PDA

View Full Version : A World Apart IC

drack
2016-08-20, 07:46 PM
It happened suddenly and instantaniously. The eight fingered hand reached out of nowhere, grabbing you, and briskly tossing you into wrapped space. Then you fell, no, flew downwards with the force of that unknown grip. First everything was dark around you, but then you cought sight of a silvery sheen towards which you were hurtling, and bursting through you feel the silvery membrane of slime swoosh and ooze around you as you fall through it into a sunlit field onto which you fall rather briskly onto the field.

Max 20d6 falling damage, but most of you probably have some way not to take falling damage, if so feel free not to.

The field itself is lit with a somewhat yellowish sunlight, much like it might look towards the evening, but your expertly trained eyes also tell you that the sun isn't moving. Tan grass, perhaps two feet in height, sways lazily with a breeze that seems to come from nowhere, fluctuating slightly as it blows against the few tall and boney trees that litter the field. In the distance a colossal spider can be seen spinning a giant web which doesn't seem to be attached to anything. Something vaguely resembling a small dog with an iron collar and chain is lounging in the field elsewhere while an old man who looks scared to death is anxiously approaching it, apparently looking for a name tag. The old man looks to have been away from civilization for quite a while, perhaps he's gone mad here? Elsewhere you see a large beast that doesn't particularly resemble any natural animal making ready to run after someone, but even it seems hesitant as more and more people and things appear, chaotically raining down from the sky which suddenly seems blue again with only the faintest traces of purple, and no silver to be found. Looking about you also see...

Insert introductory posts here. :smallbiggrin:

Also, you may have up to eight (8) round to buff as you "fall"

Somehow the whole thing looks somewhat surreal, but even so your instincts scream to prepare yourself

ValarMorgulis
2016-08-21, 03:18 PM
Zy'reth hurtles towards the sunlit field like some sort of tentacled comet. His body slows as he gets closer to the ground, eventually hovering a few feet above the tall, golden grass. Several of his tentacles softly touch down on the earth and intertwine together to support his body, which is much heavier than it appears. Numerous eyes blink open, peering in all directions at once for signs of the "being" that deposited him here on this foreign world. Was it a creature of the Far Realm? Zy'reth couldn't rule it out. But this land certainly looked nothing like the Far Realm that he had been exploring just prior to being forcefully brought here.

What are these other creatures? Were some already here, or are they like him, brought here by this unknown force and only just starting to explore the environment around them?

Better to play it safe for now. With but a thought, his form is encased in a translucent, amorphous membrane. He then fades completely out of sight.

GM Only (http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?p=11596432#post11596432)

MikelaC1
2016-08-21, 04:36 PM
Ka'Rishta breaks her fall by simply teleporting to the ground, looking around to see what force had transported her here. Any other demon would immediately start blasting everything they saw in a mindless rage, but Ka'Rishta was not like other demons, she hadnt attained her position as one of the most feared generals of the Abyss by being an idiot. It was obvious to her that what was already here was probably not the enemy, the strange hand was. But she also didnt rise to the position she had without being ready for backstabs, and quickly buffs herself with what protections she has.

greater mage armor always active
moment of prescience
Bite of the Werebear
Energy Immunity (electricity)
Shield
Stoneskin
Displacement
Fire Shield
Sirine's Grace

She continues to look around, trying to find her real opponent

Jyssika
2016-08-21, 07:01 PM
Unlike the other falling beings The Greater Fragment of the Prime does not slow or break their decent.
Screaming through the sky the 25,000lb huge angel like creature slams into the earth in a classic three point landing.
The floor buckles and cracks erupting in a cloud of dust and from the crater the vaguely humanoid being stands.

"Who calls the Chaos Knight?"
The being calls out to those it can see, a declaration of its presence and a warning to those that brought it here.

ValarMorgulis
2016-08-21, 09:56 PM
The crash of a 12 ton "meteor" smashing into the ground sends shockwaves rippling through the earth and commands Zy'reth's attention. He begins to move towards the source of the shockwaves, gliding through the earth with more grace than a fish through water.

Volthawk
2016-08-21, 10:33 PM
Isiah merely blinks his many eyes as he sees the new environment below, taking a moment to assess it all. Without appearing to care much about the situation, he quickly plucks a handful of seed pods from the mess of flesh-plant on his back, humming to himself as he throws them ahead of himself towards the soil below, and then considering the potential of incoming threats, he spends a bit of time while falling sorting out protection. Just before he hits the ground, he slows his fall with his wings, hovering a short distance above the ground as his body warps and convulses, fleshy tendrils growing out from below his feet as he lands, covering a fairly large area around him (about 35ft) before disconnecting from his body. In the middle of this, three cocoons form - one far larger than the other two, human-sized ones, and Isiah stands a few feet back from these, seeming rather happy about it, the various tentacles coming out of his body swishing back and forth. If he sees anyone particularly paying attention to him, he doesn't react in any aggressive way, merely giving a welcoming wave and smile.

Using four standard action on throwing down Verdant Servant seeds - they'll develop over a minute's time
As for buffs, I'll renew Dawn Shroud (it's 280 mins/4hr 40 a casting but hey) and then cast:
Scintillating Scales: -9 NA, +11 effective Deflection (so net AC change is just +2, but touch AC goes up by 11) (28 mins)
Death Ward: Death ward stuff (28 mins)
With the last action, I'll transfer the unassigned FP I had (didn't spend it all because of a maths screwup but hey) on some worldskin:
Worldskin [1]
- The Skin Grows x6 [6]
- Spawning Chamber [16]
- Spawning Chamber [7]
- Spawning Chamber [7]
The expensive one will create a Gargantuan Monstrous Centipede in 4 rounds, and the smaller ones will create medium ones in a round. They're pretty much as they are normally, asides from being Aberrations, understanding Common and being Friendly to me. I have no control asides from that, and yes there's no point to this in the context of a potential instant pvp fest since they're terrible CR-wise but hey, I get the FP back once they've spawned anyway.

Jyssika
2016-08-21, 11:17 PM
The hulking golem takes the most delicate of steps, it climbs ten feet from the floor on radiant angel wings.
"Come out of the floor little beast, I have no patience to dig around in the mud looking for moles!"

Necroticplague
2016-08-21, 11:43 PM
A vaguely grey, robed figure begins to drop from the sky, a line of annoyance across it's face. It has grand plans to enact, great things to search for, information that doesn't want to be found to unbury, and promises to keep. Whatever this interruption was, it was a most unpleasant delay. With an annoyed sigh of resignation, the body of this being begins emit a thick, cloying field of darkness, blotting the sky as it's smokey form falls towards the ground.

And as it falls, the being at the center's vaguely humanoid form begins to warp and change rapidly, culminating in it seeming to discorporate into a cloud of smoke and shadows much like the one it has surrounded itself, it's many eyes still staring out at the world with unblinking observance. These changes extend even to what appears to be separate things it carries. Meanwhile, it seems to begin to burn with much more than one would simply expect from heating up from falling this high, even as ice crystals dance among the flames. Another moment, and it winks out of normal sight.
It's eyes seem to subtly glow with energies that it builds up to better notice what the world may try and hide from it.

After a moment, the globe of darkness goes from merely falling speed to something much faster, rocketing towards the ground before stopping when its middle strikes the ground, not appearing to make any more major movements.

Unless, of course, you count the swirling smoke at the center, which is a frenzy of whirling motion, appearing to be trying to carve some kind of symbol into the grounds by sheer, rapid erosion.

greenpotato
2016-08-22, 12:18 AM
A massive geometric mess of writhing tentacles and arms hits the ground with a loud and complex wet sound.

Falling damage [roll0]

MikelaC1
2016-08-22, 06:29 AM
If anyone can hear her:
We all seem to have been brought here by some unknown force. While I am sure we are all quite powerful in our own right, those powers and protections served us naught against this force, which simply moved us around as it pleased without a great deal of effort either. I suggest we combine our powers to determine what it was and how to undo its power.
[roll0] diplomacy

Volthawk
2016-08-22, 07:13 AM
The smaller cocoons having hatched by now (releasing strange-looking man-sized centipedes who promptly scurried away to some dank hole or other) Isiah once again started to pay attention to the others. Convenient timing, giving the nearby impact of a ball of tentacles. Isiah wanders over ('wandering' being a process in which he occasionally seems to suddenly appear a short distance ahead of himself, and despite acting as if he was walking at a leisurely pace moving rather quickly) to the impact site, peering over a short distance away from the being. "Hello friend? Are you okay after all that unpleasantness? Do you require help?" When someone else talks and suggests a diplomatic solution, he nods in agreement, a few more eyes moving around his head to focus on her. "Well said, well said. This is all rather annoying, isn't it? Interrupted me in the middle of travelling to where I was setting up the new nest..." He trails off for a moment in thought. "Probably going to have to create one in this place for now when I get the time. A being like this will probably take some time to sort out."

Zale
2016-08-22, 07:37 AM
A skeletal humanoid wrapped heavily in layers of moth-bitten, heavily perfumed clothes plops discontentedly into existence and begins to fall from the sky.

With a small tut, the wizardess arrests her descent with a muttered spell, then begins to slowly drift downwards, continuing to cast spells and grumble about "impropriety" and "no respect for the elderly" and "back in my day".

Auto-Quicken'd Shield
Overland Flight
Auto-Quicken'd Protection from Chaos
Persistent Ray Deflection
Auto-Quicken'd Greater Magic Weapon
Moment of Prescience
Auto-Quciken'd Arcane Sight
Protection from Spells
Auto-Quciken'd Wings of Air
Piercing Sight (Mystery)
Bolster (Mystery)
Reflection of Things to Come (Mystery)

As she alights upon the ground, Ioanna takes her folding fan with an ugly floral pattern and begins to fan herself, glancing about with a trace of confusion and nervousness.

Off in the distance, she hears someone talking; without much else to do, she begins to slowly pace her way over to the woman's voice.

Hopefully she'll know where Ioanna left her coupons what this strange place was.

Valerem
2016-08-22, 11:53 AM
Well now, this was unexpected. Malicious had just completed another contract and had been making his way back to his client when he got grabbed out of nowhere. And it wasn’t a physical grab as otherwise, he would've noticed it coming. No, instead a giant magical hand came out of fricking nowhere and pulled him not just out of the street, but out of the entire goddamn plane.

Actually, come to think of it, maybe it was a god that was doing this. Malicious might of missed one or two off... but he tends to only piss off the real minor gods. So what the devil was causing this? ... Unless it was a devil... frick Malicious had too many enemies. And whoever they are, they didn’t exactly care about leaving them injured did they?

Regardless, Malicious’ feathered wings spread out, easily slowing his fall. Looking around as he began to glide towards the ground, he saw he was not the only one that had been plucked from where they had been and flung into this new place. And most of them looked very powerful indeed. Swiftly, Malicious cloaked himself in a shimmering field of light, though if they were as powerful as they looked, they likely would be able to see through it as well.

He did not know if these people were friend or foe, and he was going to be taking no chances at all. As soon as Malicious’ feet hit the ground he hit the deck. Pressing himself against the earth, making himself as small as possible so that it would be difficult to pick them out. He needed time to judge and assess the situation before he would make his next move.

ValarMorgulis
2016-08-22, 09:51 PM
There's a presence in the ground, approx 60 ft. away and 20 ft. down. Type: Outsider. Intelligence: 56

Zy'reth will know your Type and Int score

Volthawk
2016-08-22, 10:23 PM
Still waiting for a response, Isiah sits down in the grass, glancing over at his landing point where the huge remaining cocoon is starting to convulse, and four spires, seeming to be made of a combination of flesh, bone, plant matter and the same material as the ground, are growing nicely. He gives another look around to see everyone that had already arrived, as well as a look towards the ground, but more or less just waits for any more input (or for someone to prove themselves uncivilised). He gives any newcomers a wave.

Isiah's Int 30, and appears to have no type at all.

greenpotato
2016-08-22, 11:24 PM
The bundle of limbs rotates; "Hello. I am Uhd from blue river" it says in a guttural and primitive version of common that would be difficult to understand if you weren't so intelligent

trying to read the creatures mind results in [roll0] Intelligence [roll1] Wisdom and [roll2] Charisma damage. Will save halves, immunity to mind effecting results in half or 1/4 on a passed save.

ValarMorgulis
2016-08-23, 12:40 AM
Drack ruled that Mindsight doesn't count as "contact" and probably not "reading minds" either. So, no ability damage yet, unless Drack clarifies that last part. Type and Int score?

