PDA

View Full Version : Gamer Humor What's your favorite "GM Word?"

quinron
2016-08-18, 11:46 PM
A "GM Word," by my definition, is one of those purple prose words that seems oddly common in gaming. Classics include things like "eldritch" and "stygian," a.k.a. "spooky" and "dark," but my recent favorite is "chitinous" - yes, it's probably the best word for what it means, but the frequency with which I hear it used makes me think that some GMs seriously overvalue the fact that arthropods have exoskeletons; that'd hardly be my primary concern when facing a spider the size of a hippopotamus.

Inevitability
2016-08-18, 11:57 PM
'Trinkets', which is great for making rooms, NPC's and loot seem more developed.

Also, 'smouldering', which I mostly use because some of my PC's tend towards the 'kill it with fire' solution for about everything.

Trask
2016-08-19, 12:08 AM
Bubbling

Its just so applicable!

"The goblin screams as it's flesh begins bubbling with the heat of the flames"

"The gaping wound on the thug's neck begins to ooze thick, dark, bubbling blood"

"The wizard extends a hand and you feel a hatred bubbling up inside of you and a rage bending your will"

Belac93
2016-08-19, 12:26 AM
For one of my players, I use; 'Paper Shredder,' mainly because of her main strategy in combat.

For everyone else, I like 'disintegrated,' 'sliced,' and 'exploding.'

graymagiker
2016-08-19, 12:50 AM
Not a word, but I certainly over use the "an ex <$being>"

EG

You sever the orc's head, it is now an ex orc.

You arrive to the throne room to see a puddle of blood around the throne; Taeral, the ex queen, is slummed upon it.

Blue Duke
2016-08-19, 02:25 AM
a surprising amount of 'and you just traumatized an 'x' '

DataNinja
2016-08-19, 02:32 AM
"Well-described."

Generally gets a laugh from my players when I'm feeling lazy. :smalltongue:

RyumaruMG
2016-08-19, 03:40 AM
I tend to use "viscera" a lot now when I'm describing the messy remains of something my players have killed. Or have stumbled upon.

I am also fond of describing very, very deep voices as specifically being basso profundo voices.

MrStabby
2016-08-19, 06:16 AM
Moist
Fetid
Pinguid
Regal
Numinous
Gruff
Caustic

Based on frequency in games relative to normal usage but discounting stock fantasy words like dwarfish (en), elfen (ish) etc.. Also confined to adjectives.

Blake Hannon
2016-08-19, 06:20 AM
Skittering.

I use lots of bug monsters.

Vrock_Summoner
2016-08-19, 06:37 AM
"Well-described."

Generally gets a laugh from my players when I'm feeling lazy. :smalltongue:
I love it. I hope you don't mind if I use that from now on.

As for me, probably "knobby." It's so strangely specific, but I always manage to cram it into some regularly appearing character (or better yet, species) in my game worlds.

The gnomes are hairless, knobby little bundles of adorableness, Cretin is a filthy, knobby beast with pus oozing from its pores, Selisa is a high schooler who's so deformedly fat and swollen as to appear knobby, etc.

Oddly, with the exception of aforementioned gnomes who are just adorable and pretty unbiased on the alignment spectrum, the uglier a being I describe as knobby, the less likely they are to be evil. Cretin and Selisa are some of the few genuinely morally upstanding and sympathetic NPCs I run. I think I'm getting my medieval values wrong...

mephnick
2016-08-19, 07:02 AM
I've never used the word "dais" in real life but find myself using it in every god damn room because I like platforms I guess.

DigoDragon
2016-08-19, 07:44 AM
"Fun", and it has to have the quotes for the specific meaning intended. :smalltongue:

hymer
2016-08-19, 08:16 AM
I'll have to translate, and I'm kinda guessing here, but...

distorted (of places, rock formations and art)
unflinching (of reactions, sometimes people)
calculated (of behaviour and plans)
bone-scathing (of crits, usually)

Red Fel
2016-08-19, 08:24 AM
"Friendly." A few illustrations.

"The shopkeep offers you a friendly smile."

"The castle has a friendly, inviting look to it."

"A shiny, friendly sword is embedded in the stone slab."

Without exception, run. They never learn...

mikeejimbo
2016-08-19, 08:50 AM

As for me, probably "knobby." It's so strangely specific, but I always manage to cram it into some regularly appearing character (or better yet, species) in my game worlds.

