PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Strangest Homebrew Spell You Have Ever Designed

dj543210
2016-08-25, 05:32 PM
As the title says, what is the weirdest spell you have ever created?

Mine was a spell that bestowed sentience and a mode of movement to pebbles, after which I convinced them I as their god and transported them within my bag of holding. I was a benevolent false god. We had a part of the adventure based in the future and my creations evolved and eventually took over a part of golarion to create their own nation.

Krobar
2016-08-25, 08:35 PM
A few I had a looong time ago....

One created a hot tub add-on for a Leomund's Secure Shelter; another did the exact same thing as Phantom Steed, only the steed was a recliner; another, higher level spell was like Leomund's Secure Shelter, only much larger and better furnished; a fourth provided a gourmet meal for up to 10 people; and so on.

That wizard believed that magic exists to make our lives easy and comfortable. That party lived better on the road than they did in fhe nicest inns.

inuyasha
2016-08-25, 09:54 PM
I created a spell on these forums that let you teleport inside of someone, telefragging them Quake style. I've never actually used it, but I've always wanted to. And technically it's 3.X, but it'll work for Pathfinder.

I think it's somewhere in my signature too.