ValarMorgulis
2016-08-23, 01:19 AM
Zy'reth is taken aback by the intellectual power of this many-armed thing. Never throughout his many wanderings of the Far Realms had he found anything with such an ungodly intellect. Zy'reth is well aware that great power usually comes from great strength of mind -- he will need to augment his defenses should this creature prove hostile.

Leaving it somewhat ambiguous for the moment whether Zy'reth took actual ability damage. Will need Drack to rule on that part.

Zy'reth can see any active spells per greater arcane sight. So, please list them or PM me with them unless you have a means to block it.

MikelaC1
2016-08-23, 06:32 AM
These unprovoked mental attacks are playing right into our enemy's hands and do not do us any good. The opponent we should be concentrating on is that hand, not each other

My name is Ka'Rishta, currently Field Marshall of Malcanthet's legions, as well as her personal bodyguard. I was brought here by some giant, disembodied hand, just as you all likely were. Fighting amongst ourselves will not serve us in gaining our escape, we all have numerous protections against any sort of attack, physical or arcane, and yet that hand just plucked us up like we were nothing to it. We need our combined force to defeat it...and I pride myself on my martial prowess.

ValarMorgulis
2016-08-23, 09:36 AM
Ignore this.

Jyssika
2016-08-23, 12:58 PM
The huge stone angel crosses to the gathering of beings, fluttering on wings of prismatic light that seem to slice through the air like blades.
It keeps a distance of atleast its own reach and maintains a non-threatening posture.
"Small-lings, I seek The Light so that I may destroy it.
Your assistance would be appreciated, your hindrance would be discouraged."

You cannot see its type/int score or any buff it has up.

Volthawk
2016-08-23, 04:40 PM
Isiah nods at the bundle of limbs, then turns to nod at Ka'Rishta. "Hello there Uhd, Ka'Rishta. My name is Isiah, it's a pleasure to meet you. Yes yes, this...entity is rather annoying, is it not? Very rude, all in all a sign that whoever is behind this is a rather uncivilised sort, no? I will help...deal with the problem, yes." A few eyes converge to look at the giant construct. "Friend knight, what exactly do you mean by 'The Light'? I certainly hope you're not talking about myself..."

Jyssika
2016-08-23, 05:39 PM
"The Light is a calculating and cunning entity that would not hesitate to feint ignorance and hide in body of a lesser being."
The giant angelic construct stoops to peer at Isiah.

"I do not believe however that you are The Light, nor that any of you are it."
He begins to mumble in a gravelly voice talking more to himself than those others present.
"No, it would not drag me to this plane to hide amongst the sheep only to announce itself so early."

Doxkid
2016-08-23, 06:59 PM
A skeleton descends from the sky and the First Words fall with it.

👍♒♋□⬧ is set aside, not quite orderly but given a place and a time and a purpose.

◻□⬥♏❒ is shackled and paraded forward.

👎♏♋⧫♒ is here.

It slows down and from a gleam in the air others are called forth. Two great Balor take up positions behind him. A pair of Pit Fiend hold the forward guard to the left and right, their bodies honed perfectly for dying on his behalf. He is attended by a Rakshasa at either side, each boasting dominion over the taint of undeath that hovers around them.

✋ ✌💣 ☟☜☼☜ the words write around him.

It holds its distance from the group and the outsiders around it maintain a practiced guard around the being even as each summons magic to better defend itself and, thus, it's master.

The skeleton does not speak. The world around it Speaks.

Friends or Foes?
The question is made known through image of animated action, amazingly clear and yet impossibly strange to behold.

Volthawk
2016-08-23, 07:27 PM
Isiah just looks up from his sitting position and gives a wave, appearing to not at all care about the new person's entrance. "Hello there, we seem to be friends here so far. The demonic one over there is trying to get us to work together to deal with whoever did this, you see." His eyes converge on the giant construct. "Good good, it seemed prudent to ask, my children have given me similar names before. Speaking of them..." Rater than just moving eyes around, he fully turns around to look back at where he landed, as both the spire and cocoon are rapidly convulsing - seems like whatever's in there are about ready to emerge. This seems to satisfy Isiah, who hums happily as he sits and waits.

Doxkid
2016-08-23, 08:02 PM
Is the Foe known?
If so he will find it.
Is the Foe NAMED?
If so he will destroy it.

Of all they could call upon they are a fool to have summoned 💣☜

At a glance a whole conversation unfolds within the minds of these...non-foe.

☟♏ has all the time in the world, but will waste none of it on the 'words' of lesser tongues.

drack
2016-08-23, 08:11 PM
The whited beast with three arms continues to watch the ever increasing group with a predatory glare. Two black stripes adorn its white fur along with a splash of crimson from its last kill. At first one might think it akin to a bear with the head of a wolf, but for the three heavy clawed arms that opotruded from its back in front of it's swishing bushy tail. Without hesitation the beast decides and lunges for the weakest one. Isiah. She had the least hostile deposition and acted like prey calling to its salivating maw.

claws
[roll0] for [roll1] slashing damage
[roll2] for [roll3] slashing damage
[roll4] for [roll5] slashing damage
and a bite
[roll6] for [roll7] piercing damage

Like a blur o white fur it springs into the air, its jaws hungrily seeking its prey, and as they snap shut, a second, previously concealed, set of jaws opens along it's snout prepared to... well you don't know what it's gonna do, but it's probably bad. :smalltongue:

Since combat;s been active, this isn't a surprise round. Alas I haven't seen too many readied actions either. Participation in this combat is optional for other players.

Volthawk
2016-08-23, 09:35 PM
Isiah sighs as most of the claws and jaws fail to penetrate him, one claw slicing in and leaving a minor wound. Isiah sighs and steps back, seeming to move not from where he was standing but a short distance further away, and begins to change, the cocoon and worldskin around it shifting and vanishing, a soft chittering audible from the cocoon as it vanishes. This new form is only vaguely reminiscent of his old one - there's a lot fewer plantlike features, no more fruit and other growth (however warped they are), and in fact he longer has normal human arms and legs, his body now being held up by wings. What's in place of those features are many thrashing, serrated, thorny tentacles ablaze with green flame, colouring the light coming off him a sickly green. "Ah, and here come the savages I suppose. Shame, really, these wild beasts are nowhere near as well behaved as my children." Isiah then lashes out with its many tentacles and single stinger.

First of all going to move away a bit with my extended 15ft step, also using Nth Dimensional Flesh to end up 20ft away.

Using a free action to activate Fragrance, meaning that everyone else within 60ft takes a -5 penalty to all dex, int, wis and cha checks and ref/will saves.

Using a swift action to manifest form, if it's vulnerable to fear it needs to make a DC 44 Will save or be shaken for the encounter (I'm excluding everyone else from this). True form features:

Using Unraveling Guise to subsume the following mutations for 23 FP:
Anathematic Secrecy, Aquatic Adaptation, Bounty x7, Budding Creation, Change Shape, Evolve Speed, Hidden Anathema, Living Creation x2, Nourishment x2, Pheremones x3, Resin, Symbiosis
Using Conservative Form to get rid of my arms and legs for 4 FP

Tail [Conservative]
- Large Tentacle x2 [6]
- Long Tentacle [3]
- Serrated Tentacle [3]
4x Tentacles [Conservative]
- Large Tentacle x3 [36]
- Serrated Tentacle [12]
Tentacle x14 [42]
- Large Tentacle x2 [84]
- Serrated Tentacle [42]
- Long Tentacle [42]

Flesh [Conservative]
- Reality Warping Flesh [10]
- Nth Dimensional Flesh [15]
- Secreting Flesh x9 [18]

OK, now a full attack. Once again, making use of Nth Dimensional Flesh so that I attack from 10ft closer (so it's within my current 10ft reach).
If it's fire-immune, it takes half the fire damage noted, but also as soon as it takes fire damage every subsequent source of fire damage is increased by 50% (every time it takes fire damage it also has to make a DC 42 Ref save or be lit on fire, which is the same as normal but the above stuff from Archon applies and the save for putting it out is also 42). I'll leave that to you to sort out since you know its state as far as immunities and such go. I also heal 7hp for every attack that hits. All attacks have a 16-20 crit range.

Ozodrin tentacles:

Attack: [roll0] - provoked crit, 67 to confirm
Damage: [roll1] physical + [roll2]+[roll3] fire + 14 untyped - (+52phy/23 fire/14 untyped on crit)

Attack: [roll4]
Damage: [roll5] physical + [roll6]+[roll7] fire + 14 untyped

Attack: [roll8] - rerolled to 69
Damage: [roll9] physical + [roll10]+[roll11] fire + 14 untyped

Attack: [roll12] - provoked crit, 74 to confirm
Damage: [roll13] physical + [roll14]+[roll15] fire + 14 untyped (+59 phy/23 fire/14 untyped on crit)

Attack: [roll16]
Damage: [roll17] physical + [roll18]+[roll19] fire + 14 untyped

Attack: [roll20]
Damage: [roll21] physical + [roll22]+[roll23] fire + 14 untyped

Attack: [roll24]
Damage: [roll25] physical + [roll26]+[roll27] fire + 14 untyped

Attack: [roll28] - rerolled to 82, provoked crit, 83 to confirm
Damage: [roll29] physical + [roll30]+[roll31] fire + 14 untyped (+61 phy/23 fire/14 untyped on crit)

Attack: [roll32]
Damage: [roll33] physical + [roll34]+[roll35] fire + 14 untyped

Attack: [roll36]
Damage: [roll37] physical + [roll38]+[roll39] fire + 14 untyped

Attack: [roll40]
Damage: [roll41] physical + [roll42]+[roll43] fire + 14 untyped

Attack: [roll44]
Damage: [roll45] physical + [roll46]+[roll47] fire + 14 untyped

Attack: [roll48]
Damage: [roll49] physical + [roll50]+[roll51] fire + 14 untyped

Attack: [roll52]
Damage: [roll53] physical + [roll54]+[roll55] fire + 14 untyped

Mistake extra attack (just putting these here so the database stops hating me): [roll56], [roll57], [roll58], [roll59]

Evo tentacles (in two pairs since rend):

Attack: [roll60] - rerolled to 73
Damage: [roll61] physical + [roll62]+[roll63] fire + 14 untyped
Attack: [roll64] - rerolled to 65
Damage: [roll65] physical + [roll66]+[roll67] fire + 14 untyped
If both hit, Rend for [roll68] (+20 due to bad maths) physical + [roll69]+[roll70] fire + 28 untyped

Attack: [roll71]
Damage: [roll72] physical + [roll73]+[roll74] fire + 14 untyped
Attack: [roll75] - rerolled to 70
Damage: [roll76] physical + [roll77]+[roll78] fire + 14 untyped
If both hit, Rend for [roll79] (+20 due to bad maths) physical + [roll80]+[roll81] fire + 28 untyped

Tail:
Attack: [roll82] - rerolled to 65
Damage: [roll83] physical + [roll84]+[roll85] fire + 14 untyped

As an aside, while in this form whenever anyone makes physical contact with me (including grapple and natural weapons), they take 9 fire damage which pierces immunity/resistance and triggers the aforementioned extra fire damage stuff (no healing though).

Volthawk
2016-08-23, 10:00 PM
Gonna use Fortuitous Strike to reroll all the evo tentacles bar the third one, the tail and...eh screw it, two ozo tentacles.

Ozo 3:[roll0]
Ozo 8:[roll1]
Evo 1:[roll2]
Evo 2:[roll3]
Evo 4:[roll4]

Tail:[roll5]

Also two ozodrin tentacles threatened crits, confirmation rolls:
Ozo 1:[roll6]
Crit damage: [roll7] physical + 23 fire + 14 untyped
Ozo 4:[roll8]
Crit damage: [roll9] physical + 23 fire + 14 untyped

Volthawk
2016-08-23, 10:02 PM
One of the rerolled ozodrin tentacles provoked a crit: 83 to confirm (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showsinglepost.php?p=21132957&postcount=20)
Crit damage: [roll0] physical + 23 fire + 14 untyped

Necroticplague
2016-08-23, 10:15 PM
Even as the creature pounces upon one of the others, the black sphere does not seem to make the slightest move towards them, either to prey on the weak, or to defend them.
The smoky figure inside instead keeps on making markings into the ground, seeming to thing this being of greater import, at least to it personally.

drack
2016-08-23, 10:24 PM
After your rapid barrage of attacks, the creature falls motionless, burning... but is it dead or pretending? Either way it'll end up dust soon enough if it continues to burn long enough. :belkar:

Doxkid
2016-08-23, 10:36 PM
The skeleton and his guards watch the destruction of the native without moving to interfere; when it first rushes the group they do not act and when it is torn apart by a maelstrom of tentacles they do nothing to ensure it stay down.

