PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Amp IC

Overlord Rion
2016-08-17, 11:14 PM
Richie, Davey, and Kainoa

Kalos airports, much like the rest of Kalos itself, strayed perilously close to outrageously gaudy and hilariously modern. Every piece of tech imaginable was packed into the small waiting area. It was quick, efficient, and loved tourists. Because of their professionalism, the trip so far had actually been fairly uneventful. Other than typically annoying airport lines, traveling to Kalos was actually pretty easy, if a little slower than an airport should be. Richie and Davey’s parents had set up all the travel plans, and let them know that when they show up, there would be a festival going on.

Le festival de la Tour, as the locals called it, was a big to-do. There were stalls everywhere, nearly every store was having some kind of tourist trap sale, and a few were even having ACTUAL sales. According to Professor Oak, Sycamore was going to meet the three of you at Cafe Gallant once the festival was over. Oak had suggested you enjoy the festival, of course. It would be a shame to show up without having some kind of fun, right? After all, it was as much of a vacation as it was a journey.

Lucia

You arrived in Lumiose City just in time for the festival. Unfortunately, your wallet had been coughing up dust since the last rest area, and you couldn’t buy anything nice for yourself. But this was a festival, and anyone could set up shop anywhere they pleased so long as it wasn’t blocking traffic. On a good day you could make a few hundred, but on a day like today, that number could be much higher, depending on what you charge.

Getsugaru
2016-08-18, 01:31 AM
Kainoa enjoys stretching her legs after their long flight. As the first to get off the plane of the three, Kainoa is also the first to see the interior of the airport. While it may be "gaudy" by most standards, Kainoa still finds the place intriguing; it was differences in culture like these that she was hoping would help expand her horizons.

Still, it wouldn't do to forget that she was sharing this experience, both with her cousins and her best friend. Reaching into her pocket, Kainoa pulls out a small orb; with a light tap on the button, the orb expands to full size and could easily be recognized as a standard pokéball. Stepping out of the airport and onto the flagstone, Kainoa tosses the ball towards a nearby bench in the shade of a tree. "Steve," she says calmly as the pokéball reacts, letting the Cubone out right on to the bench, "it's time to wake up."

An average size Cubone, Steve emerges from his pokéball rubbing one of his eyes. At Kainoa calling his name, Steve quickly wakes up before looking around. As he had done on their journey to the Williams' house, Steve begins looking around excitedly at the new location. "We've made it to the Kalos region, Steve. Who knows what sort of adventure we'll have here. But first, we need to wait for Richie and Davey. I know your excited, but we need to stay together. So don't go wandering off on your own, okay?"

Steve smiles and nods. Kainoa smiles back and sits down next to Steve, who hops on Kainoa's lap.

Shimmer
2016-08-18, 04:12 AM
Lucia eyed the sidewalks packed tight with shops and stalls, the air heavy with the mouthwatering scent of festival food as she pressed her hand flat to her grumbling stomach in an effort to stop it's groans. Draped across her shoulders and pack like a large furry throw Solaris, her Larvesta, let out a soft "Chrr~" as he nuzzled his fluffy head against her cheek. Lifting her free hand Lucie gave him a comforting pet as she looked for a spot to set up shop.

"I know buddy. I'm hungry too." She murmured finally spying an open spot between two larger stalls that had potential. It was on the main road so she had a good chance at some traffic, but close enough to one of the alleyways that if she needed to beat a quick retreat she could pack up and be gone in an instant. Dragging some empty cardboard boxes from said alleyway she set them up into a makeshift table, throwing one of her nicer looking blankets over them to hide the fact that she didn't have the proper gear as she went about setting up her tent behind it. Extending the small awning to give herself some shade she draped a bit of gauzy fabric she kept stored away for just such times here and there to complete the look. Effectively turning a simply camping tent into a mysterious oracles abode with just a little tweaking of it's appearance. Satisfied she pulled the small dry erase board from her pack and erased her usual prices instead writing down new 'festival' ones to take advantage of the tourists. 200 for Fortunes, 250 for Pokemon Friendship checks, and 500 for Grooming. Satisfied with her prices she pulled her grooming kit from her pack setting it to the side within view along with laying out her tarot cards to give the added visual of a professional mystic. Satisfied with her booths appearance she set her pack down, using it as a chair as Solaris crawled down from her shoulders to settled himself in her lap. His presence a reassuring warmth and an unseen deterrent should anyone try to steal from or cause his trainer trouble.

