PDA

View Full Version : Shadowrun: Dragonfall Game Freeze

LibraryOgre
2016-08-20, 09:44 AM
So, at a certain point in Shadowrun: Dragonfall, I'm encountering a game freeze. It simply will not progress the last enemy's turn and on to a matrix turn (or my turn, dammit!). Looking about, I didn't see a solution, so I'm going to have to fight that long-ass fight ALL over again. Does anyone know of a solution to the problem?

heronbpv
2016-08-20, 08:09 PM
Don't remember ever getting the game to freeze, even after 100+ hours playing it... doesn't it have some sort of rewind option or something? Though I suspect you will really need to redo the long ass fight by doing this... :smallfrown:

LibraryOgre
2016-08-20, 10:10 PM
Don't remember ever getting the game to freeze, even after 100+ hours playing it... doesn't it have some sort of rewind option or something? Though I suspect you will really need to redo the long ass fight by doing this... :smallfrown:

Oh, yeah, I can choose to redo the long-ass fight, and I've got a lot better tactics going now. But I was hoping that, if it came up, I'd be able to get around it.

Domochevsky
2016-08-23, 12:41 AM
Hm... I think this was an issue with the enemy never finishing their own turn. I had that happen once or twice myself. The solution I found back then was to open the console and force their turn to end, so things could proceed as normal.

*checks*

Right, apparently you press ALT+F1 ingame and then type endturn into the console.

LibraryOgre
2016-08-23, 08:56 AM
Ah, that was what I needed. I got through it this weekend by ignoring everyone and having my decker and the other one camp the nodes, while my meatworld team slaughtered everything I could reach.