Volthawk
2016-08-23, 10:53 PM
Isiah takes a moment to assess the situation before deciding to make sure with another onslaught of tentacles. Back where he landed, the first spire starts to shudder and quake, bursting open to reveal a huge lumbering construct of flesh, vine, worldskin and sold green flame. With a roar, it starts charging towards its master.

Gonna use my swift on Surge of Fortune, giving me 20 temporary luck rerolls this encounter.

Just gonna full attack again, once again using the Nth dimensional flesh thing to attack from 20ft away with 10ft reach. Archon is still active from last turn (forgot to include it in the rolls).

Ozodrin tentacles:

Ozodrin 1:
Attack: 84 - crit provoked, confirmed at 81
Damage: [roll0] physical + [roll1]+[roll2] fire + 14 untyped (+56phy/23 fire/14 untyped on crit)

Ozodrin 2:
Attack: 77
Damage: [roll3] physical + [roll4]+[roll5] fire+ 14 untyped

Ozodrin 3:
Attack: 74
Damage: [roll6] physical + [roll7]+[roll8] fire + 14 untyped

Ozodrin 4:
Attack: 75
Damage: [roll9] physical + [roll10]+[roll11] fire + 14 untyped

Ozodrin 5:
Attack: 73
Damage: [roll12] physical + [roll13]+[roll14] fire + 14 untyped

Ozodrin 6
Attack: 76
Damage: [roll15] physical + [roll16]+[roll17] fire + 14 untyped

Ozodrin 7:
Attack: 83 - crit provoked, confirmed at 71
Damage: [roll18] physical + [roll19]+[roll20] fire + 14 untyped (+60phy/23 fire/14 untyped on crit)

Ozodrin 8:
Attack: 77
Damage: [roll21] physical + [roll22]+[roll23] fire + 14 untyped

Ozodrin 9:
Attack: 84 - crit provoked, confirmed at 66
Damage: [roll24] physical + [roll25]+[roll26] fire + 14 untyped (+51phy/23 fire/14 untyped on crit)

Ozodrin 10:
Attack: 76
Damage: [roll27] physical + [roll28]+[roll29] fire + 14 untyped

Ozodrin 11:
Attack: 69
Damage: [roll30] physical + [roll31]+[roll32] fire + 14 untyped

Ozodrin 12:
Attack: 78
Damage: [roll33] physical + [roll34]+[roll35] fire + 14 untyped

Ozodrin 13:
Attack: 83 - crit provoked, confirmed at 78
Damage: [roll36] physical + [roll37]+[roll38] fire + 14 untyped (+57phy/23 fire/14 untyped on crit)

Ozodrin 14:
Attack: 79
Damage: [roll39] physical + [roll40]+[roll41] fire + 14 untyped

Evolutionist tentacles:

Pair 1:
Attack: 74
Damage: [roll42] physical + [roll43]+[roll44] fire + 14 untyped
Damage: [roll45] physical + [roll46]+[roll47] fire + 14 untyped
Rend: [roll48] physical + [roll49]+[roll50] fire + 28 untyped

Pair 2:
Damage: [roll51] physical + [roll52]+[roll53] fire + 14 untyped
Attack: 78 - crit provoked, confirmed at 78
Damage: [roll54] physical + [roll55]+[roll56] fire + 14 untyped (+47phy/23 fire/14 untyped on crit)
Rend: [roll57] physical + [roll58]+[roll59] fire + 28 untyped

Tail:

Attack: 71
Damage: [roll60] physical + [roll61]+[roll62] fire + 14 untyped

Also the first Verdant Servant is finished, it currently has four instances of Celerity (doing the 1 C=2 B=4 A thing), Muscle and...eh, Improved Buff why not. It's just gonna run over here, moving 360ft towards the fight.

Volthawk
2016-08-23, 10:56 PM
Guess who messed up all his attack rolls? This guy!

Ozodrin 1:
Attack: [roll0]

Ozodrin 2:
Attack: [roll1]

Ozodrin 3:
Attack: [roll2]

Ozodrin 4:
Attack: [roll3]

Ozodrin 5:
Attack: [roll4]

Ozodrin 6
Attack: [roll5]

Ozodrin 7:
Attack: [roll6]

Ozodrin 8:
Attack: [roll7]

Ozodrin 9:
Attack: [roll8]

Ozodrin 10:
Attack: [roll9]

Ozodrin 11:
Attack: [roll10]

Ozodrin 12:
Attack: [roll11]

Ozodrin 13:
Attack: [roll12]

Ozodrin 14:
Attack: [roll13]

Evo Tentacles:
Pair 1:
Attack: [roll14]
Attack: [roll15]

Pair 2:
Attack: [roll16]
Attack: [roll17]

Tail:
Attack: [roll18]

Volthawk
2016-08-23, 11:01 PM
Crit confirmations:
Ozo 1: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1] physical + 23 fire + 14 untyped
Ozo 7: [roll2]
Damage: [roll3] physical + 23 fire + 14 untyped
Ozo 13: [roll4]
Damage: [roll5] physical + 23 fire + 14 untyped

Evo Tentacle 4: [roll6]
Damage: [roll7] physical + 23 fire + 14 untyped

Luck Rerolls: (15 temp rerolls left)
Ozo 4: [roll8]
Ozo 5: [roll9]
Ozo 9: [roll10]
Ozo 11: [roll11]
Evo 1: [roll12]

Volthawk
2016-08-23, 11:02 PM
Ozo 9 provoked, confirm: [roll0]

drack
2016-08-23, 11:14 PM
The savage beast remains unmoving, and seems to be crispifying, its flesh giving way somewhat under your strikes. :smallsmile:

Start of round 6:

The old man, having examined the collar picks up the leash to examine that too when the dog jumps, up, bounding towards him. As there seems to have been some distance between the two, and as the "dog" thus seems to be far bigger then the man i(Gargantuin). As it happens the "dog" seems to have scales too upon closer examination, and horns. The leash itself seems to be of an impossibly fine chain for a creature so large. Shocked and terrified the man gasps, turning, and running towards the lot of you screaming at the top of his lungs "HELP!", chain in hand.

greenpotato
2016-08-23, 11:42 PM
Uhd points one of its many fingers at the dog and four green rays springs forth

Standard: Twinned Empowered Maximized Psionic Disintegrate with Surge 6
Ray 1: [roll0] 522 damage
Ray 2: [roll1] 522 damage
Enervation roll (less than 31 is fail) [roll2]
Synchronicity: Regain Focus
Synchronicity: Twinned Empowered Maximized Arcane Disintegrate
Ray 1: [roll3] 360 damage
Ray 2: [roll4] 360 damage

drack
2016-08-24, 12:01 AM
The "dog" shrugs off the attack and catches up the the old man making several attacks, yet peculiarly misses with every one.

Woah, that's allot of natural 1s! o.O

The old man however, continues to run towards you at old man speed provoking another...

Natural 1? =\

ValarMorgulis
2016-08-24, 12:39 AM
Beneath the earth, Zy'reth can feel the commotion above him and his curiosity grows. Suddenly, he senses movement from much farther off... a medium-sized creature running and something much, much larger close behind. Predator and prey?

He rises through the ground without disturbing it in the least, and sees the old man running towards him, a huge wolf-like creature snapping at the man's heels. Four brilliant green flashes of light pass near him, striking the wolf but seeming to have zero effect. And amazingly, the old man evades the wolf-monster's snapping jaws.

He decides to test the wolf-monster, hitting it with a blast of ego-smashing psionic energy.

Valerem
2016-08-24, 04:31 AM
... Malicious was starting to feel a little... left out if he was honest. Here he was, quite human looking with only the barest of augmentations. Surrounded by all these monstrous beings. A being that claimed to be the right hand of the succubus queen herself. Another being that transformed from a plant-like being into this mess of thornish tentacles, whose plant-life was giving birth powerful creatures off it own. A giant construct, equipped with prismatic blade and set on a specific quest. And finally, this... skeleton thing, with its own demonic entourage, that seemed to make the entire damn world speak instead of itself.

Yeah, Malicious was starting to feel pretty left out... which is why he kept himself flat against the floor. He did not want to mess with these beings in the slightest. Not without having more information about them, not until he knew what their goals were, what their plans and desires were... Malicious needed that information before he was willing to reveal himself and join the play. Without it, he saw little reason why one of these beings might try and make Malicious a nice snack.

Some might call it paranoia. Malicious just called it a healthy sense of mistrust that kept an assassin such as himself alive even when he was killing angels, demons, abominations, dragons and even gods.

MikelaC1
2016-08-24, 06:45 AM
In less than the blink of an eye, Ka'Rishta covers the ground between herself and the dog (quickened SLA:Teleport) and unleashes a hail storm of blades, flashing and slicing from every angle, its impossible to tell one arm from another from another (and so on).

[roll0] attack & [roll1] damage
[roll2] attack & [roll3] damage
[roll4] attack & [roll5] damage
[roll6] attack & [roll7] damage

[roll8] attack & [roll9] damage
[roll10] attack & [roll11] damage
[roll12] attack & [roll13] damage
[roll14] attack & [roll15] damage

[roll16] attack & [roll17] damage
[roll18] attack & [roll19] damage
[roll20] attack & [roll21] damage
[roll22] attack & [roll23] damage

[roll24] attack & [roll25] damage
[roll26] attack & [roll27] damage
[roll28] attack & [roll29] damage
[roll30] attack & [roll31] damage

[roll32] attack & [roll33] damage
[roll34] attack & [roll35] damage
[roll36] attack & [roll37] damage
[roll38] attack & [roll39] damage

[roll40] attack & [roll41] damage
[roll42] attack & [roll43] damage
[roll44] attack & [roll45] damage
[roll46] attack & [roll47] damage

MikelaC1
2016-08-24, 06:50 AM
And now, the crit confirms
hand #2, attack #4
[roll0] confirm & [roll]2d6+37[roll] damage
hand #3, attack #1
[roll1] confirm & [roll]2d6+37[roll] damage
hand #3, attack #3
[roll2] confirm & [roll]2d6+37[roll] damage
hand #3, attack #4
[roll3] confirm & [roll]2d6+37[roll] damage
hand #4, attack #4
[roll4] confirm & [roll]2d6+37[roll] damage
hand #6, attack #2
[roll5] confirm & [roll]2d6+37[roll] damage

Volthawk
2016-08-24, 07:07 AM
Somewhat satisfied that his attacker is staying down for now, Isiah moves on to the new threat to a potential friend, rapidly flying over in what's essentially a whirling onslaught of wing and tentacle.

Charging, my movespeeds should prove sufficient. Got Pounce so I can do another full attack.

Ozodrin 1:
Attack: [roll0]
Damage: (2d6+49)[57] physical + (6d4)[13]+(1d6+23)[28] fire + 14 untyped (+56phy/23 fire/14 untyped on crit)

Ozodrin 2:
Attack: [roll1]
Damage: [roll2] physical + [roll3]+[roll4] fire + 14 untyped

Ozodrin 3:
Attack: [roll5]
Damage: [roll6] physical + [roll7]+[roll8] fire + 14 untyped

Ozodrin 4:
Attack: [roll9]
Damage: [roll10] physical + [roll11]+[roll12] fire + 14 untyped

Ozodrin 5:
Attack: [roll13]
Damage: [roll14] physical + [roll15]+[roll16] fire + 14 untyped

Ozodrin 6
Attack: [roll17]
Damage: [roll18] physical + [roll19]+[roll20] fire + 14 untyped

Ozodrin 7:
Attack: [roll21]
Damage: [roll22] physical + [roll23]+[roll24] fire + 14 untyped

Ozodrin 8:
Attack: [roll25]
Damage: [roll26] physical + [roll27]+[roll28] fire + 14 untyped

Ozodrin 9:
Attack: [roll29]
Damage: [roll30] physical + [roll31]+[roll32] fire + 14 untyped

Ozodrin 10:
Attack: [roll33]
Damage: [roll34] physical + [roll35]+[roll36] fire + 14 untyped

Ozodrin 11:
Attack: [roll37]
Damage: [roll38] physical + [roll39]+[roll40] fire + 14 untyped

Ozodrin 12:
Attack: [roll41]
Damage: [roll42] physical + [roll43]+[roll44] fire + 14 untyped

Ozodrin 13:
Attack: [roll45]
Damage: [roll46] physical + [roll47]+[roll48] fire + 14 untyped

Ozodrin 14:
Attack: [roll49]
Damage: [roll50] physical + [roll51]+[roll52] fire + 14 untyped

Evolutionist tentacles:

Pair 1:
Attack: [roll53]
Damage: [roll54] physical + [roll55]+[roll56] fire + 14 untyped
Attack: [roll57]
Damage: [roll58] physical + [roll59]+[roll60] fire + 14 untyped
Rend: [roll61] physical + [roll62]+[roll63] fire + 28 untyped

Pair 2:
Attack: [roll64]
Damage: [roll65] physical + [roll66]+[roll67] fire + 14 untyped
Attack: [roll68]
Damage: [roll69] physical + [roll70]+[roll71] fire + 14 untyped
Rend: [roll72] physical + [roll73]+[roll74] fire + 28 untyped

Tail:
Attack: [roll75]
Damage: [roll76] physical + [roll77]+[roll78] fire + 14 untyped

Volthawk
2016-08-24, 07:12 AM
Not gonna bother with rerolls this time, so just crits.
Ozodrin 4:
[roll0]
Ozodrin 6:
[roll2]
Damage: [roll3] physical + 23 fire + 14 untyped
Ozodrin 9:
[roll4]
Damage: [roll5] physical + 23 fire + 14 untyped
Ozodrin 10:
[roll6]
Damage: [roll7] physical + 23 fire + 14 untyped
Ozodrin 13:
[roll8]
Damage: [roll9] physical + 23 fire + 14 untyped

Evo 2:
[roll10]
Damage: [roll11] physical + 23 fire + 14 untyped

drack
2016-08-24, 11:11 AM
The "Dog" Howls in rage and pain as it charges through its assailants towards the old man once more.