Smiling down at her pokemon Astraia mindlessly kneaded her fingers through her Larvesta's fluffy ruff earning a low happy rumble from her partner.

"Don't worry Solaris. As soon as we make a little money I'll go get us some fruit for you and some grilled kabobs for me ok? Maybe if we make a decent wage today we can stock up on some rations and pokechow." Lucia spoke looking up to plaster a mysterious smile on her face as she tried to coax the various people closer to her booth. She hated doing this, but money was money.

Lucia is using the extended action "Pick-up" as she sets up her booth.
[roll0]

INoKnowNames
2016-08-18, 04:31 PM
"Thank goodness at least their facilities are clean. I freaking hate flying. It might have been the best way to make it here as soon as possible, but I would have preferred a 'liner any day." Richie trails out of the airport, luggage-case/backpack pulling behind him, a tiny-blue turtle already out of his ball at the first opportunity, clinging to the top of it, and looking excitedly everywhere. "For one thing, less chance of being late. I know the Rockets are dangerous, but I don't think I needed to be checked -twice- to make sure I wasn't one of them. There's being secure, then there's being paranoid. For another, forget heights. Terra Firma for me, baby! Or at least, Aqua Firma. And lastly, no real reason to restrict Tomas to carry-on. I know not all airlines do so, and I know they can't be expected to accommodate all Pokemon, but, really." he finishes his rant, pulling his bag next to the bench, and leaning on the side of it with a sigh, imitated by his partner once he realized Richie had been talking about him.

"In fairness, it's much faster, overall probably safer, and admittedly more stylish, I suppose. No point in worrying about it now; time to have some fun and get this party started right!" Richie's starts with a quick begrudged whisper, then gains in strength as his enthusiasm mounts. He finds it hard to stay focused on Davey with so many other nearby sites drawing his attention, though Richie stays rooted to the spot, the statuses of his family coming before both business and pleasure.

esorscher
2016-08-18, 06:02 PM
Davey follows his older brother off the airplane, listening to his diatribe with all the practice and patience of a younger sibling used to such one-sided conversation, nodding at appropriate times and punctuating the monologue with mmhmms and the like. He is too busy taking in all the new information the world is presenting to him, trying to read every sign and flier as they pass it, but also trying to keep up with Richie's pace. Once they reach the bench, he asks, "So, where are we going?"

INoKnowNames
2016-08-19, 06:46 PM
Reaching into his rucksack, Richie pulls out a familiar, compact device all true trainers would recognize by sight, and one that immediately flags him as a foreigner for it's particular design. Accessing it with a swift, practiced mannerism, he checks the local map, and the time on the device. "Well, we're to meet Professor Sycamore at a local coffee stop, but we've got about an hour to get there. I bet he might already be there waiting for us, but we've got time to enjoy the festivities for a bit before we get there." After a moment, Richie points down a direction. "If we go that way, we should be able to get there; what say you two lead the way and check out every stand that catches your interest, and I'll keep an eye on time until we make it to our destination?" he smiles. "Squirt!" calls the adorable little turtle as it jumps from Richie's bag to his shoulder.

Pardon me if any of this was inappropriate. *totally self-conscious*

I also wonder if we'll be meeting anyone special before, or after, we meet Sycamore. Anyone have any bets?

Getsugaru
2016-08-21, 01:43 PM
As Richie lets out his bellowing roar of excitement, Kainoa covers her ears; while the bench offered shade, it was also right next to the entrance. Still, at least he isn't hard to pick out in a crowd. His height helps with that too, Kainoa finds herself thinking. In fact, Davey is rather tall for his height as well. They must get it from their father...

"If that's what you both want, then I guess we can do that," Kainoa replies. She looks down at Steve, who jumps off her lap in response. With a cheerful stride, Steve walks in front as if leading the charge while also swinging his arm towards Tomas, inviting Tomas to join him.

Overlord Rion
2016-08-24, 12:46 AM
Lucia

Business, while not exactly booming, was fairly decent, earning Lucia a clean 4000, more than enough for food and whatever supplies she might have needed. Her work on her Larvesta net her a few who wanted grooming and more who wanted friendship checks. Surprisingly, it mostly came from those who wanted their fortunes told. Some of her customers had just been going down the line, trying every stall and tent. A few of her customers remark on how well organized the festival itself has seemed. Nothing has started even a minute late. As she adjusted to the energies of the crowd, she just can't shake the feeling that something was off. It was hard to tell what exactly it was, which was only par for the course. But that was something to file away for later. For now, there was money to be made.