The gnomes are hairless, knobby little bundles of adorableness, Cretin is a filthy, knobby beast with pus oozing from its pores, Selisa is a high schooler who's so deformedly fat and swollen as to appear knobby, etc.

Oddly, with the exception of aforementioned gnomes who are just adorable and pretty unbiased on the alignment spectrum, the uglier a being I describe as knobby, the less likely they are to be evil. Cretin and Selisa are some of the few genuinely morally upstanding and sympathetic NPCs I run. I think I'm getting my medieval values wrong...

Ha - I overuse "adorable". Not just in GMing but in life. I even occasionally describe something as "totes adorbs". Come to think of it, if you asked my players if it's like being GMed by a teenage girl, they'd probably say that's pretty accurate.

Segev
2016-08-19, 09:43 AM
"Friendly." A few illustrations.

"The shopkeep offers you a friendly smile."

"The castle has a friendly, inviting look to it."

"A shiny, friendly sword is embedded in the stone slab."

Without exception, run. They never learn...

Let's be honest, Red. What adjectives, when you use them, are not a hint that whoever is listening should run?

falcon1
2016-08-19, 09:55 AM
They only adjective I can picture Red Fel not using as a hint to run is banana-like.:smallwink:

Cluedrew
2016-08-19, 10:14 AM
"Fun", and it has to have the quotes for the specific meaning intended. :smalltongue:Do you play dwarf fortress (http://dwarffortresswiki.org/index.php/DF2014:Losing)?

Let's be honest, Red. What adjectives, when you use them, are not a hint that whoever is listening should run?Also nouns and verbs.

DigoDragon
2016-08-19, 10:31 AM
Do you play dwarf fortress (http://dwarffortresswiki.org/index.php/DF2014:Losing)?

No, I'm just a Dungeon Master from the old days of Grimtooth and those little modules that were numbered with an S. ^^;

Red Fel
2016-08-19, 10:59 AM
Let's be honest, Red. What adjectives, when you use them, are not a hint that whoever is listening should run?

"Obviously Evil."

They only adjective I can picture Red Fel not using as a hint to run is banana-like.:smallwink:

"Atop the pile of treasure rests a small, golden, banana-like dagger, its hilt carved in the likeness of a scowling face."

comk59
2016-08-19, 11:01 AM
I use Ozone a lot. Every time there's a magical charge in the area, it smells of ozone. I doesn't help that the campaign is based on areas becoming oversaturated with magic....

Winter_Wolf
2016-08-19, 11:17 AM
I don't recall off the topic my head my own overused/most used GM words, but I had a DM who was particularly fond of "ichor" and "brazier". He didn't overuse them, but scenarios came up a lot where the words were appropriate. If he reads these forums, I'm sure he knows who he is. Oh, wait, there was also "feeble blow". That one I think he did overuse a bit.

Vitruviansquid
2016-08-19, 11:19 AM
I don't really talk differently as a GM than normally, but I think I use the word "redoubtable" a lot?

ComaVision
2016-08-19, 11:21 AM
The only word I recall using that actually caused the group to stop and talk about the word was 'dearth'.

That's a sweet word.

SimonMoon6
2016-08-19, 11:22 AM
Cyclopean.

Rugose.

Blasphemous.

Non-Euclidean.

Squamous.

Roiling.

Tenebrous.

Gibbering.

Amorphous.

Segev
2016-08-19, 11:25 AM
Red, if something's being OBVIOUSLY evil, even when you're describing it, we should run. It clearly is so confident in its power that it doesn't even need to bother pretending. ...well, either that, or its blazingly stupid and we can safely overpower it. So I suppose.

Personally, this is more of a pet peeve, but I get annoyed when "eldritch words" get used wrong. Especially when it's something that still has the wrong association in my own head, so it takes extra effort to remind myself what it really means and THEN I have to figure out if it's what the speaker meant or not.

I don't mind them used to set a tone, mind. "Eldritch" has connotations that are useful, mostly evoking Cthulian-type tones.

But in particular: "squamous." It's a fun word to say. But the way many use it, it could mean "slimy" or "tentacled" or "horrific" or "squicky." None of which are what it means. It means, literally, "scaley." And I don't mind it being used to make "scaley" sound more impressive. Go ahead, describe your dragon as "squamous." But please, unless you're trying to say it has scales (making it unusual even for the weird thing it is), don't describe your aboleth, kraken, or multi-eyed tentacle-spider as "squamous."