"Help! Stop! Please!"

Freezing mid-attack the "dog" curses loudly. "DAMN YOU MORTAL! RELEASE ME!"

Spot DC 50 for those who haven't approached, DC20 for those who have
There seem to be several holes on its head born into it via the disintegration and scratches all over its scales from the previous assault.

Feel free to investigate further

Valerem
2016-08-24, 11:51 AM
Okay. Despite how bloody impressive looking these things were. Malicious' opinion of them all rapidly began to deteriorate when they just attacked the dog without trying to discover why it was attacking the old man, or what against the giant dog was. Seriously, was this amateur hour? For all, they knew the old man could be a demon, and the giant dog was a god trapped in a mortal form. Sadly, staying pressed against the ground wasn’t an option here.

Raising up into a crouch, Malicious cocked his head to the side as he began to assess the situation. The collar seemed to be a control device or some description. Whoever picked up the leash had control over the dog, has shown by how the dog was unable to actually hit the old man no matter how he tried. Plus how he stopped mid-attack when the old man shouted ‘Stop!’.

The dog also knew this, which is why it rushed the man when he picked up the leash, but it didn’t answer what the dog-thing actually was, and that was what Malicious turned his attention to next. Carefully assessing what he could see with his sharp gaze, and piecing together what it might be from his vast experience and knowledge.

[roll0]

Doxkid
2016-08-24, 12:26 PM
The skeleton and it's entourage watch the spectacle for a while before electing to put their power to better use.

And this you know
Knowledge Checks targetted at learning more about this place.
Arcana: [roll0]
Dungeoneering: [roll1]
Geography: [roll2]
History: [roll3]
Local: [roll4]
Nature: [roll5]
Planes: [roll6]
Religion: [roll7]
Spellcraft: [roll8]
the world Says as the skeleton turns a critical eye inward.
✌■♎ ⧫♒♓⬧ ⬥♏ &■□⬥
The world Says as the skeleton draws upon the knowledge around it.

The world Says as the skeleton speaks at itself and its horde.

And then they stand there, tense and ready for action; even the familiar faces and magical presences of certain other beings will not dissuade it from taking the appropriate action when the time comes.
Truespeech check DC 50 to speak a quickened Lore of the World on this almost certainly magical location (DC 25 + 10 from the utterance level + 10 from Quicken, + 5 from being a magical location): [roll9] (I forgot two bonuses in my earlier rolls. Adjusted that in my sheet.)

I ask the land "who has walked across it, what has happened upon it and, most importantly, who placed it/us here".
--
Natty and his crew maintain their distance from the excitement. Readying an action to use Transposition of Location with a distance place in the sky: he transports his group straight up as far as he can go if anyone takes actions he might consider hostile toward himself or his team. If his spellcraft identifies an offensive spell being cast toward his or his group, or if someone uses 'magic' to move within 50 ft of his group, or physical moves to within 50 ft of his group.

In general if he identifies a hostile action he will use Transposition of Location to leave.

ValarMorgulis
2016-08-24, 03:54 PM
Zy'reth was annoyed to see some of these other creatures immediately resorting to lethal attacks on the wolf-creature. Not that he had a problem with killing, but he did not like to do so without good reason. And he wondered if there was something more to this chase than what it seemed.

The wolf's words only further served to confirm his suspicions. Fortunately the others attacks did not manage to kill it. With a thought, Zy'reth attempts to wrest the leash and collar out of the old man's hands.

drack
2016-08-24, 03:55 PM
The old man fumbles and releases the leash readily enough, shocked to be accosted by yet another entity so soon after the first.

You taking it, or forcing it onto the ground?

ValarMorgulis
2016-08-24, 04:29 PM
Zy'reth brings it over to himself and grabs it.

drack
2016-08-24, 04:32 PM
"RELEASE ME MORTAL, BEFORE I REND THE FLESH FROM YOUR BONES!"
un-caps all the all-caps posts... :smallsigh:

ValarMorgulis
2016-08-24, 06:57 PM
EDIT: Nevermind.

drack
2016-08-24, 07:03 PM
As it happens the creature doesn't enter your telepathy range, instead it jerks on the chain (Private GM strength check) putting more distance still between the two of you.

As the chain flies from your hand and falls on the ground, the "dog" lies lazily beside it, casually daring anyone to so much think of trying anything.

greenpotato
2016-08-24, 08:38 PM
Uhd giggles and fires more disintegrations, this time at the chain itself. "I am surrounded by wise and merciful kings, hahaha"

targeting the dogs chain/collar with all disintegrates
Standard: Twinned Empowered Maximized Psionic Disintegrate with Surge 6
Ray 1: [roll0] 522 damage
Ray 2: [roll1] 522 damage
Enervation roll (less than 31 is fail) [roll2]
Synchronicity: Regain Focus
Synchronicity: Twinned Empowered Maximized Arcane Disintegrate
Ray 1: [roll3] 360 damage
Ray 2: [roll4] 360 damage

Necroticplague
2016-08-24, 09:08 PM
Some sounds finally emits from the darkness. A coarse whisper, a fluttering of of wings, a dog growls.
As the sign of Neberius that was drawn emits a weak glow, and it appears within the circle, presumably to make a deal with whoever in the
More whispers come from within, mere moments of conversation. And then, back to silence as the ball of darkness seems to vanish leaving......nothing?
Except for the smoke-like figure the one who was falling had turned into, who still stands there, uninterested in seeming to act without knowledge or purpose as it goes back to striking the ground to form a new symbol

drack
2016-08-24, 11:35 PM
green

Spell fails. :smallfrown:

Valerem
2016-08-25, 03:23 AM
A Sirrush, a giant, ancient Sirrush. A large beast that had likely munched on several dragons in its time to get to the massive size that it was now. Considering how Sirrush were known for their ferocity and their ravenous hunger, Malicious felt that staying close to the ground, and not getting his attention was a very, very good idea right about now.

Though to be frank, the human was a little bemused that all this powerful and monstrous beings around him had yet called out to him in anyway shape or form. Okay yes, he was trying to hide, trying to be as small as possible. But Malicious wasn’t doing his completely damnedest to hide... was it just the fact that he was so ordinary looking the others just dismissed him? If that was the case... well, he wouldn’t mind at all.

Made it easier to kill them if he needed to.

MikelaC1
2016-08-25, 08:44 AM
With her swords still drawn, Ka'Rishta turns to the "old man".
I would suggest answering the following questions would be beneficial to your continuing health. First of all, where do we find ourselves now, and what was the nature of that "dog" and the collar that you tried to pick up.

Jyssika
2016-08-25, 09:21 AM
The stole paragon approaches the dog, hes eyes bearing into its as he gambits forward.
"Perhaps the pup simply needs a firm hand!"

A massive stone hand grabs the dogs leash.

drack
2016-08-25, 09:43 AM
The stole paragon approaches the dog, hes eyes bearing into its as he gambits forward.
"Perhaps the pup simply needs a firm hand!"

A massive stone hand grabs the dogs leash.

The creature accepts your firm hand between toothed jaws, glaring at you. It seems to be stronger then you.

Care to make str/dex checks against it? Truth be told its face is probably harder then your hand, so when it punches your fist with its face, it might sting a bit for ya... :smalltongue:

With her swords still drawn, Ka'Rishta turns to the "old man".
I would suggest answering the following questions would be beneficial to your continuing health. First of all, where do we find ourselves now, and what was the nature of that "dog" and the collar that you tried to pick up.

"I don't... I don't know!" The old man proclaims helplessly. It's different from the other place, and what's why I was looking at it, to see what it was!"

MikelaC1
2016-08-25, 09:50 AM
The six swords swivel to point at the old man. For your first answer, I don't believe you, and your second answer provided no useful information. What is this "other" place. Your continued health is very much at risk.

ValarMorgulis
2016-08-25, 09:56 AM
Zy'reth's many eyes watch these other creatures with curiosity.

Jyssika
2016-08-25, 10:34 AM
The cyclopean stone man stood before the much larger beast, now comfortably within whisper earshot of the beast.
It slowly pulled its arm from the beasts mouth, gesturing to the chain whilst speaking to the massive beast.

Triskavanski
2016-08-25, 11:05 AM
From High above there is another crackle in the air as another joins into the world.

"Oh dear, it seems we're doing that one thing again aren't we? Now what was it that they called it? Starts with an F... Oh Right of Course! Falling! Ah yes, its been a while since I've had a good fall. Of course.." he says adjusting his angle, a hand moves upto hold his hat upon his head as fur and the like ruffle all around. The loose fitting great coat flapping hard, like a flag in a typhoon. "Its not the fall, but the vicious monsters down below that ravage ones body that one really has to watch out for. " he begins riffling through his pockets around his waist, pulling out a deck of cards, missing the 2 of spades, and half of the other cards with the letter A in the name. Another pocket had a moldy sandwhich. "Oh not that pocket. good heavens, how long as that been in there? " A third pocket had a can of Shark Repellent, a device he was never too keen on seeing if it actually worked. Finally at last he pulls out what he was really looking for.

Applying Luck Bonuses from Lucky
+5 to AC
+5 to AB
+5 to Will Saves
18 more points to apply later through the day.

Casting Persistent Improvisation - caster level 28

Volthawk
2016-08-25, 07:29 PM
Seeing that the others seem to have the matter in hand, and that a newcomer has arrived, Isiah returns to his other form before quickly running over to where the newcomer is falling before taking off to get within speaking distance, the lumbering construct from earlier now joined by three others, all trying and failing to keep pace with him. "Greetings! How are you doing? I suppose I may as well ask whether you'll be friendly or not, barring some savage beasts and antisocial people we've all been rather civilised as of yet."

Triskavanski
2016-08-26, 04:37 AM
The rather dapper dogman pauses, blinking a little, as he notices little specks on the ground below him. Tucking a stick away in a pocket with the flair of a practiced stage magician, time shifts around him slightly, causing the very air around him to shimmer and seem just a little slower in moving, as suddenly one of them takes to the skies flying straight at him,

"Oh I'm doing just fine actually. Rather enjoy plummeting from the sky, I think its kind of relaxing actually. Perhaps I might even do it again actually. You didn't happen to see a small boat come through here earlier did you? I rather did like my boat. They're pretty handy actually.. Though you don't seem to be the kind of creature that often uses boats. "

Cast Sheild as a spell-like ability from Timelord

ValarMorgulis
2016-08-26, 03:20 PM
Curious about the cloud of darkness that abruptly appeared and then disappeared a few hundred feet away, Zy'reth teleports to the edge of the where it was and takes a look around.

KingFrog
2016-08-27, 03:26 PM
Another flash of light in the sky signals a new arrival. At this distance you can barely make out a half-elf wearing only loose-fitting black pants and carrying a bow, a full quiver hanging at his side. He plummets toward the ground at greater-than-free-fall speed, and immediately vanishes into the thigh-high grass.

Take 10 on hide check, result = 130. Amadar would land at least 100 feet away from the others, hoping to gain some insight into what is happening before choosing how to proceed.

drack
2016-08-27, 03:38 PM
The six swords swivel to point at the old man. For your first answer, I don't believe you, and your second answer provided no useful information. What is this "other" place. Your continued health is very much at risk.

"You know, the... or no, no you don't. The cabin, the forest, and most recently, the cave complex. I'd certainly be more inclined to peaceable conversation however were my health not at risk...!"