Everybody Else

Diving into the festival head first revealed that it was just as lively as it seemed. Fortunately there were free attractions, but all the really cool ones required more money than the group had. A few times they had been approached by someone looking for their missing pokemon, but of course they hadn't seen anything like it. Eventually they find themselves on the main street with a few stalls and people talking about the most adorable larvesta they had ever seen at a fortune-telling booth. On top of that, the fortune teller might actually be the real deal!

INoKnowNames
2016-08-24, 07:41 AM
Though the proceedings were enjoyable, Richie's true goal kept a bit of a filter on the festivities (on top of admittedly having spent most of his money weeks in advance for medical reasons), and left him spending most of his time just enjoying the sights and the reactions of his family. A few rumors did end up reaching his ears, however. A handful of times, Richie would stop to rest, keeping an eye on Crow-Boss and Steve while waxing Tomas' shell. Other people missing Pokemon smelled immediately foul, and Richie had no intention of letting his family become victims to shenanigans like those attributed to the rumored Rockets back in Kanto. Was something similarly disguising lurking in this land, too?

His mask of smile reformed into a genuine grin while considering a different rumor. "A clairvoyant wielding a baby Volcarona, huh? Ain't that a funny combo. I'd have thought a wielder of the mystic arts to be aided by something like a Spoink, or a Munna. Then again, that's probably why I couldn't predict yesterday's weather." Laughing at his own joke (and joined by Tomas if no one else), Richie waits for the others to be ready, then personally leads the way. "Who knows; maybe the Champion of Unova was also a magician in secret. I'd like to see this crystal-gazer in person before I perpetuate any news or rumors. Maybe they can tell of Tomas' future, too... ificanaffordit." he chats, coughing that last bit within the span of a second as he advances onward.

Upon reaching the stand in question, Richie surveys the set, and the attention it had been attracting for a few moments, before taking a deep breath. "Hey there!" he steps forward, Tomas on his shoulder. "Apparently someone's making waves. Business pretty sweet today?" Richie asks, at first making eye-contact with the seer, before finding his glance shifting from the Larvesta, then to all just about hither-and-yonder as he attempts conversation.

Oh geez, why am -I- randomly nervous about the poor quality of my roleplay?

Also, I suppose anyone living in Kanto and Johto, given the Radio Tower incident when they took over the airwaves and everything, should know at least rumors about the Rockets. Not to mention all the other places they'd attacked. I also assume at least a Champion's Signature Pokemon shouldn't be forbidden knowledge.

I wonder if it's too late to modify items and/or edges and features. 10 Pokeballs seems like overkill now that I look back at it, and I don't -need- Train the Reserves right now...

Shimmer
2016-08-24, 11:35 AM
Business had been good. Not huge crowds cluttered with throngs of people good, but steady and better then she had expected. Lucie was actually grateful things hadn't been busier lest she be overwhelmed or not have enough time to dart across the street to one of the food vendors to grab her pokemon and her some food. As it stood though the festival was beginning to settle into it's paces giving her a little break as she carefully sliced up some fruit for Solaris and munched happily on her own kabob content for the moment to just people watch from the safety of her little makeshift booth.

Eyeing the brightly colored festivities she couldn't help, but feel something was off. She'd lived in Lumiose city most of her life and while she'd come to prefer the wilderness she never quite lost that sixth sense when it came to the streets. The inquiries about lost pokemon were circumspect leaving her cautious and on edge as she moved Solaris from where he'd been lounging on the makeshift table munching on fruit to her shoulders just to be safe. Scratching him lightly under the chin, which earned a rumbling coo from the Larvesta, Lucia closed her eyes and reached out concentrating on her partner. The contact came to her as easily as breathing as she felt the familiar onrush of emotions as Solaris's love, devotion, and concern for her welled up within her mind. He wanted to know why she was on edge, what was worrying her. Tapping into her pokemon's senses she smiled as she saw the world through her partner as the taste of her kabob mingled with the mental imprint of the sweetness of fruit along with the sight of the faire from her shoulder and the clean familiar scent of rain and wildflowers of his trainer mixed with the cacophony of smells that was the festival. Opening her eyes Lucia's vision settled, but Solaris's remained mingled with her own awareness like wearing a pair of those mirrored spyglasses or watching the world partially out of the corner of her eye.