Eldan
2016-08-19, 11:54 AM
Not a problem for me, I'll always remember the Squamata (lizards and snakes) from zoology.

Red Fel
2016-08-19, 11:55 AM
Red, if something's being OBVIOUSLY evil, even when you're describing it, we should run. It clearly is so confident in its power that it doesn't even need to bother pretending. ...well, either that, or its blazingly stupid and we can safely overpower it. So I suppose.

Well, if it's "obviously Evil," then either you know what to expect (as opposed to, say, everything else) and at least feel somewhat prepared, or it (like everything else) is deceptive, and is in fact the safest thing in the room.

But in particular: "squamous." It's a fun word to say. But the way many use it, it could mean "slimy" or "tentacled" or "horrific" or "squicky." None of which are what it means. It means, literally, "scaley." And I don't mind it being used to make "scaley" sound more impressive. Go ahead, describe your dragon as "squamous." But please, unless you're trying to say it has scales (making it unusual even for the weird thing it is), don't describe your aboleth, kraken, or multi-eyed tentacle-spider as "squamous."

Half-Dragon Tentacle-Spider?

I'd run. I'd run and scream and never stop doing either. Ever.

cobaltstarfire
2016-08-19, 12:02 PM
"Atop the pile of treasure rests a small, golden, banana-like dagger, its hilt carved in the likeness of a scowling face."

For some reason I try to imagine this and instead end up with a dagger with a >:( carved into it, rather than a proper scowling face.

Red Fel
2016-08-19, 12:17 PM
For some reason I try to imagine this and instead end up with a dagger with a >:( carved into it, rather than a proper scowling face.

Allow me to be of assistance.

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/images/UNITEDCUTLERY/UC820LG.JPG
No, this one isn't banana-shaped. Sue me.
Run.

DataNinja
2016-08-19, 12:17 PM

Feel free. I got it from my own GM. So, I'm just passing down the tradition of having "Spectacular and well-described scenery." Must be a very expensive forest, no? :smalltongue:

Red Fel
2016-08-19, 12:24 PM
Must be a very expensive forest, no? :smalltongue:

And dark! Don't forget dark!

Draconium
2016-08-19, 12:48 PM
"Draconic." I always end up using that word at least once per session. I may have a problem. :smalltongue:

Also, "ominous" and "foreboding" are always good ways to get the PCs excited for combat.

Segev
2016-08-19, 01:27 PM

I'd run. I'd run and scream and never stop doing either. Ever.At least "squamous" would be accurate when applied to it!

Allow me to be of assistance.

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/images/UNITEDCUTLERY/UC820LG.JPG
No, this one isn't banana-shaped. Sue me.
Run.
How can I run and sue you for false banana-shape representation?

Though honestly, it's a knife. Worst case, it's going to try to possess me. Which is what protection from chaos is for. And mind blank.

mikeejimbo
2016-08-19, 01:53 PM
Man, I'm clearly running different games than you guys. My favorite description from one of my games was "the adorable waitress comes up to you. Brown hair, blue eyes, five foot nothing, biggest a** you've ever seen on a white girl."

hymer
2016-08-19, 02:03 PM
Man, I'm clearly running different games than you guys. My favorite description from one of my games was "the adorable waitress comes up to you. Brown hair, blue eyes, five foot nothing, biggest a** you've ever seen on a white girl."

And then the paladin player blurts out "I Detect Evil!"

Knaight
2016-08-19, 02:03 PM
"Sluice" is a big one for me, although I also get a surprising mileage out of "duct", "viaduct", and "aquaduct". "Sluice" just has such a nice sound to it, and I happen to be fond of the aesthetic of running water.

Then there's the amount of chemical terminology I manage to work into a typical space opera; much of it ends up in non-chemical contexts. It's surprising how often the term "interstitial" can be useful. "Amorphous" is similarly ubiquitous, and then there's the actual names of chemicals. Sometimes you just need to go into detail for atmospheric scans.

Red Fel
2016-08-19, 02:48 PM
Though honestly, it's a knife. Worst case, it's going to try to possess me. Which is what protection from chaos is for. And mind blank.

That's your worst case? You do not know this knife.

http://www.bookmice.net/darkchilde/shadow/knows9/4.jpg

And then my character blurts out, "Dude, I'm right here."

