have some great solutions which can be used to supply these patch fixes I wish to implement in the MHRP system.

Now to the meat of the problem I would appreciate any help with looking through my quit vast amount of raw and relatively unstructured data and get it streamlined, I would also appreciate help with converting/creating sub-system functions i have overlooked(and there are some).

If you find this interesting or simply have a desire to aid me in this burdening ordeal please don not hesitate to respond on this thread or send me a PM.
I have all the current data available on my Google Drive which I will share to any interested and I can also work over Skype(also Discord but i don't really know how that works) at any hour of the day if necessary.
Please don not hesitate to make further inquiries if this have piqued your interest.

EDIT: At this point I will even be grateful I anyone knows where I might find help for this.

NOTE: this is a bit of a risky note but I would not stand for it to be unmentioned.
I have only created this profile to to make this request and I is very critical about any work I read(including my own... especially my own) but i will hear and consider any and all suggestions made.