"I don't know what's wrong buddy, but I won't have us caught unaware and if you get taken there's nowhere I can't find you now." She murmured sending her pokemon her love and reassurance. If they had to move he would watch her back and she would watch their front. No one was~

At the yell Lucia nearly leaped out of her skin as Solaris fluffed up in surprise like a giant pillow letting out a cry of shock as her foot caught on something in her effort to back up from the bundle of noise that was rapidly approaching sending her toppling off her makeshift chair and onto the ground in a thud. Thankfully she landed on her butt instead of her back leaving her pokemon to remain clinging to her shoulders like a makeshift fur ruff as she blinked up at Richie before glancing down to see what her foot had caught on. Reaching out she grabbed the offending object only to let out an airy 'Hmm' of interest. She'd slipped on a lureball of all things. Likely carelessly dropped or forgotten in one of the boxes she'd used as a makeshift table. Stashing the ball in her bag she dusted herself off and straightened trying to sooth her and Solaris's rapidly beating hearts as she stood and turned a brilliant smile on the boy who looked to be only a little younger then herself and his squirtle.

"Hello, sorry about that I was lost in thought." She murmured, her voice soft spoken as she lifted a hand to gently smooth down her pokemon's fluffed up ruff. "Also thank you. I don't think I'm really nearly as impressive as some of the stalls around, but business has been good and I take pride in my work. Though I think I might be packing up soon..." She spoke the last words barely loud enough to be heard over the noise of the Festival as she eyed the crowed beyond Richie's shoulder with a small frown. If something was going to go wrong she didn't want to be caught immobile and like a sitting duck behind a booth when it did and it would go wrong...she just knew it.

"By the way have you noticed any pokemon without their trainers? There seems to be a good deal missing and..." She trailed off once more blinking rapidly as she looked for a moment to be dumbstruck as the realization hit her.

"There are no police." Lucia whispered as she shivered slightly in fear. Come to think of it she hadn't seen a single officer since she'd set up shop and usually they were so big on patrolling during large events. In fact none of the people who'd come inquiring about lost pokemon had been in uniform. Usually trainers reported such disappearances right away. Kalos after all had a very sophisticated camera system and it was child's play for an officer to access it and help locate anyone man or mon that went missing. But there were no officers. "Not a one..." She murmured Solaris shifting on her shoulder as she felt him go on high alert at her fearful realization.

Lucia Channels Solaris and spends 1 AP to Bind him and use Shared Sense

Getsugaru
2016-08-24, 12:32 PM
While walking about and checking out the festival, Steve runs up excitedly to Kainoa holding a flier; apparently anyone can set up a stall around here as long as it didn't interfere with traffic. As she reaches for the flier to take a closer look, one of her pots shifted in her pack just enough for her to notice. So that's what he was thinking.

Instead of grabbing the flier, she picks up Steve instead. "Steve, I'm sorry, but I am not cooking for a while," she says quietly, loud enough for Steve alone to hear. "You know why, and I know it makes you sad to see me like this, but for now I'm just not okay with it." As she was holding Steve, yet another individual approached asking about missing pokémon. Just what is going on in this city?

For now, it's probably safer to just carry Steve around for a bit. Looking down, Steve was still sad, so Kainoa nuzzles him in her arms for a moment, instantly cheering him up. At the mention of a fortune-teller with a Larvesta, Kainoa too is intrigued. She rolls her eyes with a smile when Richie points out failing to predict the weather; then again, she'd always just relied on the Castform at the farm for that sort of thing, so she makes no comment.

Upon seeing the girl stumble backwards in response to Richie's loud outburst, Kainoa and Steve both look at Richie with displeasure. "So this is what Auntie meant," she says under her breath before turning her attention back to the stall owner, who'd righted herself.

"Now that you mention it, I haven't seen an officer or any sort of official representative of this festival since we got here." As she speaks, Kainoa clutches Steve a bit tighter. "You would think that there would at least be someone going around making sure everyone is having fun and breaking up trouble." Remembering the flier, Kainoa looks down at Steve, only to see he was looking up at her with a look of confusion. Lifting Steve onto her shoulder and steadying him partially on her backpack, Kainoa took the flier from his hands and began to read it over to see who was running this event...