Belac93
2016-08-19, 02:48 PM
Forgot about this one; 'Pulsing.'

I pretty much just have to say the word, and my players retreat.

Vrock_Summoner
2016-08-19, 03:00 PM

You know, it's sometimes creepy how these forums are able to randomly stumble upon oddly specific combinations that I've used in my own games. I'm starting to wonder if you guys are just an elaborate hallucination on my part.

GAAD
2016-08-19, 03:01 PM

And then my character blurts out, "Dude, I'm right here."

Huh. That's an interesting trinket. I do not believe I have one in the Vault. Or if it is, it may not be catalogued properly. Do you mind explaining what that is, so if anything like that happens it can be safely secured? Sincerely, Lord Vuulkan Alaan, Summer Sage.

Theoboldi
2016-08-19, 03:10 PM

So am I the only one who finds this thing absolutely adorable? It's like a chubby goblin-drider.

Uh, as for myself, I'm quite fond of 'however'. A bit of a boring choice, but there's nothing quite like it to crush my players' hopes with.

braveheart
2016-08-19, 03:14 PM
Dismembered, and disemboweled,
Sinewy, writhing.

My players like to make sure their kills are really dead

Segev
2016-08-19, 03:22 PM

I do not, no. Where's it from?

And yes, attempting possession is still a worst-case. Animation and attempting to attack is just... precious. Fighting monsters is hardly that daunting a prospect, and that's just naming the most boring solution.

Braininthejar2
2016-08-19, 03:37 PM
"he got plot-napped" - that is, the NPC is dead, or unavailable, due to recent events.

cobaltstarfire
2016-08-19, 04:23 PM

Now that's a nifty little trick!

(I'll admit that's a pretty creepy thing there)

And yes, attempting possession is still a worst-case. Animation and attempting to attack is just... precious. Fighting monsters is hardly that daunting a prospect, and that's just naming the most boring solution.

I can see it being just the tip of the iceberg for something else more insidious and creepy, if it's just a fight, I fully expect it to be of the sort that gets into your armor and under your skin or something.

Or maybe it really is just cute...like a land leech. (I legitimately think land leeches are cute, even if they can be kind of body horrorish)

DataNinja
2016-08-19, 04:26 PM
And dark! Don't forget dark!

Right, right. I almost forgot about the darkness because I couldn't see it...

Vrock_Summoner
2016-08-19, 05:58 PM
Or maybe it really is just cute...like a land leech. (I legitimately think land leeches are cute, even if they can be kind of body horrorish)
Is it an example of me needing to get out more that I didn't even realize there were non-waterborne leeches? I mean, honestly, I only even know about leeches from discussions about bloodletting and that one scene from A Series of Unfortunate Events, so I probably do need to get out more. (It's probably because I watched that movie as a kid that I can't sympathize with considering them cute... Between that scene and the surreal abandonment dream from Toy Story 2, my childhood was full of movie-inspired nightmares.)

nedz
2016-08-19, 06:34 PM
Forgot about this one; 'Pulsing.'

I pretty much just have to say the word, and my players retreat.

Then try Pulsating.

Vrock_Summoner
2016-08-19, 06:40 PM
Then try Pulsating.
Pulsaterating! ... No? Aw.

Oh, I thought of another one I use pretty often. Malignant.

Malimar
2016-08-19, 07:33 PM
My favored word tends to change from month to month.

But I once, long ago, acquired a reputation for overusing "gobbets of flesh".

Belac93
2016-08-19, 07:53 PM
My favored word tends to change from month to month.

But I once, long ago, acquired a reputation for overusing "gobbets of flesh".

I recently made my players start yelling with the amount I overused the phrase; 'and ____* leaps!'
*Insert 'he,' 'she,' 'name,' or whatever here.

mikeejimbo
2016-08-19, 08:10 PM

That girl was kind of a heartbreaker...

quinron
2016-08-19, 08:46 PM
And stygian! Don't forget stygian!

Fixed that for ya.