Doxkid
2016-08-27, 09:54 PM
The Skeleton allows its 'peers' to play judge and jury over lesser creatures. It has work to do, and so very much to test.
💧♏♋♍♒
☟◆■⧫
Four of the skeleton's guardians, both of the Balors and their Pit Fiend counterparts, all take to wing and speed off each in a different direction; while it cannot be said that they move North or East they distribute themselves evenly so that none pass directly over the group of nigh-unkillable super beings.

The Rakshasa stand at the ready alert to any dangers that may approach their master. It is unlikely they will actually slay anything that attacks, but that is not quite their purpose here; each awaits an opportunity to act upon its previous orders with an identical Crow perched upon their shoulder, four pairs of eyes scanning the immediate area for approaching enemies.

✌ ◻♋⧫♒ ♋⬥♋⍓
The skeleton Asks the universe a question. The fabric of reality bends and collapses in a single point and the skeleton waits to see if this point either degenerates or evolves to a more mature and stable form. Either way the result will be interesting useful.

Link (http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?p=11618508#post11618508)for ...stuff...

Volthawk
2016-08-28, 02:57 AM
Isiah pauses for a few moments of falling, looking around, before shaking his head. "Plenty of interesting people, but no boat that I saw. Seems like whoever took us wasn't nice enough to bring things that we didn't carry with us." Another brief pause, followed by another head shake. "No, haven't gone sailing in a while. Used to, but then I got my fins and I prefer going places with my own limbs."

drack
2016-08-28, 04:03 AM
✌ ◻♋⧫♒ ♋⬥♋⍓
The skeleton Asks the universe a question. The fabric of reality bends and collapses in a single point and the skeleton waits to see if this point either degenerates or evolves to a more mature and stable form. Either way the result will be interesting useful.

Casting of gate to home plane fails. :smallfrown: You can't go home. You might even be... stranded. :smalleek:

MikelaC1
2016-08-28, 07:49 AM
The swords are no longer pointing at the old man, however Ka'Rishta doesnt sheath them...yet. Tell me about these other places, a cabin, a forest and a cave complex. What inhabits these places Something useful to explore would be advantageous in terms of finding out who had brought them, and "convincing" them to send them all home again. Not to mention giving everyone a common enemy to defeat, instead of potentially turning on each other. To all the others...The old man mentions a cabin, a forest and some caves, the best place to start for answers She looks back to the old man, no longer threatening, in fact, looking kind of sexy (albeit, with swords still drawn)

drack
2016-08-28, 09:56 AM
Relaxing a bit, the man shrugs as if there were nothing to tell. "Well, hey were allot like this actually. I've just been... trapped. In each there were a couple folks like you lot, then they'd fight, and eventually a giant spider would start picking them off but... For some reason it couldn't kill me. It said it was the protection of some powerful god, and it probably hopes I'll loose favor. Attempts to kill me tend to go badly..." with a look of concern he adds "I'm glad you're not threatening to kill me anymore."

Valerem
2016-08-28, 11:49 AM
... Grrr, this was annoying. Malicious was greatly intrigued by the half-elf that arrived a few moments ago. They looked... satisfyingly normal compared to all the other demons, constructs and monsters around them. And with how he simply vanished open landing, it was clear that he was extremely skilled at stealth just like Malicious was. Heck, if the bow and arrow were anything to go by, he was a fellow sniper like him!

But, information about this current location was much, much more important. And the old man was obvious a valued source of it. Indeed, Malicious knew that moving away from the old man was not a good idea. So the human muttered to himself under his breath and remained hunkered down, waiting to hear more.

greenpotato
2016-08-28, 11:29 PM
"Tell me old man, why do the other fight? Is there some reward?" Uhd asks suspiciously, ignoring the dog for now.
The ball of tentacles swivels around.
"Maybe we can break the cycle by working together against the spider" Uhd says to the assembled group in general

Triskavanski
2016-08-28, 11:51 PM
"Fins.. Right then. Well, then without that boat, I suppose I should continue on my way, which presently seems to be down. Excuse me for a bit."

He pulls out another stick, pointing at himself as he mumbles a word or two, causing the thing flare up a bit, before slipping it back away almost in entirely the same action.

Persistant Wand of Divine Power CL 28.

43/50 charges left
+28 Temp HP
And I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume that my BAB is going to become 20 and not 28.

Jyssika
2016-08-29, 05:52 AM
"It seems unwise to attack this spider with almost no knowledge of who or what it is."

The construct leaves the wolf, returning to the more vocal group.

MikelaC1
2016-08-29, 06:17 AM
Uhd speaks the truth, our enemy should be the spider, but you are also right, we should not go against the spider without more knowledge about it.
Old man, did the others attempt to attack you, or only each other. And how does this "dog" fit into the picture? Does he attack the spider or the others that arrive.
For now, Ka'Rishta holds back the questions about the caves, forest and cabin, although those will be the first places to explore

Necroticplague
2016-08-29, 07:48 AM
While one went up to talk to it, the symbol did not stop it's drawing. When it is completed, a tall-many-faced figure appears and seems to address thin air, reading from a book in unusual meter. After this conversation with a voice that comes from nothing it soon enough nods before slamming it's book shut and disappearing almost as suddenly as it appeared.
Meanwhile, the cloud of smoke that it continues to talk to begins to have some it's mass coalesce into a vague image of a face. on it's body.

Well? Do you have anything to say, or are you just going to keep staring?

drack
2016-08-29, 09:56 AM
OOC
Seems there are folks with actions to take and not enough time to do them. I'll be ending "combat", and allowing you all to take all the actions you wish. If someone attacks something we'll roll initiative and go back to counting rounds. :smallsmile:

"Tell me old man, why do the other fight? Is there some reward?" Uhd asks suspiciously, ignoring the dog for now.
The ball of tentacles swivels around.
"Maybe we can break the cycle by working together against the spider" Uhd says to the assembled group in general
"I... don't know..." He replies tentatively, looking from the ashy remains of the white beast's corpse to the disintegrated holes and slashes on the "dog", and back to those who inflicted them. Cabin fever perhaps?

Uhd speaks the truth, our enemy should be the spider, but you are also right, we should not go against the spider without more knowledge about it.
Old man, did the others attempt to attack you, or only each other. And how does this "dog" fit into the picture? Does he attack the spider or the others that arrive.
For now, Ka'Rishta holds back the questions about the caves, forest and cabin, although those will be the first places to explore
The old man blinks slightly, confused, before replying. "None of you were in the other places, everyone died."

KingFrog
2016-08-29, 10:47 PM
After a few seconds, an arrow wrapped in a small strip of paper lands unexpectedly between the tentacled monstrosity and the old man. The arrow's high, obvious arc makes it clear that the projectile was not intended to do harm. There is a slight rustling in the grass that may be the source of the arrow, or perhaps simply a breeze stirring the vegetation.

(Hide check is temporarily 110, due to sniping penalty)

"Why did the spider spare you, but kill the others? For example, were you the only one of the previous inhabitants to eschew violence towards the others? Or were you the only one to hide, rather than attack the spider when it's malice became clear?"

ValarMorgulis
2016-08-30, 12:05 AM
Zy'reth had only arrived a few seconds ago and this being was already impatient with him. Maybe it did not experience the same passage of time... or maybe it just lacked patience.

The symbols it drew clearly marked it as a binder.

"Who are you?"

drack
2016-08-30, 12:13 AM
The old man seems strangely unsurprised by the unexpected arrow, but all the same he reaches down to retrieve it, though not without some difficulty. After the exercise of running from the "dog" earlier however, his joints seem to have locked up somewhat. After he manages to retrieve it, he opens it, squinting at the paper as he opens it, thinking to himself "please don't explode, please don't explode..." He then continues to squint,m somewhat closer to the page, reading the script.

Having done so he shakes his head, offering the note to the others. "It didn't spare me, I didn't escape it. It was the favor of a god that protected me. It... couldn't kill me... somehow. The mysteries of the gods are beyond me, perhaps even beyond themselves... Somehow divine favor still let me get into this mess though, and I haven't a way out, so I certainly hope you don't all die. I mean you seem to be a chatty bunch and it'd be a shame... but if you do I hope I go someplace warm next. He adds the last bit merrily as if planning a vacation, but seems to sober as he takes in the implications of those words.

Necroticplague
2016-08-30, 09:11 AM
Who is but a function of what. And what I am is a being very annoyed at being ripped out of where I was and put elsewhere! First, stranded on that godsforsaken 'Great Wheel', now whatever backwards piece of dimension this lies in!

ValarMorgulis
2016-08-30, 10:07 AM
So you have attempted to leave and failed then?

This was concerning to Zy'reth. He had not attempted to leave, although he had assumed that whatever had brought all of these creatures here would prevent their easy escape.

Necroticplague
2016-08-30, 12:47 PM
This wretched place, or the great wheel? I have not tried to leave the former, yet, partially because I was unable to leave the latter. Even what you would call 'planar travel' is largely beyond my own abilities, besides the porous Ethereal. As you saw, I know those who can go between easily enough, but even getting me back to my original place is beyond them.

Doxkid
2016-08-30, 02:00 PM
The four fiends reappear in formation around their master and the skeleton considers its next actions carefully; things are heating up after all, and there is little time for mistakes at this stage.
☜❖♓●
♐♓♏■♎
Strange symbols flow through the bones carrying a reinforcing presence of evil in a current that tunes the skeleton's being until it matches an idea. The bones of its head twist and form horns, Its phalanges become wickedly sharp, made perfectly for piercing flesh. The skeleton stands remade to match the likeness of its subordinates...or perhaps released back into its true form.
☠□⬥♒♏❒♏
The unnatural changes to reality cloak the entire group as thoroughly as any barrier of stone could.

And then...nothing. The presence of the group flickers for a moment, but nothing of interest takes place in that time.
For the DM (http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?p=11627110#post11627110)

MikelaC1
2016-08-31, 06:18 AM
Ka'Rishta addresses the group. Unless someone else has a better idea, the old man has suggested three places we might investigate. The caves or the cabin seem like the most likely places instead of the forest, and we should be able to cross the cabin off quickly enough, and then proceed on to the caves? If the group agrees, she will tell the old man to lead them to the cabin.

drack
2016-08-31, 09:54 AM
The old man points upward, towards the sky from which you've each just recently fallen. I was taken from each by that thing and dropped into the next. They were each... like the material plane, but themed.

Doxkid
2016-08-31, 03:38 PM
The skeleton raises a hand, seven fingers spread wide and open to the sky above it. It and its team rise up and separate themselves from the ground. In the distance the call of crows can be heard as they turn their attention toward their true master.
✋ ◆■♎♏❒⬧⧫♋■♎ echos through this plane.
There will be another test. The flashes of lines and symbols and images bring forth a summation of the situation: it has been made to understand a great deal about the current circumstances of its imprisonment over the short period of time it has taken to study this place.

The elevated hand is brought down towards the ground below it and from nothing arises the Words that Create: Letters of the High Language fall into place and gel into finely worked stone i finely worked stone. First a flat, circular base covered in a complex, self referencing formula: the minimum magic to be expended producing a fireball, the comparison between Fireball and a Dragon's Fire, a comparison the elements of the Breath of Dragons, the means by which elemental planes can be temporarily connected to the material one, mass a bound Elemental can lift when its spirit and being are shackled to an object, the way one disconnects a spirit from a body, a summary of the basic limitations one faces when attempting to Animate the Dead, an analysis of Orcus's connection to both the undead and the demons that serve it...The disk forms filled so much raw, useless, unprocessed information it may well be gibberish. But that's not important.

G'Na'T. Nat, or Natty as most outsiders know him. The skeleton is Natty, the old legendary mage who has served across a hundred courts and slain himself a hundred masters. An ancient master of the True Language and he who bends the world around him to his whim.

First we will study the Spider The Skeleton, the Pit Fiends, the Rakshasa and the Balors all glide off in a single cluster. A single crow from the group circles back around and flutters to the edge of the disk. It watches. It listens. And it waits.
Linky (http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?p=11631679#post11631679)

ValarMorgulis
2016-08-31, 08:25 PM
Trapped on the Great Wheel... I was far beyond it before I was brought here. A place called the Far Realm. I will attempt to return there now, although I doubt I will be successful.

MikelaC1
2016-08-31, 09:08 PM
Investigating the spider sounded as good an option as any, Ka'Rishta just wanted to deal with one of the inhabitants of this realm, in order to eventually find the one being who had brought them all here. She slithers after the skeleton, waiting for some action to present itself.

drack
2016-08-31, 09:41 PM
As you approach the spider greets you in a homely feminine voice. "Oh, welcome, welcome, you can make yourselves at home and just curl yourselves in my web if you would. I must say, I do appreciate the charitable attitudes you're displaying by coming over here."

Examining it more closely the spider has a slim body with long, thin, sharp looking legs and calm soothing eyes. She uses these legs to dance about her web nimbly as she continues to spin it, tossing up walls of force whenever it seems appropriate to move on to the next section of her web.

Doxkid
2016-08-31, 11:14 PM
I am not meant to be here. Are you? "I" is projected as "we", and "here" as "home". It's the little things that make language interesting, and when the language is displayed clearly in all five casually observable dimensions (seven, depending on who you ask, but that is an argument for another time) everything becomes much more amusing.

Assuming you are not being held against your will, that is. Natty could perhaps forgive the presumption that he and his pets will be eaten, but to be trapped like this?

Well...he would prefer not to admit it, but he's actually somewhat impressed. Especially by the setup used to maintain this plane in particular: A being capable of erecting walls of force to seal off the plane and perform any necessary maintenance at the low cost of letting that being consume creatures contained within that plane. Whoever or Whatever trapped him within this plane only needs to capture subjects and transport those subjects along with the Keeper of the Plane.

That's the easy part, really. Some times it is not very easy, but compared to actually maintaining control over creatures ripped from their home (or at the very least preventing said creatures from acting out) it is the simplest portion of the problem.

drack
2016-08-31, 11:30 PM
The spider replies casually. "I arrived shortly before the old man, but do you see any other food around here? The grass is wilted but may sustain a more herbivorous creature, but I am a carnivore, and so I see only you. Shame you had to go and waste one of your number, still, I'll forgive you. After all, you'll nourish me through whatever span this world will exist. My threads will preserve you nicely until I need to eat..." Faintly she pauses her spinning for a moment to gesture towards her web as if to say "Come along, no need to hesitate, jump on in."

MikelaC1
2016-09-01, 06:41 AM
You are mistaken about our relationship, snakes eat spiders, not the other way around. However, we can avoid that unnecessary unpleasantness if you answer our questions.

Jyssika
2016-09-01, 08:46 AM
The angelic construct had followed the demon on its trip to meet the spider.
Standing back it had thus far simply observed but chose now to speak.

"Are you so simple you cannot sustain yourself beyond the most rudimentary methods?"
It paused,
"Or so barbaric that you choose to feed only on that which you have killed."

Triskavanski
2016-09-01, 09:04 AM
Whistling down faster and faster and faster, finally reaching terminal velocity, came the dog-man before crashing into the ground with a mighty.. flump. That was all. There was no slamming, no explosions, no splatter of itty bitty bits of dog over the gathered beings of higher powers. Nope. It was no more than just a step on the ground.

"Everyone can relax now, for I have arrived! There are no hostilities to be taken here and hello how are you?"

The dogman holds up his hands, glancing around taking in what he's looking at now.

Casting Lay of the Land from a wand on the way down to become familiar with everything within 50 miles
Then Persistent Heroics for Combat Reflexes all day

drack
2016-09-01, 09:22 AM
"I've eaten snakes and demons before, and yes I choose to eat what I kill, though one could easily argue starvation far more barbaric." She considers the construct before finally concluding "You may join them in my web. I probably wouldn't eat you right away, but perhaps when I have no other food I'll crack you open to work my mandibles."

Jyssika
2016-09-01, 10:07 AM
"I would be a most difficult pill to swallow."
The construct pushes off the ground, floating up to eye level with the spider, its voice barely a whisper.
"I notice you exclude demi-gods and constructs from your list of prior meals, let me assure you I have however killed more than my fair share of vermin."

Necroticplague
2016-09-01, 08:08 PM
Ah yes, Far Realm. Heard wonderful things things about that place. Always one of the first guesses when people hear me say I'm not of the Great Wheel, though not an accurate one.

And the cloud of smoke now uses it's newfound face to give it a form of expression, tilting to try and display interest at this fellow trapped one's attempt to leave. They similarly doubt it would work, but it never hurts to check.

KingFrog
2016-09-01, 09:16 PM
A calm, inquisitive voice rings in the spider's mind.

Why did you not try to eat the old man?

ValarMorgulis
2016-09-01, 09:33 PM
As expected, there is a force preventing egress. I have no doubt our captor expects something of us.

drack
2016-09-01, 09:37 PM
Trapped on the Great Wheel... I was far beyond it before I was brought here. A place called the Far Realm. I will attempt to return there now, although I doubt I will be successful.

Plane shift attempt fails

A calm, inquisitive voice rings in the spider's mind.

Why did you not try to eat the old man?

The spider's response is nonverbal, rather you feel it, like faint pulsing of the wind as it ripples through the world, the brush of grass against it, and her legs dancing through it like they're the only thing that matters, and as she dances the world slowly expands, stretching out to fill more of the endless gaping void that surrounds it. You feel the breaths and movements of the others as they disrupt the eerily blowing wind so close to it, but the old man, as far removed as he is, is not in this world... at least, not yet.

Triskavanski
2016-09-02, 12:02 PM
Lakia looked around, frowning slightly. He was sure there was things here not too long ago. "By Chronos's beard, even as a master of time of space, I still show up late. Well no matter.. Hmm, I suppose I should set up a base of operation somewhere without my ship. Tally ho!" A snap of the fingers and he poofs off towards a location where he noticed the largest amount of natural resources from his earlier scans. After a quick look around, he began to start scanning this world's surface again.

Used Teleport spell like ability
Another charge used from the lay of the land wand.

Volthawk
2016-09-02, 12:39 PM
Seeing that the newest arrival had landed without an issue and left without further hostility, Isiah glides around some more to get a good look at things before swooping down to land where some of the others are talking to a spider. "Well that man was pleasant enough. Have you resolved things with the older one, then?"

Triskavanski
2016-09-02, 03:15 PM
Well, first a we need some supplies. Metal and stone would do to begin.. thought the Engineer to himself as he drew a small long device and flicked it. In the blink of an eye, thick metal wall formed in front of him. A quick adjustment to his device, and he pointed the stick at the metal wall, slowly tracing forms at they practically pop out of the wall forming all kinds of iron tools. The first of which was set of tools designed for busting rock and shaping it into bricks.

Flicking another wand and this time a wall of stone was formed before him, and one more flick of yet another stick, he conjured a entity of energy "Alright, make bricks out of that wall of stone."

Doxkid
2016-09-02, 08:14 PM
Interesting and more Interesting still

Within one of the eye sockets of the skeleton lord a a grey light flickers to life and with it a wall of ancient symbols smalls into and through reality. The light is gone in an instant as are the symbols, but the hole in reality remains as a neat ring of twisted light. The Old Man and the Sirrush are easily the most visible figures on the other side, but those who did not follow Natty to the Spider's Web are undoubtedly nearby; there is little else to do and few other places to go, after all.

The crow left to watch over the landmark Natty produced flutters up to stand upon the edge of Natty's casual alteration of reality and then speaks on its master's behalf.

"You are summoned.
You are summoned, Mortal of Divine Blessing.
You are summoned, Chained Hunter.
You are summoned."

That a crow could speak so clearly, enunciating each word so concisely in common is only to be expected at this point. After delivering its message the crow leans forward latching its beak upon the edge of Natty's side of the typically inter-planar gateway and pulling itself up across space and time.

The normal Link (http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=369999&page=2)

drack
2016-09-03, 07:43 PM
The gate spell succeeds, and the bird emerges safely through the other end of the gate some odd mile or two away.

Doxkid
2016-09-05, 10:41 AM
The skeleton waits expectantly for the Old Man to step forward through the portal provided. This buys a few moments, but it can clearly be said that Natty is not a patient skeleton; before a minute has passed Ntty decides the Old Man will be retrieved manually.
✌⧫ ⧫♒♋⧫ ◻●♋♍♏
⬥♏ ⬥♓●● ♌♏ ⧫♒♏❒♏
Eight points of grey light arise from nothing and Words Natty commands thread the points together into a cage; at that same moment an identical cage appears next to the old man. While wind and light are still learning that Natty has transported his crew from one cage to the next and the team of fiends move to surround the old man.

You were summoned.✡□◆ ⬥♓●● ♑□

Before there is time for a response the whole group, now including the old man, are shuffled to the side Natty started on. Now sixteen points of light linger on either sideof the Gateway. After a moment the group step away from the instance of magical displacement, shoving the Old man along with them.
DM link time (DM link time)

Triskavanski
2016-09-05, 11:41 AM
Lakia frowns slightly at the rather slow progress of making bricks. "Come on.. You were suppose to be this amazing titan of construction and this is the best you can do? My grandmother makes bricks faster than you do!" Humming as he rubbed his chin. "Oh right! There should be more of you." casting fabricate a few times to make the tools needed out of the iron wall, and then two more unseen crafters. "Alright you three chaps continue making bricks, Ill be in my trailer. he says before walking a bit away and throwing out a small cube that rapidly unfolds into large iron tower.

Pausing for a moment, he gets a great idea! and begins casting walls of stone around the tower to make it look like its part of the ground itself. "There we are..Though that metal wall would cause issues.. hmm." staring at the wall of metal he made previously, shorted from the various tools he's created so far, he figures out what he need to do with the last bit of it, and fabricates it into a pile of iron ingots before summoning an unseen servent. "Carry these into the tower."

Ah it was good to be king. If you have no subjects to rule, just make some. And with that, he headed inside the hidden tower.

Avalon®
2016-09-07, 08:44 AM
While others talk amongst themselves below, the sky opens up for a second and a dark shape appears and suddenly disappears. Immediately thereafter, a strange being appears crossed-legged a short distance from the group talking to the spider. Its five faces show looks of surprise even with one stopping in the midst of drinking from a tankard of some variety of ale. Around a dozen more tankard are held in various arms, some with the contents still sloshing from the trip.

With a sigh, the being finishes one of the tankards before half-a-dozen arms help it rise to its feet. If it weren't for the five faces, dozen tankards of amber liquid and nearly two dozen arms coming from three pairs of elbows, it could easily be mistaken for a philosopher-king or sage-prince of some far-off tropical land. A couple of arms akimbo, several more crossed and the rest still carrying tankards (their contents perilously close sloshing wildly and perilously close to spilling from their containers), it stares at the group and asks a question:

"Who's the irritating dumbful sausage merchant who broughts us to this frilly whinesome wobblehead excuse for a patch of dirt‽"

MikelaC1
2016-09-07, 09:05 AM
Ka'Rishta turns to look at the new arrival. That's what we are trying to determine, and how best to return ourselves. We believe this spider might have some answers, as well as this old man, however, they seem to be uncooperative.

Avalon®
2016-09-07, 09:35 AM
Hearing this answer does little to improve the being's mood. The rightmost head spits off to the side in disgust before all five heads give the stink-eye to the gathered crowd.
"Jus' my bloody luck... I'm stuck in 'his rash'om god-fawsaken place wi'h a bunch ov frilly god-botherers..."

Knowledge rolls to identify everyone in the current assembly:

I'm just gonna roll once (turned into five times via Disciple of Thessala) for each knowledge category. Use the highest result to determine if I learn anything.

Knowledge Arcana:
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]

Knowledge Dungeoneering:
[roll5]
[roll6]
[roll7]
[roll8]
[roll9]

Knowledge Local:
[roll10]
[roll11]
[roll12]
[roll13]
[roll14]

Knowledge Nature:
[roll15]
[roll16]
[roll17]
[roll18]
[roll19]

Knowledge The Planes:
[roll20]
[roll21]
[roll22]
[roll23]
[roll24]

Also throwing in Knowledge History to see if anything like this happened before.

Knowledge History
[roll25]
[roll26]
[roll27]
[roll28]
[roll29]

Avalon®
2016-09-07, 09:39 AM
OOC: It appears I'm having some trouble with rolling dice
Knowledge Arcana
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]

Knowledge Dungeoneering:
[roll5]
[roll6]
[roll7]
[roll8]
[roll9]

Knowledge Local:
[roll10]
[roll11]
[roll12]
[roll13]
[roll14]

Knowledge Nature:
[roll15]
[roll16]
[roll17]
[roll18]
[roll19]

Knowledge The Planes:
[roll20]
[roll21]
[roll22]
[roll23]
[roll24]

Knowledge History:
[roll25]
[roll26]
[roll27]
[roll28]
[roll29]

drack
2016-09-08, 02:52 PM
Before there is time for a response the whole group, now including the old man, are shuffled to the side Natty started on. Now sixteen points of light linger on either sideof the Gateway. After a moment the group step away from the instance of magical displacement, shoving the Old man along with them.
DM link time (DM link time)

The old man's jostled, but as he's lying in the ground, shoving doesn't seem to propell him through the gateway. Ratehr those doing the shoving seem to slip on the grass falling through empty handed. The old man frowns disapprovingly through the gateway, probably thinking they'd meant to jostle him as they ran by.
You manage to teleport the old man across the map to you, though he still gives you a disapproving look as he continues to rest peacefully.

Doxkid
2016-09-08, 05:53 PM
I will not offer my pets freely, Great Spider. If you wish to feed yourself you must work, or offer something in return.[/U] There is a great impact upon reality when Natty Speaks the work "I" but nothing visibly changes about the situation. Or does it?

A weigh presses upon one of the fiends in Natty's service and the great Pit Fiend strides to the edge of the world to stand at the ready. The shackles that typically restrain it are loosened if only to an infinitesimal degree and it's presence stretches to fully present itself against those around it. And then that presence grows beyond the normal limitations of its own ability, and then beyond that new benchmark, and then beyond the newest one as well.

♐♓♑♒⧫ ⧫□ ⧫♒♏ ♎♏♋⧫♒
The Pit Fiend knows it is being sent to die, but it will not die without making the life of this Great Spider as unpleasant as possible. That is simply it's nature...and the nature of its commands.

Take this one. It will not go quietly, but it is yours all the same.
Link for DM (http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?p=11657383#post11657383)

MikelaC1
2016-09-10, 08:23 PM
Ka'Rishta slowly begins to draw her swords. This delay begins to irritate me, either answer our questions or its time to defend yourself.

ValarMorgulis
2016-09-13, 10:12 AM
Realizing that the creature he is conversing with has just as little information about this place or how to escape as he does, Zy'reth moves towards the group of creatures speaking with the spider.

greenpotato
2016-09-13, 08:40 PM
Seeing the posture of some of the others turn hostile the ball of limbs tenses up.

Necroticplague
2016-09-15, 09:00 AM
With both parties having no clue as to escape, the unseen ball of smoke is forced, out of sheer attempt to not start getting very bored, so follow it's companion. They're both stuck here, so they might as well be stuck in proximity.

Triskavanski
2016-09-15, 10:54 AM
Meanwhile in an undisclosed underground bunker Lakia was busily working away, pulling out another of his magical sticks, and conjuring another unseen critter. "Cover the mountain with dirt." he commands it, before retiring again into his chambers within, pulling out a cabinet from his bag and setting it down before pulling some of the food from the inside of it. Taking a turkey leg, he begins heading back outside the the very edge of the world to get a good look again on how the world ended. Was it a solid wall or a sheer drop off? who's to say

MikelaC1
2016-09-15, 04:17 PM
As demons go, Ka'Rishta displays remarkable patience, not over-reacting to things that would drive most demons into a frenzy. However one thing she cannot abide is being ignored, and right now, the spider is doing just that. Her blades move in methodical rhythm as she launches her full attack on the beast

Avalon®
2016-09-21, 04:18 AM
"Now that's just wot the doctor ordered!"

Suddenly, the being explodes in a flurry of weapons as walls of thorn and stone appear around the group. Its twenty-two arms, eleven on each side.

With a nasty grin on each of the five faces, the being attacks both Ka'Rishta and the spider.

"Tha both have the pleasure of facing Many-Faced Jin. Sadly, thas time is at an end."

Immediate Action to manifest 4-round Temporal Acceleration.

Temporal Acceleration Round 1, Standard Action 1: Manifest Schism. ML 30
Temporal Acceleration Round 1, Move Action 1: Activate Root teratomorphism
Temporal Acceleration Round 1, Full-round Action: Spellweave 5x Enlarged Wall of Stone to enclose/cover entire group near the spider. If insufficient size, Perimeter walls only.
Temporal Acceleration Round 1, Schism: Manifest Vigor. ML 24. Gain 120 temp HP.

Temporal Acceleration Round 2, Move Action 1: Draw both Soul Weapons as part of move action to close get in range of both Ka'Rishta and the spider.
Temporal Acceleration Round 2, Full-round Action: Spellweave 5x Enlarged Wall of Thorns within Stone Wall perimeter. Focus coverage on areas where there are players/NPCs.

Temporal Acceleration Round 3, Full-round Action 1: Spell Weave Persistent Ferocity of Sanguine Will, Extended Combat Readiness, Persistent Spellcaster's Bane,Extended Mind Blank, Persistent Greater Mighty Wallop on Tigerskull Club (since additional weapons from Weaponthane Ascendant are just considered the same weapon as the original pair, I assume casting on the original weapon would duplicate the effects on the rest)
Temporal Acceleration Round 3, Full-round Action 2: Spellweave 5x Enlarged Wall of Stone to finish enclosing group and also include covering the top.

Temporal Acceleration Round 4, Full-round Action 1: If enough space between others and Jin, Ka'Rishta and Spider, Spellweave 5x Wall of Stone to enclose us three. Else, pass round.

Normal Time Full-round Action 1: Full attack Spider.
Normal Time Full-round Action 2: Full attack Ka'Rishta.
If attacked, Robilar's Gambit triggers an AoO which is used to take a 15 ft.-step away from the attacker.
Schism will manifest Synchronicity (auto-augmented to not specify the readied standard action)

Doxkid
2016-09-23, 09:34 PM
The Pit Fiend that stepped forward flicks a small ember in the Great Spider's direction releasing a gout of fire upon to test the waters. Upon some hidden signal it then twists its body to start a kick, still several meters away from its target, only to vanish mid attack.

It reappears in front of the Great Spider snapping off kicks and punches, slashing with its claws and battering at the Spider with its wings, all while the fire conjured by its opening move dies out.

Link time, baby (http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?p=11707207#post11707207)

Jyssika
2016-09-24, 03:51 AM
None of the many armed things magics seemed to form around the huge stone angel.
It took a brief look at the now dead demon, briefly puzzled as to why it had to die and
another between the walls and the creature now fighting the spider.

Something cracks, perhaps the rotten soul of the demon calls for bloody revenge or
perhaps it simply felt the creature would make a good warmup. Either-way, the being charged.

With a single arc if one of its bladed wings it cuts in a perfect strike, before following up
with a second arc of its serrated wings as the being withdraws. Finally when the multi-armed
and headed seems too far for the bladed wings to reach it lashes out with a gigantic Guisarme
and attempts to take its feet from under it.

ValarMorgulis
2016-09-25, 01:56 AM
In a brief flicker of time, Zy'reth is surrounded by thick brambles and sharp thorns. His many eyes cannot pierce the vegetative barrier, but his mindsight reaches out to note the positions of the creatures around him.

This will not do, he says to the binder telepathically.

Triskavanski
2016-09-25, 05:03 PM
Meanwhile off to the side a good few miles away, Lakia was casting with his wand collection, stone walls trying to form a bridge off the side of the dimension. How curious it was there was wall of force out here with spider webs? Best not to disturb them. Taking a moment to put more power into his wands, he fashions a another set of tools and conjures up three more workers. Make that into a stronger bridge." he commands two of them, A servent created to cut the tall grass after increasing the growth of plants, and another worker to turn the plant matter into ropes.

greenpotato
2016-09-26, 06:48 AM
As the thorns and wall of stone close around Uhd, it bursts into flickering green flame.

Twinned, Intensified, Maximized, Empowered, Hamatula Barbs
Twinned, Intensified, Maximized, Empowered, Ring of Blades
Twinned, Intensified, Maximized, Empowered, Steeldance
Twinned, Intensified, Maximized, Empowered, Admixed(Acid), Searing Spell Fires of Purity
Twinned, Intensified, Maximized, Empowered, Admixed(Acid), Searing Spell Lightning Ring
Twinned, Intensified, Maximized, Empowered, Admixed(Acid), Searing Spell Body of the Sun
Twinned, Intensified, Maximized, Empowered, Admixed(Acid), Searing Spell Acid Sheath
Twinned, Intensified, Maximized, Empowered, Admixed(Acid), Searing Spell Fire Shield
Twinned, Intensified, Maximized, Empowered, Admixed(Acid), Searing Spell Balor Nimbus
Twinned, Intensified, Maximized, Empowered, Admixed(Acid), Searing Spell Babau Slime

drack
2016-09-28, 04:38 PM
The old man's jostled, but as he's lying in the ground, shoving doesn't seem to propell him through the gateway. Ratehr those doing the shoving seem to slip on the grass falling through empty handed. The old man frowns disapprovingly through the gateway, probably thinking they'd meant to jostle him as they ran by.
You manage to teleport the old man across the map to you, though he still gives you a disapproving look as he continues to rest peacefully.

With the old man sprawled before the spider, she looks hungrily down at him, but for some reason, she turns away in disintrest as the old man hurriedly scrambles to safety, leaving as much room as he can between himself and each of you as he can.

I will not offer my pets freely, Great Spider. If you wish to feed yourself you must work, or offer something in return.[/U] There is a great impact upon reality when Natty Speaks the work "I" but nothing visibly changes about the situation. Or does it?

A weigh presses upon one of the fiends in Natty's service and the great Pit Fiend strides to the edge of the world to stand at the ready. The shackles that typically restrain it are loosened if only to an infinitesimal degree and it's presence stretches to fully present itself against those around it. And then that presence grows beyond the normal limitations of its own ability, and then beyond that new benchmark, and then beyond the newest one as well.

♐♓♑♒⧫ ⧫□ ⧫♒♏ ♎♏♋⧫♒
The Pit Fiend knows it is being sent to die, but it will not die without making the life of this Great Spider as unpleasant as possible. That is simply it's nature...and the nature of its commands.

Take this one. It will not go quietly, but it is yours all the same.
Link for DM (http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?p=11657383#post11657383)
The spider pointedly ignores your suggestion that it hasn't worked considering the six mile long web its spun whilst the lot of you were wandering around, but at your offer of a subordinate it smiles, or at least you think that's a smile, not just mandibles widening to snap at you. In that same calm and dignified yet clearly feminine and homely voice it replies "I will accept your tribute." Somehow the way she says it sounds almost ceremonial...

Ka'Rishta slowly begins to draw her swords. This delay begins to irritate me, either answer our questions or its time to defend yourself.
Thinking you're talking to him, the old man's pace slows for half a step, looking back, but whilst looking back his foot catches on a depression on the ground and he trips.

Meanwhile in an undisclosed underground bunker Lakia was busily working away, pulling out another of his magical sticks, and conjuring another unseen critter. "Cover the mountain with dirt." he commands it, before retiring again into his chambers within, pulling out a cabinet from his bag and setting it down before pulling some of the food from the inside of it. Taking a turkey leg, he begins heading back outside the the very edge of the world to get a good look again on how the world ended. Was it a solid wall or a sheer drop off? who's to say

OOC for folks

I mentioned this to trisk, but it's a sheer drop off folks. :smallsmile:

Round 1

Initiative order
Kingfrog: waiting until he has need to act (ie readied action, not falling back down initiative order)
Avalon: Since his actions seem to require Mik to be present I'm uncertain as to if I should put these on hold...
Spider: below
Dox's devil who's charging the spider
MikelaC1: attacks
?Avalon's new placement?
Folks who didn't roll initiative, and thus fall below this point on the que
Valar: Firing off some kinda scary things at... Jin? (avalon's character?) If you're attaching a player with stuff I'm afraid you'll need to post it in the thread. Same for detection methods in-so-far as they relate to players. That said I'm pretty sure touchsight alone can see anyone who isn't hiding, which includes all the people you specified.
Green: doing some scary close range automated attack buffs on his own after avalon's actions
Jyss preparing maneuvers

Alright, this round was really disorganized, mostly on account of that I didn't firmly demand folks roll initiative and post in that order. Kinda slipped my mind that some of you might have attacked each other thus making that bit relevant. :smallredface:
Also probably shoulda rolled spider initiative sooner because for some reason I was expecting it to be allot easier to beat. (To be fair it also rolled well...) In any case, might as well roll with it because when you start looking back and redoing each round you loose right? :smallbiggrin:

Also, moving forward I'd appreciate if action-related-posts could rather go in or be linked to from the IC, such as attack posts, initiative posts, and spell trigger activation posts, just to save me the thread diving.

For the moment I'll delay my post on the second half of this round. Gotta see what avalon's doing (leading the charge, or waiting to kill two birds at once. I'll probably catch him within half a days time. Anywho, reading the various attack posts, I certainly feel my NPC isn't as strong, but I'm feeling great about having made it the perfect difficulty for this party. :smallbiggrin:

drack
2016-09-28, 08:04 PM
(Double post for subscrtibers)

Sensing the rising tension in the air the spider mutters "Oh my." Casually climbing up her web to stand on the other side.

As demons go, Ka'Rishta displays remarkable patience, not over-reacting to things that would drive most demons into a frenzy. However one thing she cannot abide is being ignored, and right now, the spider is doing just that. Her blades move in methodical rhythm as she launches her full attack on the beast

"Now that's just wot the doctor ordered!"

Suddenly, the being explodes in a flurry of weapons as walls of thorn and stone appear around the group. Its twenty-two arms, eleven on each side.

With a nasty grin on each of the five faces, the being attacks both Ka'Rishta and the spider.

"Tha both have the pleasure of facing Many-Faced Jin. Sadly, thas time is at an end."

Immediate Action to manifest 4-round Temporal Acceleration.

Temporal Acceleration Round 1, Standard Action 1: Manifest Schism. ML 30
Temporal Acceleration Round 1, Move Action 1: Activate Root teratomorphism
Temporal Acceleration Round 1, Full-round Action: Spellweave 5x Enlarged Wall of Stone to enclose/cover entire group near the spider. If insufficient size, Perimeter walls only.
Temporal Acceleration Round 1, Schism: Manifest Vigor. ML 24. Gain 120 temp HP.

Temporal Acceleration Round 2, Move Action 1: Draw both Soul Weapons as part of move action to close get in range of both Ka'Rishta and the spider.
Temporal Acceleration Round 2, Full-round Action: Spellweave 5x Enlarged Wall of Thorns within Stone Wall perimeter. Focus coverage on areas where there are players/NPCs.

Temporal Acceleration Round 3, Full-round Action 1: Spell Weave Persistent Ferocity of Sanguine Will, Extended Combat Readiness, Persistent Spellcaster's Bane,Extended Mind Blank, Persistent Greater Mighty Wallop on Tigerskull Club (since additional weapons from Weaponthane Ascendant are just considered the same weapon as the original pair, I assume casting on the original weapon would duplicate the effects on the rest)
Temporal Acceleration Round 3, Full-round Action 2: Spellweave 5x Enlarged Wall of Stone to finish enclosing group and also include covering the top.

Temporal Acceleration Round 4, Full-round Action 1: If enough space between others and Jin, Ka'Rishta and Spider, Spellweave 5x Wall of Stone to enclose us three. Else, pass round.

Normal Time Full-round Action 1: Full attack Spider.
Normal Time Full-round Action 2: Full attack Ka'Rishta.
If attacked, Robilar's Gambit triggers an AoO which is used to take a 15 ft.-step away from the attacker.
Schism will manifest Synchronicity (auto-augmented to not specify the readied standard action)

Aiming through the may gaps of the spider's web Ka'Rishta charges forward, and seeing a chance to indulge in the bloodshed another began the five faced-many armed being swiftly followed.
As Jin took a step...

The spiders movements don't slow, but after a moment it contents itself to watch, not caring about the walls. The old man still movs slowly, but by the look of him his eyes seem to be following your accelerated actions, though he seems more intent on not being seen/targeted then on stopping you.

Feel free to skim the spells avalon used if you've an ability to let you see them. The main ones are walls of stone and walls of thorns to lock down movement. You'll see them on Valar's map later.

When time resumed its normal pace Jin had caught up with Ka'Rishta and the spider. Their blows stabbed and slashed in as rapid succession as raindrops in a summer storm, but through some strange powers the web drew them to its threads, catching their many blows on unbreaking strands of colored light. Jin however, did not only target the spider, but also Ka'Rishta, nearly loosing itself in the ecstasy of combat.
Insert Ka'Rishta's tragic death scene, the betrayal twisting her beautiful face to a foul visage born of her demonic heritage... or however mik wants to take it. :smallbiggrin:

The Pit Fiend that stepped forward flicks a small ember in the Great Spider's direction releasing a gout of fire upon to test the waters. Upon some hidden signal it then twists its body to start a kick, still several meters away from its target, only to vanish mid attack.

It reappears in front of the Great Spider snapping off kicks and punches, slashing with its claws and battering at the Spider with its wings, all while the fire conjured by its opening move dies out.

Link time, baby (http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?p=11707207#post11707207)

On the other side of the wall, above the gaping void at the edge of the world, a pit fiend appears beside the spider, throwing a fireball and dispell magic, the both of which disolve in the AMF that surrounds the spider. Claws, wings, tail, even teeth, but the spider, unphased, avoids these with ease. Rather she seemed quite content with the pit fiend's attempts "Oh, you'll sit quite nicely in my stomach..."

None of the many armed things magics seemed to form around the huge stone angel.
It took a brief look at the now dead demon, briefly puzzled as to why it had to die and
another between the walls and the creature now fighting the spider.

Something cracks, perhaps the rotten soul of the demon calls for bloody revenge or
perhaps it simply felt the creature would make a good warmup. Either-way, the being charged.

With a single arc if one of its bladed wings it cuts in a perfect strike, before following up
with a second arc of its serrated wings as the being withdraws. Finally when the multi-armed
and headed seems too far for the bladed wings to reach it lashes out with a gigantic Guisarme
and attempts to take its feet from under it.

Others were less humored by jin's actions. The stone angel struck out at Jin in retribution, but as they did the spider only smiled.
Round 2
Rolling a coil of freshly spun web between two legs she tossed it at the pit fiend, entangling him, and as it did, the fiend simply vanished.

Web seems capable of muting all physical attacks by drawing them to its threads despite not being a solid sheet, and pit fiend vanishes as if plane shifting after being enveloped by a similar web.

greenpotato
2016-09-30, 09:36 PM
(Line of sight and effect is blocked to any actions that Uhd takes by any player)

Time Resumes.

Burrowing Twinned Maximized Empowered Psionic Orb of Acid at the Spider
[roll0] 165 acid damage on a hit (bypassing immunity)
[roll1] 165 acid damage on a hit (bypassing immunity)
Regain Focus
[roll2] 165 acid damage on a hit (bypassing immunity)
[roll3] 165 acid damage on a hit (bypassing immunity)
Regain Focus
[roll4] 165 acid damage on a hit (bypassing immunity)
[roll5] 165 acid damage on a hit (bypassing immunity)
Regain Focus

ValarMorgulis
2016-10-01, 02:02 PM
Zy'reth watches and waits to see what the others do.

Doxkid
2016-10-16, 09:17 PM
✋︎■︎⧫︎♏︎❒︎♏︎⬧︎⧫︎♓︎■︎♑︎
The first have fallen. Have you had your fill?
The world considers Natty's words, ruminating by way of subtle changes in time and time showing changes in space; the stillness of the air is not by design, but instead a consequence of the events that have taken place. He is not pleased. Not unhappy, not not pleased with the events that have unfolded.

You have earned your meals and taken no more than that; your patience befits your form. Why, though, do you feed? Transient pleasure in a place that denies of all others? "others" is left ambiguous and as the sentence rounds off it fills the air with possibilities: The entry of others into this place, the presence of other actions to take, the lack of worshipers to fuel one's power, a limit imposed upon the Great Spider by this place, a strength created by a flaw in the structure of this domain (and then again Domain expands to encompass the divine 'Domain' possessed by deities, physical 'domain' ruled by one being, magical 'domain' that is a measure of the full range of one's power, ...) and then 'Power' and 'action' and 'fuel' and 'limit' all stretch to fill the air with faint threads of ideas and thoughts until Natty stands at the center of a fading effigy of the Great Spider's web.

It all fades into a new idea, a new question that explodes from Natty's mind as Words build up until they are ready to burst away from him.

When will this place end is the logical question, but it would be unreasonable to expect even you to know that. As such I will as this of you, Great Spider: When did the others places end? How?
For the DM, and also the Spider. (http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?p=11778286#post11778286)

Triskavanski
2016-10-17, 12:57 PM
Meanwhile Lakia sips on tea while reading the mourning gazzette again.

drack
2016-10-23, 06:14 PM
✋︎■︎⧫︎♏︎❒︎♏︎⬧︎⧫︎♓︎■︎♑︎
The first have fallen. Have you had your fill?
The world considers Natty's words, ruminating by way of subtle changes in time and time showing changes in space; the stillness of the air is not by design, but instead a consequence of the events that have taken place. He is not pleased. Not unhappy, not not pleased with the events that have unfolded.

You have earned your meals and taken no more than that; your patience befits your form. Why, though, do you feed? Transient pleasure in a place that denies of all others? "others" is left ambiguous and as the sentence rounds off it fills the air with possibilities: The entry of others into this place, the presence of other actions to take, the lack of worshipers to fuel one's power, a limit imposed upon the Great Spider by this place, a strength created by a flaw in the structure of this domain (and then again Domain expands to encompass the divine 'Domain' possessed by deities, physical 'domain' ruled by one being, magical 'domain' that is a measure of the full range of one's power, ...) and then 'Power' and 'action' and 'fuel' and 'limit' all stretch to fill the air with faint threads of ideas and thoughts until Natty stands at the center of a fading effigy of the Great Spider's web.

It all fades into a new idea, a new question that explodes from Natty's mind as Words build up until they are ready to burst away from him.

When will this place end is the logical question, but it would be unreasonable to expect even you to know that. As such I will as this of you, Great Spider: When did the others places end? How?
For the DM, and also the Spider. (http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?p=11778286#post11778286)

The world begins to grow very very slowly. It would probably be hard to notice were it not for the spider web lying on the vary most outskirts of the plane, but as the seconds pass the barest lip forms around the end (requires epic spot to notice, lets say DC30 for those closer and DC 40 for those further from the edge.)

"I have not had my fill, but I will eat when all threats have passed, and..." The spider rises over its web, tossing yet another web down at the fallen corpse. The web entwines about the corpse as it is skillfully maneuvered, and in an instant it vanishes in much the same way as the pit fiend. "...I seem to have acquired some food for the present."

"As for the other places..." The spider seems to loose interest. "I know not of them, before falling from the sky on a dangling thread I was waiting patiently in my forest temple where the little ones worship my majesty. I only entered this multiverse at my father's request. Certainly there is no harm in spinning my web and catching prey to consume."

Meanwhile Lakia sips on tea while reading the mourning gazzette again.
Who upon this plane has more cause for smug satisfaction then you, who whilst sipping tea have overseen your followers creation of three glorious bricks! Whilst the spider entraps the weak and dead, whilst the others bicker of their fate, your plans still churn towards completion. However, a complication has arisen, one of the beings at the far side of the world has cast a magic of the same breed as genesis, and thus the plane itself slowly extends beneath where it is you were to build your pathway out over the abyss below. Over the course of six seconds the world has grown hardly at all, but you know this magic, with time it may even overlap that space which might have contained your glorious cabin to be! The question is, to stop them, or to delay the actual construction until such a time as the plane ceases to expand?

Edit:

Next round starts now, go nuts folks. If people don't feel like fighting much then Jyss is free to attack avalon's character at will and we can otherwise resume outside of combat.

Triskavanski
2016-10-23, 11:18 PM
Lakia hums softly, exiting out his tower and causing it to collapse back into its cube form. For now, it would be more beneficial to the current survival not to live in there while something expands the world. He doesn't pause the construction on the bridge, because at the moment beyond that, there was no actual constructions going on, just conversions of the walls of stone into bricks which where to be used for something he'd surely find later on to use. If the bridge to no where collapsed because of new ground, the unseen crafters would surely begin rebuilding it again or just stop themselves. Not like they were anything that this could possibly harm. Using his slew of wands, he fabricates a chair out of nearby wood and grasses, along with a parasol. Sitting back down to sip his tea again, an unseen servant holding the tea up saucer and kettle as he watched the world expanding in front of him.

drack
2016-11-01, 05:09 PM
As time begins to pass, the pile of bricks slowly accumulates. :smallsmile:

Triskavanski
2016-11-09, 03:33 AM
He yawned softly, moving to get to his feet once more. Lakia looked around watching the world grow, waiting for it to stop. Again he examined it to try and figure out if it was going to stay grown or if twas going shrink back again.

"Alright those idiots have probably started killing each other by now that the place has started with nothing. Hopefully none of them come this way until I've finished, if they're still alive."

moving around the area, he began flicking his wall of stone, creating stone wall after stone wall after stone wall, Encircling the location. Another wall of iron, and a few fabricates later, he summoned up a handful more unseen crafters to make the wall more advanced, getting the gates and door and the like working.

drack
2016-11-09, 07:07 AM
The plane ceases to expand and the construction proceeds as scheduled. Honestly you're not sure what they're all doing, but at last the construction can truly begin! :smalltongue:

Seems trisk is the main one left, so lets segway into a construction friendly time frame. :smallbiggrin: If anyone needs hours/days to prep for such-n-such actions, feel free to take it. If folks don't have much to do, lets watch trick terraform the world and see what horrors doing so might bring.