INoKnowNames
2016-08-24, 01:48 PM
The soothsayer's dramatically entertaining response has Richie caught a bit off guard, albeit highly amused. A lot easier to talk to after that. "Sorry for taking your breath away there! I was almost sure you'd have seen me coming a mile away!" he grins. A look back to ensure that his brother was still nearby, while his cousin and the psychic share words, their conversation causing his smile to grow wooden. "I'd have naively hoped it was just something being set up here, or at least something the locals could handle. Kinda lame that even Kalos seems to have it's own troubles." he remarks at a much softer volume, hoping both not to spook this girl any further, nor to draw too much attention to the situation. "We better tell our guest when we meet him." he adds to Kainoa directly. At a nod to Tomas, the pair take a measured look around for a moment, before turning back to the mysterious waif, Richie's smile and volume restored to normal. "Well, I -was- going to see if you might want to check this one's Future for me." he continues, holding his arm bent out in front of him, as Tomas takes his cue to balance on his elbow, posing and nodding. "Green as a newborn Bulbasaur and staking our League Conquest in Kalos. A sneak peak into his destiny might not hurt, and I was curious to see if the rumors about a pretty, skilled curiosity were true... but if you need to be off elsewhere, think you need any help packing up here? Pair of hands might not hurt, and we've a minute before elsewhere calls for us." Richie suggests, curious if she would pick up on or accept the offer for additional company; her uncomfortable shudder was a little hard to miss at close range.

I forgot to ask: would it be wrong for us to roll Perception Checks to notice things, or would you just show us stuff like that? And if I should be rolling (for me and Tomas respectively), should I re-roll in the OOC thread and paste them here, or in the dice-roller thread?

esorscher
2016-08-24, 07:28 PM
Young Davey is a silent observer of all these proceedings, alternating his attention between the wide world around him and his brother's right elbow, always making sure that he is never more than a foot out of reach of it. Their mother had been very clear about that in her stern warning before he'd left home, her words now echoed in his head: If you get killed, I'll never forgive you. Stay with your brother. There had been more after that, reassuring words of comfort and love, but those were the words rebounding from one ear to the other as his other even as new sounds were absorbed, inundating him alongside the festival's vast variety of sights and smells. He does not share Kainoa's concern about the lack of police, whether it is a confusion about their necessity or a confidence in the simple rule that he had converted his mother's admonishment into: Stay with Richie, Be Safe. He is interested in fortune telling, if only as a novel experience, but he is too overwhelmed by the strangeness of it all to feel comfortable voicing any thought.

Shimmer
2016-08-27, 09:02 PM
"It's not like the Lumiose city police at all." She murmured agreeing with Kainoa as she eyed the streets with growing concern. However, at Richie's comment her airy nature of concern seemed to evaporate as she turned the full attention of her piercing blue eyes on the other boy. Disconcertingly it could be noted there was more then one set pinned on the trainer and his Squirtle as the Larvesta turned to watch the young trainer as well. Slowly Lucia arched one delicate blonde brow both at the attempt at flirting and the despairing comments directed at the capabilities of the 'locals.' What with her being one herself.

"Isn't rather improper to flirt with a girl before you even know her name? Or do they not teach basic manners where you're from?" She inquired with the slight tilt of her head and a gentle patient smile that practically radiant polite sharpness showing off more teeth then warmth.

"While help would be welcome, but I wouldn't want you to think packing up is something us 'locals' can't handle." Lucia added letting him know she'd caught his soft tone. She did however, spare the Squirtle a softer glance and an actual smile.

"As for your fortune I only tell them for paying customers or friends. Which requires learning my name before beginning the long process of garnering friendship. Longer still for flirts." She teased with a bright smile and a wink as she began to pack up her booth and her tent.

INoKnowNames
2016-08-28, 06:00 PM
"They taught many things where we come from. Including trying to be observant, even of simple facts." Richie remarks with a one eyed shrug, his hands folded behind his head, and his face wearing an entertained smirk. Nearly off balanced, Tomas moves quick to stay on his arm, before shifting to the crown of his head, looking somewhat bemused. "Granted, didn't expect my opinion to rank as worth considering, at least for any longer than it takes to perform a service; days like this must bring in hundreds of names to learn, huh?" he shrugs.

As she moves to start packing, he throws a quick glance toward his companions again, just checking that all is still as is. "I assumed aid in packing would be helpful if unneeded. I was more worried about the rumors... more worried that you guys have rats like the Rockets to deal with here." he leans in with a near silent hiss.

After glancing at her prices, he checks the time once more. "Unfortunately, I don't think I can -quite- afford even your basic rate... maybe if Guy Richie is a little on the poor side, a little manual labor might justify a small discount, or allow a partial trade with payment for your services, Miss? Tomas here would certainly enjoy it." he smiles, his expression mirrored by his partner. "As for friendship or beyond, you would know more than I how entwined our destinies might be, wouldn't you?" he amusedly adds while moving to help with any of her additional items, and wondering how long until at least Kainoa has her say.