I've noticed I have a tendency to point out "wordless" howls or bellows. This is a pretty handy descriptor when you're reading something, but it's not really necessary when you wordlessly howl out loud after saying that - or when the PCs can't understand the NPCs' speech in the first place.

cobaltstarfire
2016-08-19, 08:58 PM
Is it an example of me needing to get out more that I didn't even realize there were non-waterborne leeches? I mean, honestly, I only even know about leeches from discussions about bloodletting and that one scene from A Series of Unfortunate Events, so I probably do need to get out more. (It's probably because I watched that movie as a kid that I can't sympathize with considering them cute... Between that scene and the surreal abandonment dream from Toy Story 2, my childhood was full of movie-inspired nightmares.)

I only found out about them within the past year, and have only heard of them on the Pacific side of the world (Japan, Vietnam, ect) there's lots of videos of them on youtube where they climb up onto a plant and if they sense a warm body coming nearby they start stretching out as far as they can and gyrating until they find the source.

Just think of them as murderous little inchworms I guess? They are little bit different from your stereotypical blood letting style of leech.

edit: because I just can't help but to run my mouth about weird things that wig people out, I'll just add that there are marine leeches too.

Winter_Wolf
2016-08-19, 09:00 PM

Oh for the love of Odin! That is horrifying. That's going right on my list of "fire, then napalm, then more fire". I can't even be safe from leeches when I stay out of the water anymore.

Red Fel
2016-08-19, 09:12 PM

Short version? It's an animated demon-dagger that can only be subdued, never controlled, by impossibly strong force of will, and will otherwise fly, crawl, or endlessly pursue those who have tried and failed to control it until it murders them in nasty ways.

Shorter version? The ill-fated The Shadow film, based on the less-ill-fated radio program, from 1994.

Why it's scary? Creatures like this aren't particularly dangerous if you're strong enough. It's the fact that they are ceaseless and determined, and most importantly, such things will inevitably be a distraction at a critical moment. That's what's scary - the fact that a decades-long plan will be embarrassingly spoiled by a "precious" little animated dagger.

2D8HP
2016-08-19, 10:30 PM
Judging by how often players asked me "what dat be",

Luminous

Translucent
and
Verdigris

Knaight
2016-08-20, 09:49 AM

I'm sure most of us also use more common language pretty routinely; I definitely do. Usually I aim for more common language when describing things that the characters would find mundane and routine, while using rarer and/or more technical terms for the more unusual. Nouns are a bit of an exception here, but that's mostly because I just really like the term "sluice".

Winter_Wolf
2016-08-20, 10:37 AM
Illithid juice sluice. Great now you got me stuck on "sluice". A puce illithid juice sluice. Which they use when they call truce.

Darn you, Knaight. :smalltongue:

LooseCannoneer
2016-08-20, 02:02 PM
Illithid juice sluice. Great now you got me stuck on "sluice". A puce illithid juice sluice. Which they use when they call truce.

Darn you, Knaight. :smalltongue:

Would you get the puce illithid juice sluice from a moose, or a man hung by a noose?

Dr paradox
2016-08-20, 05:32 PM
"Inhuman"
"Gloom"
"Pallor"
"Wail"
"Hurls" (As in throws or leaps, not vomits.)

Pretty mild ones, really.

Scaleybob
2016-08-20, 06:44 PM
I've never used the word "dais" in real life but find myself using it in every god damn room because I like platforms I guess.

The problem I've found with putting a Dias in a room is invariably someone put something on their head and goes look - I'm a dias. Cue :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wo4pdhKL4b4

To be fair on my players, it's often me.

I think my favorite word currently is malodorous, but as I like using big words it could be any number of words. Remember GMs a thesaurus is your friend.

Current runner up is firkytoodle, but that takes some work to use. (Given it's meaning I hope it's not against forum rules. :smallamused:)

Draconium
2016-08-20, 06:50 PM
I just asked this question to the other two major DMs of our group. Know what they responded with?

"Roll Initiative" and "Make a Will save." :smallamused:

Durzan
2016-08-21, 12:40 AM
More favorite phrases/quotes I use (or wish I used) during a game:

1."Do I need to throw the Wizard-be-good die at you?"
2. "Three words: Drive-by Mind Flayers."
3. "Suddenly, a portal to hell opens up directly beneath player X..."
4. "Congratulations, the bard just shot the Narrator... and it was a triple critical."
5. "If you go left, your KFC, if you go right, your rabbit stew. If you go backwards... well, lets just say that will be even more gruesome."
6. "Well that roll sucks... DIVINE INTERVENTION!" (Used both on the players, and the monsters/mooks)
7. Players: "How much f*cking health does he have? Will it ever die?" GM: "Just Enough..." *Secretly increases the monster's health*
8. "Guess what, your snowball missed the monster. Unfortunately, the rouge was standing right behind the monster and got hit instead... Roll damage."

