PDA

View Full Version : Forgotten Realms: Info on Chult?

ES Curse
2016-08-23, 05:17 PM
Do you guys know any good sources of FR lore, specifically the (often ignored) land of Chult? I'm DM'ing a campaign there, and having a lot of fun, so I want to have some inspirational materials to read over. I've already looked at "Jungles of Chult" from 2e and the paragraphs in 4e's "Forgotten Realms Player's Guide", but there seems to be a serious lack of material on Chult. Which is sad, because any setting with dinosaurs is a good setting.

Draco4472
2016-08-23, 06:10 PM
There might be some information on it in the 'Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide' but I'm not certain of it. The book might be worth picking up in anycase as it has a great deal of information on the regions just North of Chult, in the event your campaign starts or leads to any of the regions just off of the Sea of Swords.

Hope you find material on it otherwise, 'Dungoen Master's Guild' might have some stuff regarding it.

Coffee_Dragon
2016-08-23, 07:12 PM
Volo once asked me which region he should write his next guide about and I said "Chult!" and he said "Bless you" and then somehow he never seemed to get around to it.