Getsugaru
2016-09-01, 08:04 PM
Upon hearing the fortune teller's remark, Kainoa's attention was fully brought back to the conversation; she'd been paying attention, but her focus had been more on finding useful information on the flier. Listening in to the rest of the conversation, Kainoa cringes a bit when Richie's advances go from simple flirtation to full on arrogance. "I apologize for his lack of tact. My name is Kainoa Guyer, and this is my other half, Steve." In response, Steve waves his little hand with glee while Kainoa smiles. "And as for fortune telling and friendship, I'd be happy to get the former at a later date if you're packing up, and wouldn't mind the latter if you're open to the idea. May I ask you both your name as well as the name of your cute partner?"

I probably should have mentioned this prior, but Kainoa's last name is meant to be said like the French word "guierre". Basically, it sounds like the words "gooey" (said really fast) or "gi (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karate_gi)" and "air". Hopefully this was clear, but just in case I am pointing it out.

esorscher
2016-09-01, 08:49 PM
Davey continues to watch, confident that there is something behind the literal meaning of the words being said that he is not totally aware of, and trying to learn everything he can without betraying his ignorance.

Overlord Rion
2016-09-08, 02:01 AM
You know, it was odd that there wasn't a lot of police or event organizers. The flyer reveals that the organizer is the Alabaster Organization and the reason for their absence is quickly revealed. An announcement is made over loudspeakers that the event is currently experiencing some difficulties with the floats scheduled for a parade in half an hour. They apologize for the inconvenience and ask all who have brought pokemon to volunteer a little energy to fuel their generators. Well, that answered that. The police were still strangely absent. Perhaps they were hidden?

The Alabaster Organization is a recent organization, spreading throughout Kalos and a few others, namely Arkos to the far north. Their primary focus is increasing tourism and the lofty goal of bring the whole world together through shared enjoyment.

Getsugaru
2016-09-08, 11:09 AM
General Knowledge DC 10
My rank: Untrained 2d6 = [roll0]
Will edit in my response after results.

The announcement over the loudspeakers raised Kainoa suspicions; they are asking people with pokémon to come "volunteer energy to fuel their generators"? From the sounds of it, they need electric-types or fire-types, but then why didn't they ask specifically for pokémon who can use the types they need? Also, why wasn't there even an acknowledgement of the several missing pokémon? If anything, such information should be at the top of their priorities. All of this was very suspicious, similar to what had happened a few years prior in Jhoto...

The name from the flyer echoed in her mind. "What is this 'Alabaster Group'?"

esorscher
2016-09-08, 09:50 PM
"Maybe we should go look into this," Davey says meekly, stroking Crow King's pokeball. "I don't know think Crow King can help, but if they need help, we should help them, right?"

INoKnowNames
2016-09-09, 04:40 PM
"Hm... Alabaster. I think I randomly read something featuring them while we had to wait at the airport before leaving." Richie remarks, pulling an expression as he works to remember. It looks like hard work on his part. "They're pretty fresh, though they've got good ground-swell. They wanna go global, and spread 'fun' to everyone." His comment is punctuated with a laugh, and he closes on Kainoa. "It's hard to give everyone the benefit of the doubt." he whispers to her, sharing just through eyes a look of acknowledged suspicion. "No more than a peek, and out as soon as we can if we need to."

Richie glances at the remaining boxes of the mystic's tent, trying not to stare at her while wondering what to make of her, or what she makes of all of this. Shaking his head like a Growlithe, Richie pats his brother on the shoulder. "We can at least peep what's up. We've still got a sec before seeing Sycamore. After this, or if there's nothing we can do, we're going straight to the Doc, and hopefully from there something to munch on. 'kay, champ?"

How much of Richie's casual speak need be deciphered for anyone? :smalltongue:

Also, pardon me if I'm putting too much down that I shouldn't be. I figure both Kainoa and Richie would be equally worried about stuff like the Rockets while traveling, and while I'd have -LOVED- him to not be suspicious of Team Alabaster, I'll be more surprised if it turns out they -AREN'T- our villains. I'm almost hoping that to be the case, just for the shock value. And I assumed, regardless of if she accepted their help or not, that Lucia'd have made a bit more progress in packing up and moving out.

esorscher
2016-09-09, 09:23 PM
Davey nods.