Sith_Happens
2016-08-21, 12:49 AM
The Shadow

The Shadow?

goto124
2016-08-21, 02:02 AM
Unfortunately, the rouge was standing

I wonder how often, in PbP and online chat games, do the players make fun of their GMs' spelling?

Red Fel
2016-08-21, 10:10 AM
The Shadow?

The Shadow!?

DataNinja
2016-08-21, 10:23 AM
The Shadow?

The Shadow!?

*grumble* Why does that one Shadow get the 'The'?

There's more than one, you know. :smallamused:

Malimar
2016-08-21, 10:23 AM
The Shadow!?

The Shadow!

Cl0001
2016-08-21, 09:39 PM
Fail
No
Critical
Natural 20

MintyNinja
2016-08-21, 10:06 PM
As mundane as it is, I've been using "seems" so much more when GMing than in real life. It's a light reminder that what I'm telling the players and what's really happening have the possibility of being different.

DataNinja
2016-08-21, 10:48 PM
As mundane as it is, I've been using "seems" so much more when GMing than in real life. It's a light reminder that what I'm telling the players and what's really happening have the possibility of being different.

That's one of my favorite things to do as a GM. Only a Player uses absolutes.

Unless you're using it to say "Oh, you absolutely screwed up by releasing that demon." :smallbiggrin:

Vrock_Summoner
2016-08-22, 01:52 AM
That's one of my favorite things to do as a GM. Only a Player uses absolutes.

Unless you're using it to say "Oh, you absolutely screwed up by releasing that demon." :smallbiggrin:
Oh come on, no need to be so soft with your players. Any DM who's been around the blocks a few times knows that's the best time to push it up another level.

DM: "It seems as if you've released one rather powerful demon to screw everything up..."
Player: "... It... Seems as if we've released... One? Oh god there's more everyone panic!"

weckar
2016-08-22, 08:13 AM
Crystalline
Illusory
Avaricious

Joe the Rat
2016-08-22, 11:12 AM
The Shadow!?The Shadow knows...
that you introduced that foul, Baldwin-touched thing to these august forums! It's not going to be pretty.

Words I like to use:
viscera, moist, gloom, verdant, skittering, cacophonous, horrid, iridescent, sublimate, implosion, reek, radiance, orifice, roiling, acrid, succulent, rippling, and the phrase that induces cold-war levels of paranoia: "appears perfectly safe."

Purple Prose Improved my Vocabulary (words I learned from game books):
Enervate, Lucubrate, Caustic, Prismatic, Obfuscate, Tenebrous, Verdigris, Bifurcate, Chimeric

Cealocanth
2016-08-22, 11:23 AM
"Indescribable" or "Indescribably ________"

Hey, it worked for Lovecraft.

Segev
2016-08-22, 12:52 PM
I probably use "inverted" more than I should.

Beleriphon
2016-08-22, 05:57 PM
The Shadow!

THE SHADOW!?!

In all seriousness on topicness I like tatterdemalion. I've had tatterdemalion goblin tribes (the whole lot of them), armour, tents, houses, horses, really anything.

hewhosaysfish
2016-08-23, 02:00 PM

Party Barbarian: "It's some kind of... Tentacle-Spider! It's like a spider but with tentacles for legs!"
Party Wizard: "That's an octopus."
Barbarian: "DIE, TENTACLE-SPIDER!"

vasilidor
2016-08-24, 08:32 PM
What evil lurks in the heart of men?
that is what the shadow knows.
suddenly i want to make a flying tentacled spider that has a sleep gas breath weapon for the next game i run...

mikeejimbo
2016-08-24, 11:45 PM
Party Barbarian: "It's some kind of... Tentacle-Spider! It's like a spider but with tentacles for legs!"
Party Wizard: "That's an octopus."
Barbarian: "DIE, TENTACLE-SPIDER!"

I mean, if you think about it, he's not wrong.

Vrock_Summoner
2016-08-24, 11:50 PM
I mean, if you think about it, he's not wrong.
Which one?

Sith_Happens
2016-08-25, 12:10 AM
Which one?

Yes.:smalltongue: